All Comments on 'Cucked by BBW Wife's Boss'

by pandaeater1964

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“I loved that she was sexy enough to fuck him and me. As I slowly fucked her ass, she started pushing back into me again. I confessed to her that I loved eating cum from her pussy. I told her that now, our lives were going to get a lot kinkier. . . . We went online together and started searching for a big, local dick that would fill up her old, loose pussy. Life was going to get interesting.“

Love this perverted husband and his slut wife. The cheating wife thinks he is clueless, but he knows what is happening and he loves it. And now that he has “broken in” her virgin ass he told her that her boss could have that too. I look forward to another chapter about this loving couple - maybe soon a pimp and a whore. Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice. Want more stories from both.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife Darlene worked at a Dr's office that had 3 Dr's. She had worked there for 9 years when I noticed the change in her. She was working overtime but not a lot but I did notice. Sex dropped off a little a the overtime started and again it was nor drastic but I noticed. After being with her for nearly 25 years one might expect some drop. We had four children and decided that was enough. We were using rubbers for birth control. We had 3 children. One of the Dr's had lost his wife about a year before I noticed the change. I overheard Darlene on the phone. I heard no I can't do that I love Fred that's me. I know but I don't want to lose him or my family and I can't go with you to that seminar for a week. No I like the sex I have with you but like I said I love Fred and my family. I made noise as if I just came. She had hung up before I seen her and she gave the normal hug and kiss and acted as normal as could be. Now I said that we used rubbers and later I learned that I was sure glad because I had found out that my wife was infected with STD's. Shit hit fan. Unbelievable we are still together and that Dr. is no longer in the area.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant, get the doctor to fuck her arse and takes photos and videos of his bigger dick up her, then hang around certain rest rooms and you can share her experience of being sodomized, you are on your way to becoming a cum hungry slut so go with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpandaeater1964@pandaeater1964
Older, married white man. Pussy and ass eater is my name. Love writing about fantasys, a few of which have cum true.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES