Cuck Therapy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, fuck," she sighed. "Oh, John. This is so nice."

She held the thing mostly still, its huge nob pointing towards her face, and her hips undulated beneath it. Her breath began to become halted and her mouth fell open. Her eyes opened and went to me. She reached to feel my cock with her free hand and found it hard.

"Get down there," she said, breathlessly.

I got down and assumed my position between her legs. She stroked the thing slowly up and down her slit with her hand lengthwise on it, her hips continuing to undulate, sometimes slightly, gently twitching under its pressure as she got more and more stimulated.

"Take it," she said.

She lay, eyes closed, head back, her hand now motionless on the thing, waiting.

"Go on," she said, her eyes still closed. "Stroke it on me."

I took it.

She withdrew her hand and splayed her arms, awaiting pleasure. Her nipples were already harding, poking out from her firm tits.

It felt very life-like. And heavy.

I stroked the length of it along her slit like she had, but with longer strokes, having a better position to do so. I brought its base up to the top of her slit, and then slowly slid its many thick, veiny inches along her, finally nuzzling the nob of it down into her clit and giving it a few soft nudges.

"Oh, my fuck," she moaned more urgently.

"Like this?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Just like that, baby."

I did that for a while, stroking her with the length of it, as she had told me he had liked to do with his cock. I saw a dribble of pre-cum on the end of my own cock, and rubbed it onto my nob, which left me incapable of not stroking myself a little while.

Lisa looked down and saw me doing so.

"You wanna watch him fuck me, don't you, baby?"

The pre-cum was too slick and copious, the pleasure of its lubrication too great - I couldn't stop stroking myself.

"I know you're aching to watch him fuck me, baby. Go ahead."

Her hips raised as I brought the nob, now on its downstroke, slowly nearer to her pussy. It slid between her lips, rubbing briefly against her clit, causing her to exhale slightly, and then she was working her hips to try to catch the end of it in her hole.

"Stop teasing me," she implored.

I knew from two days worth of stroke stories from her that this is how it often played out with them.

"You want it bad, don't you," I said. "You need this big fucking cock."

She nodded.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me."

Her eyes were still closed. It didn't seem like she was talking to me.

I adjusted my position, bringing my hips closer to hers, with my legs to either side of her torso. I had to sit back a little to fit the thing between us, and then I put it against her opening and applied slight pressure.

"Yeah," she moaned. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

The size of the thing.

I didn't think it would go in. I thought it was some twisted game she and Brunder were playing.

I pushed slowly and steadily, watching her hole accomodate the nob as it slid its tapered shape in, spreading her to the widest at its big ridge, and then the thick, veiny shaft of it was hugged tight inside her. Just as they had done.

"Ooooh, yeah," Lisa moaned in obvious satisfaction.

The slight humming of the thing was more muted now that the end of it was inside her.

"Fucking give it to me," she demanded.

I shoved more into her, and she lifted her ass off the bed as she took it, letting out a shuddering sigh. Slowly, she lowered her ass and then looked at me. I was still stroking myself.

"Don't stop," she pleaded.

I shoved more into her as she looked at me. It was in at least as my full cock now. I held it that far in and then I had move my body so that I could bring my face down between her legs to lavish her clit with my tongue while the thing vibrated away inside her.

"Oh, fuck, John," she said. "You fucking love it, don't you, baby? You love watching him shove his big fucking cock in me."

I gave her clit a good, long, tender suck, and then withdrew slightly, keeping my face close so I could watch as I withdrew the thing from her slowly, watching her hole expand as the the ridge emerged, spreading her, and causing her to moan shudderingly. I pressed it back in.

"Yeah, baby. Stroke me with it," she said.

"Like this?" I asked, slowly increasing the pace as I slid it in and out of her, it's veiny shaft now slick and glistening with her wetness.

She nodded, and reached down between her legs to run her hand through my hair.

"Oh, baby, it feels just like him," she said softly. "Do you like watching him fuck me, John?"

I didn't answer, but went on fucking her with it, gradually easing a little more into her, still stroking away at myself.

"Is that hot, John? Does that turn you on? Watching him fuck me with his big sexy cock?"

I didn't say anything.

"Are you still jerking off, baby? Are you stroking your cock while you watch him fuck me?"

I looked up at her, and she now had her eyes open, watching me.

"Sit up, baby, I want to watch you stroke yourself while he fucks me."

I hesitated, and then I was on my knees between her legs, slowly stroking myself as I slid the thing in and out of her.

"Oh, you are so hard, baby. You are fucking swollen. You love it," she said, watching me. "Do you want to watch him fuck me from behind?"

I stopped stroking myself and squeezed hard at the base of my cock, trying to delay my orgasm.

She nodded at me.

I slowly removed it and she got on her forearms and knees, presenting her beautiful bare ass to me.

To him.

She looked back and slowly swayed her ass back and forth, invitingly.

I looked down at her ass and took my hand off my cock to spread her cheeks a little and admire this intimate part of her body. Her little asshole, and her slick, wet pussy on display amidst the her beautiful ass, and her perfect legs. All that she had displayed for him as she waited for him to slid it back inside her.

Her head was turned to watch me.

I put it underneath her to stroke the length of it along her again before putting it in her again. She closed her eyes and moaned, putting her hand between her legs to hold the big vibrating cock still against her and I watched as she started moaning urgently, rolling her hips to rub her pussy against it as she brought herself to orgasm. I watched her muscles twitch and tighten as she achieved it.

"Put him in me, baby," she commanded, breathlessly.

I brought the nob back and pressed, easily sliding the the thing in now.

"Ohhhh," she moaned hard into her pillow as she buried her face in it. "Fuck me with the whole thing," she begged.

I obeyed, disbelieving as it disappeared inside her except for the inch of the base I grasped. I was stroking myself again.

"Oh, god!" she exclaimed, suddenly raising up on her forearms a little, to have more power to push back onto it.

"I'm gonna cum," I said.

"Yeah, baby, shoot it all over me. Cum on me while he fucks me," she hissed back, without looking back.

Her ass was tilting and pushing, working the thing with total inhibition now as I fucked her with it. I couldn't tear my eyes away - I was overwhelmed with the filthy sight of her animalistic treatment of the thing, ramming and gyrating her pussy on it, on his cock-proxy, and I shot my load all over her cheeks and her ass crack, both of us moaning hard. She held back a hand, indicating to me to take it out. I did, and lowered my face to bury it in her, my nose jammed between her ass cheeks as I slid my tongue inside her stretched-out pussy hole, alternating between tongue-fucking her and desperately lavishing her slit, her pussy lips, her asshole and everything in between. While I serviced her slavishly with my tongue, my hands roamed hungrily all over her - her perfect ass, her smooth, shapely thighs, her flat belly, her sexy fucking tits.

"Oh, fuck, John. Oh, fuck," she moaned, her whole body quivering.

I removed my face from her crack to take a breath, nearly asphyxiated.

"Like this?" I asked, gasping.

"Oh, baby, that's your special touch," she answered breathlessly, shudderingly. "Nobody else does that to me. Don't fucking stop."

___

Afterwards, it hung heavily in the air. What we'd done. What it had done to me.

"John?" she asked softly, stroking my hair, looking at me from her pillow.

I nodded.

"You liked that a lot."

I didn't feel the need to respond. It wasn't a question.

She waited a bit.

"Did that make you want to see the videos more, or less?" she asked softly. "I mean, do you want to see them? I just ask because Dr. Brunder seemed to think you would. And she's usually... you know... she seems to understand you."

I started hardening again at the thought of the videos. And at her asking me. The unspoken part of the question: Did I want to see them now more, or less, now that I'd seen close up the way he'd stretched her pussy out with his big fucking cock?

I got the sense, too, that she herself wanted to have copies of the videos. Who could blame her? Any woman would cherish having such a memento of themselves in their sexual prime with a body as sexy and photogenic as hers.

"Do you want me to see them?" I asked.

Lisa studied me.

"Ordinarily, I'd say no. I mean... I'm really worried that you'll hate me, after your see them," she said.

She wiped away a tear.

"But if Dr. Brunder thinks it won't, like, destroy us, that it will help us, then... you know, I trust her. But I kind of would like her to see them first, even though I'm so ashamed, so that she can figure out if it's a good idea for us or not. But, if you don't want to see them, that's great."

I waited. I thought about pretending not to want to see them, pretending that I wasn't consumed by imagining them, obsessing over them. I'd run my own imaginary versions of the videos through my head a million times. I wasn't getting much done at work.

She reached her hand down while I struggled to form words, and found me very hard. She stroked me.

"What are they of, exactly?" I managed.

She sighed.

"Um... Do you want me to lube you?"

She knew it would be easier to take it if I was getting a good hand-job while I heard it. A spoonful of sugar. She wasn't wrong.

I nodded.

She grabbed the lube from her nightstand and squirted her palm. When she worked it on to me I closed my eyes and sighed.

"What's on them?" I asked again.

"A lot of... you know... oral, mostly."

She waited to see the effect. I probably hardened a little more.

"Just 'cause, you know, he had his hands free."

"And some not oral?"

She nodded.

"Tell me," I said.

"Um... some different positions. And you know how guys are. Obsessed with... like... genitals. A lot of close ups of... you know...."

"His dick in your pussy?"

She nodded.

"Cum shots?"

She shrugged.

"Mostly he liked to cum inside me. But, I think some, yeah. You won't hate me?"

I shook my head.

"I'm worried 'cause I...."

"What?"

"I might have said some dirty talk."

A tear. A fucking lying tear. What was the word Brunder had used? 'Performative.' A performative tear. How early do women learn that trick?

"Let's hear it," I said.

She looked at me with her glistening eyes and sad face.

"Come on, I'm gonna hear it anyway."

"Um... like stuff about... how much I liked..."

"His cock? How much you liked sucking his cock?"

She shrugged.

"Well, only because he liked for me to talk that way."

"But you weren't lying."

She shrugged, her face contorting a little with silent sobbing.

"Stop crying," I said. "You weren't crying when you said those things to him. You won't be crying on the video, will you? You were loving it."

She wiped her tears on my shirt.

"Tell me what you said," I demanded.

"I don't remember exactly," she said. "I can't remember what gone on video. I told him how much I loved his body. And his...."

I rolled over on top of her, straddling her, just below her tits.

She caressed my back with one hand while she stroked me with the other.

"Go on," I said.

Our eyes were locked.

"Fuck, I don't know. Ask me what I didn't say, baby - I had a dirty-mouth with him. He liked it when I talked dirty to him. I liked that it turned him on. Okay?"

I nodded, and she increased her pace.

"Did you talk about me?"

"Not much."

"Did you tell him how much bigger his cock was than mine?"

"It came up."

I tried to fend off my orgasm.

I waited to see if she'd say something conciliatory. She didn't. But she kept stroking. At least that was something. I was the one with her in bed with me, stroking my cock.

"Did you tell him how much better you liked to be fucked by him? Instead of me?" asked, unable to mask my anger any longer.

She held my eyes, still stroking me. Harder now. She could tell I was on the verge.

"You did, didn't you?" I demanded.

"Don't torture yourself, baby," she said softly.

"You did."

"I don't remember what got on video," she said. "You can watch them or not."

I nodded.

"You want them?"

I nodded more urgently.

She ran her left hand softly along my back while with her right, she gave my cock long, hard, squeezing strokes as my cum spurted into her hand and her cleavage.

---

Once done, I collapsed beside her again.

Lisa reached over and grabbed some tissues to wipe herself off, giving me some to wipe my dick off.

"So..." Lisa spoke, tilting her head up to make sure she got all of my cum off her. "Dr. Brunder wanted to know right away," she said, wiping between her tits. "I have to text her."

"Now?" I said, tossing my wet tissues into the bin beside the bed.

Lisa looked at me, still wiping.

"Yeah, she said to let her know as soon as it happened."

"It's late."

"If she doesn't want to be contacted, she'll have turned her phone off, John. We promised to tell her as soon as it happened."

"Fine."

Almost immediately after Lisa sent her text, her phone buzzed with the call. Lisa sat up.

"Dr. Brunder... Hi, I hope I didn't.... yes.... just now, yes.... we were just talking after, um, our first, um, go with the, ah... yes, exactly.... oh, yes, yes, very much.... Yes, no, it was very... it was really hot... for both of us... Yes, he came on my bum, while, um.... yeah... yes... exactly... and then he was, like, reeeally attentive, like orally?"

Lisa turned to give me a smile and put her hand on my leg.

"Mmm-hmmm... Yeah, like with his tongue right up my, um... yeah, and all over down there, really... God, yes.... no, it was wonderful.... Really?.. that's... okay... Good to know... Yeah, no, we talked after, and I was, you know, touching him.... yes.... Oh, yeah, definitely, I think.... Okay good... Mm-hmm.... Okay, I will... yes... Okay.... yeah, I guess that makes sense..... But that mean's you'll... Oh... no... it's just... I know but, it's just, I was, well, I'm just not proud of how I behaved, if you end up, like, seeing... Okay... Thank you.... Okay.... Oh..... Really?... oh, that's fine....Okay, yeah, no problem... I hope everything's.... K.... Good.... What?... No... You're kidding."

Lisa's hand clutched my thigh tight and she looked at me with a suddenly joyful but half-attentive expression as she continued to listen to Brunder.

"Are you kidding? No.... no.... it won't be a problem...." Lisa was sitting up fully straight now, grabbing a pad of paper and pen from her night stand. "Oh, no, we'll figure out how to.... oh, yes, Dr. Brunder, no, that is absolutely... okay, yes, I do, go ahead..."

I sat up and saw that Lisa was writing dates down on the pad.

"Sure... no problem..."

Now an appointment for tomorrow afternoon appeared on the pad.

"That's not a problem... absolutely... Okay... Thank you... Dr. Brunder, thank you... really... this sounds.... oh my god... I'm so excited.... okay.... okay... thanks again... okay, goodbye, Dr. Brunder, thank you."

Lisa terminated the call, and then tapped away a little longer.

"What was that?" I asked. "Who are you texting?"

A few more taps, and then she dropped the phone on the bed, staring into the space in front of her for a moment, and then she looked at me with a big smile.

I waited for the big news.

"Baby," she said.

She rolled over on top of me, straddling me.

She kissed me, her hair falling all over me.

"Baby, we are going to Lake Epsilon," she said as though it we had just won the Superbowl and were headed to Disney.

It took me a moment. What about the videos?

"Lake.... what? Wait, you mean the place where they get the dicks?"

"What? The.... Oh, right, well," she laughed. "Yes, I guess so. But I mean, you heard Julienne talk about it - it sounds wonderful. Just hang out at a lake and clear our heads of the fucking city? Fuck, yeah. What? Baby? Don't even... Baby, we need this. We need a change of scenery."

"How long?" I reached for her pad. "Two weeks? Starting... the 25th... next month?"

She shook her head.

"This month."

"This month? That's fucking Monday."

She nodded, her eyes bright.

"Lisa..."

She put her finger on my lips.

"Don't, John. We need this. And we can do it. We need to fucking clear our heads, and get out of this space, and we can fucking do it. The timing is perfect. We both have vacation time stored and no fucking money to go anywhere, but we can go to this place and it doesn't cost us anything, and you just finished the Whateverthefuck account and nothing you are doing now can't be passed to fucking drone worker number 2, John, please, please, please."

I stared at her.

"What the fuck is this place? And how does it not cost us anything?"

"You heard Julienne - Brunder subsidizes all kinds of stuff selling her fucking dildos and studying dicks. And we work while we're there, like a fucking hippy commune. You can do carpentry - they're building houses. You know how to use a hammer and saw. I can work in a little shop or something. Then we have dinner and drinks by the lake. It'll be amazing. And it doesn't cost us anything. Pleeeease."

"What the fuck, Lisa? How do you even know anything about this place? Didn't we just hear about it today? Why do you even think it will be somewhere we want to spend two weeks?"

"Well... I mean... Actually, Delores told me about it a while a ago. You know she and Dan went to Kerr Brunder when they had their troubles. She wasn't supposed to tell me about it because of the NDA, so I promised not to tell you about it. But she was like, 'I know you guys will get chosen to go, and it is fucking amazing'. You know how they used to go to Hawaii every second year? Now she's like, fuck Hawaii. They go to Lake Epsilon. Every year. But she told me it would be months of therapy before we could get in. It's only been a few weeks!"

"What do you mean, 'chosen to go'?"

Lisa shook her head like she didn't understand the question.

"I don't know, baby. With the NDA, Delores couldn't tell me anything. I mean, I guess some couples need different therapy. Like, I guess... I don't know.... Fuck, do you expect me to understand how Dr. Brunder's mind works? She's like some kind of fucking mind ninja - I never know where she is or where she's going to come from, do you?"

I sighed.

"I don't know, Lisa."

"Baby!" she pleaded. "Please. I need to get out of the city. I mean... if only to get away from... my workplace?"

She looked at me significantly.

"And the people who work there sometimes?" she added.

Fuck.

I sighed. Yeah, I saw the manipulation, but what was I gonna say - No Lisa, let's not take a vacation away from your recently former lover?

Fuck's sake.

"I'm not modeling for a fucking dildo."

Lisa giggled, and kissed me hard.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"What about the videos?" I asked.