Cuck Wimp Rubbish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back on it I suppose the amount of cum she dripped into my mouth was pretty huge and considering I'd cum hugely at the motel I was pretty sure she had not been as thorough in the shower as she had said, so I am pretty sure I had swallowed some of Jack's cum along with my own.

I wasn't thrilled with the idea but had to admit, there was no noticeable different taste from the several times I had swallowed my own from her lovely cunt. I slept well and all in all was pretty turned on by the evening overall. I'd handled his massive cock and probably swallowed some of his cum but I was not unhappy. When she asked if I wanted to see them fucking in future, she was happy when I admitted that I would. I was still a hapless idiot, her plan, albeit motivated by Jack, was becoming well seated and my lack of opposition, must secretly be pleasing her as well as turning her on.

During the next week, Kate's car needed an overnight garage stay for maintenance and Jack offered to bring her home that Wednesday. It was the winter months so when they arrived to our home it was already dark. I heard the car arriving but it was maybe 10 minutes later when they both came into the house.

Kate walked straight to me and when she kissed me I tasted cum from her mouth, not a lot but enough to tell me that she had blown him in the driveway. I looked at her and said, "Jesus Kate, I don't need a cum kiss when you come home, give me a break." "Baby, you've eaten his cum from me before, why worry about a little cum on my breath?"

I always heard what she said and struggled to defy her logic, I had known that she had fooled me into eating his cum that night I had watched them fuck.

Knowing the truth made me consider what was happening but there was no anger, she had trained me to eat my own cum from her and I have to admit, it did turn me on as well and I hadn't noticed any difference the night she had me eat his cum combined with my own.

She had me where she wanted, I was not upset, I had enjoyed everything we had done, if I was honest I'd also been ok handling his cock when he asked me to put it in my wife for him. I had been hugely horny watching him slam that huge cock into my wife, especially because I could see her pleasure.

Nothing had disgusted me, I really liked it when she sat on my face, when she ground her cunt on my mouth and fed me creampie I honestly loved it, even if I had not knowingly eaten Jack's cum, but had quickly realised it. Kate could see my mind turning this over, almost as if she saw my thoughts.

She said "Ian, when this all started I wanted it to be completely separate from our sex and love making. It was a matter of respect to you, but Jack convinced me how involving you would turn me on and it really does. I know you liked to eat your cum from me to give me another orgasm and I have to admit, yes I knew there was some of Jack's cum in me even after a shower and feeding it to you with your own was such a thrill, I came like crazy, you must have noticed that.

My orgasms when we make love never last as long as that and I have to be honest, I'm in love with being fucked hard with big cocks but still, you are the only man I love. Jack knows that, he doesn't want love, crudely he wants my cunt and more if I give it to him, he wants to ram that monster up my asshole.

I'm not ready for that and don't know if I ever will be but he wants good sex, nothing more, I told you he is no threat to you or to us. Look at him, does he look like a man disappointed that I don't love him? No, he wants my eager body, nothing else.

Can you have confidence in that and help me, no help us all, because I saw how hard you came watching him fuck my cunt after you helped by putting that massive cock inside me? We can all have the best sex, then you and I can share lovemaking. Please give me that darling."

When she kissed me, this time even more passionately, again I tasted Jack's cum from her lips and tongue and it didn't matter. She had again had another small win, moving me further along the road to submission. I saw it happening, but I just went with what my love asked of me.

"Ian, Jack brought me home because my car is getting a service but now he's here.. well, I'm horny for my two men. You can join us if you want, we'll use the guest bedroom." I did join them, again got involved and loved every bit of it.

And so it went on, gradually I was becoming more involved and less bothered by her fucking other guys, mainly Jack for I never met any others although Kate told me she was still occasionally seeing the other guy she'd fucked more than once and very occasionally someone new, although none got a second date. Maybe their cocks disappointed Kate.

For a guy who was fucking my wife I never felt any animosity towards Jack and I did get involved with them some times but not as regularly as I know she wanted. I ate his cum from her plenty of times, both knowingly and unknowingly. It never felt different from eating my own, I wasn't bothered if she got her thrills from it and she really did.

Several months passed and she had now been fucking other men for over a year. It really didn't affect on our relationship - happy wife, happy life - and I was getting more sex alone with Kate into the bargain, she was permanently horny, I was regularly satisfied.

So, all good? Well, as I've said before, I should have seen the changes for what they were, a progressive slide to submission. The next "Sunday chat" Kate introduced something new, fuck it, she produced a chastity cage and asked if I knew what it was?

I did of course and my face showed her I was not happy. My voice confirmed it, "No way Kate, just no fucking way am I wearing that."

"Baby, it's just a game, just think, you'll wear it when you are watching me take that big cock from Jack, it will get your motor running but you will have to wait until I release you later and you will have massive orgasms, it will be great honey, promise me you'll try it once at least. I have no intention of it ever being a long term thing, just while the three of us are playing."

Well you know what happened, I tried it, everyone was cool, no attempts at humiliation, as if the cage wasn't enough, and yes, later I came like a fucking fountain. Hooked again, moving right along the line. I got used to it and Kate never tried to make me wear it other than when we were with Jack.

Some time went by and Kate came home really excited one night. "Ian I got a big bonus at work from my sales and I have already splashed out part of it. I've booked us into a clothing optional resort in Jamaica in 2 weeks' time. Just you and me, we will have such a time, we'll be making a lot of love, outside, on the beach, at the pool, I'm wet thinking about it. We will have such a great vacation."

Wow, sounded fantastic, I'd always wondered could I convince her to do something like this and here she had already signed up for it. Everything was wonderful in the next 2 weeks...until the morning we were due to go.

"Ian, I'd like you to wear your cage when we are at the resort, just in the outside areas, I'll uncage you when we are in our suite and I'll fuck your brains out." You, dear reader, are not dumb, you know where this was going, I wasn't quite as quick, I trusted her completely.

On the afternoon we arrived Kate could wait to get naked and I agreed to wear the cage. I was quiet and felt a little embarrassed as we walked out of the lobby and towards the beach. Kate looked her magnificent self, proud of her body and as we walked on I saw quite a few other guys wearing cages, so began to relax.

Walking past the pool area I notice many black guys lounging around near the jacuzzi, drinking Red Stripe from the bottle and enjoying life. It was hard not to notice that almost every one of them was really hung, probably Jack's size when aroused and some perhaps bigger.

I felt Kate grasp my hand tighter as she took it all in. I could feel her excitement. Then just by the back of the jacuzzi she noticed a white woman impaled on a large black dick and I heard Kate catch her breath. It was broad daylight they were hiding nothing fucking for an audience maybe 25 people mostly couples with caged husbands a few where the husband clearly had a big uncaged cock and several other black studs.

The sight was not lost on me either and I felt my cock filling the cage painfully, the woman was hot and going out of her mind with sexual bliss. We watched the act come to fruition. We both gasped in amazement as the woman quickly went to what we assumed was her husband lying on a sun lounger.

She quickly straddled his face and ground her fresh creampie on his mouth. When she was satisfied with his cleaning work she got off him to a round of applause from everyone sat in the area.

I was utterly amazed when the husband arose from the lounger and took a bow to the audience with a huge smile on his face and he rubbed his stomach feigning joy at the delicious meal he had enjoyed. He had no shame, just accepted it as fun and of course, when he stood, I saw his caged little cock.

Kate moved my hand to her cunt and she was dripping wet, fully aroused and whispered, "a husband must really love his wife to do that in public, wow, what a turn on". Yet again she was sowing the seeds then added, "did you see the size of his big black cock, fuck I want some of that", it all became clear why she had booked this resort. A week of BBC.

I knew my fate but rationalised that it was one week, I would survive as long as I got my rocks off too. We stayed naked all that day, even at dinner which felt strange but most other couples were the same, lots of other white guys in cages too. A few drinks with and after the meal and all concerns were gone.

After dinner when we walked out of the restaurant, we noticed that the pool area was floodlit and there was quite a buzz of chatter. Kate took my hand and we walked in that direction. There were still plenty of people there including the black guys with their large cocks on display.

Kate drew many admiring looks from the folks in the area, no surprise given how beautiful she is and her sexy body. We walked over near the jacuzzi where many of the BBCs were still hanging out, literally. We had not been sitting for more than 2 minutes when two guys approached us and sat on a neighbouring lounger, both were black and sporting cocks that were at least 6 inches flaccid.

Kate was enjoying the view, two studs, athletically built and with the sort of large dick that made her pussy wet. The guys introduced themselves as Nathan & Gerard, both guys looked Kate over from head to foot making sure she knew that they were very interested in getting to know her better. Nathan was so blatant he repositioned his cock to allow Kate a better view and the damn thing started to harden under her gaze. It looked at least an inch or too longer than Jacks but about the same thickness.

Gerard asked without any hesitation, "How do you like my boy Nathan's cock Momma, I see you have your man caged. We normally assume that a lady in charge is looking for fun with some Big Black Cock, do you want to party momma? Oh you look so fine, we are both here for you, can you handle both of us?" I could sense and even smell Kate's arousal.

She smiled broadly and said, "I watched a white lady fuck a big cock earlier, I haven't been able to get it out of my head since. Yes I want to fuck some huge cocks, at home I fuck who I want and my husband Ian watches sometimes but he is ok with whatever I do. And yes, I can handle both of you, but I'm not getting fucked here for a crowd, lets all go to our suite. "

"Hey cuck, you want to watch how a fine wife..." Gerard began. Kate, immediately jumped on that. "Gerard if you use that term again, you will never get close to my body. Now I'm gagging for some big hard cock right now but call Ian that again and it's him I'll be fucking tonight, and you guys can grab those, err... extremely fascinating big horny cocks and take a hike. I'd miss them but that's the way it is."

"OK momma... Ian, I apologise, I'm sorry, no offence intended, it's just that many of the husbands who wear cages really get off on a little or sometimes a lot humiliation. If that's not your thing, that's fine by me, we hang out here a lot, we never want to upset the guests. If we do, the resort withdraws the privileges we enjoy when we hang out at the pool. We get free beer and the chance to get a lot of beautiful white pussy, like your magnificent wife."

"We good now momma?" "No not yet Gerard, we'll be good when I get one of those big cocks in my pussy, come on, let's go." That night I watched Katie take those two cocks in mouth & cunt for more than three hours, she was exhausted but extremely happy, she had cum at least 7or 8 times, maybe more.

The guys loved her body and ploughed her repeatedly, when they had finished her pussy was dripping cum, running down across her asshole onto the bed. They'd wanted to double team her and she did spit roasts but refused to give them her ass. We had never done anal and I'm glad she had enough respect for me not to give that to somebody but me. Jack had tried too with no success.

My side of the bed was soaked, it looked like I'd be sleeping in a huge wet spot... like a cuckold should perhaps. Was I a cuck? I suppose by any sensible definition, of course yes, I am. I appreciated Kate had stood up for me with Gerard but yeah, I am, I'm a cuckold, my wife fucks other men and I live with it. Fuck the truth is I enjoy what she does and so far I've gone along to get along and was getting further up that road.

She had been so keen to get started and it wasn't until they were into it that I realized I had not access to play with myself. Despite that, it was incredible watching her with two huge black cocks. For her it seems like an out-of-body experience, she came so many times and seemed in a state of constant bliss for hours.

When the guys were leaving she knelt and took each cock and kissed and sucked it briefly before saying goodnight. Most people do it with a kiss on the mouth, she went a little further. Turned out that too was for "my benefit".

When they left, she kissed me and I tasted cock on her mouth. Nothing like that bothers me now, so yes, I'm a fucking cuck, I can't deny it. She seemed to be planning it and I was not resisting. She knew she was in charge, so did I.

"Ian I was so proud of you not making a fuss when Gerard called you "cuck" and I hope you knew I wasn't standing for that but I've a few questions. First I have to be honest, when he called you that I knew I'd stand up for you, but part of me was a little turned on hearing it. It is really thrilling for me to understand that in reality I've made you my cuckold, it doesn't mean I don't respect you or love, I couldn't love you more, our lovemaking is so much more important to me than fucking, but I love the fact you accept me fucking other guys.

I don't know if you realised while I was fucking you were still in the cock cage. Did you mind baby because when I realised it I came straight away, knowing you were watching without playing with you cock. Do you think we could play a bit with the "cuck" thing this week? I know you don't mind other guy's cum, and since you have been caged all day, I assume you want some fun?"

"Kate, I'm so horny you wouldn't believe it, can I get out of this cage and fuck you? I was so turned on watching you take those two huge dicks. Is your pussy able for more?"

"Baby, they pounded me so hard, yes I want you but I want to play a game first, can I leave you locked while you let your horny wife sit on your face, then when you clean me you can fuck me or make love to me, your choice. Ian it would be a fantasy for me to use you as my cuck, but you do know it is a fantasy, I love you and only you."

"I'm your cuckold Kate, you know that, we both know it now, I didn't start out thinking that way, but the way you and Jack have brought me along and the way you just fucked 2 guys you only just met, yeah, I never had any wish to be, not my fetish, but I'm obviously your cuckold. I'm even OK with it all, I love watching youbeing banged by huge dicks.

So yes, I'll lie in the wet spot you and your BBCs made and I will clean your cunt while you sit on my face. You face sitting me has always has been my fetish, I love you to rub your pussy hard on my mouth, I love to get you off that way. Maybe I was made to be your cuck. And yes, I'm ok keeping the cage on until we are ready to fuck."

"Kate I can't understand it but the fact that they were black with pornstar size cocks just made it more fun to watch. It was like you were my private pornstar and I'll admit, my cock was filling out the cage, it got uncomfortable but honestly it was a big turn on.

I'm asking you to be honest Kate, have you planned all along to make me your cuckold and for me to admit to it and go with it? It feels that way to me but so far I'm ok with it, but that is because I still feel your love and after what you said to Gerard, I also feel your respect despite other people will not respect what you do and I accept.

I can enjoy it as a game but Kate, before I lie in the damp spot where two black guys fucked you, before I allow you to feed me their cum and lick you clean until you cum on my face, I need you to understand this. We need to be very careful, if we play like this it has to be fun, fun for both of us.

I don't even care if you want to keep me locked during the day when we are here and until you've had you fill of black cock every day of this vacation. I could even stand a bit of cuck humiliation this week if it turns you on but Kate, when we go home this stops.

We will probably never see these guys again, so I can go back to our life and it won't follow me, but I tell you this. I will not do this around Jack nor any fuck buddy you have or may have. This stays here on this island. If there is any attempt to do this once we leave Jamaica, you will be pushing me out of our marriage.

I won't stand for it, I'm a cuckold for your pleasure, but fuck I am not now and never will be a wimp. I'd tear Jack's head off if he ever started this humiliation stuff. OK?"

"Ian, thank you for giving me this for the week, I will never push you to do this at home, maybe we might have a vacation like this occasionally, only if we both find the rest of this week fun, but honey I'll never do anything to make you hate me or leave me, I'd rather die.

Tonight after you've eaten me clean, I want to take the cage off and I'm going to do something I've never given any man. I want you in my ass I was so tempted to try it with those guys, but I knew you should have the privilege of my final virginity. Its yours and if you want I'll also promise never to give it to anyone else. OK, my love, that damp spot won't stay damp forever, why don't you lie down before all this cum tumbles out of me."

For the next 15 minutes Kate ground her sticky cum filled cunt on Ian's mouth, he had no more problem with the cum than he did with Jack's or his own but he couldn't believe how much the guys had unloaded into Kate. Truly they had emptied their balls inside her.

After cumming several times more on his face, Kate backed her pussy off his face, unlocked his cage and sunk down hard on his cock. Yeah it was half the size of the two guys, yes she was still sloppy and she was a little stretched but the truth really was it Ian's was the cock that meant most to her in the world, even if she hardly felt it but she loved him just as much as she claimed, to the complete exclusion of any other man.

She knew he gave her more latitude in their marriage than anyone had a right to expect and that despite the fact that she had not asked him, she had told him she was going to fuck other guys.