All Comments on 'Cucked by Our Refugee Pt. 01'

by Secrettie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

She should stop her birth control over that month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs a Part 2

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another

Very simple but perfect. It’s the best thing to get him to believe that life can be good again.

Love her slowly losing the fight to stay loyal to her husband. She subconsciously surrendered to the dominant black male before asking if she could belong to him for him to own. She spent hours kneeling, worshiping the stronger blackcock letting her husband watch the humiliation she craved.

She needs to be bred and have his children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah!

Definitely ditch the pill and consider the month, just as a further introduction. Because none of you will want to end it that quickly.

encore769encore769over 3 years ago
super

makes me wish I was younger and had the courage to invite a refugee, or maybe a foreign exchange student to live in our home. I don't see my husband as cooperative or anxious but I'm sure things could get interesting. Especially if he was handsome and charming as Jermain, I might like to make things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
waiting for the second part

sou do BRASIL

Another beautiful tale that will never have a second part.

Many lovers of this type of story have already died waiting for the end of stories like this.

The author should think more about his fans and conclude this wonderful story

LPCreamLPCreamover 3 years ago
Amazing ...

Utterly utterly amazing. I loved it :). Heading straight into Pt 2 now :).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aristotle in Politics, said that some people are natural slaves. This story - and the commenters - demonstrate not only that this is so, but that it must be foremost and explicit.

Giving those people the status and dignity of free men does not erase their instinct for abasement, which then only finds fulfillment in the revolting ways of modernity

IcemanhdIcemanhdalmost 2 years ago

Hammer geile Geschichte ! Sehr Erregend und auch für ich, eine denkbare Geschichte ! Super und danke !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories EVER! Well written and a great Fantasy

charliem100charliem100over 1 year ago

This is the kind of story I love. No humiliation or leaving the husband, no 15" dick nonsense, just everyone having fun and agreeing on what they want to have happen and where they want this to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed á lot to read about their guest fucked the housewife

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 1 year ago

You write bbc sex stories really well. It was hot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gawd, it’s so hot just thinking about getting filled by better men who deserve it more.

de066mede066meabout 1 year ago

A third chapter would be great!

cuck1cuck13 months ago

So hot. My wife has a black lover but sadly he doesn't live with us. When my sons eventually leave home we might have to think about that. I'm completely denied sex and he shares my wife with his housemate and their friends, all are black of course with very big cocks and all cum inside her. I hope this story takes a similar turn. Anyway 5 stars so far.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Its very appropriate when white wives are fucked true and fulfilled by Black men instead of their husbands. Thats as Mother Nature planned and as it should be in view of cunt's own vaginal agency. Wet pussy craves Black chocolate. Its that simple.

My wife was born into a very racist and chauvinistic family tradition, so when she realized that Black men were what her Daddy feared the most, she knew for sure that that's what she needed in her womb. She instinctively wanted to breed with the stronger man, the man her Daddy was scared of. So thats what shes doing.

I met Stephanie at a BLM event where we were both being passed around as dicksuckers in a back alley, and I've got to say, it was love at first sight, we were both so droolish, snotty, teary eyed and spermy. Our bellies were already well filled with African sperm, but we could see mutual thirst for more in each other's eyes.

We sucked Black cock together for hours that night, and never even needed to eat dinner. Steph brought me home with her, as I was too exhausted and sperm drunk to drive. I was dizzy with African hedonism, and hadn't even had an orgasm myself.

Steph invited me into her Queen sized bed, and she snuggled against me, whispering for me to fap myself off. When I finished, she was already snoring, so nuzzled against her sperm soaked neck and fell asleep too. We've been in love ever since, and are living happily ever after, as dicksuckers and sperm buckets for Black men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous