All Comments on 'Cuck Therapy Pt. 04'

by Siriussixnine

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Would she be as tolerant, as committed of John cheated?

No. Frankly, all I hear is that John should shut up and accept her cheating.

He needs to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is no love in this story from the wife, They want to manipulate the hubby with Brunder to make him a cuck. She doesnt regret the cheating and did she really get angry when he remind her of thé cheating.

Unfortunately There is no surprise for the continue, classic cuckold awaited . I really Hope for a turnaround

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude: Fight back, fuck Brunder and be done with it.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

It is all fantasy, but why is the husband the one to have to suffer the humiliation and pain, and the wife gets away with having a lover on the side and an cuckold husband. The asymmetry is too astounding, and author has still not explained why this seemingly rational husband is voluntarily putting his neck into a noose that he knows will end badly.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 3 years ago

I can guess that Lake Epsilon will be just like the Couples Camp series.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 3 years ago

I don't hold out much hope for John, it seems he has four scheming women who, so far, are successfully conditioning him to be the complete cuckold, with Dr Bruder and Lisa doing the work and assisted by Delores and Julienne. Whether it was planned we don't know but it sure seems that way. Everything so far has been worked to give Lisa the upper hand, from removing any guilt from her cheating to receiving the pleasure and attention she and the Doctor thinks she deserves. John is already being denied sex and now he has to use a replica of her lover to fuck her, I'm pretty sure lover boy Mark modeled for said dildo and is in deep with the plan, I also expect him to conviently appear at lake Epsilon as well.

Well written and detailed, also very hot scenes, from the teasing by Lisa to the feminine control by both women. John is perhaps a bit dumb accepting everything he's told but these are characters invented by the author and as such act the way designed for them, in this, a clearly cuckold story his actions are understandable. I expect there'll be quite a bit of flak from the BTB supporters but that's par for the course, just go with the flow I say: if it's a good, well written story why not read it? Who knows the author might have a surprise up his sleeve.

At the moment I'm enjoying the ride and I'm eager to see what happens.

NSEW1NSEW1almost 3 years ago

Love this cuckold psychology story. Erotic build up. Looking forward to husband’s revelations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When you strip all the layers away it’s just another cuck humiliation story where the women get what they want and the poor sap of a husband gets to watch his wife at Lake Cuckold with one or more of the cock models all in the name of him getting over his anxieties about his wife needed brontosaurus cock. I hope the next chapter there is a turn around and the husband starts to get some balance. So far the cheating slut gets to relive her conquest, no accountability, no remorse, gets angry and cries she’s being bullied when he brings it up. This is all just bullshit leading up to the big Lake Cuckold annual Hot Wives and Bulls Ball.

Predictable but I hope to be proven wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We know where this is going and what will happen at the lake retreat. Let’s see

Dr got videos by inviting big dick lover to lake.

Next chapter husband is seduced by videos to want wife to have sex with her lover.

Wife and lover have sex at lake.

Husband will only get to jerk off and watch or wait at home for wife.

No one thinks husband needs sex with wife or with any other woman. Duh and husband will be happy.

Question is how much humiliation will husband suffer? This is well written. Another plot that justifies husband as a cuck and wife as a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a SICK story

abitshyoneabitshyonealmost 3 years ago

its a good story ,, allthough i do think john needs to sit up and smell the coffee ,,, maybe he has and is playing it out before he hits the nuclear button ,, id like to see a amicable outcome but i dont think we will get one , but its your story so please tell it your way , thanks for sharing

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Well-written, hot and imaginative. It's highly original, which makes it even better. I just hope it doesn't end up with John being a feminized cuckold with a 'loving (hot) wife' who craves to watch his wife getting boned by every player with a foot-long Jim Garrison. Loyal readers have too much reading time invested in the series for it to end in a trope, wrapped up in a meme, surrounded by a cliché (apologies to Sir Winston)! Are you listening, OP?

.

5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why is he still with the whore should have dumped her cheating ass long ago and sued that so called doctor for everything she has otherwise he is nothing but a duck wimp time to move on without the slut

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

Readers struggle to accept what his this author thinks is in anyway a vaguely credible storyline , I don't.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
It's going to cucksville

To those hoping the hubs will grow a backbone and move on... it's not going to happen. This story is going to a cuck event with the husband becoming a cuckold willingly.

If you are looking for anything else, save yourself the trouble.

But if you are in for a cuck-story, I have a feeling this will be it for you. I predict cream pie eating and the part of chucking I can't stand: humiliation.

I get the voyeur aspect of it, kind of... but not being humiliated. Someone explain that to me. I'm thinking that is a psychological disorder. Change my mind.

The writing is not bad. But as usual, it's a husband only view with the typical cuckold tropes. The wife character is not that developed. Her motivation is explained in typical LW fashion. Found a bigger dick, loved the bigger dick and... slut ray.

Yet, the conversation the hubs had with the doctor was quite telling. I don't agree with it all. I do believe women cheat for the thrill of it and for the attention they receive from another man. The sex is not necessarily great because the man has a larger dick. Maybe so, but as the percentage of men over six inches is very small, it's about the thrill, not the length. Maybe the width... But the majority of women cheat for the thrill of it. They feel like they have female worth. That they are not just a boring housewife.

Once they get a dose of that, it becomes like a drug.

And in some ways, you can say that about men who cheat. It's about the thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story!...Just love the dialogue, absolutely brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars, I'm very caught up in this tale to be honest. A surprise ending would be wonderful though, as in the husband and wife get through this and live happy ever after.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You can write but your story is pretty sad and pathetic.

We all know how it ends. Its just a long winded cuck by the numbers story.

Im glad they allow the mentally ill access to the internet but there are times, like this, that they should limit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Alarm bell one:

Getting John used to someone else saying when he can fuck his wife (other than Lisa)

/

Alarm bell two:

"Look, we've been talking a lot about me, and what I have to do," I said. "But what got us here in the first place is that my wife fucked around on me. What I need, more than anything, is to know that she's not going to fuck around on me again. I don't see any work being done to address that, or to find someway of making sure she doesn't do it again."

"John, I promise you, it is my chief priority to ensure that that will not be a problem in the future. Okay?"

Her priority is to ensure that when Lisa fucks about in future it will not be a problem.

/

Alarm bell three:

Brunder has to disclose that John has been to see her and obviously gave quite a few details in the text, but she doesn't have to tell John about her contact with Lisa outside of the sessions... like suggesting sex scenarios.

/

Alarm bell four:

Picking out a vibrator the size and shape of Mark. Add that to #1 How long before John has to put the vibe into Lisa and bring her off, but he's not allowed to even wank?

/

Alarm bell five:

The penises are made from people at the retreat, the retreat Julienne is sure they are going to go to. A retreat with men with large cocks... after getting John used to seeing Lisa with the rubber copy of one of them.

/

Okay so penis acquired.... Lisa can have the rubber cock fucking her, but still John can only wank.

/

"Did you tell him how much bigger his cock was than mine?"

"It came up."

I tried to fend off my orgasm.

1 lost cuck. FFS who cums when they hear shit like that?

This story has moved into the realms of Femdom and should be in either Fetish or BDSM.

Not one likeable character in this. Being the pussy he is John deserves everything he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Couples Camp, part 2 on their retreat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

LOVED IT. IT SEEMED LIKE IT WAS SPEAKING TO ME. i HAVE BEEN CONFUSED ABOUT MY OWN DESIRES AND EXPERIENCE IN THIS REGARD. i STILL AM CURIOUS ABOUT WHY I DIDNT FEEL AS SATISFIED WHEN WE PERSUED THIS FANTASY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s very clear that this author has a lot of talent. Not only for their writing style but for their whole plot line. It takes a lot to put together a story in this manor. The fact that each and every aspect of the story is handled in a completely different way than the thousands of other stories here sets it so far above them all. The one issue I have is that I can’t sit and read it all in one sitting. Thank you to the author for sharing their talent with us.

And thank you for not putting up with the totally moronic comments from the one or two idiots on here that have to be complete assholes.

Phoenix215Phoenix215almost 3 years ago

Fucking love this story!!! Hottest cuckold story ever written and to those that blindly sprout out the nonsensical hating bullshit.... stop clicking on these type of stories u closeted cuckolds

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

I am honestly liking it. But I think that like some others, humiliation is kind of a hard pass. If there was humiliation but he learned that he enjoyed fucking other wives too. If he learned that he liked being a hot husband in addition to a cuckold, that would be so awesome. But if it's just cuckolding like this... I'm just gonna get sad at him not ever standing up for himself enough to know the way he got into this is wrong and manipulative.

Rossieno1Rossieno1almost 3 years ago

Good story. Can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have Hope for a turnaround, its impossible for the autor who is a good writer to just make a typical cuckold continue. A nice cliffhanger can transform this story in a masterpiece or just a ordinary cuckold story.

thes1thes1almost 3 years ago

"You can't let it go, can you, John? Yeah, I was a bad wife. I did a bad thing. I've apologized. I'm not apologizing one more fucking time. You need to get past it, or this isn't going to work. Are you going to be able to get past it?"

Fucking. Yikes.

capri_cd2capri_cd2almost 3 years ago

I’m enjoying the story darling, but of course I’m a sissy fag cuck. So from my perspective, I wish John would be more cooperative in embracing his destiny and stop complaining so much, he is so lucky Lisa and Dr. Brunder have plans for his future that will bring him such intense pleasure. I love the imagination behind the Dildo selection scene and their use of the Dildo (Mark’s Cock), was very sexy. I was wondering whether he was going to lick Mark’ Cock while he was licking around her pussy while Mark was fucking Lisa. As for cuckold humiliation, well isn’t that something we just love to savor? And how much more exciting and intense is that thrilling humiliation when it’s witnessed by others, the more the merrier? Lisa first of course, closely followed by Dr. Brunder, soon Delores and finally Mark who is now in communication with Dr. Brunder, hopefully followed by Lisa’s co-workers and all the people at the lovely resort. Keep writing darling, there are so many of us who enjoy your writing and your sexy imagination. Kisses!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

For once I am glad at Kalimaxos

for telling me that this is (going to be) a willing or worse coerced cuck story.

Thanks Kali for saving me reading this story.

I hate cuck stories.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyalmost 3 years ago

I've enjoyed the therapist angle of this story. It has been reasonable for her to be advising the husband on how to understand why his wife cheated. Obviously; I have no trouble with her helping him to understand why her infidelity arouses him and to accept future infidelity. However; this story is running off the rails for me by introducing the private cuckold island and conspiracy idea. I'll still read new instalments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't mind cuckold stories. But can the husband have any self-respect and dignity? This story just seems dehumanizing and as if everyone is against him. Does his wife truly love him? Does she WANT to be with him and not Mark? Was Mark merely for physical pleasure? Nothing more? If so, please make these things clear. It seems at times she cares, but there are many instances where she seems not to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuckold ressort incoming, a shame he already love being demote by his wife, its contradictory to the previous chapter Indeed . Well i Hope for a cliffhanger but unfortunately i think its gonna be classic uninterresting cuckold story. To Bad the core was here

bluengraybluengrayalmost 3 years ago

This is brilliant! Fucking brilliant! The therapist’s point of view is just a fantastic way to present this new and developing approach to modern marriage! Breaking down the cause for the wife’s infidelity to “just needed a good fuck” earned this story 5* IMHO. It’s the real reason why most women cheat today. It’s the old “the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence” concept. Everyone is always looking for the next big thing! Cuddling and attention are wonderful, but they’re just the top layer of the cake! Brilliant, and can’t wait for more from this author!

ZetaZilchZetaZilchalmost 3 years ago

Yep, conditioning at its sexually finest. For the future hot wife as soon as the future cuckold does enough brain exercise to change his mind then she can have her home base marriage and her big big bull fucking her. I am still enjoying the therapy angle to achieve the cuckold conditioning as opposed to porn or literotica stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She shouldn't feel guilty, she shouldn't apologise, she's in touch privately with the doctor who's in touch privately with the lover, he's not permitted any sex while she uses his mouth and an almost replica of her lover, and soon they'll be going to a resort full of big cocked guys but no mention of avaliable women for the poor hubby. It's a cuck story with just about everything a cuck wants to see so bring it on. Believe it or not there are a lot of people who love this, if you're a real man, lol, look elsewhere, there are plenty of mindless btb stories for your small dick.

BTW one of the most hilarious comments ever: Mac_Lapu thanking kalimaxos for warning him that a story entitled "cuck therapy" is about cuckolding? Can you believe the intelligence, or lack of from some people?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I understand women want freedom to fuck who they want men have been doing it for centuries. Married or not men have fucked around now women want the same thing but for the life of me I don't understand why a man would want to be married to such a person as this woman on the story and how he accepts the ideas and words of a feminist shrink and a feminst assistant. This is the Writers nightmare so he or she can write what what they want but even so im glad its thier nightmare.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

However well written, the departure from reality is distracting. By now, John needed to establish boundaries with Brander. Any person not medicated and institutionalized would.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
Perfection

Loving it so far.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hurry up with part 5! And don't listen to anyone who speaks negatively of this story. I can't wait to read more.

I hope Lisa is an absolute whore in the videos.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

People getting mad about a cuckolding story that has the word cuck in the title lol. For all the hate cuck stories get they sure do love reading them.

Keep up the great work

shamnoxshamnoxalmost 3 years ago

Great chapter looking forward to the "vacation" chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How do people complain about a fictional erotic story not being realistic ? You know what you’re about to read if you don’t like it go read National Geographic.

Please continue this story to chapter 5! It is phenomenal and one of the best ones I’ve read on here.

GeniusFoolGeniusFoolover 2 years ago

Very good story without a doubt. Fun and exciting to read because it is well-writen and imaginative. It's much more spun out and pay more attention to the psychology of everything than most cuckold to be found here. I appreciate this.

It is abundantly clear what is going to happen next (see other comments). However, this gives you a marvelous opportunity to surpise us all big time, really big time! My question, however, is how close, intimate and romantic John and Liza will still be as a couple after he lets her go and sleep with other men. Also, will she show any appreciation/gratitude for him or show the way in which her is still special to her? Cuckold stories too often come down to the same thing and completely failed to describe the deep, complex emotions of involved. I would absolutely love to write a story where the wife does what she wants to do, and shows that she loves her husband like nothing else and wants to experience the best sex possible with him despite existing shortcomings. Finding deep love and acceptance is very special and powerful that just awesome sex. It generates a very deep (sexual) attraction. For more on these points:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvvPZFdjyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ6K_f7oSdg

You've hinted in the first chapter that John might very much like the results of the Dr. Brunder's therapy, that it could do wonders for his sex life. I really hope this is true for him in the best way imaginable.

Best of luck writing and thanks for sharing your work.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

I figure the dr. will make sure the lover is at the resort & hubby will end up watching them fuck, helping insert lover's cock in wife's pussy & will end up eating cream pies until the day he dies! Wife will be on cloud 9, hubby will accept his new role as cleanup "slut" & may even suck off lover in from of wifey! Keep your anxious readers entertained & make it FAST, PLEASE!!

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 2 years ago

Addendum to my earlier comments- Did Lisa get the "low down" regarding Dr. Brunder & what her consoling methods were like or did Lisa have a preliminary meeting with Dr. Brunder before John & Lisa first met the dr.?

It appears John is in a losing battle during consoling & being swayed to accept Lisa's cheating! (Sex has that effect on men, ha!) If John was so upset with Lisa's infidelity, why didn't he DEMAND what is good for the goose is also good for the gander? The author stated "why am I even here when I should be filing for divorce" or similar. Then his response to himself was "she's so damn beautiful"! Personally, she would have been kicked to the curb! There would also have been revenge put on her & Dan, her lover! But, you're the author & I look forward to Chapters 5 & 6. Sirius, are you writing from experience? You have done an incredible job so Thank you!

OmegaPointOmegaPointover 2 years ago

This story is hot and getting hotter. I am waiting anxiously for each new episode. 5 *****

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 2 years ago

One can psychoanalyze the characters in different ways but I think the author is heading towards conditioning John to accept Mark as Lisa’s lover and get excited over it. I first read this story thinking it would be a recounting of successful therapy for a cuckold who has performance anxiety, feelings of lack of self-worth, thoughts of sexual inadequacy due to worrying about the size of his cock, or premature Ejaculation, or inability to make his wife climax with intercourse, or whatever. The therapy would help him get over his wife’s cheating and help him to move on with proper counseling. But obviously this story is designed as someone’s fantasy (? The author’s ? ? Some reader’s ? ? ) about being sucked into (no pun interesting) the cuckold lifestyle. Few men in reality would accept this no matter how pretty the wife or how much he might love her. Fantasy land is not reality, and most men would file for divorce, especially if there are no kids. The story would read a lot better if there were better editing. The typos and other errors are a distraction to what otherwise is a fairly original story, even if it lacks credibility. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story, waiting for part 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for writing! Please keep writing! Great story.

There are idiots who cant discern between fantasy and reality. They have never written anything to share but they want to bash other peoples work based on what category the story falls into and not the style or writing or how interesting it is etc. Please absolutely ignore those fools.

I mean will not read any story that has any male on male stuff. And when I am reading a story that seems to be going that way, I back out immediately, leaving the story for those who enjoy it. They can review it. I go look for something else to read.

So again, you have a great unique story with a unique spin going hear. Tune out the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that's that then , i guess we will have to make up out own ending....

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a fantastic story, so very hot! I would be guessing how the story is going to play out. But I suspect that others may ne correct that the lover will be st the camp also and that the wife will learn to tell her Hubby the truth and ne honest. That the Hubby will feel more secure then, and be able to enjoy watching his wife be fucked by others. Jealous insecure men can't understand these feelings while myself I have always enjoyed sloppy seconds. I have always enjoyed sharing my women. It only works when there is honesty. Hiding the truth and lying won't work, it is just cheating otherwise.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

Such a nice build up. The camp sounds a bit over the top but I’m sure it’ll serve it’s purpose. I wonder why they don’t just tackle the video first and see where it goes. That dildo store sounded like the library of Congress for dildos.

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

Few stories feel as tangible as this one felt. Cuckold stories tend to be routine & over to top but you chose a very unique narrative device that haven't ever seen before & managed to craft an excellent story. Looking forward to further installments of the story.

dustdust69dustdust69over 2 years ago

This is so so so good

yoloswagqtyoloswagqtover 2 years ago

Please, where is pt 5

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

What I need, more than anything, is to know that she's not going to fuck around on me again. I don't see any work being done to address that, or to find someway of making sure she doesn't do it again."

...."John, I promise you, it is my chief priority to ensure that that will not be a problem in the future. Okay?"

She did not say Lisa would no longer cheat. She only said it would not be a problem, which means they intend to change HIS behavior, not hers.

and he should have refused to manipulate the dildo. They are just dragging him into cuckoldry. He knows it but wil not stop it. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
These are really good

Good writing and build up. I think there’s some people giving you one star only because of the content. Ignore those people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Reluctant Husband Cuckold story that’s incredibly well written and extremely hot. A truly loving but lustful wife, and a healing, but conniving therapist psychologically condition an otherwise unwilling husband into the world of Cuckolding via powerful sexual seduction. The story is fantasy but the emotions are believable, at least so far. The struggle he experiences facing the reality that his hidden sexual desires also cause him immense emotional pain is some of the best I’ve ever read. Thanks for sharing and for taking the time to fine tune before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good continuation but there was a break in continuity. In an earlier chapter, Dr. Brunder told Lisa that she should being only allowing her husband to masturbate while telling him him about encounters with her ex-lover. Emphasizing that Lisa should not allow her husband to touch her while allowing him to masturbate. Further emphasizing he would need to ask Lisa to request copies of the videos. The implication was a very hot premise that I hoped would play out. The idea that she might detail her encounters in explicit detail while he masturbated, perhaps while she masturbated too. Taunting him in a similar over-the-top manner as she had done in Dr. Brunder's office. Perhaps going so far as to make him beg to ask her to demonstrate on the dildo how she sucked his cock. Keeping eye contact with her husband as she did it. The dialog between Lisa and her husband in this encounter could have been amazing. Imagine her asking him to sit on the edge of the bed, spread his legs, masturbate slowly as she saunters over, straddles one of his legs, leans down and whispers the dirtiest things imaginable in the most seductive way. Maybe getting slightly carried away with herself as she grinds a knee hard into his balls, bracing herself with one hand on his shoulder and another hand cupping his jaw and pushing it far back. Doing this to explain to him that during her affair, there were times when the things they did together that liberated her sexually. Through that liberty, she later realized she had control over not only her own sexuality, but her husband's too. Control over him because as she reflects back on the current situation, after recent sessions with Dr. Brunder, she recognizes her husband has a deepening desire for his wife, despite her affair and because of the affair. Going on to let him know she's learning new things about his arousal through humiliation and submission, while also learning about her own new found arousal from dominating and humiliating him. Particularly with lewd honesty, controlling sex, his orgasms and teasingly taunting that who knows, maybe it wouldn't be long before he'll be asking for permission to even masturbate or cum.

Listless1Listless1over 2 years ago

It has been a well-written imaginative story. I have been surprised at how reasonable the therapist's suggestions seem.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
cuck. therapy?

Funny how manipulative the therapist is. She got the wife to work and work on him to get him to finally agree to look at the supposed videos that had been deleted. This also makes me wonder. What makes the therapist so sure that the videos weren't deleted? Is she in on something? Does she know something he hasn't been told or lied about? Is she going to manipulate him into letting her keep having her affairs? maybe go back to her former lover? Or maybe have him bend over for her lover? I don't believe this is going to end good for him when they go to the retreat. . Like he said. This therapist is making him out to be the guilty one. While she is the one that had the affair. How convenient. So why doesn't he just walk away? She already told him how the other one is better than him. He knows he can't compare to the lover in size or technique. What is he hanging around where he's not needed? Maybe because at the end, he's going to have to make friends with the wife's lover and maybe even welcome him in their house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes John it is all your fault your wife is a cheating slut who wants other men to fuck her. No she's not saying she's sorry anymore because it is your fault not hers that she ignores her vows and makes you feel it is your fault. John is beyond a wimp and doc should be locked up somewhere. Kick your sorry wife's ass to the curb! idiocy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Kniw something about Therapist from College Day's and I know what happens when a female does wgat this wife did 1st the Large Cock will stretch Her Cunt to the point Her Husband just lost doing it to Her because He will be Like a rat fucking the Grand Canyon And with giving his wife a dildo like the one that stretched Her out then He the Husband will never fill Her Cunt ever again. This is total Bull shit what the therapist is doing and yes She is trying to turn Him into a Cuck! I still have not seen anything that will help the Husband out it has all been to please the Wife only!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the first Place anytime, this Therapist Called it would be on Speaker Only or No call would be accepted! I am going to read the story to the End. But I already know the ending is Everything so farr has been for the Wife only what she wants out of this Bull Shit Counseling. The Husband has only a stretched Out Vagina to look forward to and one that will with the use of the Dildo the Therapist had the wife get will just Make sure there would never be pleasure for Him only Her! Now for the Camp or what ever it was called is just a Nudist Camp for Sex craved People in My opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read just the first couple Paragraphs of the Next Part and so I came back Here within the First half hour in the Sex Camp they took a Blood sample saying it was Because of the Virus (COVId without saying the Virus) It was not for Covid it was for checking for STD's Let's just see how Many Large Cocks this Cucks old lady gets?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 1 year ago

The manipulative therapist is a great character very upsetting to all which means her portrayal is perfect. This falls down where the hub is unable to control his arousal at her cheating and allows her to say it was all about the big dick

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

This guy is being led down a bad path. He should get out now.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

If I was John I would buy a pocket pussy and start using in front of his wife telling her how much tighter it was then her loose hole.

maddictmaddict12 months ago

Dr. Brunder got them alright, she is the manipulative woman John fears. No secrets, John should have read the texts and Lisa's phone should have been on speaker the whole time. I fear it's to late for John to have any impact on the eventual outcome of what will come. Q

WalkingThinkingWalkingThinking8 months ago

As enjoyable and entertaining as the previous chapters , but predictable. I do hope you have added some twist to this excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was that ever hot!

.

I love how central John's and Lisa's feelings are at every step along the way. The physical sex is told in detail - and that's a *good* thing - but fundamentally, the story is about their emotional journeys. During the dildo selection process, Lisa's embarrassment but also her mounting excitement, and her embarrassment *at* her excitement. During the sex afterward, her elation at John's reaction, beyond her physical arousal. John's own inner conflict during both - his feelings of betrayal, inadequacy, and anger at war with his lust, as his own body betrays him yet again.

.

The dildo itself is imbued with such deep meaning! Julienne's insistance on calling it a "penis". The care Lisa puts into matching every last little detail. How quickly she personalizes the thing - shifts from saying "it" to "his cock", and from "fuck me [with it]" to "watch him fuck me". John isn't allowed for a moment to forget what that sex toy represents.

.

The dildo is such a *fraught* stepping stone to the real thing. Very, very well done!

.

That's what I love about this story, is all the subtlety, all the double meanings and things that aren't what they seem. All the dramatic irony - *we* know where it's going, and so does Brunder, but John doesn't. My only question is, does Lisa? She sure seems to, but we can't yet be sure.

.

In real life, all that manipulation would be despicable. I sure wouldn't want to be on the receiving end, and I hope I've never dished out a tenth of what Brunder and Lisa are dishing out to John. But it sure makes for a steamy, delightfully twisted story!

.

"It is significant that fairy tales end in a wedding, and go no further. Because after the wedding the real shit goes down, John. The grown-up stuff. The stuff we can't tell the kids. The stuff they couldn't tell us when we were kids."

.

Fascinating insight.

consulting91consulting9116 days ago

And just like that……..for the rest of his life John will get to play second fiddle and watch his wife take lover after lover.

Too many red flags with this doctor and she is already turning his wife into a demanding person. There is no remorse from her, just getting to live her great sex over and over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous