Cucked and Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy collapsed onto me. His cock deeply impaled inside my rectum. He then gently lifted my face and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back. We stayed in that embrace as Jeremy slowly softened inside of me. We kissed until his cock and fluid expelled from me.

I drove home with a sore ass, inside and out. I also felt a lot of shame. I was ashamed that I enjoyed it. I hated to think what the implications were of me enjoying having a man inside of me.

I avoided Jeremy. I concentrated on work. I didn't return his calls. I checked caller id before answering. I had a few beers that Friday evening. I pulled out a bottle of Four Roses bourbon. I poured a shot and put it back. I then put back a second shot. I heard a noise in the front yard. I walked out on the front porch and came face to face with Jeremy. He grabbed me and pushed me against the house. He slowly went in for a kiss. I kissed him back. Jeremy and I fumbled through the door.

Jeremy closed it behind him. He ripped off his shirt. I unbuttoned mine and pulled off my pants. I threw them to the side. Jeremy pushed me to the wall of my living room. We kissed as he braced me against the wall. I could feel him loosen his belt and pants. I heard them fall to the floor. He had a bottle in his hands that he squirted on his hard cock. He lifted my legs. I wrapped them around him. His cock found my sex. He lowered me onto his tool.

Jeremy wasted no time. He nailed me into the wall. Slow and hard, his cock rammed inside of me while we kissed.

"Hmmmph......hmmmmph.....hmmmmmph...." I grunted as my body took each pounding stroke inside of me.

"God, you feel amazing." He said under his breath.

I could feel a pressure inside of me. I was being hit in a spot. It felt like a vise closing and squeezing in me. Jeremy continued to pound me.

Jeremy kissed me as he made me his property. I knew in that moment that I was his. I was a gay man and just had to deal with it.

The vise gripping situation let go inside of me. I was released into an Earth shaking orgasm. I could feel the muscles inside of my ass contract and squeeze on Jeremy. This brought me further sensation and pleasure. My little cock blew cum all over Jeremy's stomach.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Jeremy screamed, loud enough for people in other subdivisions to hear.

Jeremy pumped semen into me as we both moaned in ecstasy.

Jeremy pulled out of me and let me slide down the wall to the floor. He pulled up his pants and put his shirt back on.

"Never ignore my calls again. I was worried about you. I'm picking you up tomorrow to take you on a date at seven." Jeremy said as he walked out the door and slammed it behind him.

I sat on the floor. I felt wet from Jeremy. "I'm going on a date tomorrow, with another man." I thought.

Having sex, now multiple times, didn't seem so strange. Well, probably because it was the best sex of my life. A date was romance. That was different.

I was dressed nicely and was ready on time. Jeremy arrived on time. He walked to my door with flowers.

"Ummm, thanks..." I said as I placed them down on the chest in the foyer.

We were both guys, but I was definitely the passive partner in sex. It sort of made sense to me, but was foreign.

"Hey, this is all new to me too." Jeremy said.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me. I kissed him. He was so handsome.

He opened the car door for me. He drove an hour out of town and took me to an Italian restaurant. It was a nice place, candlelit tables. Jeremy, who was usually a jokester, was sweet and gentle. He ordered for me. We took a walk downtown. Had a few drinks at a bar. He held my hand as we walked back to the car. It felt nice.

He drove me home and walked me to my door.

"You want a drink?" I asked.

"Sure."

I found a German glass beer boot that I had received as a gift. I filled it with water and placed the flowers in it. Jeremy walked behind me and embraced me.

His hands ran up and down my body as he kissed me. I turned around. He picked me up and sat me on my counter. I kissed him passionately. We walked to my bedroom. I turned on the lights and disrobed in front of him. He disrobed as well.

He sat on the edge of the bed and gently pulled me towards him. I laid across his lap.

****SMACK**** ****SMACK****

"You are so fucking sexy."

****SMACK**** ****SMACK****

"Are you going to ignore my phone calls anymore?"

"No."

****SMACK**** ****SMACK****

"No, what?"

"No, sir. Sorry, sir."

****SMACK**** ****SMACK****

"That's better."

****SMACK**** ****SMACK****

****SMACK**** ****SMACK****

****SMACK**** ****SMACK****

****SMACK**** ****SMACK****

"Get down on your knees and suck your boyfriend's dick."

"Yes sir."

His cock was hard and ready. I licked around his head. He was excited, I could taste his precum. I worked him back into my mouth. I stroked his shaft in sync with my sucking. My cock was rock hard.

"Fuck, you are good with your mouth."

The encouragement pushed me to please him more. I looked up at him. We made eye contact while I had his penis in my mouth. I understood our relationship completely in that moment. I knew it, and he knew it. I was his, completely. I knew that he knew and he knew that I knew.

"Get up her babe."

Jeremy said as he pulled his cock from my mouth and pulled me up by my arms. My red ass cheeks pointed at the ceiling. Jeremy grabbed a cheek with each hand. I could feel him crouch behind me. His bearded face pushed against my cheeks. I felt his tongue against my entry.

He dragged his tongue up and down my crack and pressed it against my hole. It pushed in. It was the most pleasurable experience of my life.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah..... Ohhhhh yea.... That's ittttttt..."

Jeremy probed me with his tongue. The feeling was incredible.

Jeremy rubbed fingers in me. I felt slippery. He gently flipped me to my back and pressed my legs to my chest. He mounted me and kissed me as he impaled me on his cock. Jeremy was different this time. He didn't ram it on me as he had before. He took purposeful and deep strokes as he stared in my eyes. I had never experienced the level of intimacy and openness with someone that I felt with Jeremy at that moment.

Jeremy's tongue probed my mouth as we kissed. I wrapped my arms under his arms and grabbed his shoulder from behind. I held on tightly to Jeremy as he made love to me.

"Oh yeah, right there,.... Fuck me with that big cock. I fucking love it...."

Jeremy grabbed my neck with his hand. I knew he could squeeze and kill me if he wanted. It felt so sexy to have my life in his hands. He pushed in hard. I gasped and he squeezed on my neck. I stared into his eyes as I suffocated. I refused to struggle against him. I felt like he had the right to do to me as he pleased.

I struggled a little. He fucked me even harder. I was out of breathe. The room got dim. I didn't feel him let go of my neck, but I felt the endorphins release as I sprang into a hard orgasm.

Jeremy collapsed on me. I crossed my legs behind him while I quivered. He held each and kissed. His cock slowly deflating inside me, where it belonged.

"I love you." I said to him as I stared in his blue eyes.

"I love you too."

Jeremy and I watched "The Late Show" and cuddled naked. I washed Jeremy from head to toe. I then sucked on his cock in the shower. Warm water rained on us as I worked his large mushroom head into my throat, slightly.

I throated his cock while on my knees. The easy cumshot was the one he put in my ass. I knew i was going to have to work for his second orgasm. My hard work paid off as I drank his load of cum.

"I'm actually impressed. You didn't even gag." Jeremy said as we laid in bed.

"I can't."

"Can't what?"

"Gag."

"Huh?"

"I got scratched by a friend's cat when I was sixteen. My uvula swelled up and never went back to normal. They removed it and did a palate reconstruction. I haven't thrown up in decades."

"So, you're like custom designed to suck cock, ha ha!"

"Trust me, I wish I could throw up when I'm sick."

Jeremy moved into my house soon after. He kept his house exactly as it was for the kids. My young kids weren't allowed over to my house by court order so we were able to decorate it as a couple. I came out to my daughter, Courtney.

"Uhh yeah Dad, I've known you were gay since like Middle School. I'm glad you finally found love." She said as she gave me a hug.

We put up pictures of us together. Jeremy loved coming home to me cooking in the kitchen. We became pretty domesticated.

Speaking of domestication, Jeremy innately understood what I needed. He knew how to lead me. I naturally fit into the wife role of the relationship. Jeremy had a natural confidence, I loved having him to guide and lead.

Jeremy found a small wooden handle with two inch and a quarter leather straps. It could teach me a lesson, but was quiet enough to use in a hotel room with just a TV on. It left stripes on my ass. My ass was usually striped from then on.

Jeremy was a catch. I knew that I had to work to keep him. I woke him up with a blowjob every morning and never let him leave the house with full balls. Jeremy got his kids on Friday and Saturday, every other week.

Jeremy visited me at my office one Friday during the summer. I followed him to his car in the parking lot.

"Hey, I have the kids in the theater down the street. They think I'm in the bathroom. I have a few minutes." He said as I got in his car

He drove to the corner and parked under a tree. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. I leaned over immediately. The emergency brake handle pressed into my chest. The AC blew cold air on my back. Jeremy put his hands on my head. He leaned back the seat and he fucked my throat.

"You must have missed that dick. It hasn't even been forty-eight hours. I've missed your mouth, and that bubble-butt of yours." Jeremy said as he slapped my ass.

"Does it taste good?"

"Mmm-hmmmm." I hummed while sucking his cock.

Jeremy came and I swallowed all of his cum. I returned to work, but decided to go home early. I had a raging hard-on that needed to be dealt with.

I inserted a butt-plug in me. Jeremy had gotten it for me. It was a large plug that had a t handle. I had some Polaroid pictures of Jeremy. Some were of his body. Some were closeups of his cock. I rubbed myself while I stared at pictures of my boyfriend.

I heard a knock at the door. I quickly put on pants and hid the nude Polaroids of Jeremy. I opened the door. Two police officers, a lady from child services, and my two sons were at the door. They had custody paperwork for me to sign. I invited them in. I fidgeted with the toy shoved up my rectum.

The CPS worker took my kids to a guest room while the officers talked to me. Devon had been selling drugs and my ex had stupidly gotten involved.

"We have informants talking to both your ex and Devon on tape in which they laugh about framing you. Devon paints you as a perfect parent that got screwed. Your children were living in a very dangerous environment and being neglected by their mother. You are being granted full custody."

I rejoiced, but I had to excuse myself to waddle to the restroom and take the large buttplug out of my rectum.

My sons were very happy to be back with me. They had questions about Jeremy and me, but they soon viewed Jeremy as a second father. Jeremy came out to his kids. We sold our houses and bought a bigger place together. My ex got out of prison a couple years after both graduated college. I dont keep up with her comings and goings. I may or may not purposefully do naughty things in front of Jeremy.

12