All Comments on 'Cucked and Fucked'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Nice the way she flipped the script on her husband. Did not see the divorce coming. Nice twist and seemed appropriate.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

I was all set to rant and rave about her actions but... then she completed the twist and left him, then filed for Divorce. Perfect for the situation. Well done. What an idiot he was! Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

too real.. here take my haha reaction lol

lv2travel2lv2travel2almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the more realistic direction this story took. No wife I know would look favorably at her husband who would want to see her having sex with another man. Loved this approach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not what i expected, rather rough.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Great twist to an unexpected ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Part 2?!?

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

Well, i'm kinda torn on how to score this story. I like that the wife told him to fuck off with his sick fetish.

But i didn't like the stuff that came before that, which made up most of the story, so....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bland and stupid plot, idiotic characters, infantile writing, what else? Nothing.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Compost that sh*t and you can grow some fine organic Kush with it!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Well, I hope he pressed rape charges and went and tore the stereo system out of her car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Officially the WORST story on this site. Hey, somebody has to hold that title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story where a "down low" faggot got what he deserved and accidentally what he wanted. beast story of all ive read so far. only 4 star for any of his stories. rk

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'll be glad when this old fuck quits writing. Only enjoyment I get is giving him 1*

thomashwhitethomashwhite3 months ago

I guess the plot makes sense if we accept that the loving wife was a nasty vindictive bitch. They were together for four years and married for two. The whole time he was asking to watch her fuck another man. They even role played it and supposedly had great sex. Did he ever force it on her? Rape her? No, he persistently asked for her consent.

Somehow this leads her to think that an appropriate response is to arrange his gay rape (technically she raped him too). And then to leave him stranded in the middle of nowhere so she can return home, remove her things, and file for divorce. Couldn’t she have mentioned how much his persistence annoyed her (although after being with him for four years of his persistence she married him anyhow). Or given a hint that their relationship was in trouble? Couldn’t she just have divorced him?

And, how did she come up with a couple of guys who were open to raping someone and potentially going to jail for a long period? They sure weren’t worried about leaving a ton of DNA behind. Not all guys are willing to let their rapists get away with it. Some want to make sure others don’t get injured in the same way.

Otherwise, I hope he gets a chance to track them down and get revenge. Can’t be too many Carl’s who are rapists in the local gay community.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.