Cuck Therapy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was really sweet," Karlee acknowledged. "I was like, 'You'll let me fool around while we're married?'"

"And I told her that if that's what it took to have her, I would deal with it. That I'd do anything for her."

"Aw," Lisa cooed. "You guys are so sweet. You seem so happy."

"We are happy," Jeff said. "It's, you know, it's not always as simple as it might seem, or as easy. Especially at the start. It was fucking awful at the start. The third day of our honeymoon, at this all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Karlee started heavily flirty with these college kids. I was annoyed, to say the least. I told her she was humiliating me, but she was like - it's fucking Mexico. No one knows us. Then, the next day, I woke up alone, found a note explaining she had gone for a swim, and I went to the balcony and saw Karlee and one of the guys being real close by the pool. I went down and I expected that when she saw me, she'd at least ditch the guy so we could spend time together. She didn't. We drank together for a while, we three, the sexual tension heavy. Eventually, I had enough. I got up and told her I was going back to our room. I didn't hide that I was pissed off. I thought she'd follow me. She didn't. Once I got in the room, I checked out the balcony to see if they were still there drinking together. They were both gone already. She didn't return to our room until it was very late. She was drunk, and it was obvious she'd... you know."

"To be fair, I wasn't just being a bitch. I mean, the ground rules were clear and we had to pull that bandage off at some point, so why not then? I mean, yeah, the guy was fucking hot. But really it was like, let's get this established right at the start."

We had reached the beach. There were a lot of people on the stretch we emerged on, so we walked along the sand to the left, toward a little point that jutted out in the distance.

"And we had some great fucking sex when I came back to him," Karlee added. "Jeff asked me if the guy had a big cock. He was trying to sound spiteful, but I knew part of him was turned on by what I had done. I said, 'Which guy?' That made him go wild," Karlee said, laughing.

"Anyway, after that, like I told you guys, it was pretty frequent fights. She'd fuck guys that we both knew. She started fucking a guy in my band. She'd come with us to an out of town show, and she fucked him in the next bed in our hotel room, while I pretended to be asleep. Eventually, I punched him in the face and the band broke up."

"I was a bitch. It's true. But I was upfront from the start. This is me."

"Eventually, tired of my complaining, she tried to conceal her affairs, but she didn't try hard enough. It made it worse, because now I was being lied to. Then we were seeing marriage counselor after marriage counselor. Finally, we found Dr. Brunder."

"A friend of mine that I danced with, she was married too. She was fucking around on her husband as much as I was, and her husband clearly knew. But they seemed to have figured out how to make it work. I was like, 'How did you manage that?' She gave me Dr. Brunder's card."

"Oh, wow," Lisa said. "That's... intense."

"I don't come across well in this story, I know," Karlee said. "But like I said, I was upfront right at the beginning. I'm just... I don't know, maybe I'm a little different from other people, but I mean this is our one and only life, and I want to live it. I don't want to just not have what I want because it means some fucking squares are gonna call me a slut. You guys probably think I'm just a slut. Like Jeff said, a degenerate."

"No," Lisa objected, earnestly, grabbing her arm. "No, not at all, I mean... actually... we, John and I-"

"Lisa -"

"No, John, we need friends to talk to. They understand."

Jeff and Karlee were watching, waiting, as we walked.

I nodded.

"John and I didn't start out like that. We both expected a monogamous relationship. Just, like, the regular fairy tale shit everyone is sold. And it worked pretty well for a while. But... I guess I... I don't know... for whatever reason, maybe it's like you say, Karlee, that I was feeling that this was my one life, and maybe I should be... I don't know... Anyway... I let this guy I work with sometimes seduce me. We began an affair. Pretty quickly, John found out. But he didn't say anything. And... there was a period of several weeks between when he found out and when he confronted me about it. And... well, he was real mad when he finally confronted me. Which was real confusing... because...."

Jeff and Karlee were nodding. Understanding. I had expected to feel humiliated when Lisa began telling them about us. Instead, it was surprisingly liberating.

"He got off on it," Jeff said, looking at the sand in front of him.

"Yeah," Lisa said.

We walked in silence a moment. The people were fewer. We neared the point.

"Tell us where you guys are at in terms of therapy," Karlee said. I had the feeling that she and Lisa had already discussed it.

"What Dr. Brunder has us focused on right now is positive reinforcement therapy. And, like, sexual role-playing."

Karlee looked at me.

"Let me take that stuff, John. Jeff, give him a beer. He deserves it - you remember PRT."

Jeff nodded and passed me a beer, patting my back, after Karlee took the blanket and towels.

"Thanks," I said, as casually as I could.

Lisa took my free hand and squeezed it, keeping it in hers.

We walked for a while in silence.

"So," Karlee said, finally breaking the silence, and the question that hung in the air as we neared the point. "Where are you at with Lewis? I mean... you guys seemed to be... moving fast."

Lisa squeezed my hand again.

"It's part of the positive reinforcement therapy," she said. She shrugged. "We have a date tonight."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Karlee study Lisa. Lisa kept her eyes on the sand in front of her.

"So, have you guys fooled around at all yet? You and Lewis, I mean?" Karlee asked.

Lisa shook her head vehemently.

"No. I mean... we kissed for just a second and stuff. He just, like, kissed me out of the blue and it took me a moment to gather my senses and stop him."

"And stuff?" Karlee asked, smiling, echoing my thoughts.

Lisa squeezed my hand again.

"No, just, like... the kind of, like, light touching like you do when you kiss and it's...."

"Hot?" Karlee ventured, smiling at her.

"Karlee, ease up," Jeff said.

We walked in silence a little longer, while I imagined Lewis' hands on Lisa's ass in the tiny jean-shorts she had been wearing. Karlee seemed to be trying to suppress a smile.

"So...," she started again. "What are you gonna do tonight? On your date with Lewis. You gonna fool around with him?"

Lisa stared straight ahead.

"Um, I mean... we're negotiating a lot of stuff right now. Me and John, I mean."

Karlee was smiling broadly.

"You guys are so fucking cute," she said. "You're killing me.'

"Do we want to stop somewhere here, or are we... going past the point?" Jeff asked her, referring to the jut of land that obscured the next stretch of shoreline. We were close to it now.

"Let's keep going," Karlee said.

Jeff gave her a significant look.

Just then the sullen man from the previous night rounded the point. He was walking quickly in the opposite direction. He looked extremely upset.

"Morning, Peter," Jeff greeted him. We waved at him.

"Go fuck yourself," Peter hissed as he marched past us.

We looked at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Uh-oh," Karlee said.

We rounded the point.

There were not many people on the stretch of beach that newly opened up to us. Fifty yards away, there was a small group of people. It took a moment to sort what was happening as we neared.

There was first a group of three with their backs to us - a woman flanked by two men. She had an arm around each waist. The men were both clearly masturbating. They obscured our view of what could only have been a copulating couple from the sounds that reached us and the rhythmic movement we could detect past the voyeurs. As we got closer, we laid eyes on a young, muscular man jackhammering a young woman from behind. They were both fully naked, their bathing suits strewn on the sand. She had black hair and pale skin adorned with a lot of tattoos and was on her hands and knees. The man had her hair in one hand and was pulling it back, tilting her face up. Her face was so distorted with erotic abandon that took me a moment to recognize her. It was Jane, Peter's wife.

"Holy shit," Lisa said under her breath.

The man was giving her occasional resounding smacks on the ass with his free hand, giving her red blotchy patches on her shapely right ass cheek and thigh as he fucked her. From the sounds she was making, it was clear she was enjoying the punishment, and she seemed oblivious to her surroundings.

"Poor Peter," Karlee said quietly as we passed. "She's moving way too fast for him."

"Yep," Jeff agreed. "But I guarantee you that he's already circled back and is watching from the trees somewhere, jerking off."

Karlee giggled, nodding.

We finally stopped and set up camp at a spot about another forty yards on. There was another couple strolling farther ahead, but otherwise, we were alone.

We were settled in and opened some beers.

"So..." Lisa began, trying to sound conversational. "How did you guys go from, like, Jeff being mad about you fooling around to...."

She trailed off.

"To him letting me? And watching?" Karlee suggested.

"Um... well, yeah."

Karlee was looking at Lisa. Lisa was wrapt. Suddenly Karlee's eyes were on me. It was only then that I realized I must have looked as wrapt as Lisa. I leaned back and took a drink, trying to seem casual. But I knew what Karlee had seen. She had seen me waiting for the answer.

"Jesus, you guys are right there, aren't you?" Karlee said. "Just holding hands at the cliff edge. Building up the courage to jump. Fuck, that's so hot."

Lisa tried to suppress a smile.

"How did we get there?" Karlee repeated, now pondering her answer. "Well, I mean we went through a lot with Brunder, she got us a lot of the way there. You guys probably went through a lot of similar stuff. I don't know. One thing that was real helpful, I think, was she arranged for us to watch another couple do it. Friends of ours. We watched the woman have sex with her lover in front of her husband."

"You're kidding," Lisa said.

Karlee shook her head.

"It was a very helpful step. It helped normalize it for Jeff. It was like, see? People we like and respect do it, and they fucking love it."

"Wow," Lisa said.

"She hasn't proposed anything like that to you guys yet?" Karlee asked, her eyes on me.

"No," Lisa said. And then she followed Karlee's eyes to me.

"Actually..." I said, "this morning...."

Lisa's eyes went wide as she watched me speak. Then her eyes drifted as she processed it. A sudden realization registered in her face. Her eyes darted to Karlee and Jeff.

Karlee nodded.

"We'll be happy to. Really."

Karlee's look was in earnest.

"It was pivotal to us. We'd be really happy if we could help you guys."

"Oh, my god," Lisa said softly.

Karlee smiled at her.

"What do you say?" Karlee asked.

"Oh, my god. It's just... I mean it'd be weird, wouldn't it?"

"What does 'weird' mean? It just a word to frighten you from doing things that frighten people. If you want to do it, do it. If you don't, don't. But life is too short to worry about 'weird'."

Lisa held her look, and then leaned back and took a sip of her beer.

"Wow," she said. "That's.... um... hot."

Karlee smiled broadly.

"It helped Jeff see that jumping off the cliff could be a very, very satisfying thing for him," Karlee said.

Lisa looked at me. She studied me a long moment. It could have meant a lot of things. She could have been thinking a lot of things. I thought I knew for sure what at least one of her thoughts were.

"I think it will... um... help you guys move forward," Karlee said quietly.

Lisa's eyes were still on me. I was fully hard.

"Can we?" Lisa asked me.

I nodded.

Karlee slapped Lisa on the leg.

"Alright," Karlee said. "Fuck, I'm getting horny just knowing it's gonna happen. I think I'm a bit of an exhibitionist."

Jeff snorted, but good-humoredly.

"A bit?" he said.

Karlee gave him a little punch.

"So," Lisa said, obviously still turning the situation over in her mind. "We... sit there and... watch?"

"Yeah, well, while you're at it, feel free to rub one out while you do. I sure fucking did when we watched. So did Jeff. A couple times. It was hot."

Lisa breathed out heavily.

"Wow," she said again. "Well, when should we do this?"

"This afternoon. After we're done here."

"This afternoon?" Lisa repeated, surprised.

"Yeah, Matt's coming back to our place this afternoon. It's perfect."

"That's... soon," Lisa said.

"Yeah," Karlee said, firmly. "Don't waste time. You're at Lake Epsilon."

Lisa sank into thought.

I struggled with the implications of what Karlee's words.

Don't waste time. You're at Lake Epsilon.

We were quiet for a while. A slight wind rippled the water and made the tree leaves shush.

"So," Karlee spoke, finally. "What have you guys done? I mean... what have you done in front of John so far?"

Lisa shook her head.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Not really. Just like, a bit of flirting."

Karlee took this in.

"Okay. It's playtime."

"What?"

"You guys have been rolling this around in your heads for how long? Bunch of mind games and fantasy? That's not what this is. It's physical. You're struggling with whether or not to do it? Take a fucking baby step. Look, there's a hotty headed our way. Suck his dick. Right here."

We turned to the direction from which we had come. A man dressed only in a speedo and carrying a towel was walking along the shore in our direction. He was well built and handsome.

I turned back and watch Lisa watch them. Eventually she turned her eyes to me.

Was she asking permission? I didn't want to acknowledge the possibility by even shaking my head. I just gave her a look.

"Okay," Karlee said, watching me. "A handjob."

I looked at Karlee.

She held my look, unflinching.

"John, you guys are trying to figure out if letting Lisa have sex with other guys is where you two are going with your relationship. Everybody here knows that. How are you gonna know if you can handle it, if you don't know if you can handle watching her jerk a guy off? You wanna end up like Peter?"

I held Karlee's look, wondering how much Lisa told her about our role-playing. About our fantasy lives, and our history. Everything, I figured.

I felt Lisa's eyes on me.

I turned away. The guy was near now. He was tall, with blonde, curly hair. A surfer dude who invested in silicon valley early? The other had dark, fashionably cropped hair. Maybe the guy that surfer-boy invested in.

"Hey," Karlee greeted him as he neared.

He responded in kind, watching, calculating if the greeting was an invitation. Karlee nodded. He made his way up from the shoreline to where we sat.

"I'm Karlee, this is my husband Jeff. This is Lisa, and her husband, John."

Surfer-boy's name turned out to be Paul.

"Lisa and John here are working out some 'do we or don't we' open-relationship type shit," Karlee said.

"Sure, of course," he said.

"So," Karlee went on. "If you're up for it, Lisa's gonna give you a handjob, okay?"

"Absolutely. Yeah, for sure."

"Oh, my god, Karlee," Lisa said, laughing. She seemed to take a long time before she finally looked at me. She was laughing, as though I should share the joke that Karlee had just made - as if it were preposterous. But I could see she was checking to see if I thought it was preposterous. I sensed her nervous control over her reaction, her laughter, as she navigated me. She searched me for consent.

I looked away.

I tried to think, and couldn't.

I turned back to Lisa.

The pretense was gone now. She wasn't laughing. She was just watching me. She was just waiting for an answer.

I nodded.

She held my look for a moment, and then looked at the men.

"So?" asked Karlee.

The rustling of the leaves seemed very loud as Lisa looked the man over.

She nodded.

Paul could barely conceal his elation.

"Sit down here with your back to her," Karlee said to Paul, indicating the space between Lisa's legs.

Paul did so, and it was a strange feeling to watch a man lower himself to sit between my wife's legs. In anticipation of having her touch his cock.

"Scootch back. Come closer," Lisa said to him once he was settled.

He complied. His hips were pressed in snuggly between her thighs. The bulge in his speedo had clearly swelled. His forearms rested on his raised knees.

Lisa looked at me. She studied me a moment, and then she pressed her arms against his torso and sat up to press up against his back, pressing her flesh against his.

She looked down over his shoulder as she slowly caressed his torso. Her right hand drifted downwards. It slid down to his hip and then up his thigh. Then she moved it into his inner thigh, and slowly slid it back down his leg towards his body. Finally, her thumb rested between his thigh and his balls, against the fabric of his speedo. The rest of her hand grasped his uppermost inner thigh.

She looked at me.

Then she arched her face and her lips toward me.

We kissed.

She looked me close in the eye and then she returned her attention to him.

She moved her hand and cupped his balls, watching as she did so. His now mostly-hard cock made a long bulge heading upward and to the left. Her thumb rested on it.

He sighed and leaned his head back.

She turned to look at his face. She kissed his neck, and then looked down again. She slid her hand up to follow the bulge of his cock, and then ran her fingertips teasingly up and down the length of it over the fabric.

I was uncomfortably hard and shifted in my spot.

Lisa brought her hand up to his abdomen and slid her pinky under his waistband and then her fingers were beneath the fabric, and around his shaft.

He moaned softly as she slowly moved her hand on him.

Her left hand decended along his abdomen to pull the waistband of his swimsuit open.

It struck me that I'd never been in the presence of another man's exposed erection. But here I was, and my wife was slowly stroking it.

It looked pretty long. Longer than me, anyway. She held it straight away from his body as she stroked it and looked at it. She seemed pleased with it.

It was hard to take in that it was happening, that my wife was stroking another man's cock in front of me. I reflected that it wasn't the first cock other than mine that she had touched with the aim of pleasuring it. Not just the affair she had had, but other relationships before me. What man's lover hasn't stroked another man's cock? The difference was - I was getting to watch.

"Nice cock, Paul," Karlee said.

"Thanks," he said, his eyes closed, his head back.

Lisa smiled and continued to watch herself as she stroked him slowly.

"Take your swimsuit off," Lisa told him.

Paul happily shuffled out of the little suit and threw it beside them on the blanket. He settled back into her, this time resting his hands on her thighs.

Lisa had her hands on him again. Karlee reached over with a small bottle of lube she had retrieved from her purse. Lisa held a palm out and then rubbed the glob of lube she recieved along the length of Paul's hard cock.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned.

Lisa chuckled softly, smiling.

"That feel good?" she asked him.

Her other hand caressed his now freely hanging balls.

"Fuck, yes."

She got a good pace going. His hands slowly stroked the top of her thighs as he enjoyed her attentions.