All Comments on 'Cuck Therapy Pt. 03'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
yoloswagqtyoloswagqtalmost 3 years ago

I like the cuckold setting after the fact. Please continue the story I'm looking forward to it, great so far.

tanda9876tanda9876almost 3 years ago

Love the way you develop the story and explore the conflicting emotions cuckolding invokes. A rare talent. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If it's not your thing, no worries. Move on. I personally think it's fantastic and can't wait for ,more. The guys angst, realization, regret, coupled with her realizing he's getting off on,it. Ducking great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If it was in the fetish section I would give it 5 stars, I love it. But I will not reward you for placing it in "loving wives"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cant wait for the nxt story

Happy2pervHappy2pervalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read - Love it!

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 3 years ago

Fucking Fabulous!!!!! More more more sooooooon!!!!!

5*s

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Well-written!!! Amazing characters, good, crisp, easy-to-follow dialogue! It's an interesting, complicated story, but you're doing a superb job of taking us along with you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just as an experiment for the solidity of their convictions, he should go have a few side experiences. Then come back and see if the “therapist” and his wife are still singing the ‘no shame, no blame, no apology’ tune.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And then the story went off into weirdness...into sickness? Stay tuned...

LWlurker

shamnoxshamnoxalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter I would love to see some POV from Brunder, how she is experiencing this and what her motivations are.

It seems like she and Lisa are working together behind John's back to get him where they want him to be and get Lisa's lover back inside her.

Is John really a cuck or just someone with a cuck fantasy that is being manipulated?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

The author has written an erotic story, but that just describes the sex. What about the shame that John feels knowing that the thought of his wife being with another man arouses him. The therapist claims to not be shaming him, but that is what is feels like. The wife is recounting her encounters with her boyfriend in a way that would feel humiliating to John. It is also evident that John cannot fuck his wife like Mark can. How does any man get past any of this? Or, is he discovering his cuckold tendencies?

ZetaZilchZetaZilchalmost 3 years ago

I was surprised about the therapist rejecting the cuckolds research regarding the evolutionary reason for reclaiming his wife. In the end, the potential hot wife thought that the cuckold (and all her exes?) sold her a bill of goods (bullshit) about the sex up until her lover being all there is. So now she knows what sexual satisfaction really is. What's next? He is trained to be a good cuckold or he divorces her to let her search out all the big cock she wants. Predictable? Yes. But, I am enjoying the therapy angle quite a bit. But how does that make you really feel Zeta? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I commented on the last 1st installment saying get rid of the "ball sucking" stuff and make it more real. This chapter was much better, if you could get into the heads of the characters now to get the emotional side of this saga. Then you would have a winner

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would be interested in knowing what this couple normally use for birth control. Is she on the pill or did she allow her lover then her husband to cum in her unroptected?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another pore ol' nice guy story where the pore ol' nice guy gets ganged up on by manipulating females with an agenda. Pore ol' nice guy is just about at the point where it doesn't matter what he says or does because he's given up too much of himself already. This time it's a snake in healer's clothing saying: "That's not a perversion it's an apple." Author better turn him soon 'cause he almost ain't no nice guy no more.

LWlurker

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 3 years ago

The interplay between John and Brunder is exquisite but I keep waiting for John to draw a line. Okay, his primal self reacts but we're all so much more than that. Why accept manipulation? John is less believable because he is giving away his agency, his ability to act to his benefit. Great sex is not a good enough reason, and so far there's nothing more. Lisa is getting great sex. Brunder is getting to play God and puppeteer. What is John getting out of this that lasts?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@azrander47…..your name is fitting for someone who takes it up the ass.

Phoenix215Phoenix215almost 3 years ago

Damn this story is hot af, the hottest scenes are truly when they are in therapy where the therapist is deliberately emasculating Mark to become a successful cuckol. I'm loving how dominant and accepting Lisa is becoming and how Mark is finding his way of accepting being cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think both women are manipulating. This is very hot though, and I am curious to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this chapter even more than the previous ones! Their reenacting Lisa’s infidelity was hot. OMG! That was such a mind fuck for the husband!

Also, Dr. Bruder was brutal as she led Lisa through talking about their reenactment. TIt was clear that Lisa’s lover was much better than the husband. Ouch!

Now, at home, the wife has completely taken control of the husband’s fantasies and sexuality. He will soon be begging Lisa to get copies of her sex tapes from Mark!

Will she have to fuck Mark to get a copy of the tapes? It looks like Lisa may become a bonified Hot Wife and John a willing cuckold.

When my wife started telling me all the juicy details of her trysts with her lovers, it amped up our sex life. Now, she can’t stop spreading her legs for other men.

We can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder how far Bruder can push things for Lisa as it seems fairly obvious they are working together on John

How long until Lisa is back with John and will she take things even further.

They were already having unprotected sex will Bruder start laying the groundwork for Lisa to get Pregnant as well?

oldmantangoldmantangover 2 years ago

Hot, hot, hot. Just outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with those who say that this story is great, perhaps one of the best ever. The conflicted feelings John is struggling with, his ego vs. his lust, are described perfectly by the author, in a very real, very erotic way. Please don't keep your admirers waiting too long for chapter #4 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More! (please)

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I can almost see where this is going. They are going to condition John to not worry about Lisa screwing somebody else. And just accept it as long as she does him. He really needs to have a little talk with his buddy Dan. Ask him a few questions he CAN answer like does his wife still cheat on him etc.

I like the story. I hope you don't turn John into a full blown cuck though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

I love how you've turned that (supposed?) Freud quote on its head :-)

"The therapist claims to not be shaming him, but that is what is feels like."

Causing him shame in the moment, yes, but "shaming him"? I don't believe so.

To "shame someone" is to express disgust with them, or some equally nasty emotion.

That's that's not her game - quite the opposite in fact.

I agree with some others - it seems like Brunder's end goal is to manipulate

John into wanting Lisa to resume her affair - not just allowing it, but

positively desiring it. (That's no great insight - the story's title pretty

much gives it away :-) )

To do that, among other things Brunder needs John's acceptance of what Lisa has

done - and of her doing more of the same. But to get that from him, Brunder

needs his acceptance of his own desire for it. And as long as he's ashamed, he

can't accept.

So although Brunder definitely provokes him with comments that he reacts to

with shame, I think her goal isn't to "shame him", but to let him see that she

*isn't* disgusted with him, and neither is Lisa. She's modelling the feelings

she wants him to have. That's how she plans to get John past his own shame to

an emotion more useful to her - and especially to Lisa.

Brunder is using a kind of desensitization treatment. That and the modelling of

desired behaviors are both standard therapeutic techniques. Brunder is absolutely

using them in highly unethical ways - but hey, it's a fantasy!

What I'm not clear on is whether Lisa's in on it. Are she and Brunder

colluding? Or is she as unaware as John is, being led to a place where she can

have what she wants - ongoing sex with Mark - but that she doesn't yet know she

can have? I have my guesses, but I could enjoy the story either way. Either

option would be hot!

I have so say, though - given the premise of her unethical approach, I'm mildly

disappointed with Dr. Brunder. She should have drawn attention to Lisa's

censoring of "that big fucking cock" when she and John roleplayed her first

time with Mark in the car. Brunder should have made Lisa admit that it wasn't

a lack of nerve, as John assumed, but that, in Lisa's words, "you've told us

how essential it is to be completely honest, and, well..."

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

The Author is amazing! The feeling he describes are accurate, I think he must have first hand knowledge of hotwifing to write so well on this subject. For me I love sloppy seconds and I would get very sad to have not gotten them. 5 stars! Thank You

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

"I loved it, John - letting him do whatever he wanted to me. I was his little slut." At that instant John should have pulled out and started to spank her. Spank her until she was bruised and bleeding and balling her head off. Brunder and Lisa are so obviously, grooming him to be a cuckold. (Of course we know that just because we are reading this story.) He knows it, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting !! Its a long build up but that is usually the mark of a good story. I look forward to Pt, 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Possibly the best writing I’ve found in one of the most under represented categories on Literotica, “Reluctant” Husband Cuckolding. The pacing is fantastic, I never drifted out of the story because it was too slow or lacked credibility. And the personal struggle the main character is going through when the things that get him hard also cause intense fear and pain is just, wow! It’s going to be too much for readers who feel the need to attack authorizes when their stories touch desires they feel ashamed of but that seems to be the human nature healing process. I’m half done with part 5 and feeling crushed that this story is going to end. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, objectively looking at it John's anatomy hasn't got what it needs to get Lisa off. So, fundamentally he is never going to please her sexually anymore, ever. Period.

Lisa is now hooked to a sexual high that her husband cannot give her, ever. She is treating him like a pet, allowing him to get off as a reward so she can fuck around and get what she needs while he maintains her lifestyle.

What a sick relationship that is destined to whither and die on the vine. Yes, they will have some years of sexual abandonment, but once that gloss is gone and John realises that he will always play second fiddle to every man Lisa fucks, no matter how much she says "John, you are my one and only true love. I want to get old with you. You will be rewarded by looking after me in my old age when I'm menopausal and have a dried and shrivelled cunt and my arse is big and my tits are sagging. That is what true love is, me giving myself away to every big cock in my prime youth followed by sloppy seconds for you and then allowing you to care for me in my twilight years while I reminisce on my past experiences."

Like so many of these stories, it never goes beyond the here and now. None of the wives looks farther down the track than the end of the big cock they are sucking.

As for the therapist. It's obvious what she is up to, in cahoots with Lisa. Setting up John to be a cuck. I bet if he went to another therapist the script would be flipped and it would be Lisa on the stand trying to understand her need for strange outside of a loving marriage. That will never happen here though. It's all aboard the cuck train with John in the first class cuck section.

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

Reading this part closely, there's little doubt in my mind where this is going now. Seems just like your first series. Answer this, why do you really have them in marriage counseling? It's clear you are not as fair minded to John as you are to Lisa in this story and I suspect I know why. I'll keep reading because I happen to believe in happy endings, where real people value love over lust. Just so you know, I don't think they're at odds with each other. But lust must be subordinate to love if you want a happy ending for both people Love is master, lust servant. You really can have both. I had hoped and still hope this was leading to a new approach to the issue of infidelity, to redemption instead of justification, rationalization. But my hope for this story is growing dimmer by each part. Thank goodness it's just a story, or is it projection?

I'd like to know why LIsa talked John into marriage counselling really. And the line from Lisa about her second encounter with Mark and "that she wouldn't change it for anything" seems to imply to me anyway, that she has no regrets, no remorse, no shame which the story clearly indicates isn't true. But if it is true, why is she in marriage counselling? You're pretending to help them save their marriage by talking in depth about what drew her away from John, instead of what might be keeping her with him.

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

A Course in Miracles states ... it is impossible to use one relationship at the expense of another and not to suffer guilt. And that it is equally impossible to condemn part of a relationship and find peace within it. Under the Holy Spirits teaching all relationships are seen as total commitments, yet they do not conflict with one another in any way. Perfect faith in each one, for its ability to satisfy you completely , arises only from perfect faith in yourself. And this you cannot have while guilt remains.

Don't feel bad John, you can't satisfy Lisa and technically neither can Mark. Only Lisa can satisfy Lisa by determining what needs to happen for her to allow herself to feel satisfied. It is her choices and her beliefs that will determine how satisfied she will let you make her feel. Clearly she believes infidelity is a bigger turn on sexually than sex with a faithful and loving husband. Let's be honest cheating turns Lisa on. Therefore, it is something you can't give her while being her husband and this is I suspect part of her reason for wanting marriage counseling. It's called guilty pleasures and Lisa believes guilty pleasures are more delicious than pleasures with you. If she loses you to divorce, then these pleasures won't be guilty pleasures anymore. Could that be why she has never given her self fully to you, never swallowed, never had a vaginal orgasm with you, never slipped into her sensual self fully enough with you to be vulgar, to lick you there, or spit on her hand or your cock. Is that why she drew the line in her mind on her first cheating encounter? It was ok to lick and suck his cock, but not to let him fuck her pussy, because she's married, she's a faithful wife. In her mind, in her role as a respectable wife, she sees that as something that doesn't fit her own image of herself. She's limiting herself with you by the role she is playing with you. She won't allow herself to get turned on enough, to reach full sexual release with you except when you go down on her, because in her mind that is a gulity pleasure, something forbidden, even for a faithful wife. I am not buying the projection that she needs a monster cock to have a vaginal orgasm either. Are we to believe only a monster cock can give a woman a vaginal and/or whole body orgasm? That she has to have a monster cock to cream on? LOL. Lisa (author) keeps calling it a masculine cock. The implication, John is not masculine enough for her at least physically. Lisa is actually projecting her weakness onto John. That's why she and Brunder are trying to confine John into the cuck role. She is not able to master her own body and mind to give herself a whole body orgasm or to ejaculate. She's convinced herself that she needs a certain size of cock and a certain type of man. A cheater like herself preferably with a huge cock. II is her belief in her own inadequacy that causes her to look outside herself for what can only be found within herself. And she reinforces that belief by cheating on her husband which makes her a slut in her own mind and therefore a woman capable/worthy of extreme sexual pleasure. You can't give her what she needs to find within herself. Sorry that got lengthy, but in a story that supposed to help both parties, these are issues Brunder, being a woman, is not likely to address. Indeed she hasn't really addressed any of Lisa's lies and limiting beliefs. In fact she's taking this to where she's actually cheating for her husband's pleasure, not her own. The loving wife. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems at the end Lisa is talking about awakening. Discovering more about what life is really meant to be like. The experience Lisa had with Mark has opened her up to more of the full potential of not just the sexual experience but life itself and the meaning of life. Within that expernience, one feels closer to all things, to the power of the universe, to love itself. IMO, If she has had a genuine awakening it will come with a desire for all people to experience what she has, including John, especially John, the man she hurt in an unawakened state. She will want to fix it, undo the pain she caused him. That's what love compells us toward. If you use your imagination, you can see some of that in this story. To John, she asked "Was that your best one yet?" If awakened, I don't believe her apology would come from such a place of condemnation (of herself) but only with the conviction and desire to make this better for John, to ease his pain, to undo the hurt, not to raise his pain threshold by walking him through every detail of the hurt. She'd want to convince him that she never meant to hurt him, that she loves him and that she wants this awakening experience for him too. It isn't his imagination about what happened that's torturing him the most, it's Lisa (at Brunder's instruction) replaying every sordid detail and how amazing it made her feel. Picking out a humongous dildo that will continually remind John of his perceived inadequacy. John already knows these things! It just fuels his desire more and along with it his shame and pain if he accepts the premise that he'll never be able to give that to Lisa (or perhaps any woman). That ecstasy, that awakening. However, the piece for me that is still missing, that the author doesn't acknowledge, what I believe is at the heart of John's lust and anger and shame is that he wants to not just watch Lisa have that amazing experience, he wants to be the one to give that to her and this situation is not helping him believe that he can ever have that with her. That he must be content to allow her to find that with other men, not himself. That's his anger, I believe. It's not that she looked elsewhere for it that is the most painful, but that she gave up trying to find that with him, in their relationship. Maybe there relationship just lacked the honesty and vulnerabilty and the commitment it required to ignite her body and spirit to be receptive enough, turned on enough to experience it with John. John might be feeling she gave up on him, on them. She stopped trying to find that release, that euphoria with him. This stories biggest failing imo, is that it has given up hope. That John must give up on his dream and every man's dream ultimately to bring their lover to that point of extreme pleasure, ecstasy and awakening. It implies that he can never give that to her himself, that his cock isn't big enough. What an overly simplistic approach to sexual ecstasy, to believe or imply or even suggest that this is true. Lisa must master her body, but more importantly her thougts and her energy and she can give John what he wants more than anything right now. He wants to be the one to give her the best sensual experience of her life thus far, he wants to awaken her. He wants to awaken together with her. And for Brunder to suggest otherwise is not only the worst form of negligence professionally but the most ignorant interpretation of her own humanity and ours. She is projecting her own lack of faith on John and on Lisa. Brunder needs to stop thinking with her head and start thinking with her heart. Awakening awaits each of us if we will but surrender to and put our faith in love.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
Therapy, Really?

I don't know much about this therapy mumbo jumbo, but it seems that he's being setup for more cuckolding. The way the therapist is leading him on doesn't seem like she's trying to help him get over his wife's infidelity, but instead to accept it and getting him ready for more. Wonder if she's going to have him compete for his wife's lover favors by bending over for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just shoot this fucking cunt of a therapist! Don’t have a gun? I’ll loan you mine! Then we can hunt down this cunt of an author, too!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 1 year ago

Widowedidiot is on point. Just a long story of getting him onboard to be a submissive cuck. This is NO therapy, it's to help Lisa be a cheating slut. This awful tale is just another chapter of cheaters will always cheat, screw the weak cuck, and the slut wins in the end. The cuck never grows a pair and remains a pussy whipped punk. Be happy with 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yep, turning him into a sissy cuck so she can have her own pleasure. "I just want you to be happy and enjoy yourself" bullshit! No love here and doc is one evil man-hating bitch!

maddictmaddict12 months ago

Just remember what your friend told you in ch 1.

Teen like sex life, give a little to get a little. Sorry if I got a bit wordy

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinking8 months ago

I don’t get all the negative comments on this story, if you don’t like wife sharing stories there are lots of other stories to read

But maybe the commenters do like this style of story , it turns them on and the negative comment is some how atonement for their sinful enjoyment

Who knows

Regardless I’m enjoying your entertaining and well written story

Thanks for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Starting to become boring and repetitive. Well written 3*

consulting91consulting915 days ago

Another great story. However, this doesn’t seem like therapy. This seems like making him accept what she did and then eventually what she will do in the future.

Also, making him ask for her to get the videos is a little much to put in a man that has been cheated on.

The only other question I have is I thought the therapist told them not to have sex but that’s the first thing they did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous