Cuck Therapy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me. She held my look, stroking him steadily. She didn't try to hide her arousal.

I leaned in and we kissed, our tongues together, her upper arm occilating against my chest as she stroked away at him.

I broke off to watch her.

Her hand moving fast on his slick, long cock.

Suddenly, Karlee's hands were on the shoulder straps of Lisa's top.

"Let's let him feel your tits against him. We have a busy day ahead of us, we can't do this all morning."

Lisa let Karlee pull the fabric of her top down so that it hung below her breasts, and Paul moaned again as he felt her nipples press up against his back.

"Is that better?" Lisa asked.

Paul nodded.

I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye and suddenly Matt was there. Jeff moved over to allow him to sit beside Karlee. He sat and put his arm around her and the exchanged a brief kiss. He nodded to me and Lisa and then settled in to watch.

Lisa was stroking Paul fast, not having let Matt's appearance interupt her.

Paul caressed her bare thigh.

"Is that okay?" he asked, breathlessly.

Lisa nodded.

"Mm-hmm," she said.

Lisa looked at me as Paul caressed her thigh. She eyed my erection. A wet spot had formed in the fabric where my nob strained against it.

"Stroke it, baby," she said softly.

I shook my head.

Paul was still caressing Lisa's leg, and began to tentatively move down her inner thigh. He moved slow, as if giving her, or me, opportunity to object.

He kept moving until finally his hand was on the last patch of bare flesh before the fabric of her bikini bottom. Lisa now had her eyes closed while she continued to stroke him. Her chest was heaving slightly, breathing through her open mouth.

He put his hand on the fabric and she sighed heavily.

He began to massage her crotch with his fingers over the fabric. She brought her feet in closer, and tilted her hips slightly and spread her legs further, giving him better access.

Lisa rested her forehead on his shoulder and her breathing got heavier.

Enboldened, he slid a finger under the fabric and pulled it aside so that it rested between her mound and her thigh, exposing her pussy.

He massaged her clit.

Lisa moaned softly into his ear and started pumping him faster.

Paul moved down her slit and stroked the pink flesh between her labia, his fingers slickening with her lubrication.

He slid two fingers into her.

"Ooooh," she moaned, tremulously.

She rested the side of her head on his shoulder and looked at me, panting through her open mouth as he slowly moved his fingers in and out of her.

She began stroking him more furiously.

Paul slid his fingers out of her and starting working her clit again.

Lisa nodded, her head still resting on his back.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Keep doing that."

He did, her flesh yielding.

"Ohhhh," Lisa moaned softly.

Suddenly, he exhaled sharply and removed his hand from her pussy and planted it back on the top of her thigh, squeezing it, his wet fingers glistening.

"Oh, fuck," he grunted as Lisa worked him hard. We were all silent, except for the slick sound of the lube and the slapping of her hand as she brought him off vigorously.

He groaned and then he was moaningly shooting ropes of cum out onto the blanket in front of him.

As Paul finished, Lisa slowed her stroking and then stopped, holding his shaft tight, a strand of cum dangling from the end of it, lengthing as it gave way to gravity. Lisa gave him a peck on the back of his shoulder and then gave his cock a little shake, sending the dangling strand flying. Then she took her hand off him and wiped it on his thigh, leaving a glistening smear of lube and cum on his leg.

"K, up you get, Paul," Karlee said, perkily.

Paul stood, bare-assed, and retrieved his speedo. Holding it, he turned to face Lisa, getting his first view of her bare tits above her dangling top, and her wet pussy between her splayed legs, the fabric of the crotch still tucked to the side. A glob of cum clung viscously between the first two fingers of her right hand. Paul's cock was softening, but was still a long arc, another thin strand of cum dangling from the end of it.

"Listen," he said to her. "If you want, we could - "

"That'll be all, Paul, thanks," Karlee said cheerily, but with finality.

Paul looked at her and then back at Lisa. He nodded.

"Thanks a lot... um..."

"Lisa," Lisa said.

"Thanks a lot, Lisa. That was... fucking amazing."

Lisa's smile broadened.

Paul stepped into his suit, and then nodded to each of us, and then he was walking back the way he had come. He detoured into the water to wash away the smear Lisa had left on his thigh on the way.

"Holy shit," Karlee said. "I underestimated you two. I thought you were cute. That was fucking hot."

Lisa laughed.

Karlee was shaking her head.

"Holy shit," she repeated.

"Come on, guys, let's go for a swim," Jeff said.

"Right, we'll give you guys a few minutes," Karlee said. "You fucking sex kitten."

As they walked towards the water, Matt turned to take in a full frontal view of Lisa, her tits and pussy still exposed. They exchanged a look, and then Mat turned back to the water and the three of them strode in.

Lisa turned to me and exhaled heavily.

"Wow," she said.

I didn't say anything.

"You okay?"

I nodded.

"I'm so fucking horny," she said. "Lie down.

I complied.

She got on top of me, straddling my thighs. She tugged my bathing suit down past my ass. I looked around self-consciously. A couple that had passed us were sitting a little further on, watching. Matt, Jeff and Karlee were in the water up to their chest, Matt with his arms around Karlee, embracing her from behind. Jane, her lover, and the group watching them had left. Two men were walking our way, but were still some distance off.

Lisa put her hand on my cock. It was slick and greasy from the lube, and the glob of Paul's cum that still clung to it. I moaned as she started stroking me.

"Did you like, that, baby? Did you like watching me get him off?"

I stared at her, enjoying her touch.

She nodded.

"I loved having you watch me. It turned me on. You liked watching me touch his cock, didn't you, baby? It made you hard."

Her pussy was still bared, close to the base of my cock as she stroked me. I could feel its heat.

"Put me in you," I said.

She continued stroking me, watching.

"Lisa," I said. "I want to get in you."

"Tell me you enjoyed watching me."

"I did. I did, now put me in you."

"Mmmm," she moaned, smiling at me. "You liked it. You liked watching me stroke him off, baby? You liked watching me make him cum?"

I nodded.

Her pace picked up.

"Put me in," I said again.

"I wanna go first," she said.

She switched positions. She straddled me now with her feet up by my shoulders, a hand behind her near my knee, supporting her weight as she undulated her pussy against my cock, which she held in her other hand. She shook it back and forth against her clit as she moved her pussy slightly up and down against the pressure. She often did this to get herself off, but never like this - never in public. The two men who had been approaching stopped about 15 feet away, and stood staring at her, at my wife, fully exposed and masturbating before them.

She worked herself for a few minutes, and then allowed herself a glance at the men. She held their look a moment, still masturbating herself, and they took this as licence to do the same. They both produced their cocks and started jerking off slowly. Lisa eyed their cocks and then closed her eyes, moaning. Her pace picked up. She was working away furiously now, clearly close. The men circled around to stand behind my head, facing her, getting a better frontal view of her. I could no longer see them.

Lisa opened her eyes again and watched the men as she brought herself to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, John."

She placed my nob at her opening and sank onto it. She was slick with arousal.

She bounced her ass on me, stroking me inside her.

She leaned back on both hands as she worked me. It was all on display for the men - her wet, slick pussy stuffed with my cock as she rode it, her full breasts heaving.

She looked down at me.

"Oh, baby," she cooed. "Let me know before you come,"

"Why?"

She rode me slowly, silently, looking at me.

"I want to stay clean for him," she said, finally.

Involuntarily, my hips shot up forcing my full length within her.

Our eyes were locked. My heart pounded.

"Lisa," I managed.

She shook her head.

"Who?" she asked.

It was playtime.

She continued riding me, but slowly now.

"I want to be nice and clean for him when he fucks me, baby."

My hands moved up her thighs. I caressed her labia with my thumbs as I watched my cock slide in and out of her.

"Mmm," Lisa moaned. "Do you think he'll like my pussy, baby?"

I imagined him feeling the pleasure of her pussy that I was now feeling. I inhaled tremulously. Lisa slowed.

"Don't cum in me, baby. Are you gonna cum? I don't want you to cum in me until he does. Do you want to watch him cum in me?"

My hips twitched and Lisa knew I was on the verge.

She raised up and I plopped out of her. She stroked me hard.

"You do, don't you, baby? You want to him fuck me with his big sexy cock. You want to watch him make me cum. You do, don't you, baby?"

Involuntarily, I exhaled hard, almost a hiss, as I started cumming all over myself.

Lisa moaned softly and happily as I shot my load, her lube-slick hand still stroking.

She eyed the men above me for a moment, and then turned her eyes, and her smile, back to me.

She ran her fingertips lightly along my softening cock.

She nodded at me, and gave another little happy moan.

---

After Lisa and I washed ourselves off in the lake, we walked back with Karlee, Matt and Jeff the way we had come.

Matt had his arm around Karlee's hips, holding her body close to his. Her arm was around him also. At her other side, Jeff held her hand. I'd come to recognize this formation as a common one at Lake Epsilon. It was a communication.

This is my lover, this is my husband.

Lisa and I held hands as we walked.

The men we passed didn't try to conceal themselves looking Lisa over and smiling at her. She smiled in return, enjoying the attention.

Finally we were at the house. We deposited our things onto a large wooden bench in the hallway.

Matt pressed Karlee against the wall. He kissed her, and had his hands on her ass, mostly bare in her bikini. Jeff stood beside them, watching.

Karlee broke off the kiss and turned to us, smiling.

"Maybe let's jump right to it? Jeff throws on a bathrobe when we do this. Why don't you guys go put yours on? Get comfortable, and then meet us in our bedroom?"

Lisa smiled back. She inhaled deeply.

She nodded. "Okay."

---

We undressed in our bedroom. I was hard. It seemed unreal that I was going to watch a man watch his wife fuck another man.

Lisa kissed me and held my cock her hand.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Excited?" she asked.

I shrugged. She had all the evidence needed.

She seemed about to say more, but didn't. She gave me another quick kiss and then put her robe on. I did the same. They were comfortable, thick and white. What seemed like pockets turned out to be just slits in the fabric. You put your hands in and you had access to your own naked flesh.

We walked down the hall towards the other bedroom. The door was open and we went in. Matt was sitting on the bed beside Karlee and they were lazily kissing. Jeff was getting beverages from the minifridge. He opened some beers, and served them to Jeff and Karlee. He offered us some and we accepted.

We stood drinking a moment, in silence. Karlee was smiling at us slightly. I wanted to sit - there was no hiding my erection while I stood.

"Here guys, why don't you take the loveseat?" Jeff said, nodding at it. It faced the foot of the bed. "I'll sit here, if that's cool," he said, indicating a seat beside the loveseat, seperated from it by a little beverage table. We were reflected in a huge mirror behind the headboard.

We nodded and sat.

Karlee watched us, still smiling, and then she put her beer on the nighttable and then did the same with Matt's. Then she sat on Matt's lap, facing him, and rested her arms on his shoulders. She leaned in and kissed him, running her hands through his hair. Matt's hands roamed her flesh. He stroked her back, and then kneeded her ass cheeks. They licked each other's tongues, and then locked lips again. His hands went up to her breasts and caressed them, his thumbs pressing against the swelling nipples. He reach behind her and undid the clasp and then removed her top.

She had great tits. Firm. Her nipples were smaller and lighter than Lisa's, but very sexy, and erect.

Matt put his mouth on one greedily. Karlee's head fell back slightly as she savoured his attentions.

After a moment, she grabbed his head tenderly and he looked at her.

"Lie down," she said.

He did.

Straddling him, she undid each botton of his shirt, looking at him all the while. When she flung it open, she revealed a very muscular, waxed torso. She lay down on him, their naked upper-bodies pressed against each other, and they kissed again. She began kissing her way down his body. She licked his nipples and gave him soft little bites here and there until she was kissing the flesh just above his waistband. She rubbed his erection through the fabric of his shorts as she did. Then, kneeling on the floor beside the bed, she slowly pulled his shorts off him.

He was a couple of inches longer than me at least. Not as big as Lewis or Mark, but quite large. Still kneeling on the floor, she took his cock in her hand and slowly stroked it. She looked at Jeff. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see he was rapt. She maintained eye-contact with him as she brought Matt's cock towards her face and then put the end of it in her mouth, stroking him slowly. Then she looked away from him, and bobbed her head slowly on Matt's cock, taking as much of him in as she could without gagging.

Matt moaned slightly.

Karlee's free hand roamed over his thigh as she sucked him off.

Jeff reached over and squirted some lube into his hand from the container on the table between us. Then he opened his robe and lubed his cock up. He was a little bigger than me. Lisa had been watching Karlee and Matt, but now took a peek at Jeff openly masturbating. She looked at me.

"Go ahead, baby," she said. "I wanna watch you jerk off."

I shook my head.

Karlee took her mouth off Matt's cock and looked at him, still stroking him. She stood up, close to him and he kissed her belly. His hands when to the waistband of her bikini bottom and he slowly pulled down. A little tuft of dirty blonde emerged, and then the cleft of her pussy. Jeff's strokes, in my periferal vision, slowed, but continued steadily.

Karlee was fully naked now, and her body was magnificent. As Matt continued to kiss her belly, his right hand moved up her inner thigh until he was massaging her pussy with his thumb. Karlee spread her legs slightly to accomodate his touch and she put her hands in his hair.

He put his thumb in her and she moaned.

He fucked her with his thumb for a while, his fingers snug between her ass cheeks, and then he threw her on the bed. He got between her legs and removed his shirt so that he too was naked. He lay on her and kissed her, and then made his way down to her pussy with his mouth.

The presence of her husband, and us, didn't seem to make Karlee shy about vocalizing her pleasure as Matt brought her to orgasm with his tongue. I noticed movement from Lisa and could tell from her slouching, her spread legs and the movement of her arm that she was masturbating under her robe.

As Karlee's moans subsided, Matt lifted himself up crawl on top of her, his fully erect cock swaying as he did so. I was treated to a brief view of Karlee's wet pussy until Matt obscured the view with by resting his balls on it as he lay on her. They kissed and caressed each other. Matt sucked her nipples. Karlee reached down and Matt lifted up slightly to allow her hand between them and she grabbed his cock, pushing it into position. She moved her head to look at Jeff.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jeff freeze, his hand still on his cock.

Matt pushed into her, and held himself in, savouring her pussy.

"Ooooh, fuck," Karlee moaned, her fingers dug into his back, her eyes squeezing shut.

As Matt started stroking inside Karlee, Jeff matched his rhythm with his own hand.

"Oh, fuck," she repeated. "That feels so fucking good. God, I fucking love your cock."

Matt had her left leg by the thigh and was spreading her wide, seemingly so that Jeff, and we, could get a good view of his big cock moving in and out of her pussy. Jeff seemed suddenly unable to match Matt's slow, easy pace, and was now stroking a little more frantically at himself while he watched, and listened to, his wife enjoying her lover.

Passion took over Matt and he let her leg go to focus on fucking her hard. He rested on his elbows, watching her face respond to his firm, steady thrusting. Karlee's mouth was agape, her eyes squeezed shut as she took it, her breasts jostling beneath Matt's chest as he pounded her. Her arms went up and she grasped the dowels of the headboard with both hands.

"Oh, yeah," she squealed. "Oh, yeah. Yeah. Harder."

"Fuck, it's so hot in here," Lisa said quietly. She opened the top of her robe, exposing her breasts, and continued working away below the belt.

Jeff was stroking quickly away at himself. It didn't seem likely he'd last much longer.

Meanwhile, Matt was complying with Karlee's demand to fuck her harder. His balls were slapping resoundingly between her legs as he slammed himself into her.

Karlee finally reached orgasm, moaning with abandon. Jeff's stroking increased and he grunted as he started shooting his load onto his bathrobe.

I saw Matt's eyes on Lisa's reflection in the mirror at the head of the bed. I saw the reflection of my wife masturbating with her tits out, watching him fuck.

Matt pulled out and repositioned Karlee so that she was on her hands and knees facing us. She glanced at us, smiling at Lisa, only now noticing how she was exposing herself, then at her husband as Matt got behind her and shoved himself inside her again.

"Oh, fuck, that's so deep," Karlee moaned, closing her eyes to enjoy it.

She held her upper body up as he fucked her. Her tits dangled and swung beautifully. Between her legs, his balls could be seen swinging back and forth as he fucked her.

Matt's hands were on Karlee's hips and as he fucked her, he alternated between looking at Karlee's body, and his cock moving in her pussy, and looking at my wife, her tits out, masturbating.

"Fuck," Lisa said quietly. "It's so goddamn hot in here." Deftly, she took her hand from the false pocket and undid the belt of her robe. With both hands, she threw it open so that she was naked except for her arms in her sleeves, and then her right hand moved down between her splayed legs to continue pleasuring herself.

Matt's eyes locked on her. His thrusts inside Karlee got firmer. Karlee opened her eyes with a grunt as he slammed her, and she saw Lisa. She gave her a quick smile and then squeezed her eyes shut against Matt's pounding and lowered her upper body to the bed while she took Matt's increasingly vigorous thrusting.

Lisa squeezed her left nipple as her right hand worked away at her pussy. Matt's eyes roamed her body as he fucked Karlee hard. He bit his lip and his breathing and thrusting intensified.

Lisa, watching him, slid a couple of fingers inside herself and moaned.

Karlee was getting noisy again as Matt slammed away, clearly nearing his own orgasm.