All Comments on 'Cuck with Wife and Three Guys'

by UncleMark415

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LonelyMarinaMom543LonelyMarinaMom5435 months ago

FUCK ME YESSS THIS IS HOTTT

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You wrote about 1 man in her Anus and Rectum and another in her vagina, and the 1 in her rectum takes it out and puts it in her vagina to dp the vagina....never ever double dip going from Anal sex to vaginal sex!! A bacteria called E Coli from the Anus and rectum and all of the intestines will be on his cock and will cause at best bacterial vaginosis, and the urethra the tube from the bladder is very near or in the surrounding tissue to the vaginal entrance, and the same bacteria E Coli will cause an urinary infection. At worst bilateral kidney infection that can lead to failure to the kidneys, and in the vagina Pelvic Inflammatory Disease which can cause infertility in the woman and also can go on to Septicemia and Sepsis and death, without prompt treatment and very costly in American hospitals!! So it is very irresponsible for the author to write about this sexual practice, he could of wrote the man washed his cock before going into the vagina and when did she do bowel cleaning with warm water enemas?! Also not written about. Some men reading this, and a few women, Do not know about preparing the bowel and washing or using a condom in Anal sex, taking it off before vaginal sex!! Very, very irresponsible thing to do Author!! And I work in medicine in icu. Anony-mouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous