Cuck with Wife and Three Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a soft voice, we heard him say, "I'm going to clean you up a bit here, hope you don't mind," and the next thing you knew his tongue was on you.

Gently, because he knew you'd just cum and were still sensitive, but deliberately.

Intent on accomplishing the task.

A task, by the way, and judging from your movements and small moans, he was relishing, as were you.

Sliding his long tongue inside you, we heard him say, "Mmmm, you taste good together..."

And THAT lit you up.

"Oh fuckkk let's get a little more comfortable," you growled, and quickly pushed me back against the headboard where you sprawled against me as he and the man with the lean cock got on their knees in between your legs.

And as you leaned your head back on my shoulder and closed your eyes, I watched as they went to TOWN on you.

Licking.

Lapping.

Sucking.

Nibbling.

Your hands automatically went to the backs of their heads, and guided them to where you needed them.

My hands automatically went to your perfect handfuls, squeezing hard.

Pinching. Lighting you up.

This went on and on and on.

I watched, stunned and aroused as fuck.

Your body squirmed and writhed and shook.

Your moaning and breathing intensified.

"Oh fuck yes lick me together oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck...."

"Mmmmm baby you like their tongues in your pussy?" my voice, whispering from behind you.

"OH GODDDDD YESSS THAT'S GONNA MAKE ME CUMMM AGAIN"

"Cum for us, good girl, show us how good it feels, tell them what a good job they're doing on that sweet pretty pussy of yours."

"Oh fuck their tongues are fucking AMAZING holy fuck my pussy is on FIRE oh god oh god oh goddddd!

And I watch as the man who'd been kneeling between your legs brought one of his fingers to his mouth and gave it a long suck, getting it nice and wet before bringing it down between your legs.

But he was not stopping at your pussy, no way, he was seeking that sweet little cauliflower.

I felt your body twitch as he found it.

I felt your body rumble as he pushed his way in.

I felt you push back against him, urging it deeper.

And then I watched as the man with the long lean cock slid his fingers inside you, watching you face as he did, feeling your body as he did, and I watched him smile as he pushed upwards to touch your g-spot and I felt you explode.

A finger in your ass, two inside your pussy, and two mouths licking you?

FUCK YES YOU EXPLODED.

Again.

This time WAAAAAY more intensely than the previous time, and you held their faces between your legs as your pussy gushed all over them and all we could hear was them licking and lapping it all up and enjoying every drop.

"Oh fuckkkkk babyyyyyy yessssss mmmmmmm..." and I felt you collapse against me.

Spent.

Twenty minutes later, you woke up feeling my lips on yours.

"Mmmmmm hi baby" you said in that fucking sexy sultry post-O voice.

"Mmmm hi love," I smiled back. "Feeling good?"

"No," you replied, "Feeling like a fucking goddess."

"Mmmm! Well that's awesome, is my goddess ready for more?"

"There's more?" you asked, hungrily."

"Oh yes, there's definitely more. We have something special planned for you..."

And at that, I got up from the bed, stepped over to one of the chairs in the room, and sat down.

The three men were standing at the end of the bed and on both sides.

As if awaiting your instructions.

"Oh reeeeeallly?" you replied, starting to sound excited.

"Oh most definitely. One of these nice gentlemen has been so selfless in spending time between your legs, and we were agreeing that maybe you need to spend a few minutes with him, if you're okay with that?"

Your eyes locked on the eyes of the man who'd been kneeling between your legs, the Black man, who was now standing at the end of the bed.

You noticed he still had his boxers on, but was obviously hard as fuck as the bulge in the front of the boxers was standing straight up and out.

It was also obvious that he was quite big.

I watched as you looked at him, then looked at me, and licked your lips.

"Poor guy," you said, not taking your eyes off mine as you crawled toward him, and you sat yourself right on the edge of the bed and brought your hands to the front of his boxers.

Feeling.

And squeezing.

"Fuckkkk baby, he's fucking BIG." And you smiled at me.

"Oh I know he is. That's why I picked him." I replied, smiling back at you.

"You want to watch me...?"

"OH GOD YES."

Begging, pleading.

Wanting, needing.

"Mmmm ok baby. Let's see what we've got here..." and your hands slid to the sides of his waistband and slowly slid them down over his hips, then eased the front down, releasing him, and your eyes went wide as you brought them down to his thighs then pushed them down the rest of the way.

"Holy fuck."

Your hands grasped the shaft, and his size became instantly apparent.

Long. Longer than me.

Thick. Thicker than me.

Throbbing.

Swelling.

You could feel it in your hands. The power.

You squeezed and it responded.

You couldn't take your eyes off it.

And then you did.

And you looked at me.

And our eyes met.

And you moved your face closer.

Closer.

And you brought your lips together.

And kissed it.

And you felt it jump in your hands.

And then I watched as you took charge.

The last time I'd seen you do that was when you'd shared the video of you and your dildo, and as incredibly exciting as that was, this turned me on a million times more.

Watching your lips and tongue work one side, then the other, then the front, not stopping as your hands stroked its length.

Watching as you opened your mouth and engulfed his head.

Watching your eyes roll back in your head.

Watching the other men watching, too.

And watching them get excited.

Watching them sit down on either side of you.

Watching one -- the one with the curved cock, which was now quite firm - take a breast in his hand.

Watching the other -- the one with the long lean cock, also now standing up quite straight -- reach down between your legs.

Watching you spread your legs to give him access to your still wet pussy.

Watching you stroke

And suck

That

Big

Black

Dick

And watching you feeeel your power.

Me, hard again. Instant. Holy fuck.

"You gonna make him cum, baby?" I ask, barely able to stammer out the words I'm so excited.

"Oh yes," you say, taking a breath in between sucking.

"But not," long lickkkk, "Like this."

"Oh no?"

"Uh-uh mmmmmm," no words with your mouth fully closed over his cock, and starting to rhythmically rock your hips as the fingers between your legs find a good pace.

"Whatcha gonna do, good girl?"

And at that, you stop, look up at him and say, "I need you, on your back, on the bed."

"No problem," he replies, smiling, and as he kneels and then turns his body on the bed, you don't waste a moment. You climb on top, facing him, now letting me and the others watch your delicious ass as you position him at the entrance to your pussy and then sliiiiiide all the fucking way down on that huge cock.

As you do, we watch his big hands grab hold of that ass and fucking squeeeeeze your cheeks.

And we watch as you lower your tits to his face and we watch his lips suck you in.

And we watch your back arch in the unbelievable pleasure.

"Holy fuckkkkkkkk" is all you can mutter, your hands on the shoulders of the other men for stability, "Holy fuckkkkk baby my god my god my goddddd. That cock fucking fills me upppp."

My eyes so wide watching him enter you, watching you engulf him, watching your face, hearing your voice.

His hands go to your hips, and he begins lifting you off of him and then pulling you back down, thrusting upwards each time.

Lift up.

Pull down.

Thrust up.

Lift up.

Pull down.

Thrust up.

Lift up.

Pull down.

Thrust up.

"Oh my godddddd oh my godddddd oh my godddddd!"

"You ready to cum, baby?"

"Fuck me I can't not, I have to, holy fuck it feels so good he's so big he's pressing against my g-spot and his mouth feels so good on my tits..."

And with that, oh man, we watch as he slides a finger into your ass and you screeeeeammmm "AAAAAAAHHHH FUCKKKKKKK YESSSSS fucking fill me up gonna cum allll over you..."

Oh baby

And you do.

It's like nothing I've ever seen, nothing I've ever heard.

The guttural eruption from your throat at the same time it's clear that his cock is awash in your juices is just incredible.

We watch and watch and watch as he continues to thrust and thrust and thrust until it's clear there's no more in you.

And you slide off him -- fuck me, he's still hard, how is he still hard -- and you collapse on the bed next to him, breathing hard, smiling big, still saying "Oh my god oh my god oh my god baby that felt so FUCKING good..."

And I come over to the bed to hold you as you quiver and shake with after shocks.

And as I do, I can't help but reach out to touch him as he lays on the bed next to you.

Still so hard.

And so wet.

I find my hand stroking him, feeling you.

Covering my hand with you.

And then I bring my hand to my face, and you open your eyes and we both lick and suck my fingers until there's no more.

And I reach out again and take it in my hand...still throbbing.

Still needing.

Babyyyyy

I wanna do a thing...

Cuz feeling youuuuu....

Operating on its own, with no direction from my brain, I begin stroking him again.

And not only am I instantly hard, but somehow I FEEEL the power that you just felt.

In your hands.

In your mouth.

In your pussy.

And baby, I want to feel that power.

I rise up off the bed and move my body up, and let my face hover over yours.

Breathing you in, inhaling you.

I bring my lips to yours and you greet me back with warm, welcoming lips.

Lips that a few minutes ago had been wrapped around the dick I'm holding in my hand.

I feel like I can taste him on you.

I can feel his warmth.

And as we kiss I say to you, "I wanna..."

And you respond, "Go, good boy. Go suck that dick and show me how much you like it."

As I climb over you and position myself between his legs, you prop yourself up on pillows to watch, to take in this sight.

You put your hand on his chest and stroke him gently, pinching his nipple.

He moans slightly, his eyes still closed.

I wrap both of my hands around him, still wet from your gushing, and I begin to stroke.

"Oh fuckkkkk baby that turns me on to watch you do that," you growl.

"Oh yeah baby? It does? Would it turn you on to watch me do this...?"

And I slide my tongue out of my mouth and circle it around his head.

He squirms.

"Mmmm oh baby yesss it would..." you say.

"How about this, baby? Would you like it if I did this...?"

And I move my head down to the base of his shaft and give a long lick upppp and then a long lick downnnn, my tongue flattening against his dick so I can lick all of your juiciness off of him.

"Oh my GAWD yessss..." you reply, now eagerly, excitedly anticipating what's next.

"And this baby...?"

And with that, I open my mouth wide and close my eyes and invite

Him

Innnnn

And fuckkkkk meeeee I've never had anything this big in my mouth.

Somehow I keep my cool and begin instinctively doing what I know to do.

What I know feels good.

What you do to me.

How it feels when I watch you with my dick.

How you drive me fucking wild with your mouth and your tongue.

How it felt when I watched you with each of them earlier.

How insane the eroticization of jealousy was as I watched you.

How much it turned me on.

As his head and the end of his dick rest in my mouth, my tongue actively licks all around it.

He squirms more.

I'm stroking his fucking tree trunk with one hand.

And my other hand is massaging his thick balls.

"Mmmmmmm" is all I can manage to say, and all you need to hear.

"OMG baby this is so FUCKING exciting!"

As I continue to lick and suck that magnificent dick, I'm so consumed by it that I'm unaware of what you're doing.

But I look up and realize that you've re-positioned again.

I notice because you're lying sideways on the bed, your face inches away from mine, watching me work.

I notice because you've reached one hand down to stroke my hardening cock.

And I notice because you've invited the other two over to play some more.

To curved cock man, you say, "On the bed, on your back. Feet on the floor, sideways on the bed, so I can keep watching."

Which he does, because who the fuck says no to that?

And then you whisper something to long lean cock man which he smiles at, nodding enthusiastically.

Without taking your eyes of me engulfing that big black dick in my mouth, ravenously devouring it, you straddle curved cock man, reaching down between your legs to guide his hardness in.

"Mmmmm fuckkkk baby that curve hits jusssst rightttt..."

"Mmmmmm" is all I can mutter.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watch long lean cock step up behind you, and I fucking KNOW what he's about to do, I fucking KNOW what you asked him.

"Ass or pussy first?" he asks.

"Ass baby, give it to me in my ass..."

"Mmmm gladly but gotta prep her first," and I watch as he ducks down and I see your eyes go wide as his tongue finds its wet way into your tight pretty little cauliflower.

"Ohhh fuckkkkk," your voice, low, husky, ready.

Minutes later, when you're nice and wet, he stands up again, and with one hand on your hip and the other on his dick, I watch your eyes go wiiiiide and he slides it inside your sweet ass.

And then the rhythm starts.

You, rocking your hips back and forth, taking both of them in at once, deeper with each thrust.

Me, moving my mouth up and down, taking him deeper and deeper as his hips rise up from the bed and push him further into my mouth.

Your hand, stroking me, feeling every inch of me.

My godddd my brain is exploding with pleasure at doing what I'm doing and at feeling you, watching you.

Circuits are blowing I'm so fucking lit up.

But I'm not stopping, and neither are you.

"Pussy. Now! I need you to press inside next to him and fuck me harrrrrd..."

With no delay, his hand drops back down to his dick, hips shoot backward to release him from your ass, and I hear you moooannnnnnnn as he enters your pussy, rubbing against the curved cock that's pressing against your g-spot and I feel you ready.

I'm ready.

And fuck yes the man with his cock in my mouth is ready too.

"Fuckkk baby gonna cummmm" your voice, barely able to contain itself.

The release is gonna be powerful.

"Me tooooo" Black man manages to say, through heavy labored breathing.

"Mmmmmm" I say, mouth full of cock waiting to explode.

"Us toooo" say the two men DPIng your delicious pussy.

And we do.

All of us.

Same fucking time.

"HOLY FUCKKKKK" in unison.

"CUMMMINGGGG" together.

The two men behind you cum deep in your pussy as you cover them with your juices.

I cum all over your hand, all over the bed.

And I pull off him and watch as he releases all over his stomach.

Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

The five of us collapse together on the bed, sweaty, moaning, exhausted messes.

The room smells so much like sex that I don't think it'll ever be clean again.

You and I, at the center of the bed, my arms around you, your hand on my chest, your head on my shoulder, my lips in your hair.

As you fall asleep, the other three men one by one get up, get dressed, and after a nod of acknowledgement and smiles all around, they quietly leave.

And we sleep.

12