Cuck Therapy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was pantingly fucking herself with two fingers as Matt stared, alternately at her pussy, and her face, contorting with another orgasm while she watched him as he finally began shooting his load into Karlee.

As I listened to Lisa's panting, and felt her body beside me shake, I shot my load inside my robe.

Matt's stroking slowed as he came down from his orgasm. In the mirror, we could see him from behind as he pressed against himself against her ass, and then withdrew.

We all began to recover our breath and Karlee and Matt repositioned to sit with their backs against the headboard, relaxing. Karlee sighed and then reached over to the nighttable.

"I hope you guys don't mind if I smoke. Want one? Jeff can you open a window?"

Karlee tossed the pack and lighter to the foot of the bed after lighting one for herself and one for Matt. I lit one for Lisa and myself and then handed the pack to Jeff, once he turned back from the window he had opened. His boner swayed.

"Wow, Jeff," Karlee said, exhaling smoke. "You came quick. And already hard again. I think you like an audience."

Matt's arm was around her shoulders.

Jeff's eyes raised to hers and he shrugged.

"Yeah, maybe. I don't know. It's a lot."

Lisa's long, smooth, shapely legs were now crossed, teasingly hiding her pussy from view. Her breasts were still on display.

Matt's eyes were on her.

Karlee looked at her.

"See? It's not so weird," Karlee said.

"It's not weird at all," Lisa replied. Her face was unreadable. She looked at me.

"Is it?" she asked me.

I didn't know what to say. It would be insulting to Jeff and Karlee to say it was weird.

"No," I said.

Lisa held my look. I felt like I had given away more than I intended. She put her cigarette down and leaned over and took my face in her hands and kissed me. The fingers of her right hand were still wet from her pussy.

She broke off our kiss, and then looked at me, my face still in her hands.

"No," she said. "It's not. It's wonderful."

She released me and retrieved her cigarette. Karlee was smilingly watching. Naked on the bed, idly fondling Matt's flaccid but still long cock.

"You guys are so sweet," she said. "Fuck, it's gonna be so hot when... you know...." Karlee smiled.

I pictured Lisa on the bed, fondling a cock that had just ejaculated in her.

Matt was looking at Lisa.

He patted the bed beside him.

"Come on up here," he said to her.

Lisa looked at him. It seemed an eternity until she finally shook her head.

"She already has a boyfriend," Karlee said, smiling. "And you should see the cock on him, holy fuck."

Karlee climbed onto him, straddling him. She kissed him as she rubbed her pussy against his his cock. I got hard again pretty fast watching her ass end spread over his cock. He did too.

He threw her on her back and got on top of her. I couldn't stop myself from imagining that it was Lisa he was feeding his cock into as he penetrated her.

He fucked her a long time like that. Lisa and I masturbated again, watching him fuck her, his balls slapping against her ass between her splayed legs, her husband stroking away frantically as he watched. Eventually, she rolled over on top of him and rode him, treating our eyes to her round ass as she lifted and dropped it onto his long cock.

Karlee lowered herself to whisper into Matt's ear. She watched his reaction as she continued to ride him, and then she lifted off him and moved down to suck his cock.

Her ass was real close to us now, at the foot of the bed as she sucked him off. She spread her lips with the fingers of her right hand and pleasured herself. I stared at her freshly fucked hole as I stroked myself. She slid a finger in.

My eyes went to the mirror, and I saw her watching me as she sucked his cock. She held my eyes for a moment, stroking and sucking Matt, while she played with her pussy in front of my face. Then she took her mouth off him and spoke, holding my eyes in the mirror.

"Tell you what, John. If you promise to give Lisa her freedom, and if she doesn't mind, I'll let you fuck me."

I stared at her, still stroking Matt's cock, I glanced at her pussy, now an option.

"Just the once. If you agree to let Lisa do whatever she wants whenever she wants. With whoever she wants."

I looked at Lisa. She looked back at me. Her hand was still slowly moving on her pussy. Slowly, she stood. She held out her hand.

I stared at her a moment, taking it in. And then I gave her my hand. It was slick with lube. Hers was wet from her pussy. She kissed me and then I was on my knees on the bed behind Karlee. Lisa was behind me. She stroked my lubed cock and pointed me at Karlee's hole. Karlee reached down and held my balls in her hand. She smiled at me in the mirror.

"Understand?" she asked me.

I understood. I was giving my wife permission to fuck whoever she wanted whenever she wanted.

I nodded.

I felt Lisa's body press against me. I resisted. She wasn't pushing my cock into Karlee. Or not just that. She was pushing Lewis's cock, and countless others, into her own pussy.

She pushed harder.

My cock slid into Karlee.

Sliding into her, the pleasure I felt reflexively made me think of the pleasure that all of Lisa's future lovers would feel as they slid their cocks into her. I knew that that was what I was doing by fucking Karlee. I felt Lisa's breasts on my back as I stroked myself in Karlee. I looked in the mirror and saw the two of them exchange a look. Karlee and Lisa. It was done.

Success.

Lisa could take lovers now.

Lisa's hand slid down to my ass as my tempo increased. She bit my ear and cupped my balls. Karlee started sucking Matt's cock again. I glanced at Jeff's reflection in the mirror as I fucked his wife. He was masturbating.

I fucked her harder.

Lisa withdrew to let me to it, and sat back in the loveseat.

As I fucked Karlee, I couldn't stop myself from imagining the satisfaction Lisa's future lovers would take in fucking her in front of me. I held her hips and slammed into her, feeling the smug satisfaction of ramming her pussy in front of her husband, the smug satisfaction that implicit consent cannot erase: I was fucking another man's wife right in front of him.

I was close.

I wanted to see her tits. I pulled out and asked her to lie on her back. She did. I got on her and entered her again as she put her mouth on Matt's cock again. He lay beside her. This close up, his cock looked huge.

I sucked her nipples as I fucked her. I knew this would be my only strange one, and I took full advantage. Matt ran his head through her hair as she sucked him off. His breathing communicated that he was close. Karlee was stroking him hard as she sucked him off. He grunted and I knew it meant he was shooting in her mouth. She stroked him faster as he came, her mouth still on him.

I came too, slamming her hard. It was intoxicating, the primal satisfaction of cumming in another man's wife right in front of him. I tried and failed to keep from my mind the recognition that very soon, and often, other men would feel precisely this intoxicating, primal satisfaction as they shot their load in Lisa while I looked on.

My orgasm subsided and I pulled myself out of her, watching my cock emerge from her pussy. I moved back and sank into the loveseat beside Lisa, absorbing what I had done.

Jeff sat motionless, watching Karlee and Matt lay panting. Finally, Matt gave Jeff a nod, and Jeff jumped up and climbed onto his wife. He slid into her pussy, slick with Matt's cum and mine. He pumped into her frantically, cumming almost immediately as Karlee ran her hand through his hair tenderly.

Lisa's hand moved to caress my cock, wet with Karlee's pussy, and lube, and Matt's cum.

"Did that feel good, baby?" she whispered in my ear.

It did. Of course it did. But what tortured me was how good Lisa's future lovers would feel in her. Lovers I had just given her permission to take.

I looked at her.

She returned my look. She nodded.

She kissed me.

"Thank you, John," she whispered.

Karlee chuckled. Jeff was sliding his cock out of her pussy and collapsing at her side. Matt's cock was still near her face, in her hand. Her legs were splayed, her cummy pussy on display. She was looking at us.

"Fuck, this is so awesome," she said. "We have to go shopping. We have to get you a sexy new outfit for your date, Lisa. Oh, fuck, I am so excited."

Lisa smiled, holding my slick, flaccid cock in her hand.

To be continued.