Cucked by Our Refugee Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, James' sat on the sofa and Sammy sat her ass on top of his cock facing away from him. James' entered her pussy and Brad, after a quick trip to the bathroom to clean his dick, was on the sofa shoving his cock into her mouth. Jermain came and joined me on the two seater sofa, handing me a beer.

We watched as his three friend's continued to defile my girlfriend. James was the first to cum. He was polite and told her he was about to. She said to do it on her face and he obliged, pulling out of her pussy and straddling over her and Shane under her. Thick ropes of stringy cum plastered her cute, freckled face and I had to cross my legs not to cum. Brad had hopped away onto the floor and eagerly jerked his cock ready to re-enter her pussy

"Save it," Jermain whispered to me with a laugh as he saw my crossed legs. His pants were still down and I could see his cock was still hard.

James moved into the free seat Brad had let up as Brad took his place and entered Sammy's pussy. He sat there, somewhat exhausted as Brad pumped Sammy's pussy. Her moans had died down slight and been replaced with guttural moans as her eyes rolled back, clearly in bliss as Shane pumped up into her ass and Brad down into her pussy.

"We filling this b- uuuh," he stopped himself, "Sexy girl up or what?" His voice was broken by grunts as he fucked Sammy deep.

"Do...it..." Sammy mumbled, spreading her legs wider.

"FUCK YEAH!" Brad exclaimed in between thrusts.

"I'm gonna...FILL. UP. HER. ASS." Shane shouted, punctuating each point with a hard thrust upwards. Both let out a loud moan each which match Sammy's scream. James' cum had dripped down her face onto her big, pale tits mixed with sweat and saliva. Her brown eyes were lost in the back of her head and her legs, still spread wide, spasmed hard.

The two black men pulled out. Their cum exploded from her, cascading down onto the sofa then onto the floor. My mouth drooped. Sammy looked so bedraggled and used I could hardly focus on what was happening around me.

James was the first to dress and was already saying his goodbye. Jermain got a long hug from him, although a cautious one as he was still partly naked. Brad too got an extended hug as he changed. I was surprised when I was dragged to my feet and hugged like a hero as well. Sammy got a deep kiss, then they all promised to keep in touch and before I knew it, James was gone. Brad wasn't long afterwards following a similar pattern.

Finally it was me, Shane, Jermain and Sammy. Sammy had spent the goodbyes lying on the sofa catching her breath, cum dripping from her swollen pussy and stretched ass. Shane hugged goodbye to Jermain and whispered something in his ear. It seemed heartfelt. He turned to me. Sammy was sat up, rubbing her head, fumbling with clothes by this point.

"Just so you know," Shane said, "We are all refugees and we appreciate everything you did for Jermain," he clasped my shoulder, "I am actually settled around here so if you want to do this again," he turned to included Sammy, "If YOU want to do this again, just us, give me a shout." He hugged me, planted a huge kiss on Sammy, with a hand softly grasping her tits as she struggled to get her top on, then he left too.

Awkwardness set in after a while. Jermain didn't seem to know what to say. Sammy made eye contact with me and smiled, sheepishly. For the first time since all this started I wasn't confused.

"That..." I said loudly, taking them both by surprised, "Was FUCKING awesome!"

That night was the best sex I ever had. Jermain truly seemed to show that what he said was true and wanted us all to enjoy the night. The three of us made it up to Sammy and my bedroom, Sammy swapping between making out with me then swapping to Jermain, cum still on her face, her clothes, which she struggled to get back on almost immediately torn off. Jermain didn't force me out but tried to include me as the three of us fell onto the bed, hands mixing, flesh caressing flesh. I was the first one in Sammy, her wetness almost overcoming me. She jerked off Jermain to the side as I softly fucked her, enjoying every inch, staring into her eyes. She met them and whispered,

"I love you," and I knew it was true. I returned the sentiment, then found myself stepping away.

"Are you sure?" Jermain asked.

"Yes," I said firmly, "Fuck my girlfriend. I want to watch." He needed no further encouragement.

He got between my girlfriend's legs and started fucking her as I back away and sat towards the door, watching. Fuck it was so hot. Seeing him plough into her. Hearing her moans. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in, pleasure and passion overcoming her. I jerked my dick and constantly had to stop at the hotness of the scene. Finally, Jermain croaked that he was going to cum. He made movements to pull out of her, but she wrapped her legs around him and prevented him from doing so.

He smashed down into her push in strong, hard pounds as his balls tightened and he shot his loud deep inside her. I had to stop touching myself, but still precum oozed from my dick. They made out, still entwined, as Jermain softly thrust, then fell still, before pulling out of her. His cock drew a long stream of cum with it and it soaked the sheets.

It took maybe five minutes between me clambering between Sammy's legs and me adding my own cum in her pussy, not as deep as Jermain's how could it ever have been, but still inside her. It was quick, but Sammy drew me in in what felt like a truly loving and genuine orgasm.

We all lay, exhausted, with each other in the bed. No one made a move to leave and before we knew it, it was morning and we all awoke in the same bed.

Jermain moved out not long after. There was still enough time for him and Sammy to have some hot sex sessions. Occasionally I watched, occasionally I went into Jermain's room and made do with the sounds and video messages. It was incredibly hot and somehow seemed to pull Sammy and I closer.

Jermain's last day was bittersweet. He was off to something better, something meaningful, but he had taught us both so much about ourselves. He cleared the air properly with us the day after the gangbang and Sammy confirmed she knew of Jermain's plan, that the first morning blowjob had been a way to gauge things and that she loved me completely.

We still kept in contact with Jermain and he even fucked Sammy again, of course he did, although it was a while after he left...our wedding night to be precise - a story for another time maybe.

However, in between...

Shane HAD given us his number...

Writer's Note: Hi, everyone. I know it has been a LONG time since I updated this series. This will likely be the last but I wanted to leave it somewhat open ended.

After Part 02 I went through the toughest time of my life that made finishing this series very, very hard for me. It's only now, what, three years later that I am able to. I finally got round to checking this story and WOW, the support and love this series got was astounding, so I felt I owed you all a conclusion. I know there was some who wanted the wholesome story (which had always been my plan, but was sped up) and those who wanted Jermain's complete control over the couple. I'm sorry if this ending is not satisfactory for you, either in its essence or speed. But I feel this is the ending I personally need.

Hopefully I will be writing some new and exciting stories soon and you guys will all join me on further sexy adventures! Love you all x

12