All Comments on 'Cucked by my Father Ch. 01'

by amyhboo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

verrrrrrry fuckin nice!!!! is there more?

amyhbooamyhbooabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, I'm not sure yet. I really wanted to avoid the whole humiliation trope with this story, and if I continued it I think it might be hard to avoid. Though I do have a few ideas if I do decide to continue it

Phoenix215Phoenix215about 3 years ago

Hottest story ever! Never before has a cuckold story cut so deep

Please is there more? Perhaps Rachel being even more dominant towards him by making him a chastity cage or eating creampies?

The possibilities are endless. Please update if your planning to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please please pleasssseeee confirm a Pt 2. It's been a long time since a cuckold story has been this hot. The humiliation factor that is implemented in the story makes it even more erotic

Need some creampie servings or wearing Rachel's panties to make it even hotter.

I NEED MORE PLEASE

johnissubjohnissubabout 3 years ago

Very stimulating... extremely humiliating for a "man" to be cucked like this. Even hotter how his girlfriend is adding to the humiliation. Please continue with additional parts to this story.

mellowyellowfellowmellowyellowfellowabout 3 years ago

I found this really hot and hope you consider a sequel with more voyeur elements with James. I found the subtle degradation and humiliation to be very tasteful and hope it continues. Hope you're cautious about taking some of the erotic suggestions though, there needs to be build-up before going straight to Chastity for example. Starting out with eating creampies to compensate for days when James can't get erect would do nicely.

Also, I applaud how cohesive you kept the story using the pandemic lockdown to maintain a tight narrative revolving around key plot elements. It focused on walking the dog to facilitate the cuckolding, the video games after dinner for reflection, etc.

Great work, Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is really fucking hot. The part that really struck me was James realizing his own helplessness and inability to distance himself from the cheating because they're all stuck in quarantine. The illicit undertone of daddy-daughter roleplay just adds more flavor when Rachel brags about his father's prowess right in James face. More of this please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am finding it ‘hard’ to cut up with the right words. This is a very good story. I can picture being the dad or the son. I would love to read more. Keep up the great work! Love it!

StrappingManStrappingManalmost 3 years ago

First of all I have to say this a fascinating study of a non-confrontational young man. The father? He's a cold hearted son of a bitch damaging his son's ego and self image. But these are your characters and that's the choices they make.

The girl telling her boyfriend how much better his dad was...that was exquisite.

My only beef is the title. This had all the makings of a real mystery for the son and the reader.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Just remember, James, that kid will be the one who picks your nursing home when get old!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story but what a fucking bitch, it feels like it took her all but a day to fuck his dad. Fuck the dad too, he's the biggest piece of shit of the story, I wish there were more build up and explanations because this just feels a bit unsatisfying to me, with little reason behind the girlfriends actions other than her being some kind of sex crazed animal.

Like the previous review said, that dad is fucked when he gets old enough. I know cuckold stories hardly ever end like this but if you continue, I hope you do something more original than the usually crap where the cuckold stays a cuckold forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is very well written but fucking gross because the son is such a worthless bitch and as such, there isn't a single redeeming character in the story. I mean the son could get some sort of victory at the end but it just keeps getting worse for him. If not for a better ending I would have given this five-stars.

TaboocheatingTaboocheatingover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Maybe show more of the father's masculine traits and how it turns her on. IDK.

If you do continue, you should add some bisexual humiliation. But build up to it. There is a big market for that, just everyone is afraid to write about it.

TomatotimeTomatotimeover 2 years ago

Racheal reminds me of Madison Scott.

MaverickEncirclerMaverickEncirclerover 2 years ago

It's not often that I run into a series as good as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn.... where it ends... I'm dying for her to sit on her boyfriend's face so he can clean her up! SO delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

0mg amazing plz post pt3 I’m begging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holy crap! This is SO fucked up and SO damn HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Decent but written so completely from a male perspective that the sex doesn’t sound very hot despite the super hot context. “Impaling” her with his cock, “pounding”, “slamming” lol. I get that it’s part of the fetish that she gets ravaged by another man, but the story would be 100x better if the sex was more realistic and less porn-y.

zorrofinzorrofin3 months ago

Thanks, it was great story and written very well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

wow fantastic

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Sally and I talked to each other about our fantasies and thr kinkiest one she had was to have sex infront of her father! Omg you'd really like that babe? She then told me that she'd seen her parents fucking and her dad's cock was massive, so what would you love to happen if he saw you being fucked I asked her, she looked at me in a naughty sort of way and said that she hoped her dad would get his cock out and wank to the sight of her being fucked! Well that day came! On the Saturday we'd arranged for a friend to come around to us! He stayed the night after a wild threesome,we'd taken viagras so we were still rock hard in the morning! Sally was getting fucked in her arse and giving me a blowjob then all of a sudden her father walked into our bedroom! Oops I'll come back another time Alan said! You don't have to dad Sally said as she took my cock out of her mouth? What do you mean Sally? Stay if you want and watch? Are you crazy Alan said to her? Don't you like seeing me with a cock up my arse dad?Well! It's not that Sally! Have you forgotten your my daughter? I'm not your little princess anymore dad ! I'm a little slut that loves cock! Bloody hell Sally! Yeah fuck my arse for my daddy Sally said! I could see Alan fiddling with his cock! And so did Sally, what's that in your trousers dad? I am human you know Sally!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous