All Comments on 'Cucked by Our Refugee Pt. 03'

by Secrettie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
epic31epic315 months ago

It's quite rare to see a story end so late after the last chapter. Indeed, I find the ending rather disappointing, and I find it rather clumsy to change the direction of the story at the risk of making the characters contradict each other and of some inconsistencies. But that doesn't change my gratitude for this very exciting story.

zorrofinzorrofin5 months ago

Welldone and great to feel the athmosphere in your stories. Its well and realistic written. Thanks

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

Meh. A story that has ZERO difference from any other IR story.

The guys are the same, the women are the same, the situations are the same. It was….boring. You could have posted a conclusion from any other story here and it would have read the same and yet it took you years to write?

There was nothing in your story that made it stand out. The boyfriend and girlfriend had No chemistry, there was no love or hurt or fear or any of the very real emotions they should have had.

Think about this: you’re with a woman you adore and love beyond words, but you prefer to fuck another woman. She’s everything you could ever want in a partner-she’s sex on legs, an amazing cook, she’s funny, and sweet and she wants you in her life. She proves how pathetic and second rate your girlfriend is but you want us to believe that you prefer your girlfriend?

THAT’S your story. She is with another man who fulfills her every fantasy, who she likes being with, that she prefers to be with while dating a man that is a distant second but somehow she prefers the loser?

Don’t lie to us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, Sammy ends up pregnant with twin black sons either before or after the wedding. The joyous couple welcomes the twins with open arms but the family (which we never meet) disowns them. Sammy ends up "helping" more refugees and has a couple more kids. The MC works three jobs to take care of his family and comes home to watching Sammy "service" one or two guys for the evening. After tucking his kids into bed, he goes to his room while Sammy takes care of the needs of her refugees so they don't feel left out. It is not unusual to continue a series after so long but there are a few that have taken 7+ years to come back.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Christmas miracle! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have to say the whole the Black bull wasn't an asshole and he decided to leave on his own but was a good experience for everyone, love it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a Good Ending, Loved it..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Glad to see you're back. Anyway we can get a sequel to Accidental Conversion? Best interracial story on the site

cuck1cuck13 months ago

Brilliant story, one of the best I've read.

bizarrpaarbizarrpaar22 days ago

i catched my daughter Laura and her friend Luisa masturbating to videos where white boys got humiliated by black studs....got wet in a second

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous