Cucked and Lost

Story Info
A divorced cuckold finds love with a new friend.
6k words
4.48
15.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy and I had grown close over the last year. Both of us were in out early forties. Both of us had been cheated on by our wives and divorced. Both of us were screwed by our ex-wives in the divorce.

I had met my wife in high school. We were both enrolled to colleges in different towns. I thought this summer was going to be the end of our relationship. She took a test a few weeks before we left for college, and it changed our lives more than any test she could have taken at school. We had our first daughter thirty-eight weeks later. We both did the right thing. We got married. I worked and went to night school. She worked part time and family helped watching the baby.

I graduated and started a good career. Seven years later we had the first of two boys. His brother was born two years after that. I had a great home and work balance. I was at every recital, game, practice, school play, and parent teacher conference. I was home everyday at five in the afternoon. I made great money. My family was my life.

My wife had everything she wanted, except a satisfying sex life. My little cock was barely bigger than my thumb. I remember the night we decided to try some changes.

"Patrick, the toys aren't working for me anymore. I need to be fucked by a real man, with a real penis."

"I'm average, and I'm a man. What the hell, Janet?"

"Two inches isn't average. You've said it yourself. We are only together because I got pregnant."

"Average is three to five according to Men's Health. I'm just under that so I'm basically average with the average. I fully planned on us seeing other people in college. We've been over this."

"I didn't even know you could get me pregnant. I didn't think you could cum in me deep enough to get me pregnant. I felt sorry for you. You were tiny compared to most of the boys in school. You were nice and I didn't want to break your heart over your dick size, and we only had like six weeks to go."

"Okay. Okay.... So.... what do you want to do?"

"I hate to divorce because of the children, but I can't go on anymore. We can stay married, but I need to have sex with other men to fulfill my needs."

"So you want an open marriage?"

"No, you get your little dick wet in another woman and this is over. I just want the freedom to see other men."

"Why can't I?"

"I can see other men because you can't me make happy. I can make you happy so you don't need to see other women. Two handjobs a month and you are good to go."

"Just to fuck, right? Not date?"

"Huh?" Janet asked.

"Just having sex with men as, um, needed, or ummmm, not the same man every time."

"Jesus, just sex, not a relationship. If that makes you feel better about another man having his dick inside your wife."

Janet started going out frequently and staying out late. It didn't bother me. I woke up and got the kids ready for school. I made them breakfast. I had always done that, even with my daughter. I usually did the showers and bed time stories anyways.

I laid in bed around one in the morning. I heard Janet come up the stairs. She got in bed.

"Patrick. Patrick..."

"Yeah."

"His dick was so big. Hugeeeeeee."

"Ummmm. Ok. Good night."

Why is she talking to me about this, what the hell?

"We danced at the club. He grabbed my butt. His hands were all over me. He even stuck his thumb up my pussy and a finger up my ass, ON THE DANCE FLOOR! It was CRAZY!"

"Uhhhhh."

"He then brought me home. He is black. I've never been with a black man before. He pulled out his cock. It looked like an eggplant. You should have seen it. I sucked and licked it. He was a powerful man. He tasted powerful."

Janet got behind me and spooned me from behind. She reached her right hand over me and grabbed my little cock.

"I licked all up and down his shaft. I sucked on his balls. I could only get the head of his cock in my mouth...."

Janet stroked me. I didn't want to be there. I wanted to crawl up and die.

"He played with me as I sucked on his big black cock. He put a finger in my butt again. It felt so crazy!"

Janet gave a pause. She took her hand off my cock. I heard her spit behind me. I felt her other hand push under my underwear. She rubbed my asshole and pushed a finger in. She sat up and stroked my cock with her other hand.

"He was able to penetrate me deeper with his tongue than you can with your dick. He filled my pussy. He threw me around like a rag doll."

Janet fingered me and stroked me faster.

"He probably bruised my cervix. He fucked me so hard with that weapon between his legs. My pussy was so wet. He made me cum three fucking times. In one night, he has made me cum three more times than you have in over twenty years."

I came in Janet's hand. She giggled and wiped her hand off on my hip. She then went and washed her hands.

The next night, she came in excited.

"I told him how I stroked you while fingering you. He said I should use a toy on you."

"Janet, I don't want to hear about your sex life with others. And I don't want anything in my ass."

Janet opened her nightstand drawer and rubbed lube on a dildo that was about six inches long. She got on the bed and pushed my knees up to my chest so I was squatted on my side. I tried to straighten myself, but she had me pinned. She ripped down my briefs. I felt the rubber dong push against my hole.

"Stop fighting Patrick. Be still and take it like a man. You're going to like this."

Janet pushed hard and it painfully slipped into me. I screamed out. Janet muffled me with a pillow while she laughed.

"The worst part is over. Just relax and enjoy it."

"Janet, why are you doing this to me." I asked.

"I'm just having sex with my husband. I can't let you fuck me anymore, you wouldn't be able to feel me inside. It's also Devon's pussy now. It would be disrespectful to him for you to put your little peepee inside of me."

Janet spooned behind me. She grabbed the dong with her left hand and grabbed my cock with her right hand.

"Yeah, he fucked me deep and hard, like this."

Janet humped me with her body as she pushed the dong in my sore ass. I prayed that I would cum soon so Janet would stop.

"His balls slapped against me as fucked me properly. The way a real man fucks his wife."

Janet grunted as she pushed the toy in me.

"It would be funny if putting a dick in the back of you would push more dick out the front of you, but that's not how it works I guess. Maybe I should get a strap-on so I can show you the right way to fuck."

I came in Janet's hand. She brought her hand up to my mouth.

"Lick it clean."

I remained motionless, she slapped me real hard on the ass. I slowly licked my cum off her hand.

"Now you should get a taste of a real man's cum. Devon came in me twice." Janet said as she pushed me on to my back and straddled my face.

"Lick it, bitch."

I licked her pussy. She spread her lips.

"Push your tongue all the way in and clean it out."

I could taste Devon inside of her.

Devon moved in to our guest room soon afterwards. He pretended to sleep in the guest room, but I was the one who really slept in there. Janet would make me watch Devon fuck her. I would clean her cunt. She would peg me and I would then sneak off to bed.

Devon started to take over the household. He started to discipline the children. He even told me what to do in my own home. I about had enough of it. I had just cum one night. Janet pulled her strap-on out of me. Devon asked her a question. She dismissed him and he slapped her. He slapped her again. She pushed him. He grabbed her by the throat and started to choke her hard. He threw her to the ground and punched her in the eye.

I sprang to my feet and punched Devon. I then proceeded to get my ass kicked by Devon. I heard my wife call 911. I knew this nightmare would be over soon, but it was really just the beginning.

"My husband raped me and tried to kill me. Thank god our friend Devon was here to protect me." She told the Police.

I was arrested. They took pictures of her bruises and the marks on my hands. She agreed to drop the charges if I agreed to sign a divorce giving her our house, almost all of our money, and full custody. My lawyer was able to negotiate a little. I signed the divorce and moved on with my life.

My daughter was off to college. She setup a room at my new house. She knew something was fishy with Devon and didn't believe her mom at all. She was out of state most of the time, but she would spend holidays with me. She would visit her brothers when they were with a relative and not my ex.

I met Jeremy at a baseball game that both of our kids were playing in. Both of us were staying away from the main bleachers to avoid our ex wives. I watched Devon have all the father son moments with my son.

"Is that your ex with that guy in the purple shirt?" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah."

"That's rough. You just got divorced, right?"

"She was with him before we got divorced."

"I'm not going to lie, just about everyone in town knows the story. Purple shirt was even bragging in the bar about how they set you up with the police."

I started to cry.

"Your reputation of being a very gentle guy proceeds you in town. Listen, let's get out of here. My ex is giving me the stink eye, and you're just asking for a confrontation that will do you no good in the long run."

Jeremy and I ended up getting drunk that night and bonding. We were best friends within weeks.

I looked over at Jeremy as he grilled. He looked back at me and we made eye contact. He smiled and went back to grilling. I drifted in thought. I was still staring at Jeremy when I came back to Earth. He was just wrapping up on the burgers. He saw me staring again and smiled.

"Man, these burgers are great, man."

"Hey, thanks. The secret ingredient is love, man. I love you man, you know, in a dude way, not a gay way."

"I love you too. In a dude way, of course.

It was a hot day, we were in Jeremy's backyard. I took off my shirt to cool off. I have been small and skinny my whole life. I have muscles, I work out, but all of my attributes are small except for my butt. I have a big bubble butt. I wished my whole life that my cock would just be at least an average size and that my ass would be half of its size.

"I'll get some sunscreen, bro." Jeremy called out.

"That'd be great, man."

Jeremy took off his shirt. I had never seen him without a shirt. He had a little belly, but huge shoulders and biceps. He was hairy and masculine. It was strange to me that his wife left him. He was kind of hot. He rubbed some lotion between his hands and massaged it onto me.

He rubbed it on my shoulders and shoulder blades. He then massaged it down my back. His fingers barely slipped below my waistband. His fingertips grazed my ass cheeks. He then moved to my front and did the same thing. His fingers slightly grazed the base of my cock as he massaged me.

Jeremy acted as if nothing strange had happened. He was still acting pretty "bro." I decided that it was just him trying to get really good coverage.

"Hey man, could you put some on me?" Jeremy asked.

"Sure thing."

We both laughed. He laid down on his belly. I massaged the sunscreen onto his back. He moaned.

"Yeah babe, right there."

I listened for his breathing and moans so I could concentrate on what felt good to him. He then flipped onto his back. I rubbed on his peck muscles.

"That feels good, man."

I started to massage it in. I worked up to his shoulders and down his sides. I started to massage it in his belly when I stopped. He noticed I stopped.

"Oh, I'm sorry man. You know how it is, it has a mind of its own."

Jeremy's cock was hard and poked out the top of his shorts. It covered his navel.

"Oh yeah, I know how it is. It's no big deal. I've seen one before, haha."

"Don't stop man, that felt good."

I continued to massage the sunscreen onto Jeremy. I tried to avoid the area with his cock, but eventually needed to get sunscreen underneath it. I gently grabbed it and lifted it. I massaged his belly as I held his penis in my hand. The waistband of his shorts slipped back. I continued to hold it as I massaged his belly with my other hand.

What Jeremy didn't know was I was very curious. I had been fascinated with cocks ever since I started watching porn. Maybe I liked them so much because I was so small. I also had come to the realization that I hated what my wife had done to me, but I kind of liked having something in my ass.

I was done massaging him, but I continued to hold his penis. I gripped it tighter and looked at Jeremy. We made eye contact. We stared at each other as I held his cock in my hand. My hand slipped down his shaft a little. I then slid my hand back. Back and forth, I let my hand slip.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah...."

I started to actually stroke his cock. I was turned on. My little cock was hard. I started to breathe heavy. Jeremy moaned more. I looked away from Jeremy's face and looked at the large angry cock in my hand.

"Listen. Do you think it would mess up our friendship if I..... um..... If I.... um..... Did um...." I mumbled.

"No. It wouldn't mess up our friendship at all." Jeremy said with a moan.

I got down on my knees beside him and began licking his cock. I licked up and down his cock. The waist band had stretched his foreskin out earlier. He wasn't circumcised. I had never seen a cock not circumcised. I pulled back the foreskin. I licked all around his head. I licked the frenulum underneath the tip. I kissed his cock like I had imagined doing to a cock for decades. I opened my mouth and took Jeremy's long cock in.

"This is going to help our friendship, if anything. Oh, fuck yeah.....". Jeremy said between moans.

I lubricated his cock with my saliva and pushed more in my mouth. For a second I was worried if he would make fun of me. Then I thought, "He has his cock buried in my face and is moaning. What is he going to do? Call me a faggot?"

We were both in this now and I was going to take advantage of the maybe once in a lifetime chance to live out my fantasy of sucking a cock.

It surprisingly didn't have the taste that I expected. It tasted like sweat, skin, and sunscreen. I expected it to be somehow gamey. His balls had that smell of a men's locker room, but fresh. Most people complain about that smell. It's one of those bad smells that I like.

I bobbed my head up and down on Jeremy's shaft. I took in the tastes and smells. Jeremy moaned and rested his hands in my head.

"God, this is so fucking great. We should have started doing this a year ago...." Jeremy said.

I sucked harder. Jeremy's head was at the base of my throat. I could taste his precum. The sides of my face were covered in drool. Jeremy pushed down on my head.

"Suck that fucking cock. Suck that cock for me. I want you to swallow all of my cum. Oh yeah.... Suck that cock, baby."

I sucked even harder. I was making the noises that you hear in porn movies when the bimbo is sucking a dick. Jeremy was big enough to work in porn. I could tell that he really enjoyed what I was doing. It felt so hot to make him feel good.

Jeremy stopped me and lifted my head up.

"I hear the neighbors outside. Let's go inside."

I followed Jeremy inside. "What if the neighbors saw and called the Police. I would be a sex offender. I would never see my kids again!" I thought as I began to freak out.

"I got to go Jeremy. Something's like come up. I appreciate the burger and beer, bro."

Jeremy grabbed me from behind. He held me by the waist from behind.

"Dude, you can't leave me like this. I'm hard as hell and horned up. Why the change? You seemed like you loved sucking my cock. I loved you sucking it. You were the one that asked to do it."

"Your neighbors.... and I could be a sex offender now, they might have taken a picture, and the police, and my divorce, and I'm not gay..." I said, panicked and barely making sense.

*****SMACK*****

Jeremy held my waist and slapped my ass hard.

*****SMACK*****

"You want some more of that?"

He spanked me again over my shorts. He slowly bent me over as I stood motionless. He then returned his hand to my ass and caressed my ass checks.

*****SMACK*****

The realization that I was getting spanked came over me, "I'm a grown man and this man is fucking spanking me?" I thought to myself.

"We're going to deal with this little issue right now. This is not cool."

Jeremy loosened my shorts and pulled them down with my underwear.

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

Once on each cheek. It was starting to hurt.

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

"Dude, what the fuck? I'm a grown man and you're spanking me." I yelled.

Jeremy held me tightly and walked me over to the couch. He sat down and pulled me over his lap.

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

My cock was hard and pushed into his thigh. His cock pressed into the side of me and throbbed.

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

*****SMACK***** *****SMACK*****

"You're liking this, aren't you?"

"Mmm...." I moaned.

*****SMAAACK***** *****SMAAACK*****

*****SMAAACK***** *****SMAAACK*****

*****SMAAACK***** *****SMAAACK*****

Jeremy rubbed my sore bottom. His fingers started to press against hole. I heard him spit and start to rub my hole.

"Listen man, I don't know if that's the best...."

*****SMAAACK***** *****SMAAACK*****

"It's going to be just fine. I think you're going to like it."

*****SMAAACK*****

"You ever thought about a man being inside you, before?

"Mmmmh, yeah. I have."

*****SMAAACK*****

"Did you rub your little cock while you thought about it?"

"Yeah...."

*****SMAAACK*****

Jeremy stuck a finger inside of me.

"Ohhh godddd." I moaned.

**smack** **smack**

Jeremy swat my cheeks around his other hand.

"That feels good, huh?"

"Yeahhhhh."

"You liked sucking my dick, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

**smack** **smack**

"You know I'm going to spank you from now on, both when you need it and when I want to?"

"I understand...."

"I'm going to fuck you now."

"Okay."

I slid off Jeremy's lap. He walked to the bathroom and came back with Vaseline. He picked me up and bent me over the side of the couch.

I felt his slippery cock head push against my sex. Jeremy pushed. His cock head was massive. I felt it pop inside of me. The pain was insane and Jeremy didn't slow down to let me adjust. He immediately started to fuck me. He was much larger than anything that had been inside of me before. Jeremy gripped my tiny waist with his large hands.

"Uhhhhh, uhhh, UHHHHHHHHH, uhh." I moaned in pain as he ravaged me.

Jeremy picked up the pace. He plunged in, deeper and faster. It sounded like a racquetball court in his living room as he gave my sore broken ass no quarter. He stopped. He leaned forward and lifted my face to the side. He kissed me on the cheek and side of my face. He licked my ear. He then kissed me on the lips. His hard long cock was in my ass as he gently kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Do you love it baby? Do you love my cock?"

The pain had slowly subsided, but it was still painful. I wasn't too concerned about the pain though. I wanted Jeremy to enjoy it, to enjoy me.

"I love it....." I groaned

Jeremy pulled out. I felt incredibly empty. He picked me and flipped me over. He placed my petite body on the floor. He pushed my ass up. Only my shoulders touched the ground. He pushed inside and squatted. I laid helpless as he pulverized me. I looked in Jeremy's eyes as he drove himself inside of me. My little cock flopped as he pushed in and out. He grunted hard.

My thighs hurt from his hard grip. I felt him clinch. He pushed in all the way until his balls rested on my ass. He stopped and he came deep inside of me. His cock swelled and squirted cum in spurts. He made small thrusts as he filled my rectum with his seed. My little cock dripped cum as his balls were completely drained inside my body.

12