Cuck Therapy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John," she said softly. "I feel like... like I thought life was real, and then... suddenly, it's like... 'Oh, no, that wasn't real - this is what real is'. Like I was just buying some bullshit someone was selling before. And it was all just... pretending. Or like a kind of sickness. It feels like I'm only starting to see life is - what real life is - now. You know?"

To be continued.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
44 Comments
consulting91consulting9126 days ago

Another great story. However, this doesn’t seem like therapy. This seems like making him accept what she did and then eventually what she will do in the future.

Also, making him ask for her to get the videos is a little much to put in a man that has been cheated on.

The only other question I have is I thought the therapist told them not to have sex but that’s the first thing they did.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Starting to become boring and repetitive. Well written 3*

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinking9 months ago

I don’t get all the negative comments on this story, if you don’t like wife sharing stories there are lots of other stories to read

But maybe the commenters do like this style of story , it turns them on and the negative comment is some how atonement for their sinful enjoyment

Who knows

Regardless I’m enjoying your entertaining and well written story

Thanks for sharing it

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Just remember what your friend told you in ch 1.

Teen like sex life, give a little to get a little. Sorry if I got a bit wordy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yep, turning him into a sissy cuck so she can have her own pleasure. "I just want you to be happy and enjoy yourself" bullshit! No love here and doc is one evil man-hating bitch!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Widowedidiot is on point. Just a long story of getting him onboard to be a submissive cuck. This is NO therapy, it's to help Lisa be a cheating slut. This awful tale is just another chapter of cheaters will always cheat, screw the weak cuck, and the slut wins in the end. The cuck never grows a pair and remains a pussy whipped punk. Be happy with 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just shoot this fucking cunt of a therapist! Don’t have a gun? I’ll loan you mine! Then we can hunt down this cunt of an author, too!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
Therapy, Really?

I don't know much about this therapy mumbo jumbo, but it seems that he's being setup for more cuckolding. The way the therapist is leading him on doesn't seem like she's trying to help him get over his wife's infidelity, but instead to accept it and getting him ready for more. Wonder if she's going to have him compete for his wife's lover favors by bending over for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seems at the end Lisa is talking about awakening. Discovering more about what life is really meant to be like. The experience Lisa had with Mark has opened her up to more of the full potential of not just the sexual experience but life itself and the meaning of life. Within that expernience, one feels closer to all things, to the power of the universe, to love itself. IMO, If she has had a genuine awakening it will come with a desire for all people to experience what she has, including John, especially John, the man she hurt in an unawakened state. She will want to fix it, undo the pain she caused him. That's what love compells us toward. If you use your imagination, you can see some of that in this story. To John, she asked "Was that your best one yet?" If awakened, I don't believe her apology would come from such a place of condemnation (of herself) but only with the conviction and desire to make this better for John, to ease his pain, to undo the hurt, not to raise his pain threshold by walking him through every detail of the hurt. She'd want to convince him that she never meant to hurt him, that she loves him and that she wants this awakening experience for him too. It isn't his imagination about what happened that's torturing him the most, it's Lisa (at Brunder's instruction) replaying every sordid detail and how amazing it made her feel. Picking out a humongous dildo that will continually remind John of his perceived inadequacy. John already knows these things! It just fuels his desire more and along with it his shame and pain if he accepts the premise that he'll never be able to give that to Lisa (or perhaps any woman). That ecstasy, that awakening. However, the piece for me that is still missing, that the author doesn't acknowledge, what I believe is at the heart of John's lust and anger and shame is that he wants to not just watch Lisa have that amazing experience, he wants to be the one to give that to her and this situation is not helping him believe that he can ever have that with her. That he must be content to allow her to find that with other men, not himself. That's his anger, I believe. It's not that she looked elsewhere for it that is the most painful, but that she gave up trying to find that with him, in their relationship. Maybe there relationship just lacked the honesty and vulnerabilty and the commitment it required to ignite her body and spirit to be receptive enough, turned on enough to experience it with John. John might be feeling she gave up on him, on them. She stopped trying to find that release, that euphoria with him. This stories biggest failing imo, is that it has given up hope. That John must give up on his dream and every man's dream ultimately to bring their lover to that point of extreme pleasure, ecstasy and awakening. It implies that he can never give that to her himself, that his cock isn't big enough. What an overly simplistic approach to sexual ecstasy, to believe or imply or even suggest that this is true. Lisa must master her body, but more importantly her thougts and her energy and she can give John what he wants more than anything right now. He wants to be the one to give her the best sensual experience of her life thus far, he wants to awaken her. He wants to awaken together with her. And for Brunder to suggest otherwise is not only the worst form of negligence professionally but the most ignorant interpretation of her own humanity and ours. She is projecting her own lack of faith on John and on Lisa. Brunder needs to stop thinking with her head and start thinking with her heart. Awakening awaits each of us if we will but surrender to and put our faith in love.

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

A Course in Miracles states ... it is impossible to use one relationship at the expense of another and not to suffer guilt. And that it is equally impossible to condemn part of a relationship and find peace within it. Under the Holy Spirits teaching all relationships are seen as total commitments, yet they do not conflict with one another in any way. Perfect faith in each one, for its ability to satisfy you completely , arises only from perfect faith in yourself. And this you cannot have while guilt remains.

Don't feel bad John, you can't satisfy Lisa and technically neither can Mark. Only Lisa can satisfy Lisa by determining what needs to happen for her to allow herself to feel satisfied. It is her choices and her beliefs that will determine how satisfied she will let you make her feel. Clearly she believes infidelity is a bigger turn on sexually than sex with a faithful and loving husband. Let's be honest cheating turns Lisa on. Therefore, it is something you can't give her while being her husband and this is I suspect part of her reason for wanting marriage counseling. It's called guilty pleasures and Lisa believes guilty pleasures are more delicious than pleasures with you. If she loses you to divorce, then these pleasures won't be guilty pleasures anymore. Could that be why she has never given her self fully to you, never swallowed, never had a vaginal orgasm with you, never slipped into her sensual self fully enough with you to be vulgar, to lick you there, or spit on her hand or your cock. Is that why she drew the line in her mind on her first cheating encounter? It was ok to lick and suck his cock, but not to let him fuck her pussy, because she's married, she's a faithful wife. In her mind, in her role as a respectable wife, she sees that as something that doesn't fit her own image of herself. She's limiting herself with you by the role she is playing with you. She won't allow herself to get turned on enough, to reach full sexual release with you except when you go down on her, because in her mind that is a gulity pleasure, something forbidden, even for a faithful wife. I am not buying the projection that she needs a monster cock to have a vaginal orgasm either. Are we to believe only a monster cock can give a woman a vaginal and/or whole body orgasm? That she has to have a monster cock to cream on? LOL. Lisa (author) keeps calling it a masculine cock. The implication, John is not masculine enough for her at least physically. Lisa is actually projecting her weakness onto John. That's why she and Brunder are trying to confine John into the cuck role. She is not able to master her own body and mind to give herself a whole body orgasm or to ejaculate. She's convinced herself that she needs a certain size of cock and a certain type of man. A cheater like herself preferably with a huge cock. II is her belief in her own inadequacy that causes her to look outside herself for what can only be found within herself. And she reinforces that belief by cheating on her husband which makes her a slut in her own mind and therefore a woman capable/worthy of extreme sexual pleasure. You can't give her what she needs to find within herself. Sorry that got lengthy, but in a story that supposed to help both parties, these are issues Brunder, being a woman, is not likely to address. Indeed she hasn't really addressed any of Lisa's lies and limiting beliefs. In fact she's taking this to where she's actually cheating for her husband's pleasure, not her own. The loving wife. LOL

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories