Cuck Queen Sonya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress Alexa." Mandy quickly replied and obeyed.

Sonya wanted to look away, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. Mandy Rose getting anally penetrated was one of her favourite things ever, and she just couldn't miss it. Even if it was physically painful to watch a cock which wasn't strapped around her waist cause that perfect little ass hole to slowly but surely stretch open, so it could slide inside that frequently used fuck hole.

Which was apparently even more frequently used than Sonya had thought, which made a lot of sense, given the way that her girl always cried out in pure pleasure from this violation. Hell, if anything Mandy seemed to cry out happier than ever before, both during the butt hole stretching, and especially when it slid inside her.

The little brat then sounded disappointed that Alexa paused, even though it gave her a chance to relax, and take the dick easier. Hell, this was pretty much a common courtesy that every WWE female superstar gave each other when in this position. And despite this form of heartbreak, Sonya was grateful that Alexa had the decency tom do this. Then again, it could be mostly about savouring the moment.

Or worse, allowing Sonya to wallow in the humiliation of watching someone else using her girlfriend's fat ass for it's true purpose. Which was also the case for the long, slow butt stuffing which followed. The type which also had Mandy whining like the little brat she was. Even though she also whimpered and moaned in pleasure.

Which was always the case when Mandy Rose was getting her big fat ass stuffed with strap-on dick. At least, as long as Sonya had known her. Mandy had said it was because she was a natural anal slut, something she was really proud of. That she had taken a cock in her ass before taking one in her pussy, and when the latter hadn't felt as good, she just stuck with the former.

It was easy to believe, given her reactions to it. However, the more that Sonya thought about it, the more that Mandy seemed to enjoy butt sex, the more time she spent in NXT and now on the main roster. She thought it was because she had been practically living inside that big fat booty, but apparently, not even that had been enough for this anal addicted whore.

In that moment, Sonya came to a terrible realization this was all her fault. She had been sodomizing Mandy every single day, but that just hadn't been enough. No, she should have been butt fucking her at least three times a day. Maybe even more than that. Asked her girl just how much she needed it, and given it to her. Then again, would she be able to keep up with the 'real' tops?

Which apparently included Alexa Bliss, as despite how she had spent all that time in NXT bottoming, Alexa was proving to be an excellent ass fucker. Maybe especially when things got officially underway. Although first came the all-important moment that thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, announcing every single inch of that dildo was buried within Mandy Rose's bowels.

"Well, well, well, would you look at that? Every single inch of my cock, right up your girlfriend's shit-pipe!" Alexa taunted Sonya with an evil chuckle, even though she didn't look away from her prize, "Not that it's surprising. No, everybody knows how much of an ass whore Mandy Rose is. So of course, she can take all this cock up her butt, like it was nothing.

Hell, I could really use a bigger one. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, a 12 incher is nothing for an anal slut like this. God, if this is all you're using on her, no wonder she's going elsewhere for satisfaction. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeessssssssss, this big booty ho needs a real strap-on in her ass, and a real woman to fuck her. Just like this, oooooooooh fuck yeah!"

Before poor Sonya could even think of a response, Alexa pulled her hips back, causing inch after inch of that dildo to slowly slide out of Mandy's supposedly forbidden hole, only to be pushed right back in again. The process was then repeated over and over again, meaning that it was official. Mandy Rose was getting sodomized, right in front of poor Sonya.

Sonya's girlfriend was getting butt fucked by Alexa Bliss, and she couldn't do anything to stop it. Actually, she could, and she really should, regardless of the consequences, but instead Sonya just continued staring in disbelief, as she was relentlessly cucked by her girl and tag team partner, who of course continued to whimper, moan and cry out in pure pleasure. Then somehow, things got even worse for The Pride Fighter.

"Sonya, take over spreading Mandy's cheeks for me." Alexa abruptly ordered, then added with a wicked chuckle, "Ooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmm, I want you to get the best look of your girl, giving me her slutty little ass hole. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's it. Spread those cheeks. Oh fuck, you really don't have any shame, do you? Just like your girlfriend, ha ha!"

To her shame, Sonya didn't even bother hesitating. Because really, what was the point? Alexa was the champion, the Alpha female, and had won their match tonight. By the rules of the WWE women's locker room, she couldn't refuse the command. Even if it was heart-breaking to get even closer to Mandy's butt hole, as it stretched for Alexa's big dick.

Also, Sonya had seen this numerous times. Hell, she'd even been involved in it, once or twice. And now she would be involved with it again, just not in the role she would like. Namely, the one where after a few long minutes of gently ass fucking, the strap-on was removed from that hole, and presented to another. Which was of course, her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch! Taste your girlfriend's ass on my dick." Alexa ordered with a sneer, and then laughed as she was immediately obeyed, "Oooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it, suck it. That's all it takes, huh? That's all it takes to turn a pure lesbian into a cock sucker? Huh? Just cover a strap-on in her girlfriend's butt cream? Ha, you're so pathetic.

Actually, this is the one thing that I can't blame you for. Mmmmmmmm, no, I can't. Because your girl does have one tasty little butt hole. And I should know, mmmmmmmm, I've eaten it countless times. Everyone has. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, get every drop of that slutty ass off my cock. The slutty little ass everyone's had, ha ha ha ha!",

Again, there was just no point in hesitating, so Sonya didn't. Besides, at least in this case, she was doing something she loved. Because she loved every part of Mandy Rose, and that definitely included her butt cream. Hell, it had been something that she had been sampling quite frequently, given that Mandy's favourite thing lately had been to anally ride her, until The Golden Goddess passed out from exhaustion, leaving Sonya to do the cleaning.

And just like all those times, as soon as she wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo, The Pride Fighter's eyelids fluttered closed, and she let out a loud long moan, from the taste of that heavenly ass juice. Something she savoured for a few long seconds, before starting to bob her head up and down that cock.

She was vaguely aware that she was getting mocked for this, but Sonya would expect nothing less from Alexa, who had proven to be quite the cruel top. Something which apparently Mandy was into for some reason, meaning Sonya would have to try harder to do the same in the future, so she could give her girl what she really wanted. And maybe avoid this fate?

Although, at least in this moment, she could admittedly avoid hearing these awful things. Because again, she just loved the taste so much. Then there was the fact that sucking cock didn't exactly come naturally to her. Hell, sucking on a dildo in her hand was one thing, but this was far more 'straight' than she would have liked. Not that she would ever like doing something straight.

Thankfully even when that yummy liquid was gone, it was clear this wasn't a real cock. No, this was a girl cock. Also, Sonya could easily be reminded of that, by just listening to Alexa's non-stop commentary. God, was this really what Mandy liked? It was obscene. Although there was one thing she definitely didn't like, namely being willing to wait for so long to cum.

Because over and over again, Alexa switched from Mandy's ass to Sonya's mouth, until The Golden Goddess just couldn't take the waiting anymore. Which was mostly a good thing, as at least Sonya wouldn't have to suffer through it anymore. Even though she was sure that the cruel Alpha female would make it as painful as possible on her.

Sure enough, Alexa suddenly ordered, "Sonya, move back and get down, so your face is right in front of Mandy's. Mandy, you wanna cum, right? Well, lift yourself up onto all fours, and tell Sonya just how badly you need to cum on my dick. How much better I am at this than her. How you would choose me, every time. And you have, ha ha ha ha!"

"I want it! I want to cum with your dick in my ass. Oh please, Mistress Alexa, give me the privilege of cumming with your big dick in my fat ass! Oh fuck!" Mandy swore deliriously, before focusing on Sonya, once her girlfriend was in front of her, "I'm sorry, Sonya, but Mistress Alexa fucks me better than you. And, ooooooooooh, she's not the only one. All those times I said I was tired? That I had a headache? That I wanted space? Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, I was bending over for other women. Real women. Better tops than you will ever be.

Oooooooooh yessssssssss, I love you, mmmmmmmmm, but not as much as I love cock in my ass. Especially Mistress Alexa's cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Mistress Alexa is the best. I, I'd choose her every time. I swear. Ah fuck! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me! Harder, harder, HARDER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME, FUCK MY BIG FAT ASS, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Again if she had a shred of dignity left, Sonya would have got up and walked away. But no, instead she did exactly as she was told, even moving quickly, so that Mandy could tell her those hurtful words, and then get a reward for it. Something that her girl didn't even hesitate to do. Hell, Mandy barely even blushed.

No, instead she looked Sonya directly in the eyes, and told her all those devastating things, tearing out Sonya's poor heart in the process. And it was almost just as bad, as when Alexa effortlessly made the other blonde cum for her, because again, the poor brunette couldn't look away. No, Sonya just stared into the eyes of her girlfriend, as she came over and over again, in her favourite way to do so.

Making matters worse, was the sounds. Both because of the constant happy sounds from Mandy, and Alexa's thighs smacking into those meaty cheeks. Fuck, one was obviously louder than the other, but Sonya had such happy memories of pounding that big booty herself, she could vividly imagine how those meaty cheeks looked right now.

How they were jiggling like jelly, which also felt amazing against her thighs. And that slutty little shit hole which was just taking it so easy at this point. Then there was just the mental high of butt fucking this little Goddess, and it became impossible not to cum. Especially with the other end of the dildo rubbing her clit. Hell, poor Sonya felt like she could cum now, just from the vague memories of it.

Somehow, Alexa was able to avoid doing that, and completely put Sonya to shame, in both the amount of time and power she could put into an anal pounding. God, no wonder Mandy had been relentlessly cheating on her. In fact, in that moment, Sonya almost didn't blame Mandy for it. After all, she knew her girl thought with her slutty little back door.

Hell, a really, really twisted part of her was just glad that her girl was getting the treatment she obviously needed, and deserved. Even if she wasn't the one doing it. Because it was crystal clear, watching Mandy's face as orgasm after orgasm crashed through her body, this was something she desperately needed. Which was why she definitely hammered herself back against the other blonde, until every ounce of her strength was gone, and she collapsed face down on the bed.

For who knows how long, Alexa used Mandy as nothing more than a fuck hole for her pleasure, and then abruptly pulled out, and ordered, "Sonya, spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks for me. I want to get a picture of your cucked face, right next to the hole I just used for it's intended purpose. Then I'll send it to everyone. Call it Cuck Queen Sonya, ha ha ha ha!"

Again, Sonya's only response was to whimper, and do as she was told. Just like before, there was an upside, in this case getting to see just how widely and deeply stretched Mandy's butt hole now was. Although she didn't get a chance to savour it, because as soon as Alexa had grabbed her phone, Sonya was looking directly at it, without having to be told, solidifying her humiliation.

Solidifying her as a cuck. Cuck Queen Sonya. Which was something that she'd apparently been before, but now she was aware of it, it seemed so much worse. Although at least in this case, there was nothing she could do to stop it. Alexa had won tonight, and she was hers.

The only question left, was if Alexa would take this a step further, Sonya stammering, "Are, are you going to fuck me now?"

"Na." Alexa dismissed, "Your girlfriend is a way better piece of ass. I'll just stick with her. For now."

Sonya really, really shouldn't be disappointed by that, or by the fact that Mandy was then made to suck her own ass cream off of that cock. But God help her, she was. Especially as she had to watch Alexa butt fuck her girlfriend in front of her in all kinds of positions over the next few hours, making Mandy cum over and over again. Meanwhile, poor Sonya wasn't even allowed to get herself off with her hands.

Not until Alexa finally had her fill of that big fat ass, and left the once proud MMA fighter to frantically finger fuck herself, while staring at the gaping ass hole of her now unconscious girlfriend. Oh God, it was the most humiliating orgasm of her life. And yet, also the strongest, which just made it even more humiliating, something which the poor Cuck Queen wallowed in, as she cried herself to sleep.

12