Cucked by My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl!"

She says his name, but it's mellow. Like dew falling into her tits. It's like I'm not even there, but Carl is putting on a show for me. I don't think he cares about Tessa. Is she just a hole for him? No, I raised him better than that.

"Stop it, son, you're going too far."

He looks at me, holding my wife in his arms, and smiles - a smile that could contain the entirety of Hell in it. He lowers his face onto her shoulder and takes a bite. His hand follows the elastic of her swimsuit all the way through her back, a slow motion that makes my cock throb, gets to her ass cheek, and then moves back up, all the way to her silky shoulder.

And when I think he is about to stop, his hand continues over her shoulder, and he grabs her breast, a big hand groping its entirety, and Tessa just lets him. There's no resistance. No fight.

"Let's swim," she says and kisses him on the cheek, diving onto the pool.

And now it's me and him and the ever-present bulge. He takes one look at me and lets his swim shorts fall down, his cock springing to live like a young bull.

And he falls into the pool.

I stay in my chair, looking up at the sky, wondering what I did do to deserve this. And my son's words come to mind.

The first day I saw Tessa my world changed upside down. It took us five months to get to the first touch - she saw my wedding ring, and that didn't stop her. It didn't stop me.

After a big meeting, where she was an invaluable help, even for an intern, we hugged. My cock stirred like a demon. She got her promotion, and I got my blowjob. Every step of the way, I fuck up worse than before. She was with her ass over my table, my wedding ring burning on my finger.

Now, now it burns because of the opposite.

Carl is in the pool with her, naked, that cock hard and ready. He places his hands on her tummy, helping her float. Her tits help with the buoyancy, and he keeps staring back at me as if I'm there to watch.

I don't want to, but my cock says otherwise. I'm here for this.

"You like that, father?" he asks, his voice deep, going inside the depths of my soul. No, I don't want that. Why would I?

"Stop it, Carl," I warn, using his name to make my threat more real, but for him, it's just wind coming out of my mouth.

"Stop what, dad? Didn't do anything. Yet." He looks down at her and caresses her chest, his big hand over her softness. "I bet Aunt Tess wants something big, don't you?"

"Oh Carl," she says, as if she's singing, "don't say those words. It's not his fault."

What fault? What is she saying?

"I have seen the dildos you hide from him, Aunt Tessa." Carl is a demon. A fucking demon. Of course, I know about the dildos, I'm not stupid. "But I got something bigger for you."

"Bigger?"

His hands expose her breasts, the swimsuit now rolling down her shoulders, those big dark nipples, fuck.

"So much bigger, I bet I'll compensate for my father and his ridiculous dicklete."

Ouch. That one stung.

She moans under his fingertips, his hands moving south, while he leans over to kiss her.

He is kissing my wife. In front of my eyes. I want to say something, to make him stop, but I'm just a spectator now, and even if I had the courage to step into that pool, Carl would just crush me under his hands.

"Look at him Aunt Tessa, he wants this too."

And she kisses him back, wrapping her legs around his waist. His cock is so large that the tip comes out of the water, emasculating me even more. He has the strength of a gladiator and threatens to pierce her, empale that magnific body on his arrow. He's going to fuck her, and I can do jack shit about it.

"I want you to fuck me," she says without even looking at me. I'm nothing. She only wants her young bull, the promise of an orgasm.

They continue to kiss, her swimsuit coming loose, all I see is boobs and cock, and he lifts her up until her cunt reaches his face and sucks on her until there's nothing but moans. The water makes them float while he eats her up in front of me. There is no innocence on my son's side, only a machiavellian desire for revenge.

"Was this like father did to you? While he was married to my mom? I hate cheaters," he murmured, but Tessa didn't care. She was a cheater herself, and in the arms of my son, she cucked me.

"Don't stop," she screams, my cock almost bursting in my shorts, but Carl gives her a few taps on her clit and lowers her down. She protests, but he tells her to shut up.

"Here, look at him," he whispers, and her breasts are flat over the border of the pool. I am directly in her eyesight. He bends her over, surging from behind her, and I see her shiver.

She waves her hand at me and then shivers from head to toe as his cock, I imagine, goes between her legs. His body encapsulates hers.

"Tessa, please -" I say, but he tells me to shut up.

"You're ruining the moment, dad. Don't you like to see what you did to mom?"

His arms are keeping her in place, and he lifts her chin so she is staring directly at me and my pathetic nothingness.

"Cheater," she whispers.

He smiles, like torture, kissing her back as his cock rubs her cunt.

Then, he goes in.

Fuck. Me.

Her face changes as he goes in, every inch, she gets a different expression.

"Just like mom," Carl says, enjoying his power over me. "Been a long time planning this, and it turned out so fucking easy."

"Oh fuck," Tessa replies, closing her eyes, biting her lip, and her head lowering down till it touched the border of the pool.

"You are right, oh fuck, tight as a virgin, his cock ain't doing shit for a size queen like you, Aunt Tessa. Get that big cock in."

No. It's all wrong, this can't be happening. But it fucking is.

He fucks her in front of me, her mouth open, her screams coming in sequence, her tits bouncing as the water splashes around them. My cock has already spurt, but I'm hard again and rubbing another one. Carl sees everything, I'm nothing for him, just something he can crush.

He broke my spine.

He pulls her hair back as if saying, "come here bitch," and the power in his eyes. He grabs Tessa, her hands holding onto the tiled borders, and goes to town, tearing her up, splitting that beautiful thing into his unholy hole.

"Fuck, so tight, were you even fucking her, dad?"

And she becomes religious, holding onto his muscles now while the water splashes loudly. She's coming, I know the sounds of it, her nails breaking on Carl's chest, and my cock comes with them.

Carl takes over and for a moment the whole world disappears. There's only them, in an incredible orgasm, with my son's seed flooding into her, and he does what I never could.

They are both panting and red, and the smile on her face is the origin of god. A tear falls down my face, thinking, what have I done wrong to deserve this punishment. But, at least, now that I've touched the bottom, I can climb my way out.

For sure, Tessa will be back to me. She loves me as I love her. And if she gets pregnant, I'll raise the boy as my own again, just like I did with Carl.

It's lost in these thoughts that the twins' voice echoes, "holy shit," they say.

"All yours, boys," Carl says, giving one last kiss to Tessa as they dive in, no shorts on.

12