Cuck Wimp Rubbish

Story Info
A love story, can a marriage survive?
9.1k words
2.53
31.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a happy marriage gone west. Dominant wife works him towards submission. AKA CUCK-WIMP-RUBBISH

Appropriately named in anticipation of reviews.

Let me admit it, to get this story started, that I am a man happily married to a woman who has a dominant personality, my wife Kate.

She is my perfect woman beautiful inside and out. Her body is my idea if perfection, nothing overdone like huge saggy or plastic tits everything in perfect symmetry every part completing the perfect body and oh how she loved sex she was by a distance the chief instigator of sex between us. Her libido dwarfed mine.

Maybe my satisfaction at never having to beg or grovel for attention in the bedroom is why I always accepted her wishes. No matter what she does in life, no matter how apparently selfish, I have one certainty in life, I've never doubted that she loves me at least as much as I love her.

Yes she tries and almost always bends my will towards her point of view, but I never doubted the certainty of her love for me, not ever even through the story that follows. As you will understand as this tale continues, strong as she is, I am the opposite, I've always been a person pleaser to my own detriment, especially where she is concerned.

She was never overbearing, just skilled at persuading me to her point of view for the first 5 years or so of our marriage, but any big decisions we made, were made after discussion but rarely was the outcome not what she wanted, she just allowed me to be involved.

After 5 years we had an issue, for the last 18 months we had hoped & tried to start a family, we both wanted it, was not a game played by either of us to prevent it happening. Eventually we decided to seek medical help and it quickly became apparent that I was the problem. Mumps in childhood was what killed my baby making ability and I was firing blanks.

We were both disappointed, I could do nothing but repeatedly apologise, but apparently, she did not blame me in any way and told me we would work out our life with or without kids and we would never let anything come between us and to stop apologising.

We did talk about other options, but Kate couldn't handle adoption, she couldn't get with the idea of raising anything but her own children. Also, it was she who decided that I would not cope well with her either accepting a sperm donor or someone else getting her pregnant. Strange given how our lives turned out but that's for later.

So that is all the back story you need, who cares about where we met and how we met? That's where we were but that is the point at which things started to change.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Kate changed our lives, everything was determined by her wishes. I was drifting along, coming to terms with no children in our future but that apart living a very comfortable existence with a woman I could only have had dreams of growing up. For Kate was a real beauty, no question, most would think way out of my league, I was truly blessed and would at that point have done anything for her.

My reason for living at that point was almost all about making my wife happy. It wasn't one sided either because I led a charmed existence, was the envy most of our friends. The perfect life barring the lack of fertility. Changes though were fast approaching, things would never be better for us than then -- for me anyway, after the fifth year of marriage.

The first sign of change happened one quiet Sunday afternoon. I had been up at a decent time, had made coffee and toast and taken some to treat Kate to breakfast in bed and then going out to our garden to mow the grass and tidy up. Around midday when I returned indoors I was a little surprised that there was no sign of Kate but 15 minutes later she came into the kitchen and said "Ian, I've been doing a lot of thinking this morning. We know that you are firing blanks so we can't have children, yes?" I replied with a drawn out and worried, yes and genuinely had no idea where this was going.

"Well, it occurred to me that you could have affairs behind my back with the advantage that you would not get some slut pregnant." I was staggered, we had never had the slightest concern as far as I was concerned about the other's fidelity so I blurted out, "why did you think of that, I'm the luckiest man on Earth, I've never even considered being unfaithful to you?"

"Well Ian darling, I've decided that since my womb is never going to have a 9 month tenant, I'm going to become as sterile as you are. I'm going to arrange a procedure for the week after next, I'm just letting you know". As I've told you, Kate is the dominant partner so "being told what was happening" was in no way unusual. To be honest, though I couldn't understand why she wanted to do that, but I was not bothered about it.

Three months later, nothing much had changed, she was now as unable to have a child as I was to provide one. Again, it was on a Sunday after lunch when she said, "Ian, I have something to share with you, or more accurately you have something to share." I looked at here expectantly, but she was clearly waiting for my response which was an uncertain, what?

She smiled and simply said, "Me, you need to share me". I looked at her and I think I must have appeared like a goldfish to her, open mouthed, confused and in need to further information. As I continued to look bewildered, she explained.

"You know how much I love you, that has never been in doubt and will never change but here is the thing, we will never have children and you know you have a smaller than average cock. I have always enjoyed it but really it is your fingers and tongue that make our love life so satisfying so...I've decided that I want our love life to continue forever but I want my own sex life to improve.

Ian, I know you are not a stupid man and you will have picked up that I have decided to separate our love life which I adore, from my sex life which I want to improve and fully enjoy. I've decided that I'm going to fuck other men hopefully men with much bigger clocks for my satisfaction.

You will lose nothing; I will screw your cock off whenever you wish. You know I need sex more than you do. My capacity for sex seems unending you know I'm a lucky girl who can orgasm repeatedly and always want more. I will always love you and never want to live with or love another man, you have me for life unless you decide you don't want me any more.

That will always be your decision, it would kill me but I'm doing this in the full knowledge that you could lose your love for me and divorce me. But I'm doing this for myself, I will fuck whoever I want but I promise you nothing will change between us, other than I may come home late some nights or occasionally not at all, but I will be trying my best to make as few changes in your life as possible.

I'm telling you this because I love you and I will not lie to you, but please understand, I'm not asking you, I am doing this. It would make me so sad if you exercise your right to divorce me for infidelity but that is a risk I've decided to take.

I know this will shock you and of course I want you to think about it and I'll honestly answer and talk through anything you want to ask or discuss. Let us do this without rancour, I understand this is shocking to you but please think calmly and talk it through as much as you need to without us fighting. I know I'm asking a lot of you but let us keep our relationship loving, I do not want to hurt you more than this change obviously will.

I may be crazy, but eventually. if we can be mature about this, I hope that you too can somehow get some pleasure from it and maybe even participate to some degree. You'll see it will all be just fine."

My only reply at that stage was what about me? She said "you will never be sexually frustrated, I'll see to that. The thought of doing this makes me even hornier than usual, I'll be all over your cock at least as much as now."

She had missed my point that when I said what about me, I had meant was I free to fuck others too? The fact that she overlooked or missed my intent showed she only considered fucking others as something she would do. The rest of the day passed like a normal Sunday, that is, if you can use normal for a day when your wife throws her vow of fidelity away.

I was too used to accepting her decisions and too stunned by her intentions to make a fuss, I just quietly pondered what had happened. I've told you how lucky I thought I was to be married to Kate, the sad truth for my self-esteem is that never once did I feel I wanted to divorce her, even after what she had told me.

Certainly my life was moving in a direction I hadn't picked but I could not imagine not being married to her. Of course, I felt a million emotions, wanted to change her mind but beneath all the pained confusion my love for her was hurt but never wavered. I resolved to see if I could live with what she was going to do.

Could she actually do this and not rip my life apart? Of course, my tacit acceptance was exactly not only what Kate wanted, but without doubt, expected. I could see that she felt that I had deprived her of motherhood, so this was her consolation.

And so, life went on and true to her word there was very little sign of change I could point to and she remained my loving wife and a very happy woman. We did not discuss anything of her life outside of our marriage other than normal things such as work and friends. Above all, I couldn't say that I was unhappy about life, it hadn't really changed.

Then, another Sunday, another revelation and something that would mean change and not for the better. After lunch, Kate looked at me across the kitchen table and said "Ian, I need to talk about my sex life, with you. I hope that you agree that I've managed to do as I promised and that my sex life has not deprived you in any way.

Over the last 6 months, I've taken 4 lovers, I say lovers but they are sex toys, I don't love any of them, in fact I didn't tell you before, but I've promised myself if I ever feel an emotional attachment to anyone else starting I will stop what I'm doing and be true only to you. Two of them have been one and done, another I've met with four times over 3 months but there is another who works with me, and we are spending two long lunches together every week.

Ian, he has a really big cock, I love it... I don't love him. He is married with children, is 10 years older than me, and I don't trust him, he lies to his wife so I'm sure he lies to me, but oh that cock.

The thing is that he is almost an ideal sex partner when you think about it. I know that sounds odd but look, I don't really even like him and he has commitments that would break him in a divorce, so he is less than no threat to you or our marriage. Do you understand?" I gave her a vague nod showing I understood the somewhat twisted logic of that and waited for the rest of what was undoubtedly coming.

"Well, he has talked of some sexual things I've never heard of never mind considered, but the truth is I find some of it an extreme turn-on and I'm trying to get my head around it and see where I want to take things. What you need to know is that he wants to involve you. When this started I told you I hoped eventually you would in some way end up participating in my new sex life.

When I've decided, I'll talk to you again and we will make any decisions together. This is too important for me to try to impose on you. I will not do that. I want to tell you darling that I know you are not keen on what I'm doing but you should know that your acceptance means everything to me. I really love only you with all my heart, all of it 100% loves only you. You are my perfect husband, as our lives go on, I just love you more and more.

That you are man enough to let me have this my promise that someday, this phase will end and it will be just us forever, that is why our future is together and married. I can't say when though because I'm having so much fun with it. Honestly Jack's cock is magnificent" she ended.

And that was it until three weeks later, the usual scenario, just after lunch on another Sunday. We had kept our usual love-making schedule without fail. In fact she was now so utterly horny that some weeks we would make love 4 or 5 times instead of what had become our standard 3 times.

She appeared to relish every time and as always it was my mouth that gave her most orgasms, not my 5-inch cock. She never once belittled my cock, not once, the closest she came to that was when she marvelled at my tongue when I asked her why she loved our love life so much. No mention of my apparently unsatisfactory penis.

The one she was getting regularly from her work colleague, whose name I didn't even know at this stage, was apparently four inches bigger, a meaty 9 or so inches and seemingly thick from the little she mentioned.

A week later she had made love to me and after I'd flooded her with my cum, she mentioned that she hadn't cum yet and for the first time ever asked me to go down on her after cumming inside her. I did and I won't lie it turned me on. I didn't mind the taste, in fact our combined juices were incredible.

So to our by now standard Sunday afternoon chat.

"Ian, I told you recently that my regular fuck toy has been putting ideas in my mind about involving you. I mentioned it recently but wanted to think it through more before talking to you. I know I promised to be discrete and protect your feelings.

Remember when I first told you I was going to fuck other men I had hoped to involve you? After the first time he mentioned bringing you into our relationship I told you straightaway. I will not insist Ian but will you please consider it for my satisfaction. It would mean you watching him fuck me, no more than that. I'd love you to, please do it once and if you can't cope you can leave the room.

Please baby, do it for me, give it a try. If you do, I'll reward you. It really excites me.

Ok, you know where this is going. I'm a fool, but as you know I find it really hard not to do what she asks & the new regime was actually working for me in that she wasn't in any way neglecting me and our sex was the best it's ever been so I agreed to at least try it once.

I had continued to eat her out after our lovemaking and I'm not ashamed to say I found it almost as big a turn-on as she did and had no problem with the taste of cum. She loved it and had moved from simply opening her legs for me to go down on her, she started to ask me to lie down and she sat on my face.

In fact it would be more accurate to say she fucked my face, she was so aggressive in mashing her dripping cunt on my mouth until my cum drained into my mouth and I swallowed it. The truth is I loved her dominating me this way.

Little did I understand but she was moving gradually towards me accepting everything she wanted. I don't even think it was deliberately planned, it was simply her dominant personality having no problem moving me in the direction her lust wanted me to go. I remained convinced her love for me was unaltered.

It was the Thursday night after her asking me to watch them fuck that she called me at lunchtime and asked that I meet them in our local no tell motel at 6:30. We met in the bar and she introduced me to Jack, her regular fucker, for the first time. She had said he was just a fuck toy for her, but he was a big man, quite affable and although I had many doubts about what was going to happen I didn't take an instant dislike to him.

By 7pm we had finished our drink and made our way to the room they had booked. Kate motioned me to an armchair in the corner near the door and they began to get comfortable with each other and clothes started to come off. Finally, when his boxers came off I did a double take.

I'd expected his cock to be large but I wasn't prepared for what I saw, it looked about twice as long, maybe 10 inches, and it was twice as thick as mine. I could understand what the attraction was to her.

It made mine look like a little boy's cock. Worryingly, my cock responded to what I was looking at and I had a small tent in my trousers.

After a few minutes, Kate had been sucking his cock and looked in my direction to see how I was managing. When she noticed the tent in my trousers, she came off the bed and whispered in my ear. "Baby it looks like my husband is enjoying this, I'm so happy you are turned-on, don't be uncomfortable, if you are feeling as horny as we are on the bed, if you want, take of your clothes and pleasure yourself I assure you we won't mind."

Within a few minutes she was back on the bed, whispering to Jack and he looked over for the first time to see me naked with my cock in my hand. He smiled at me, it was not a smirk, a genuine smile like he has glad I was enjoying what was happening, Their plans for me were going well. I was rock hard and I saw her spread her legs and he moved between them as he prepared to fuck her. I knew I was as hard as I've ever been and wanted to see the penetration. Kate saw me desperately trying to move my head and understood what I wanted.

"Come closer if you want to hubby, I'm glad you're getting into this, it's a dream come true for me. I want to share this with you."

As I sat on the bedside, Jack turned to me and asked if I was enjoying it so far.

I had a huge lump in my throat with excitement and could only nod yes. To my surprise he said, "grab my cock and rub it over her cunt, then you can put me in her hole and I'll fuck her for you." My mind was on automatic pilot at this stage and without any thought I grabbed his huge cock and did what he asked. I just felt turned-on, not a single feeling that I was actually hold a guy's cock for the first time in my life. It felt ok, no reluctance at all and Kate could see it. She smiled at me and said, "good boy, thank you baby" as I pushed the large head inside her.

Later I couldn't believe what I had done but I continued to watch him push in to the max in her cunt and I was rock hard and needing relief. I settled on the edge of the bed and wanked as I watched. I was not shocked, I was spellbound and even grateful that I was being allowed to join and watch them. I was truly on the slippery slope but didn't understand at the time.

Before Jack emptied his balls in Kate, both she and I had cum, her several times and I had erupted with a force I'd never felt before, covering my chest and my cock and balls. After Jack filled her, she looked at me. I was a bit of a mess. She said, "clean yourself up baby" and when I moved to get off the bed she added, "no baby just use your hands and eat it, you know you love the taste".

They knew things were going as planned but didn't push me to do any more but they were both smiling as they saw me scooping up my own cum and licking it off my fingers. Later when Kate and I reached home she went for a shower, to clean Jack from her body and asked me to join her in bed.

She was as horny as tomcat, incredibly excited that I had not just suffered watching them but had clearly enjoyed it. I'd even put his cock inside her, she said she had never been so excited, she wanted me to fuck her and of course although I'd made myself cum I was excited to fuck her myself.

I didn't last long and she was wanting her orgasm and asked me to lie on my back. As she went to swing herself over my face I suddenly panicked. "Kate, he came in your pussy a couple of hours ago, I don't want to eat you." This was a crucial time for Kate in what she wanted ultimately. She looked shocked that I refused and said in a voice dripping with surprise and a hint of pain, "my god Ian, you've had your fun and you are going to leave me hanging? I can't believe you would be so selfish, I showered and cleaned myself, please eat me."

I caved in to pressure, she swung her leg over my head and as usual ground her messy cunt on my face until she came to a screaming orgasm. Of course, when I started eating her, as always, I got into it.