Cuck Therapy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa nodded, remembering.

"Dr. Brunder is gonna try to get them."

"What?"

Lisa looked at me.

"Dr. Brunder thought it was dicey because Mark has already told me that he deleted them all. She was worried that if it wasn't played right, he'd double down on denying that he had them anymore, and then we'd never get them. So she said she'd handle it. She's texting him on another phone, pretending to be me. I gotta be by the phone in case he's suspicious about it being a new number texting him and asks her like a test question or something to make sure it's me. She'll call me if he does that and she doesn't think she can bluff. Otherwise, she'll let me know how it goes."

"Jesus Christ."

Lisa shrugged.

"Makes sense. She knows how to.... you know...."

"Manipulate people?"

She nodded.

"Think she'll manage to get them, or no?" she asked. She seemed genuinely curious. Almost worried.

"Jesus Christ, Lisa. You don't know if Brunder can weasle a few dirty videos out of a cheap, self-styled suburban gigolo?"

I couldn't help it.

Her face turned briefly to anger.

"Don't bully me," she quietly, but with determination. "I mean it."

Her phone buzzed and brightened on the bed. She turned away from me to get it.

She read it, and then held the screen towards me.

New Message from Dr. Brunder:

Got them.

To be continued.