All Comments on 'Cucked and Lost'

by alladinstarduke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FreakSlaveFreakSlave12 months ago

Extremely hot!

I am married to a beautiful wonderful woman and I love her with all my heart...

If anything happened to her, I'd likely live a fay life, though... I love cock!

sm1982sm198212 months ago

What a story lol Patrick has led an interesting life since getting that terrorist prego. The “right thing to do” has ruined so many lives and made so many miserable. Getting prego shouldn’t feel like a life sentence.

Anywhore, happy Patrick found Jeremy and that he was able to get his kids back and Jeremy was able to be truthful with his sons so they didn’t have to sneak around or go a night without sleeping in the same bed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Some trigger warnings for the bull hitting the wife would go a long way.

BiGuyNextDoorBiGuyNextDoor12 months ago

I have agree with FS. Completely taken with this scenario.

Tom599Tom59911 months ago

It was a great read love it 66 and would love a friend like this so well written like I was there

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I really like this story. It hits home with me because even though I'm still married to a woman, I know that I'm gay. I've been sucking cock for many years and getting fucked for about 4 years. One excerpt from this story that I really liked is:

"I'm going on a date tomorrow, with another man." I thought. Having sex, now multiple times, didn't seem so strange. Well, probably because it was the best sex of my life. A date was romance. That was different.

This is what I want to happen with me as the next step in my progression. I want to not just have hot gay sex but I want to go out on a date with a man; yes, romance with another man, even hotter if we held hands and kissed in public, coming out to everyone including my wife.

I used to be straight then I thought maybe I'm bi. But I now know I AM GAY and happy - if only I could find that one special man to go out on a date with and to ask me to marry him. That would be heaven. Wish me luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralladinstarduke@alladinstarduke
I write titillating cautionary tales. I found myself near the end of my teenage years in the late nineties. I focus on that period frequently out of nostalgia. I’m an advocate of yes means yes. My stories often portray the grey area of consent. Implied consent that isn’t ...