Cucked by BBW Wife's Boss

Story Info
Wife gets fucked by boss then reclaimed by husbabd.
1.2k words
4.18
12k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is very conservative sexually. I love eating dirty, smelly, funky, unwashed pussy. But she wants to go take a shower first. She is embarrassed when I don't let her clean up, but instead dive tongue first into her pussy smelling of stale urine and pussy secretions. That is what makes this story so fucking hot.

She recently got a new job, working in a doctor's office. This particular doctor is a real asshole. Or so she says. She would come home and tell me about how he was sleeping with the nurse and everyone knew. The nurse drove a car that the doc paid for, she gets presents from him and wears sexy clothes. Well, as soon as she told me that I started dreaming about her fucking the doc and bringing me home some fresh cream pie to eat.

Of course, knowing how conservative my wife is, I knew it was just a fantasy. But, over the next couple of weeks odd things started happening. Wifey had to go to work an hour early to do paperwork. She had to stay an hour late to catch up on filing. At first I didn't think anything about it. But then I noticed that not just was she staying longer at work, at a job, she claimed to hate, but she also was dressing nicer. Gone were the frumpy pants and modest blouses. Instead, the tops were lower cut, showing off a lot of cleavage and she was wearing skirts or even dresses.

I'm a dirty dog, and I examine her dirty clothes hamper daily to smell her dirty panties. Well, I started noticing that instead of 5 panties during the week, there were only 3 and it was clear she was going without panties some days. She had bruises on her tits, her one nipple was red and swollen. I noticed she had bruises on her inner thighs. But I didn't say anything about any of this.

Then, Friday, hit. She texted me at 3 in the afternoon to say she needed to stay until 7 because they were having a mandatory office meeting. Well, that was 3 hours past normal closing. Her office is only a few miles from our house so I drove past at 4:15. There were only 2 cars in the parking lot...hers...and the bosses.

I knew what I had to do. When she came in the house at 7:45, I was naked and in bed. As soon as she came through the bedroom door to change clothes I told her I was so horny I just had to have her. She giggled and tried to say no, let me shower first. I grabbed her in a big hug and started kissing her passionately. I could taste her bosses cum on her lips and it made my cock dance. My hands were rubbing her ass and very quickly I had slid her skirt off. I whispered in her ear that she was a naughty girl for not wearing panties and that I loved it.

She was still desperately trying to push me off but I got her on the bed and climbed between her legs, which she attempted to keep closed. As pushed her legs wide open I looked down at her hairy, loose, fat pussy. Her pussy lips were swollen and bruised and still very much engorged. Her clit was hard and swollen and almost purple. It looked very sore. Cum was dried on her fat inner thighs. Rivulets of her boss's sticky white cum clung to her lips and coated her pussy hair. More cum slowly oozed from her clearly very recently fucked pussy. In fact it was obvious that she had been fucked multiple times.

I played naïve and said, "oh, you must have been thinking about me too. I've never seen you this wet. Slowly I licked her inner thighs, cleaning the cum from them. My cock getting harder, leaking precum, as I tasted the salty, tangy cum of her boss. She flinched as I licked slowly up and down her aroused, but clearly, very sore pussy. She moaned as I sucked her enflamed clit into my mouth.

At first I was gentle, lapping and slurping and devouring the cum flowing from her cheating cunt. But then I got rougher and more aggressive. Knowing she was sore, but couldn't admit it, I bit and nibbled and sucked hard on her pussy lips and then her clit, lashing it with my tongue. I enjoyed hearing her groan in pain and pleasure as she orgasmed multiple times, even being bold enough to tell me to eat her pussy.

I knew what I had to do to reclaim her. I got her onto her knees, face down, ass up by the edge of the bed. I roughly slid 3 fingers deep into her loose, gaped open cunt. She gasped. I pulled them out and thrust my swollen, hard cock into her wet, slimy cunt hole. I am not big, 5 inches and average thick. But, my cock was getting slick from her juices.

I pulled all the way out..and then in one quick thrust, jammed my cock, balls deep into her virgin asshole. She yelped in pain as she said, "wrong hole". I knew which hole I was fucking. I simply grabbed her wide hips and started pumping unmercifully hard and fast and deep into her tight little asshole that she had insisted was exit only. In 30 seconds, she was pushing her ass back to meet my thrusts.

I pulled out and bent, sliding my tongue into her, now hungry asshole. She moaned as I ate her ass and orgasmed hard against my tongue. I could feel her asshole contracting. I stood and pushed my cock back into her still spasming asshole. She grunted like a pig, whining and moaning. My balls slapped against her wet cunt. My cock head swelled and I cried out as I began to fill her bowels with hot cum. I held her hips tightly as I pressed as deep into her ass as possible.

When I had caught my breath I slowly began sliding my still hard cock in and out of her cum filled ass. I said, "your bosses cum tasted good, and now that I've broken in your cheating ass, you can have him fuck that next week." She started to sputter and deny. I told her it was fine.

I loved that she was sexy enough to fuck him and me. As I slowly fucked her ass, she started pushing back into me again. I confessed to her that I loved eating cum from her pussy. I told her that now, our lives were going to get a lot kinkier. I made her describe how he had fucked her. His cock was only a little bigger than mine, but he had fucked her three times before he made her finish him one more time with a blow job.

After I filled her ass with a second load of cum, I layed her back on the bed and made her suck my cock clean from her ass. Then I devoured her ass. We went online together and started searching for a big, local dick that would fill up her old, loose pussy. Life was going to get interesting.