All Comments on 'Cuck Wanted'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
somewhatcucksomewhatcuckover 3 years ago
Always a fan

I liked this one a lot ,though admittedly I'm a fan of all of your cuckold works .

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 3 years ago
Like Steve you nailed it!

I like your bisexual cuckold writing more than your other stories. But then again, that's who I am.

I enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.

Donald

My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AlexsocalAlexsocalover 3 years ago
Very Erotic

WOW this is one hot story. Lucas is one great author!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story and hope you continue it.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 3 years ago
FANTASTIC

I loved your story so much, a HUGE Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please! A great cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

for sharing your story, that was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great dialogue

Cuckold stories need something more than just a description of sex. The strength of this great story is in the dialogue and the way that Steve uses words to dominate the couple. Good cuckold stories also have some tension-in this case, the Cuck-to-be's reluctance and embarrassment vs. his being turned on. The next story could lean into that even more, and include the wife's conflicted feelings at the start, and even some tension between the couple. Great to have the Alpha be a more realistic person rather than a stereotype. If I were to add one thing, it would be a follow up story that included the changes that finding an Alpha brought to their relationship. Does the cuck feel left out? Does the wife relate to the cuck in a new way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Beautifully written story! Sending to my wife in hopes of the same thing! Wifey please make my fantasy happen. SN

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soooo good!

Love your stories! Wish i could find a woman like this in real life!

CuckFantasy69CuckFantasy69over 3 years ago
Great work

You're very talented.

hornycarolhornycarolover 3 years ago
Wow

Loved the story and your writing. The whole situation was cool. I'm not in the humiliation but wow!

blue66blue66over 3 years ago

Mmm so good

So jealous if only.

Great story all my fantasies in one story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best stories ever! Thanks!

One of the best stories ever! Thanks!

Cocksucker666Cocksucker666over 3 years ago
Best!

I love this story it’s just perfect!

Sucking his cock and going down on her afterwards are definitely the highlights...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Realistic and smokin' hot

This was definitely the most realistic cuck story I've ever read and also one of, if not THE, hottest. The way the three of them worked up to the sex was entirely believable, which made the degradation of the cuck all the more believable, too. I loved the way the wife and stud humiliated the cuck. The story was also, by the way, really well-written. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site and there are a lot of good ones.

leftlingulaleftlingulaover 3 years ago
Fantastic

This was a smoking hot story. Well paced & well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ohhhh to be Lucas

i have never gotten so hard reading a story..

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Don't disguise your being gay with a story like this. Be open to the fact that you like to suck cocks and let yourself be fucked in the ass! Idiots love it just as much as they like to let better men fuck their wives.

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago

Really loved it, my wife read it as well, something that she would like us to do

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing

This story is very well written. Loved the detail, the graphic descriptions. I would encourage you to keep writing.

NYbiwmNYbiwmabout 3 years ago

Thank you for this evocative literary asset. Remarkable emotional roller coaster for each reader to appreciate through their own psycho-sexual prism. This former cuckold was even more emotionally rocked than the protagonist!

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

This story was well written; very detailed with graphic descriptions and the writer did an excellent job of pacing the story.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

This story fits into the ‘sissy cuckold’ genre which may appeal to others, but is not for me. It was well written, but I prefer a more subtle approach to cuckold stories where the husband is not overtly humiliated. Nor do I like the gay aspect of sissy cuckold. The story also moved too quickly- I would have preferred a slower build up. The ‘bull’ character Steve was also obnoxious, how could the wife like him? Ah well, some women have no taste. 2 stars.

dannyd4fundannyd4funalmost 3 years ago

I edged myself through this entire story, thinking it was me and my wife and our friend. When I got to the end and Steve shot his load into your wife, I thought of our friend filling y goreous wife up with his cum. I shit a HUGE load straight on my face and lips. Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, is that a super hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow - very erotic story. Great dialogue and great cucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was easily one of the best erotic stories I've ever read, despite the fact that the gay aspects would normally have caused me to leave. The humiliation kept me reading though. The writing was nearly flawless, which is a rarity. If I had one small complaint, it was that I found the frequent use of "ya know" off-putting. These three people were fairly sophisticated and intelligent, so them saying "ya know" seemed out of character.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story. It's exactly what I want to happen with me and my wife. I too always watch sissy cuckold porn where the sissy small-dicked husband (like me) sucks the bull's cock and then guides it into his wife's cunt. I'm such a sissy faggot cocksucking husband -- AND I LOVE IT !!!

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

sask19sask19over 1 year ago

I don't think i've ever enjoyed any story as much as I have this one. Such a perfect cuckolding story. Completely my fantasy. I was hard throughout while reading it. Thank you so much for writing this story.

RodinliteroticaRodinliteroticaover 1 year ago

Sensational descriptive prose.

Great plot.

Beautiful characters

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Consensual cuckolding is OK. Teasing and a little humiliation from her is OK.

Humiliation and degradation from either or both is NOT OK.

I have been the lover/other man quite often, and have rarely seen anything close to what you described

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Though I'm dead against the wife sharing concept still I liked it because the way it's narrated.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 1 year ago

She nodded, smiling, and scooted closer to him, so their bodies were lightly touching. He brought his arm around her, squeezing her arm and pulling her close to him. She looked over at me. "Is this okay, honey?" she asked me. Your writing had me hard the whole time through! I loved the seduction many other authors neglect. Ill never forget seeing another man with his arm around my wife in a darkened room on a couch at a party! Thanks for the memory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Idk I think there was enough about her having any struggles in thought, also nether of them thought about he falling in love.

I think it was a good read.

lluviafrialluviafria12 months ago

Ignore the negative comments, this is one of the best ever cuckolding stories on literotica. You really have a knack for getting inside the heads of your characters. I love how the wife is turned on by his submissiveness and still loves him, despite his frailty. A+ work. I hope you write more -- or if you publish on Amazon. Let us know the title of your books. It's obvious you're a pro level author.

Paypig666Paypig66610 months ago

Submitting to a man with a superior cock is the natural order

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale10 months ago

Well done, Steve handled it artfully, letting hubby and wife cuck themselves. He wasn't an asshole and they lived their fantasy.

150919621509196210 months ago

Excellent! Always looking for stories where a couple discover, or are led to accept their true desires. The slow seduction by the Bull, drawing out their most guarded secrets is always exciting. It took some time before my wife and I could be honest with each other, and that took another man to admit to him, and each other, what we truly desired.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She was waiting for right time to cheat then she happens to see husband browsing history cuckhold fantasy actually making him think he got his fantasy seeing wife fuck other man now she tastes alpha cock never ever go back to her husband pleasure the relation is screwed involving 3rd guy,wife will fuck him more even get pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous