Cucked

Story Info
Cuckold story.
3.3k words
2.77
21.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TerriC
TerriC
114 Followers

This story started out as a revenge/BTB tale. While I write gay fiction, I absolutely LOVE a good BTB. Heroic, manly guys getting glorious revenge after being ruined by their supposed true love. The best I managed was a tired cliche filled mess. My take-away, don't write what you don't know. Within the breaking of the MC there were the bones for a fairly decent, no less cliche filled, cuckold story though. After a couple of re-writes I had what you might be about to read.

I've gone back and forth where to put this story. It started out in Gay Male, but I felt there wasn't enough actual gay sex to warrant that category. I then had it in Trans/CD, but the crossdressing I had it in it didn't work after re-reading the story, so it was cut out. I thought maybe I could get away with Humor/Satire, but the dialogue, while laughable, just wasn't funny enough. It came down to NonConsent or Loving Wives. While the wife isn't so loving I felt it was best served up in Loving Wives. But I could be wrong on that.

Thanks for giving this a shot, should you make it past this intro.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My wife loves to fuck, constantly. Unfortunately it's not by me. Oh, I'm there when she's getting fucked, somewhat reluctantly participating also. I no longer get the pleasure of sinking my cock in my wife's welcoming cunt, that's reserved for whoever she has brought to our bedroom. Two years ago I became a cuckold.

Shannon and I were coming up on our twentieth anniversary when she sprung our new "lifestyle" on me. It was the week before our actual anniversary. I had just walked in the door on that Friday afternoon, happy that my long work week was over. I was even happier when I saw Shannon coming down the hallway from our bedroom.

Shannon was dressed to thrill. She wore a sheer blue cami-dress with matching stockings, I had bought those for her 43rd birthday. I joked that it was more for me than her, I loved the way she looked in it. Her body was on full display under the transparent material. Her hair and make-up were flawless. My cock was instantly hard.

"Mmmmm, Shannon you sure know how to welcome a guy home." I said as leaned in to kiss her. She dodged my kiss and gently pushed me away.

"No honey, not yet... sit down baby. I have something to tell you."

Shannon sat in my lap as I sat down, her arms curling around me. I breathed in her scent, she was intoxicating.

"Honey, Roger Farrington, from work, will be coming over this evening."

"Well, you better get dressed then baby. Can't have Roger seeing your delicious goods on display like that." I said cupping her firm ass in my hands.

"Oh Honey, I'm dressed like this FOR Roger. He and I have had this planned for some time now. He's coming over to fuck me."

"WHAT?!?!" I stood to get her off my lap. "He's coming here to fuck you? What brought this on and how do you expect me to go along with that"

"Well honey, it's like this. I'm 45 and I need to know I am still attractive to other men. Roger gives me that attention I crave, he's constantly chasing me around the office, flirting and secretly copping feels. I dismissed it at first, but grew to love it. While you make me feel loved, and I absolutely love the way you make me feel, he makes me feel wanted and sexy."

"That does not any sense Shan. If all you needed to know was how attractive you are to other men, Roger chasing you IS your answer. Why take it further?"

She waved away my question.

I sank back into my chair, stunned. At a loss for words all I could do was look up at her. Was this it, the end of my marriage. Twenty years gone. My mind raced trying to speak, to say something, anything to save my marriage.

"So this is it, the end of us," I finally said, "Do you want a divorce then?"

"Oh no honey. I couldn't live without you. You are the best part of my life, we've built so much together and we have so much left to do in our life. I need more though, to know a much younger man finds me so attractive is too much of a thrill for me that I need to be with him. I want you to want that for me too. Your love for me, and knowing how much I love you, should be enough for you to accept what will happen."

"I don't get it Shan. Why, if you're so happy with what we have, would you risk it all for a night with someone else? To think I would be anywhere near acceptance with your decision?"

"Because honey, a divorce would wreck us both. You more than me, financially you would be ruined. Given your wealth, our standard of living and that I barely earn enough to rent a storage unit, you would be on the hook for maintaining that level of living for me. This house we've worked so hard to make our own would have to be sold. We would have to start all over again. Of course you retirement savings would also take a hit. That just doesn't work for me, I wouldn't want to do that to you. Besides, we will still have sex, I'll always be available for you. With the added benefit of you reclaiming me as yours after I'm done fucking a guy."

Fuck, she had me there. I would be ruined, but at the same time could I live with myself knowing she's getting fucked by another guy. I mean, it might not be so bad, if she's taking a new lover, could I? Would I want to though, Shannon was my be all, end all. While I'm no slouch, I was definitely punching up when it came to Shannon.

"So we could have an open marriage?" I asked

"NO, not at all Denny. I couldn't bare the thought you with anyone but me."

"Shannon, I... I just don't know. I don't know if I can handle this. I need time to think on this."

"Denny, honey, time is something we don't have. I'm sorry for spring it on you like this, I figured it would be the best way though. I know I dropped this bomb on you, but you'll just have to deal with it."

I was about to answer her when the doorbell rang out. I don't know why, but I was the one to answer the door, knowing full well who was on the other side. Roger was standing there, smirking. No trace of shame on his youthful face.

"Well cuck, you going to let me in or what?" he chuckled, looking behind me, staring my wife up and down. He brushed past me walking toward my wife.

"Oh Roger, no need to be mean about it. Denny has had a lot to take in," she said as I watched her melt into his arms.

"Shannon, you're the one who's going to be taking a lot in," Roger said, not even having the decency to wait to see if I would leave, to strip out of his clothes, "when I get this cock in you."

"Shannon please..." was all I could manage to say.

"Denny, no. It's happening, look at his cock," she said sinking to her knees. "He's so much bigger than you."

She was right, his cock was bigger. While I stood proud of six inches, Roger's cock was well north of eight, maybe close to nine inches. I stood frozen, watching her stroke his flaccid cock to full mast. I watched as her tongue slowing licked his cock head. Wetting it before wrapping her lips around it and taking him in her mouth.

Roger laughed as he looked me in the eye. His hands on Shannon's head, while he began to fuck her mouth. She took all of him in her mouth, gagging at times, but giving it all she had. Moaning and sucking for all she was worth.

Despite the tears forming in my eyes, my cock started to grow. Shannon looked so sexy being violated by this young stud. I should have left, walked away forever, taken the consequences of a divorce. Maybe found some way to get back at her for this humiliation. Burn her and her lover to the ground. Reclaim some sense of dignity. Instead... I did the most humiliating thing ever, I watched, giving in to my arousal.

"Suck that cock you slut. Take it all the way. Ha, ha cuck, look at her go, She loves my cock." Roger said as he grabbed my wife's head and forced his cock all the way in and held her there. "All the way in, she loves it."

I watched as he held her firm, her nose buried in his pubes, she was beginning to choke. She pulled away gasping for air, spit trailing from her mouth. She laughed, actually laughed while sucking in air. She spit on his cock and immediately sucked him back into her mouth. Making a show of it while staring into my eyes. I stared as her mouth bobbed up and down on his cock. Mesmerized by the movement of the spit slick cock gliding in and out of her stretched out mouth.

"Hey Shan, check it out. Your cuck husband is getting hard... his tiny cock is tenting his pants, HA! He loves watching you please a real man's COCK, fucking cuck perv."

My wife stopped long enough to admonish Roger.

"Oh Roger be nice, his cock isn't small. Just not as big and delicious as yours. But... it does look like he is enjoying our show." She smiled and continued, "why don't you show Roger your cock, prove you're not small Denny baby."

I didn't know how, but I got more aroused. The humiliation was turning me on as much as watching my wife give herself to this young stud. She continued sucking Roger's cock, her eyes locked on mine. Stunned by all of that I did what she asked, I stripped out of my clothes. Roger laughed as I stood naked and humiliated, my hard cock bounced as I silently sobbed.

"Oh Denny... man up," my wife chimed in. "You'll get your chance at fucking me after Roger has had me."

"Hahaha... yeah CUCK, you can stick your weak cock in her after I seed her cunt," Roger laughed. '"Speaking of which slut, time to get a real cock in you."

"Mmmmm," she moaned around Roger's cock. "Yeah Roger, fuck me with your BIG cock!!! My pussy is so wet for you."

She wasn't lying, I could see the wetness forming at her beautiful slit. I ached to lick her, to bury my tongue into her folds, taste her arousal. My cock was leaking.

Roger, rather unceremoniously, pulled my wife from her knees and bent her over the end of our couch. She laughed as her torso bounced off the cushions. Her ass perched perfectly over the arm of the couch. He stood behind her, rubbing his cock up and down her slit, collecting her natural lube. He looked at me as he smoothly sank inside her.

The moan that came from Shannon was like nothing I had ever heard. Primal, fulfilled, like she had felt a level of satisfaction never before achieved. Most certainly never with me.

"OH FUCK ROGER!!! Oh GOD yessss!!! Roger your cock feels so amazing, fuck me. Fuck me ROGER!!! Make me yours..." my wife wailed.

"Your pussy's so hot Shan, so tight. Cuck's cock couldn't give it a proper fucking, so tight and WET! I'm gonna stretch you out so good, you won't even feel little Denny when he tries to mount you." Roger laughed again as he pounded my wife senseless.

I watched Roger's cock slide effortlessly in and out of Shannon, the wet slapping echoed through the room. I was so engrossed I hadn't realized my hand was on my cock, stroking. I should have looked away, but couldn't. I should have ran, maybe tried to get a sucker-punch in on Roger. Stop the violation of my wife somehow. No, I jerked off instead.

I could see Shannon was loving the cock inside her. The way she moved to accept his cock, her breathing, I knew the signs all too well. Her first orgasm was coming fast and hard. When she started bouncing back, that was it.

"OOOOOHhhhhhhhh, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK....Fuck yessssssss, yes, yes, yesss... yes. Oh GOD yes Roger, fuck my pussy," Shannon screamed through her orgasm, her body tensed and rolling with it. "Oh Jesus FUCK, that's iiiiitttttt!!!"

My body shook with the ultimate betrayal, I came as well. My load dribbling over my hand, still stroking.She slumped, her breath ragged, as Roger paused. If only to flip her over, throwing her legs over his shoulders.

"Hey!!! The cuck came, look at him stroke that little cock. You liked seeing your wife cum from a real man's cock didn't you cuck?" Roger laughed. While surely rhetorical, I almost answered him. I looked at the floor as a smirk crossed Shannon's lips as she looked at me, her eyes glassy post orgasm.

Against my will, the sight of Roger's sex soaked cock caused my cock to get hard again. Never in my life had I recovered so quickly, what was wrong with me. That this betrayal of my marriage, the most humiliating thing to happen to me, would also be the thing that turned me on the most.

Roger resumed his taking of Shannon, this time going harder. Putting his full weight and leverage into his thrusts. Shannon, even though her back looked uncomfortably arched, was right back in it as well. She egged him on, begging for more while throwing me under the bus.

"Oh Roger yes! Denny could never make me feel like this. I love your COCK. Roger fuck me good and hard. You're gonna make me cum again...."

Sure enough, she bucked again. This time with even more vigor. That was it for me, she rolled through multiple orgasms, something I know I had NEVER given her. To top it all off, her wild bucking sent Roger over the edge. He unleashed, pulling his spurting cock from Shannon's abused cunt. His cum flew, covering my wife's stomach, tits and face.

Again, my body betrayed me, their combined orgasms sent me over the edge. With nothing left to shoot out, a dribble of cum leaked sadly from my piss slit. I still moaned though, a pleasurable release. I sank to my knees in disgust, with myself, the horrible situation I was now in.

Roger laughed again as he watched me start to sob. This time in earnest, my body wracked with sadness. Shoulders slumped, eyes to the floor, I cried. I looked up at the sound of my wife chuckling. When I did, I came face to face with Rogers cock.

Even spent, it hung with purpose. Intimidating in it's girth and size. Shiny and slick with the two lovers combined sex, it swung in my face.

"It's time Cuck. Time to finish this you pathetic waste," Roger spat at me. "Shannon is gonna know how weak you are now."

He grabbed his cock, stroking it in my face. He squeezed a glob of cum out. He took my head in his other hand, pulling it to his cock. He laughed as he smeared that glob of cum on my lips. I coughed to spit it away, my lips involuntarily opening. He took the opportunity, forcing his cock between them.

His meat filled my mouth. I did my best to fight against it, he overpowered me. The smell of sex filled my nostrils, their combined juices coated my tongue. I was helpless, all resistance was gone. He rocked my head back and forth, I gave in.

I started to suck his cock.

"OH MY!!! Roger, is he...?"

"Yes, yes he is Shan. Not only is he a wimpy cuck, he's also a cocksucker."

I ignored their laughs. It may have been misplaced confidence, some reclamation of dignity, I don't know. I still don't. But I figured if I could make him cum, somehow that would give some power back to me, some respect for a blow-job done well. The logic was flawed even as I thought it. Yet I still continued to blow Roger.

"I think he likes it Roger. He looks like he's having fun," Shannon said. I was getting into it, taking him deeper, feeling him harden in my mouth. "Oh that's so hot!!! Your cock looks so good sliding in his fag mouth."

Shannon's words hurt. I looked over at her, the pain of her words in my eyes. I gagged when I looked. She was playing with herself!?! One hand had her lips splayed, three fingers from her other, sinking in her wet depths.

"OH fuck babe, that's hot! This little cuck's mouth has me ready for round two. I'm gonna fuck you senseless," Roger said as he pulled his rigid dick from my mouth.

Shannon squealed,"Oh yeah baby, fuck me again. Have the cuck clean me up first though." She pulled her fingers from her pussy, glossy drips of Roger's cum leaked from inside her.

"You heard her cuck. Your wife wants you hahaha. Wants you to get her ready for ME!" Roger pushed me to her. I put my hands out to catch myself, just ending in a more humiliating position. I moved to stand, but Roger kept me down.

"Stay down. You crawl to her CUCK." Roger said, rather forcefully.

"Yes Denny honey, come lick me baby." Shannon cooed. "You love eating my pussy don't you baby? Give me your tongue you know how much I love it."

She was right, I did love her pussy. I remembered the night we first made love. I couldn't wait to taste her. And taste her I did, my marathon of ministrations to her Holiest of holes was rewarded with her cries of ecstasy and a sore neck the next day from being clamped between her thighs.

Even puffy and raw from Roger's cock, her used mound looked beautiful. Without any hesitation I nibbles at her lips, knowing full well how to get her off. Roger's spunk coating her inner folds made no difference to me. I was accustomed to his taste.

All thoughts of my current situation were lost as I found my happy place between Shannon's legs. i knew her well, but kept it spontaneous enough to keep her from getting too complacent. It wasn't long before I felt her crest, changing it up, I let my finger flick her engorged clit. With her button hit she unleashed. her legs clamped my head. Her howl pierced the room. Holding me there as her juices flushed my mouth.

Shannon relaxed a bit, my head released. I relished the fact I gave my wife a crushing orgasm, even under the less than stellar circumstances. Any semblance of reclaimed manhood was once again dashed as Roger pushed me aside. Shannon gave me a sad, almost apologetic look as Roger buried his cock in her.

I slumped to the floor again, defeated. Over the next two hours they fucked, Roger and Shannon continued with their humiliating verbal assaults. I was left to clean up after every round. All of Roger's jizz I had licked up turned my stomach. Not the amount or taste, it was the fact that I liked it. When Roger left I eagerly cleaned up my wife, she tasted so good with Roger's cream.

She fell asleep, exhausted from her fuck session. I fell asleep, my head cradled in her lap, Roger's cum drying to my face and her legs. While I wasn't exactly happy about our new dynamic, at least i still had my wife. For how long, I wouldn't know...

TerriC
TerriC
114 Followers