All Comments on 'Cuck Wanted Ch. 02'

by Lucas96

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
blue66blue66almost 4 years ago

Keep going with this story please.

Just loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You never fail!

Your stories always have my little clit leaking so much precum til i burst :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantasy vs reality

Hot story for sure. In the world of fantasy this is rewarding and fun. It could go on for years.

In something akin to real life it maybe lasts four years before she develops feelings for one of her studs, or loses respect for her husband or convinces herself that she needs a bigger cock all the time. In each case the marriage is doomed. It is a sad stupid thing for a man to willingly let loose his wife's inner slut.

R.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 4 years ago
hot

keep it up that was amazingly hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn good story

I hope you can add more chapters and new characters

leftlingulaleftlingulaalmost 4 years ago
Nice Follow-up Chapter

A very nice follow-up with a decidedly different flavor of cuckolding. Nice job on writing the texting- not easy to do realistically and it worked very well here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tricked

I can't believe I got tricked into reading this cuckold shit. I was so enraged that I read it again, and now my keyboard is covered in cum. I never want to see cuckold shit again.

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 2 years ago

You are the Hemingway of cuckoldry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We had been married 7 years and together 9. We were ready to start having children when my life went to the pot. Of course I thought that everything was great but a friend of mine Harold said Wayne I don't know what to do I don't want to cause problems but I really think that you need to know Tara (my wife) is seeing Bret Jackson. Bret was a high-school football jock that Tara had dated. His family moved his senior year. After he left Tara and I started dating. What would make you think that? He said this he showed pictures he had on his phone. One picture showed them dancing like long time lovers. One showed her giving a bj . Then one going into a motel room and one coming out. Time stamp showed that they had been in the room over 2 hours. You could tell from her hair and clothes that they didn't just set and talk. I called a lawyer and made an appointment. That night at home everything was normal. Now we had role-played and fantasized but I always said that is what it is never to happen in real life. As we were watching a movie that normally would have gotten us in the mood it was one sided she was playing with me but I was faking I was not going to have sex with her. She started the role-play and I started playing along. She started in on another man hitting on her in a bar. It really was like she was telling about Bret.but was using Jim. A made up name as far as I knew. I started asking questions that was about what Harold told me. I got to the question of was he bigger than me? Yes. Was he better than me? Yes damn he was great. Would you want to see him again? Yes OMG yes he was really good. She was just about there until I ruined it for her. Was it Bert Jackson? She was instantly off her high and looked at me with fear.I stood up and said that I would sleep in the guest room. She was crying when I shut the door. The next morning she was in the kitchen fixing breakfast. She was trying to apologize for what she done and asked if I could forgive her and stay together. I told her it was to soon to answer that. I told her that she could stay or leave what ever she decided but I was staying in the guest room. If she thought of trying to save our marriage she had better not be with anyone like the situation with Bret. I heard from Clarence that he had seen Bert talking to Tara and she slapped Bret in the face and yelled at him to stay away from her or she would go to HR. Bret worked for the same company but was stationed in another state. He would come to this location 3 to 4 times a year. He got the message. Things went back to normal and is even better than before we stopped with the role-play and fantasies almost completely. We now have 2 children. Guys don't be a stupid cuckold. Stand your ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good read, she loves him he loves her nothing has changed except they are having fun using others.

I really like the fact others think they are taking advantage, instead of knowing they're being rewarded while taken advantage of.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale11 months ago

Still well done and with a different twist...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous