Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was startled by the sound of the hotel room door opening and shutting. He looked at Callie expectantly.

When she didn't talk, Jake found the silence unbearable. "Well?" he asked.

"Andre wants to sit down with us and clear the air," Callie said, rummaging through her suitcase and picking out something to change into.

Jake blinked in confusion. "Just like that?"

"Just like that," Callie said. Her voice was calm, but Jake couldn't tell if he sensed storm clouds just behind her tame demeanor.

"What took so long?" Jake asked.

"I went for a massage before I met with him, to calm myself down," she explained, not glancing up.

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Jake was nervous, guarded.

"We're meeting him for drinks after dinner," Callie smiled.

***

Jake wasn't sure what to expect. Callie had changed into a dress-- nothing fancy like Andre had purchased for her. It was a breezy sun dress with a red top-- the strapless one that made her already generous 36dd chest appear absolutely massive. The one that she'd been wearing when they arrived in this country. Her hair was down and reminiscent of the simple country girl that she'd always been. Although that gold anklet was still dangling from its place like it had become her favorite piece of jewelry.

Jake was in white shorts and a button down.

Andre had agreed to meet them at the pool that was just outside of their honeymoon suite. They could see the lights from their bedroom from the pool, and Jake realized that maybe Callie had been right to stop their sex on the very first day. From the pool, you could definitely see straight into their suite.

The sun was setting. Distant bon fires, tiki torches, and bar lights could be seen-- parties happening all over the resort. But their pool was quiet and peaceful. The water was calm, lit from beneath by cool colorful lights-- shades of aqua, teal, and purple. The dense wall of plant life created a perimeter around it-- a natural barrier. It was their own private oasis.

That worried Jake a little. Nobody would see him, or hear his cries for help if something... happened.

Andre was already waiting for them. He was sitting on the edge of the pool, dangling his legs in the water. In shorts, and a white short sleeve button down that did nothing to hide his dark skin and his bulging muscles.

He greeted them with a smile that seemed pleasant enough, but Jake wasn't so sure he trusted it. "I understand that you have some concerns about me," Andre got right to the point and gestured for them to join him.

Callie made herself comfortable beside Andre, hiking her dress up to her smooth thighs as she sat down and dangled her legs in the water. The anklet caught the glow of the under-lighting and glinted it back at them. Jake was uneasy, so he stood.

"He does," Callie answered for Jake. "Tell him what you told me," she nudged Andre, as though the two were as close as could be, and Jake was the outsider.

A waiter arrived with a tray of drinks for them. Jake hesitated, and that hesitance made Andre laugh a deep powerful belly laugh.

"I'm not going to poison you, Jake," he declared. Callie giggled, sipping her cocktail, the two sharing the laugh at Jake's expense.

"I didn't think you were," he said cautiously. "Just making sure you don't get us too drunk so that it's easier for you to bludgeon us to death later." He forced the joke, although there was some truth to it. He took a sip. The drink was strong and sweet.

"If I wanted to do that, I would have done it already," Andre assured Jake.

"Jake thinks you're in the cartel," Callie told Andre.

Andre appraised Jake. "Is that right?" He said coyly. It was almost as though he was savoring Jake's fear of him. "Well the fact is that I am."

Jake paled.

"As you might have figured, this whole resort is cartel-owned. But the fact is, this resort makes so much money from tourism, that it's not profitable to bring drugs here. We get by just on our cocktails, seafood, and hotel rooms."

Jake said nothing. He sat down nervously on the other side of Callie-- mostly because if he stood for much longer, they'd see him trembling. He clung to his drink as though it was a comfort blanket-- it allowed him to hide his expressions and appear busy.

"The locals respect our influence in the country. The police are our police. We are the government. It can be intimidating, I know. But this place is a fortress for a reason-- we can't afford to have street violence spill over here. Imagine what a gang shooting or a heroin overdose or a kidnapped tourist would do for the tourist trade at this place. Nobody would come here anymore to spend money. So within these walls, as you Americans like to say, crime doesn't pay. If we have crime here, people stop coming. And when people stop coming, the cartel stops getting paid, and we have to rely harder on the violent and dangerous drug trades for our profits. That's too much like work."

Jake swallowed, only listening. But he understood what Andre was saying. It made sense, he guessed.

Andre took a sip from his own drink and ran his tongue over his lips. Then he patted Callie on the knee. Jake couldn't be certain if it was a gesture of dominance, sexual desire, or protectiveness.

"My job here at the resort," Andre continued, "Is to make sure our guests are safe. Do you understand?"

Jake again gulped. He didn't realize how fast he'd been sucking down his drink, just to have something to occupy his facial expressions. "But what I saw last night in the alley--"

"Ignorance is bliss, my friend. That was a business transaction gone wrong, and nothing more. It becomes necessary to flex my muscles from time to time when a rival is going to be a problem."

He threw back his glass of scotch and gestured for another round of drinks. The waiter came and went. Otherwise, it was just the three of them, alone.

Callie kicked her legs back and forth in the water, not at all bothered by Andre's confession.

"Do you think you get it now, Jake?" Andre asked.

Jake took a deep breath and blew out a sigh. "I guess I'm fine with the organized crime connections. As long as they don't effect us, I don't care what happens." Jake admitted, not wanting to probe much deeper. He enjoyed mafia movies. So a cartel really wasn't much different. And he appreciated organized crime as opposed to random street violence. The mob didn't kill someone, unless that someone had wronged the mob. To stay on their good side was easy-- don't involve yourself with them.

"There's a 'but'?" Andre asked, his voice calm and deep. His eyes relaxed as he lounged back on his elbows. A giant jungle cat at rest.

"I'm not sure I like what I saw today. When you had your hand on my wife's... on her butt."

"Jake!" Callie reddened, offended to have been called out like that.

"Do you see me as a threat, Jake?" Andre asked calmly. "Not to your safety, but to your marriage?"

Callie looked sharply at Jake, expectantly. He sensed they were on the verge of revisiting a previous argument-- one that hadn't been fully resolved. The one where Callie insisted that Jake didn't trust her.

"Well... I guess not," he backpedaled nervously. "It's not that I don't trust you, or my wife. But you put your hand on her ass. And that made me uncomfortable."

Andre belly laughed again. His voice like a roar into the night, carried away on the wind. "Jake, this may or may not surprise you, but given my position and stature, I'm very popular with the ladies. I always have a few... what you'd call 'groupies'... chasing me around. They're very flirty and openly affectionate with me. When I hug them, I tend to grab their behinds."

Jake was growing impatient with the way Andre slow walked him. "What does that have to do with my wife?"

Andre shrugged innocently. "Sometimes I forget myself or who it is that's hugging me. Sue me. I briefly forgot it was your wife, my hand went to her butt, I gave it a squeeze, then I realized as I was doing it that it wasn't one of my lady friends, but by then it was too late. I apologize if made you uncomfortable, but at that point, the damage was done."

Hearing Andre spell it out like that, actually Jake felt a lot better. It had been an honest mistake. Jake had made a few in his life too. Maybe he hadn't exactly grabbed the wrong ass, but there was more than one occasion where he'd called the teacher "mom", much to the amusement of the classroom.

Jake sighed. Andre still made him uncomfortable, but clearing the air and hearing all of these admissions being addressed out loud made him feel better. If Andre was forthcoming and truthful, Jake could do a better job of dealing with his insecurities.

"Hey, I'm sorry man," Jake said, "It was just weird for me. After everything that happened. And you and my wife have been spending a lot of time together. It made me nervous."

"Of course we've been spending time together, Jake," Andre said. "That's my job. And I'm already an affectionate man. But going back to my earlier question-- does it bother you, me spending time with your wife? Do you not trust us?"

"Well, I haven't been spending much time with her lately," Jake avoided the topic, "So if another guy is well--"

"Jake is definitely dealing with some jealousy issues," Callie blurted out on his behalf. She was halfway through her second drink, and the alcohol must already have gone to her head. She let out a single hiccup cutely.

"So then this might bother you?" Andre placed his hand on Callie's bare knee. Callie looked from one man to the other. Andre's expression was one of serious intensity, to Jake, it seemed like he was testing the waters.

"I don't know. It's weird, I guess." Jake admitted.

"I think you see what you want to see in the gesture," Andre said, pulling his hand off of Callie's leg. "This is your vacation and you've been more uptight than ever."

Jake shrugged and finished his drink. "I guess I have been."

"But you're feeling better now that I've explained myself?"

Jake nodded, sensing that Andre was steering the conversation. Maybe it was a combination of the relief he felt, coupled with the second Long Island Iced Tea, but Andre seemed to know what he was talking about.

"Well it sounds like you need to cut loose and enjoy yourself a little," Andre suggested. "I have a fun idea that might help you get past your jealousy and just enjoy the moment."

"I'm scared that this where you kill me, but alright, I'll hear it," Jake laughed nervously.

Andre barked an easy laugh. "You're too much, my friend. But no. We have a private pool all to ourselves, we have drink service, and we have a beautiful night. I suggest a swim."

"But we don't have suits," Jake said, glancing down at himself.

Callie looked momentarily surprised. Andre's smile only grew. "That's the point, isn't it?"

"A-are you serious?" Jake asked, not sure. His concerns were less about Callie being nude in front of Andre, and much more about himself being naked in public. The thought made him self conscious about his manhood, and his physique.

"I've never skinny dipped before," Callie said. She looked nervous, but she bit her lip in hesitant curiosity.

"It might help with your jealousy issues if we cut loose a little," Andre admitted. "Share an awkward experience together."

"I think it'll definitely be awkward," Jake admitted, looking from one face to another. Callie was regarding Andre, as if asking if he was really serious about this.

Andre started to unbutton his shirt. There was a lightheartedness about his expression that Jake had never seen before. Even Callie seemed taken aback.

"I-I guess," Jake hesitated. But the vibe of the evening had indeed changed. He felt pleasantly buzzed, at ease, and many of his concerns about Andre had dissipated. But now there were new ones, like being naked in front of a stranger.

Andre had shed his shirt and tossed it casually onto a lounge chair.

Jake and Callie exchanged a nervous glance, and Callie smiled. She looked just as nervous and unsure as Jake felt, and he was relieved to recognize his wife once again in that blush. She was nervous and thrilled, excited and scared all at once. If this was how he could return her to the old Callie again, then he'd do it.

He undid his shirt as Callie started to unhook her jewelry and lay it neatly to one side, the entire time, they traded little expressions of 'this is crazy'.

Once Jake was down to his underwear, that was when he was really on the fence. Callie had undone her dress and was holding the loose material to her breasts. Then Jake figured the quickest way to get past this was to just do it and get into the water.

He turned and shrugged out of his boxers. The under lights of the pool reflected off of his pale white ass. Then he hunched and dashed to the pool's edge.

Andre couldn't resist laughing at Jake's awkward run. "He thinks I'm going to shoot at him," he cracked up.

Jake leapt into the water with a splash. "Oh thank god the water is warm," he sputtered when he came up for air.

"Are you sure about that?" Callie replied in a sassy tone, her eyebrow cocked playfully.

"Shut up," he said, embarrassed, and covered his crotch with his hands, even though the waves obscured the view enough that they probably couldn't see. Warm water or not, Jake's penis wasn't performing to it's better standards. He was nervous, and his member had retreated quite a bit.

A moment later, and Callie dropped her own fears. She discarded her dress, and the last of her clothes. Then she was fully nude by the pool's edge. The lights from the pool cast dancing lights across her curvy bare skin. Her large chest stood full and proud, and her shaved mound was smooth and inviting. More than that, the hesitance from her expression seemed gone. Now that she was standing naked in front of two men, her eyes and mouth were natural, and her expression one of a lusty sex kitten. It was weird, how Callie-- normally shy and nervous when she was afraid they'd get caught-- now seemed to be charging headlong in the opposite way. She was naked, and she was emboldened like a porn star before a shoot.

Jake felt a stirring in his crotch from the sight of his wife. But then he looked over at Andre, and noticed something too. The huge black man was looking right at Callie with something like lust. What was worse was that Andre had lowered his pants. What hung between his legs was even bigger than Jake had previously guessed, from that day on the beach when Andre had shown off in a Speedo.

The man's cock was huge. Like an Apollo rocket. It was thick and meaty and dark. If it was a snake, it would be able to swallow Jake's cock whole. What was worse, as Andre inspected Callie's naked body, Jake watched in awe at the way Andre swelled. He was getting a boner!

Jake was mortified, jealous, and ashamed, but for some reason his own dick was becoming stiff as a board. This man was turned on by Callie.

Callie didn't look back at Andre, although she was certain that he was looking at her. She strode to the edge of the pool and dipped her toe in the water. That gesture alone was sexual and confident beyond how Callie usually was.

Then Callie slipped into the water and submerged her naked body.

"Wow," she grinned as she emerged, pulling her wet hair back from her face. "This is crazy, right?" She asked as she paddled over to Jake.

His heart was pounding. He wasn't sure why, but he was suddenly very worried that they were crossing the threshold to something dangerous. What were they doing? How would this end? And if it did, was it some place that Jake wanted to end up? He was suddenly terrified that after tonight, things would irrevocably change forever.

As Callie came up beside Jake in their little cozy corner of the pool, near the potted privacy plants, she turned and stared at Andre.

The large black man walked across the pool deck. His giant cock swung heavily between his legs. It looked very solid and very meaty. Jake was uneasy, staring down something that he would never come close to comparing to. What was worse, when he glanced at Callie, he saw that his wife's eyes were glued to Andre's body. A part of him felt his heart break slightly. Maybe his jealousy issues had some merit after all.

Then Andre was in the water and striding over to join them. The water hardly slowing him down. He was an unstoppable force.

"Are you having fun?" Andre asked with a smile, addressing the couple of young white newly weds.

Jake felt like they were cowering in the corner of the pool, approached by an immense black sea monster. And that sea monster was looking at them as though they were a tasty treat.

"This is exciting," Callie giggled nervously. As Andre's approach, Callie stood a little further out of the water, until her breasts emerged-- wet and bare, water sloshing pleasantly between them. Her eyes traveled down Andre's solid black muscles, further. Even beneath the water, Andre's immense python of a cock was visible. And it was hard to ignore the angle that it stood straight up at.

"It's umm... it's nerve wracking," Jake said, absentmindedly. "What if someone comes over here? Won't we get in trouble?"

"Do you think we'll get in trouble, Jake?" Andre asked, standing full and proud in front of the two of them.

Jake was breathing hard. He felt uneasy. It was like a thick cloud of tension had enveloped the three of them. It wasn't a life or death tension. Jake no longer felt like Andre had any interest in Jake's life. He had the sudden, unmistakable fear that Andre was interested in something much different. Much more personal. Deep down, in the most primitive parts of his caveman brain, Jake felt the unmistakable threat of animalistic competition. And it scared him. It wasn't a fear for his life. It was a fear for his soul... for his ego... for his manhood...

He nervously shook his head.

"I think we're already in trouble," Callie said. Her voice was soft and serious. Her eyes were on Andre. Her thoughts were unreadable... she could have been in a trance, the way her attention was glued to Andre... as though Jake wasn't even there.

Jake felt like a third party, even standing there beside his own wife, and them treating the situation like he was hardly even there.

"Let's get our drinks in here with us. That way, even if we get caught, we won't care," Andre smiled. "Right Jake?"

"That might help," Jake admitted.

"Callie, baby," Andre said. "Why don't you go bring our drinks out to us?"

"Okay Andre," Callie said, almost eagerly. She dipped beneath the surface and swam to the wall.

Andre and Jake watched her go. The pool lights reflected off of her as she swam.

"Mmmm... that wife of yours is really something," Andre said privately to Jake. "Don't you think?"

And before Jake could respond, Andre laid one heavy, muscle bound arm across Jake's shoulders. The gesture could have been construed as friendly, but Jake didn't feel like it was. Now that it was just the two of them, it felt... threatening.

Jake felt himself tremble, suddenly regretting this decision to ever come to the pool with Andre. Andre was making no bones about checking out his wife's naked body. And Jake suddenly felt like if Andre got any urges, there'd be no stopping him.

"Yeah... yeah... she's really something," Jake found himself blurting out.

"That cute face, that long golden hair, those curves, and those titties," Andre said the last part very slowly.

Jake reddened.

"You're a lucky guy, Jake. That you get to play with those big fuckin' white titties."

The words plucked at Jake's sudden mounting fear. This whole skinny dipping hadn't been for fun. It had been a ruse-- not just to get Callie out of her clothes, but to put Jake and Andre side by side. To let Callie judge the men through her eyes, and notice the differences between them.