Cucked by BBW Wife's Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's version of how her boss turned her into his slut.
2.6k words
3.78
16.6k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cucked (Her Story)

So, before I tell the story of how my new boss fucked the shit out of me and made my hubby a cuck, I have to give you a little back story on myself.

I am indeed very sexually conservative, although perhaps not quite as conservative as I've led my hubby to think. When we got together I told him that I'd only been sexually active with my first hubby. That was not totally accurate. At the time I met my hubby I was in fact still fucking my first hubby, plus two other guys.

God, it was such an exhilarating turn on to be fucked by my 1st hubby, who I was still living with, but who I had asked for a divorce. I'd fuck him on Friday. See another friend on Saturday. This guy had a cock like a beer can, and even though it wasn't very long, it filled my, admittedly loose, pussy nice and full. Then on Sunday I would go for a ride with another friend and suck him off, or sometimes stop off at a motel to fuck. Then on Monday, I'd see my future hubby, tell him how deprived I was sexually, and he'd eat me to multiple orgasms....he has a magic mouth. And then, well, he'd fuck me, not great because he always came too fast, but not bad..

Now, I wasn't into anything kinky, just straight forward sex and my asshole was totally off limits. After we got married, I hit a crazy spell for just a couple of months when I again went off on weekends and got fucked by a friend with a big dick. But after those couple of months I felt guilty so I went back to sex just with hubby.

My momma taught me that a lady never asked for sex, but always let her hubby initiate. Over time, hubby initiated sex a lot less often than the couple of times a week I needed. I got used to it and sex became routine. Hubby started not always getting hard, but he always made me cum with his mouth and tongue, so that was all right. I was shocked the first time he rolled my hips upward and started licking my dirty asshole. But, damn, it felt amazing. I didn't want him to know how dirty his wife was, that I would enjoy it, so I told him it was different. But secretly, I loved it and wished he'd do it to me more often.

Anyway, that brings me to my new job. The doctor really was an asshole, like I told hubby. What I didn't tell hubby was that he always wore scrub pants and that his cock was constantly hard. I struggled not to stare at it. Hubby's was never hard anymore. I found myself getting very wet every day at work. I knew doc and the nurse would fuck in the backroom just about every day during lunch break. You could hear them and the smell of their sex when I had my lunch made my pussy tingle and leak. And, even after I knew he had just filled the nurse with cum, doc was still hard right after lunch.

He made a habit of coming to my desk to check on the office numbers. He would stand so his cock brushed against my elbow and then sometimes poked into the side of my tit.

A week after I started, I was in the back room doing some filing first thing in the morning. Doc came in, pressed his hard cock against my big ass and boldly reached around me and squeezed my right tit very hard. I gasped. You see, it matters that it was my right tit, because that's the one that is so sensitive and is directly connected to my clit.

I almost gushed in my panties when he squeezed my nipple and twisted. It hurt like hell and I started to protest, but he just leaned over and kissed me, deeply and passionately, his tongue sliding deep into my mouth. His other hand sliding inside the waistband of pants, inside my panties and directly onto my hot, wet, pussy.

I'm ashamed to say I didn't even try to stop him. It had been weeks since hubby had given me any attention at all and I was as horny as a bitch in heat. I was so bold as to reach around and grab his rock hard cock through his pants. That was when doc took total control. He pushed my pants and panties down, turned me around, bent me over a desk and in 15 seconds, his big, hard cock trust into my wet, hot cunt all the way to his balls.

He was very rough. He twisted and pulled on that right nipple again as he slammed his cock roughly inside of me. I had never been fucked like that. In fact it had been far too long since I was fucked at all. Hubby typically ate me to several orgasms before I jerked off his semi hard cock. He was always so gentle...and I thought that was what I liked, but now my entire body was burning with passion.

I started cumming, my pussy, clenching on the doc's hard cock inside of me. He pushed himself deep into my cunt and waited until I stopped spasming. He called me a dirty whore, a slut, a fat pig. He said maybe he should fist me instead of fucking me, since my cunt was so loose. I should have been offended. I should have been embarrassed. Instead, my pussy burned, my tit burned.

As mild and conservative as I thought I was, I moaned and told him to fuck his slut harder. I begged him to send me home to my hubby full of his hot seed. He pulled his cock out and I whimpered and whined for him to put it back in. He spun me around, pushed me on my knees and ordered me to suck his dick. It had been a long time since I'd sucked a cock and I never would have even considered sucking a cock that had been inside my pussy.

But my slut switch had been turned on and I was burning with lust. The musky taste of my own pussy cum just made me wetter. I gagged as he started fucking my mouth. He threatened to fire me if I didn't swallow every drop. I had never swallowed cum in my life. I told my husband I couldn't swallow. But now, I sucked harder, craving my boss's cum. He pulled my hair as he held my head. I felt his cock head swell. I gulped and gagged and swallowed as his cock spit semen down my throat. I swallowed every drop and licked more from the tip of his dick as it oozed out. He slapped my face and told me to get back to work.

For the rest of the day my body tingled. My right nipple was severely bruised, red and swollen. My pussy burned and my clit rubbed the inside of my panties. I stayed perpetually wet. When it was time to leave, my boss told me to text my hubby that I had to stay late to do some extra filing.

Of course, in 5 minutes I was on my back, on the boss's desk, my pants and panties on the floor. My legs were spread wide as he clasped my cellulite thighs with his hands and pushed me even further open. He laughed as he looked down at my gaping pussy. I could feel my juices oozing out of my cunt and down my ass crack. I whimpered as the head of his hard cock rubbed up across my swollen clit. I was told to oink like a pig and I gladly humiliated myself by doing it.

I felt his cock slide inside of me and I begged him to fuck me. He took his hands off of my thighs and I could see purple marks where his fingers had been. Ouch!!. I yelped as he slid two fingers into my pussy, along with his cock. My pain made him laugh, and he pushed two more fingers inside of me. I was crying now from the pain and that seemed to turn him on.

He fucked me with 4 fingers and his cock as brutally and hard and fast as he could. Even so, it took at least 5 minutes before I saw his body tense and felt hot, sticky cum begin to fill my married cunt. He pulled out and made me suck him clean, licking his cum and my juices from his cock and balls. Then he ordered me to scoop up the cum from my own cunt and made me eat that too.

Then, he threw my panties at me and told me to get out, to go home to my worthless husband. I was told to stop wearing pants and panties and to wear a skirt or dress, so he could have "his slut's" pussy anytime he felt like it. That's what he called me, "his slut". And it made my pussy buzz with pleasure.

At home that first night, I couldn't stop thinking about my boss. I tried to hide my bruises from my hubby. He didn't say anything, but I'm sure he saw them. I prayed that he wouldn't want me that night. I was like a school girl the next morning as I put on my skirt and felt the cook breeze on my panty-less pussy. Even though it was only a ten minute drive, by the time I got to work, I had pussy juice running down my thighs.

Multiple times that day, the boss put his hand up my skirt and tormented my pussy, still sore from the day before. He pinched and twisted my clit, he roughly pushed 4 fingers into my gaping hole and finger fucked me. By the end of the day my cunt was on fire, raw and red and so sore I could hardly walk. I was told to be to work an hour early the next day.

At home hubby was horny. He kissed me when I got in the door. I told him to behave. It had been a hard day and I wasn't in the mood to fool around. Even saying it to him, made my pussy tingle. The trill of denying him was intoxicating. In informed him that the asshole doctor I worked for, was making me go into work an hour early tomorrow to fill out forms that he should have already had done. The lie made me wet.

I left the light on for a bit when we went to bed, making sure to lay naked on top the covers. Making sure hubby saw my swollen, bruised nipples. Then I spent extra time, bent over, picking up clutter that I had purposely knocked on the floor. My ass toward hubby, my legs spread. I knew he was staring at my gaped open cunt. I knew he could see my hard, swollen, bruised clit and the bruises on the inside of my thighs. I knew he could see how wet I was. But then, when he tried to reach for me, I rolled away from him, put on flannel pj's and went to bed.

Wednesday morning, the flannel was gone. In its place was a push up bra, a low-cut top and a short, loose skirt. My nipples were hard and easy to see poking through my top and I could smell the aroma of my hot, overheated cunt.

My boss was already in the office when I arrived. He was naked and sitting in his office chair with his hard cock pointing to the ceiling. He beckoned me over and had me straddle him, lowering my pussy onto his cock he kissed me deeply as he fucked up into my wet hole. After a few minutes he pulled my tits out of my top and alternating between them, bit and sucked my nipples. I came several times, and all the while his cock pistoned up into my cunt. I didn't think he'd ever cum. After a half hour of fucking me, he pushed me off and made me suck him off. Again, I swallowed every drop of his hot, sticky load.

He turned and pulled 4 items from his desk. He put a clamp on each of my nipples. My god, it hurt like hell. The clamps were tight and they had little teeth that bit into the already sore flesh of my nipples. Then he tucked them back into my bra and top. They were noticeable, but only if you stared at my chest. Then he attached a bigger clamp, with bigger teeth to my raw, swollen clit. He laughed as he tightened it down on my clit and I cried out. For the final touch, he pulled out a very large, dildo shaped like a hand. I cried as he forced it deep inside my cunt until it was buried inside of me. It stretched my loose cunt further than I thought possible. When I sat in my chair, it pushed the toy hand hard against the inside of my pussy, right on my g-spot and for the first time ever, I squirted a little.

The day dragged on forever. Patient's wondered if I was okay several times. I was fine, just an orgasm from this damned toy in my cunt, from the fucking clamps tormenting the tenderest parts of my body. At lunch time he removed my nipple clamps and attached them to the tender insides of my thighs instead and he used the toy fist to fuck my cunt until I couldn't cum any more.

Again, that night hubby wanted some pussy but I wouldn't allow it. I thought I was getting a cold and wasn't in the mood. Thursday, my boss was too busy to play.

Friday was more of the same and I wondered if he'd gotten tired of me. At 3pm he told me I was staying until 7. Text hubby and tell him we have an all office meeting. For 3 solid hours, from 4, when everyone else left until after 7. He fucked me brutally, filling my cunt twice with is cum before making me suck him off a third time.

I was exhausted when I dragged myself into the house. I didn't see hubby, but figured I'd go change clothes before I went searching for him. He started me when I found him naked in bed. Even more startling, his cock was as hard and throbbing as my boss's. I tried to act coy. But he wouldn't have it. He kissed me passionately, unlike usual.

I was terrified when he slide his hands down inside my skirt to squeeze my fat ass. I relaxed a bit when he said he liked me not wearing panties. Oh, shit, now he wants to eat me. I can't let him do that, he'll see all the cum. But since he is much bigger and stronger than me I found myself, on the bed, with him between my thighs, saying how wet I was.

He had to know. Was he really a cuckold? Was he getting off on the idea that his wife had just gotten fucked by her boss. Oh, holy fuck, shit, when he started eating my just fucked, ravaged cunt I had an immediate orgasm. This was going to be fun.