Cuck Wimp Rubbish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ian I understand as I'm sure you do, when we go back home I'll still fuck other cocks but the cuck stuff stays here. I know you are happy to get with Jack and I some times and enjoy it. Anything we do with him that is more than we've already done will be because you initiate it, he will never talk down to you or humiliate you he knows I'd cut him off without a thought.

Actually Jack likes you he'll never want to pass you off. He liked you handling his cock and when you put his big dick in me we all got off on it. Part of it is probably the cuck thing of you putting his cock in your wife but I think he might even have latent bi tendencies. I know if you put your mouth on his cock he'd probably cum on the spot but I would not be surprised if he would love to suck your cock too. Fuck the thought of you both sucking cocks makes me crazy to see it.

You can be as involved as you like or stop being with us if you chose not to be involved, I swear I won't push you. I'm just a lucky girl that you have you this involved. It's so much better when you are I'm it with me, especially with Jack. If you weren't involved any more I would probably drop Jack soon but because you are involved I love it and I'll keep it going while you and I still enjoy it, for however long it turns us all on.

Now, can we stop talking I want to feel how your cock feels up my ass, you could use whatever remains in my cunt as lube."

And oh it felt so good and the fact she had given it to me, was as it should be, but just reinforced that I never felt she loved me less than before all this started and I learned she wanted other cocks.For the rest of the week she fucked black cocks, either separately or like on the last two days of the vacation with several BBCs.

It happened during days or a few late nights. Every day I ended either in her pussy or ass, I was getting all I could handle, she was getting everything she could before we went back to normal. I even cleaned her in front of some couples and the black studs. I didn't care, slurped down the cum while locked in my cage and feeling almost as horny as Kate. All good things have to end and we set off for home.

When we went home true to her word, there was no hint of any expansion of our cuck play. She did what she did, I continued to get all the sex I could manage and she remained my loving wife but a horny slut any time she wanted to.

EPILOGUE:

I managed to live through the next few years of Kate's infidelity but never again got involved with any lovers except Jack.

The funny thing was that although I continued to clean his cum from Kate's cunt, I never came close to sucking his cock. Surprisingly, he did suck mine sometimes as he fucked Kate. Happened quite a few times and he wolfed down my cum like he was starving. I can't say it was anything like as good as Kate blowing my horn, but I knew it turned her on to see, so I went with it whenever they wanted.

In truth, everything sexual I did, I did for Kate as much as myself.

Jack? He lasted with us about another 3 years after that vacation, his wife never found out and we parted as three friends. When Kate decided to end her time with him there was no acrimony, no protest just a disappointed recognition by Jack that this time had come to an end.

He had, as Kate had said those few years ago, been the perfect lover, no threat at all to me or our marriage. More or less respectful to me, possibly except when he asked me to handle his cock and put his cock into Kate but that was long forgotten. I liked Jack, never resented him I even met him occasionally for a few beers, we were friends with unusual shared circumstances - Kate and her horny cunt.

We did have three other vacations over the next few years where Kate fucked as many black cocks as she wanted and I agreed to wear the cock cage and we played together with our cuck fantasies, including mild humiliation. I always enjoyed them, I'm a confessed cuck but Kate stopped anyone who tried to humiliate me beyond what she knew I was comfortable with and sent the stupid ones away who couldn't take a hint.

I never knew the details of any other lover/fucker Kate had after Jack at home, but about two years after he disappeared from our lives, Kate and I had another Sunday afternoon with a "honey we need to talk" theme.

"Ian I need to tell you something, you are the best husband a girl could have. I love all you have given me in the last 5 years." There were tears in her eyes and I began to feel something awful was about to come. "Ian, I'm done."

Oh fuck, my stomach lurched, here comes the bad news I was expecting since this chat started.

"From now on, it's just you and me. I loved that you allowed my freedom over the last 5 years to fuck other guys but now I'm over it. Sometimes I may get horny and ask your permission to stray occasionally but I hope even that doesn't happen, I want our future to be just you and me. God how I love you, always have and always will."

With utter relief and joy, we hugged tightly both moved beyond words, weeping, both filled with love for the other. Many will despise what I had allowed my wife to do to me. The truth is I'd managed to enjoy most of it. We had survived what Kate insisted on.

I had been a cuckold, I suppose I always will be but in my eyes, we had come out of it intact, married for the long term. Still with the woman I love.

Infidelity obviously kills many marriages. That ours survived was partly me accepting my wife's "needs" and a lot down to the fact that she never once lied to me and always made sure I understood that it really was only me she ever loved. Not for many, certainly not most but it worked for us.

She gave her body to others, never her love, I now believe that if I had not gone for that strange ride as a cuck, our marriage would not have survived. For a cuckold I guess I'm a very lucky man, the marriage we enjoyed never wavered, stayed intact in strange circumstances and like her with me, my love was never in doubt.

ENDS

Thank you for reading, all comments welcome, I expect a lot of negatives as is standard for Cuck Wimp Rubbish stories. I can only say it's fiction, nobody died.