Cuck with Wife and Three Guys

Story Info
Cuck Surprises Wife with 3-Man Sandwich.
6.5k words
4.15
11.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening had started typically enough.

"Normal"ly enough.

For you, anyway. We were excited to have dinner together, just the two of us, since it'd been several months since we'd seen each other.

Our presentation to the clients wasn't for another two days, but we'd intentionally arrived early.

"Destination immersion," we'd explained, and no one had questioned it.

Everyone else wasn't scheduled to arrive until tomorrow afternoon, so we had 24 glorious hours all to ourselves.

We'd "reconnected" that afternoon, after we'd checked into our adjoining rooms at the hotel, and it was, in a word, and as it always was, heavenly to be together again.

To see you, to hold you, to kiss you, to feel your body and to re-explore you.

And to feel you re-explore me.

It ended, as it always has, with a delightfully wonderful orgasm for both of us.

And we were looking forward to a great dinner out.

Still, because you know me as well as you do, as we left the hotel for dinner you sensed something was up with me.

"Just excited to see you, that's all," I'd assured you, smiling.

Somewhat skeptical, you'd accepted it.

Curious about why I'd stopped at the front desk before we left, I'd waved it off saying I just wanted them to bring up some more towels.

But still, there was something nagging at you.

I didn't seem as present as usual.

Or, rather, I seemed a bit distracted.

Excitedly so. Like I'd put something in place that had yet to be realized, but was in the works. Because I couldn't stop smiling.

And at some point, you'd stopped asking if everything as okay, because you were "reading" my excitement.

Feeling my anticipation.

Dinner was fantastic.

We'd found a great Mexican place -- not as good as Rocco's of course -- but yummy, with homemade guac (and tasty margs for you).

And you -- so you -- deliberately flirted openly with the handsome young waiter, commenting on his strong arms, nice smile ("a smile I'm sure all the good girls love -- and so do the bad girls, but I bet you already know that, don't you?") and as you say it, you're squeezing my leg under the table, knowing you're getting the EoJ going...

By the time we got in the Uber to go back to the hotel, both of us were feeling gooood.

We kissed in the back seat, tongues finding one another, sharing flavors from dinner.

"Mmmm that marg tastes good in your mouth, baby."

"Mmmm, yeah did you want me to invite that waiter back to the hotel for us?"

Hands also not still in the back seat, both yours and mine slowly and steadily climbing up the inside of our respective thighs until...

Mmmmm we both reach the top, my fingers lightly graze your panties under your dress and yours touch the underside of my balls.

It's electric for both of us, and enough to have us primed as we get into the hotel, into the elevator, and down the hall toward our rooms.

I can't keep my hands off your delicious body, your magnificent tits, that oh-so-squeezable ass, and you seem primed and willing and ready.

You're so excited that you don't notice my next level of excitement, and when we get to your door, we both stop.

You, confused, because we always go into our own rooms separately rather than go in one room together.

"It's okay," I say, and we slide the card key, open the door and enter your dark room.

You step in and I follow, letting the door close behind me as I grab your arm, spin you around, put you up against the wall, and kiss you. Hard.

You kiss me back. Wanting.

As we kiss, I hastily unzip the back of your dress and let it drop to the floor.

I'm highly aware that you're standing in front of me in nothing but panties and your heels.

I'm excited as can be, and you can feel it through the front of my pants.

You ARE feeling it through the front of my pants.

Fuck your hand feels good on my very hard dick.

And I can feel an urgency in you, too.

"I have to go into my room real quick," I say. "If you need to go to the bathroom, do it now, and then come in to join me. When you come in, I want you wearing exactly what you're wearing now. Nothing more, nothing less."

You say, "Okay," a little confused but setting it aside, and as I disappear behind the adjoining doors, you quickly go to the bathroom, and then step between the doors into my room.

Wearing your panties and your high heels.

And see there are 4 men waiting for you.

Me and three others.

All of them in various stages of undress, all very good looking, all smiling at you.

"What the...?" you look at me, very curiously.

"Mmhmm," I say, smiling back.

"You're about to fulfill a fucking fantasy. We," I say gesturing toward the others," are here to service you, to make you feel like a queen, to make you feel like a goddess."

"Wow, I don't know what to say. I don't know what to DO! Or, I don't know WHO to do!?" Your response is perfect, and all the men in the room smile at your ability to break the tension so easily.

My turn to speak, "Never fear, my dear, all will become quite apparent in the next few hours. First, please just walk down the row and say hello to everyone -- no names, please, boys, just adore your queen."

You step into the room. And with that step, I see your confidence rise, I see your willingness increase, I see your desire intensify, I see you BECOME the queen.

And fuck it's unbelievably hot to watch as you make your way to each one of the men, and I watch as you offer your hand to the first of the other three, which he graciously kisses, looking you straight in your blue eyes, saying, "My god you're stunningly beautiful."

The next man kisses your hand, and I hear him whisper something to you, but can't make out what it is.

"Why yes, you may," you say to him, demurely looking at me with a very sly smile on your face.

And I watch as his rather large Black hand reaches to grasp one of your firm ripe White breasts.

Mmmmmm wow, that's a visual I won't soon forget.

As he squeezes, he bows to you in admiration.

When the next man whispers something to you, I assume it's the same, but at his whispered request, I see your eyes go wide, and you glance across the room at me. Smiling intensely. "THAT" look...

That "babyyyyy...I did a thing...cuz feelng youuuu" look.

You look back at him, deep into his eyes, place your hand on his chest, and let it drift down as you say, "Well let me put it this way. If I know my man, he has a plan for this evening, and I don't want to jump the gun. That said," now with your hand at the waistband of his boxer shorts with an obvious bulge inside, "I see you're quite excited at the moment, so why don't I just give him a handshake hello instead of a kiss..."

And you slide down the front of his boxers and take his firmness in your hand as we watch his body quiver and melt at your touch. And the other two men wish they'd been so bold, but they also know that their time with you will come.

And so, presumably and happily, will they.

I walked over to you, eyes locked on yours, hands reaching for the sides of your face, pulling your mouth, lips and tongue into mine in a long and loving embrace.

I stepped back and softly said, "Feel like being the star of the show?"

"Mmhmm I dooo," you said, looking back at me, "But I have one question."

"Anything, love, anything."

Gesturing around the room at the other half-naked men, "Are they...viewers? Or...participants?"

"That, my dear, will be entirely up to you. They are here for you. You may include them as you like, individually or together. I was thinking that maybe to get things started, they might like to watch for a bit, if that's okay?"

Heads around the room all nod enthusiastically.

"Mmmmm that sounds delightful," you say, now reaching down the front of my boxers to feel how hard you've made me.

"Oooooh and this feeeels delightful," you smile, and we kiss again, and fuck me your lips on mine are just electric.

"One more thing you should know," I say, taking your hand and walking you to the bed.

"They have all been briefed about how important your pleasure is to ME, but they have also been briefed on how exciting MY pleasure is to YOU. So they aim to do everything necessary to excite you, even if that means exciting me in the process, okay?"

"Oh fuckkkk you know me sooo well," you say excitedly. "Let's get to it."

"Since you want them to watch," I said, sliding my boxers all the ay off and revealing my thick and very hard cock, "Let's give them the best possible view. I'm going to sit right here," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed, "And you're going to sit. Right. Here."

Indicating my lap. And more specifically, my dick.

"Mmmmm ok," you said, facing me and straddling me with your knees on the bed and your magnificent round tits perfectly in my face.

Perfectly at my mouth.

I couldn't resist, so as you reached down between your legs to guide me in, taking a moment to look at the wide eyed smiles of the other three men, I brought both my hands to your breasts, moaning as I squeezed them and brough the nipples to my lips, kissing them, sucking them, and then extending my tongue to lick your firm, buttery, velvety nipples.

Fuck yes, the motherboard.

With a moan of your own, you easily slid down over me, down down down, feeling every fucking inch of me enter you, until you reached the very base of my shaft.

I was in heaven, licking and sucking because my god your breasts are the fucking most delicious.

And I took a second to look at the three men, now kneeling on the floor at my feet, and they were staring at my cock as it slid into your pussy.

I think "agog" is the right word to describe the looks on their faces.

And then, youuuuu, your hands went up into your hair, your eyes closed, you leaned backward in full goddess pose, and you started rocking your hips back and forth on my cock.

Not sliding up and down, not yet, just YOU feeling ME deep inside you.

That feeling, of being completely inside you, completely consumed by you, is indescribable.

It activates every single one of the nerves and pleasure centers throughout my body, and I close my eyes and find myself so incredibly connected to you.

But then.

Then...I open my eyes to look at you, that gorgeous face and your incredible body, your perfect handfuls fucking bouncing deliciously right in my face, and it drives me WILD.

And then? Next fucking level...there are three very good-looking men at my feet, all of whom are aching, dying, yearning to participate.

I pull you close to me, put my lips to your ear and the scent of your sweat and the feel of your hair further heighten the excitement, and I whisper, "you ready to have some fun with your good boys?"

"Mmmm fuck yesss," you say in this sultry voice you have when you're being fucked. Soft but growly, a husky voice that's all about the intersection of want and need.

"I'm going to lift you off me, and we're going to turn you around so you're still on my lap but facing them, and then I'm going to invite them to enjoy your flavors...."

"Mmmmm sounds amazing," and we quickly easily make that move, and I watch the three men as they now get their first glimpse of your tasty smooth garden and your beautiful pussy, and you and I both see them go wide-eyed as you teasingly slide my cock back and forth along your lips, getting him nice and wet and making sure he pays attention to your clit, and then you position him at your soaking wet entrance and as you sliiiiiide down I thrust upppp with my hips and we both release a long low moannnnn as we do,

The three men are looking hungrily at me, and I nod.

They don't need any more than that.

Two of the men instantly stand up and slide out of their boxers, revealing very nice cocks.

To be fair, I'd already seen -- it was part of the process in selecting them -- but I liked watching your smile as you saw them both.

One was somewhat long and lean, the other had a nice gentle curve upward (I'd picked him for a VERY specific reason that you'd find out soon enough), and as they stepped toward us you took both dicks in your hands and complimented the men on their beauty and their firmness.

I could feel you reveling in your power, in your ability to get them to react to you that way.

I knew it was somewhat of an aphrodisiac for you, and could feel your excitement through your pussy -- you were instantly wetter as you stroked them both.

And you also knew what it did to me to watch that, and you too could feel it in my cock -- I'd become firmer, my gentle thrusts becoming longer, deeper.

The third man -- the Black man -- remained kneeling, and leaned his face in between your legs to take you all in -- to inhale your scent and to watch as your pussy gently slid up and down over my cock.

And then I felt you gasp as three things happened all at once...

First, long lean man had brought his face to yours, slid his hand gently to your neck and locked his lips on yours, sliding his tongue into your mouth and feeling your come to greet his.

Second, curved man took hold of both your breasts in his hands and as he squeezed took your nipple between his lips and began sucking on it softly.

And third, kneeling man electrified you when his tongue met your clit, licking and sucking it as I slid in and out of you.

Your gasp was audible to all of us, so each of us continued that for some time.

Kissing intensified.

Sucking now both tits.

Lighting you the fuck up.

I could now feel a hand on my balls and on my shaft and electricity was shooting through me as he grasped my cock and helped me slide in and out of you as he continued licking your clit.

And you -- cuz youuuuu -- I felt you rise up and release me from your tight wetness, and I felt his hand fully grasp me, and we both heard him say, "I need to taste me some more of that yummy pussy, taste it all over this yummy dick," and fuck me he licked me all the way up and then took my cock in his mouth, sucking and lapping up all of your juices, and then just as quickly he put my head back at the entrance of your pussy and you slidddddd back downnnnn.

Breathing in the room intensified.

Breathing in unison.

Moaning in unison.

All of us now sweating.

Feeling each other's body heat.

And voices...

"That feel good baby, your dick in his mouth?"

"Mmmm god damn your tits are fucking delicious, I can't get enough of them..."

"Mmmm I never want to stop kissing you..."

"Goddamn I want to eat your pussy all fucking night long..."

"Oh baby I love filling up your pussy with my cock, take me all in..."

"Dude I don't think I've ever felt a dick this hard it's like a fucking rock..."

"Boys, I loooove holding on to your dicks, but I think I want to do something else with them..."

And the room fucking stopped.

Because there you were, taking charge (like I knew you would), getting what you wanted, giving them what they wanted, and all the while knowing what I wanted...

Without another word, they pulled back from where they were kissing your lips and your tits, and you used their cocks to pull them each closer to you, closer to your face, closer to their mouth, looking up at both of them with that look that said, "you've NEVER had a fucking blowjob like the one you're gonna have right now."

Me, feeling the warmth of your body change.

Me, feeling your hips rock so you can feel all of me inside you.

Me, feeling the man between our legs begin to lick more intensely, starting at the base of my shaft, licking me all the way up and then continuing until he's sucking your clit before then sliding back down, only to start again when he reaches the base.

Me, incredulous and unbelievably turned on at what you're about to do.

As you bring the cocks closer, as you hungrily lick your lips.

As you kiss the top of the long lean one and then transfer that to the curved one.

As you give the curved one a long wet lick around his head, then go back over to the long lean one and do the same.

I hear them both utter guttural moans.

I know how that feels and I can't help but feel it with them, so I moan myself.

"Oh baby, you picked me some very nice dicks..." you say in between licks.

"Mmmm you like em huh baby?"

"Oh fuck yessss" and with the word "yessss" you take the curved dick alllll the way into your mouth and I swear I practically cum as I hear your voice disappear into the back of your throat as he presses in.

They each bring a hand to the back of your head, guiding you, supporting you as you then switch back and forth, taking one all the way in before releasing, coming up for air and going down on the other.

Long wet licks in between, hands stroking them, I know exactly what you're doing -- you're imagining how each will feel inside you when they fuck you.

And then, giving voice to that thought to let the room know, "Oh my god I want YOU in my pussy" this to the curved man, "and fuck me I need YOU in my ass..." to the long lean man.

"But first, the final test," you say, and I know just what you're doing and know I'm not going to be able to contain myself any longer.

You release them from your mouth and pull them both closer together.

Looking up at them as their heads touch.

Their mouths open.

Hands on the back of your head.

Watching them fight to keep their eyes open, wanting to watch but so aroused.

And with both heads together, you lick all around both of them as if they were one, and then you slowly push your lips over both of them.

"Oh baby are they gonna fuck your face?"

"Mmmhmmm" is all you can say with two big dicks in your mouth.

And then hearing you relish your position and your power, moaning as you stroke and suck and lick, "mmmm oh yes, you like when I suck these two dicks at the same time, baby?"

"Oh fuck you KNOW I do, baby, and if you keep doing that I'm going to fucking cium..."

"Oh reeeally?" as you take them both as deep in your mouth as you can.

"You mean doing this..." releasing and licking their hard shafts, "is gonna make..." now taking them both in your mouth again, "you cum...?"

"Oh fuckkkk yessss..."

"Do you wanna cum, baby?" you ask, in between licks.

"I do, I dooooo..."

"Oh well then let's make that happen..."

And as you take them both in your mouth again, you begin to bounce more urgently on my dick, and the man between our legs licks more furiously and really focuses on your clit.

"Ohhhh fuck your cock is filling me up I might cum too" I hear you say in between sucking.

"Cum with me, baby," I say, holding onto your hips and pushing you up and down on my cock.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" we fill the room with our excitement, with our ecstasy.

And we erupt at the same time, gushing with wetness, me thrusting so deep inside you, you pushing down against me, his tongue on your clit and you have to release the two dicks from your mouth so you can breathe and moan but you continue stroking them as they reach down and squeeze one of your tits and I feel your body tighten and contract and I feel your pussy pull me in farther and it's this unbelievably intense orgasm that leaves both of us quivering and shaking and more connected than ever...

I collapsed back on the bed, sweaty and smiling.

You collapsed back on top of me, same and same.

And in that magical and incredible post-O glow, where I knew I was gonna need some recovery time, you were feeling the opposite.

In. Fucking. Satiable.

I could tell you were still feeling your power, and still feeling the presence of the other three men in the room.

Still feeling desire.

Still feeling hunger.

And as if he was reading your mind, the man kneeling at your feet brought his hands to your thighs, pushed them apart further, reached one hand in between and eased my cock out.

12