Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie surfaced at the water's edge and pulled herself half out, stretching to collect the drinks from the pool deck. Her round bare butt faced them, her legs kicked behind her. They could both see her pussy. Pink and dripping with pool water.

Andre didn't say anything, but Jake could sense Andre moaning to himself like he was appraising her, and liked what he saw. Jake glanced down and saw that Andre's erection had grown. It was pointing right across the pool at Callie. Andre's fist was wrapped around it, slowly pumping himself to the sight.

Jake felt his stomach drop. This was not a friendly hang out.

"I think I spilled mine," Callie giggled as she slid back into the water.

"That's alright baby. You can have mine." Andre replied. Then he turned to Jake and gave him a hard stare. It could have only lasted a moment, but to Jake, it was an eternity. It was downright menacing.

Callie slow-motion strode back to them-- the only way to really walk in a pool, drinks balanced in her hands.

Callie took one look at them, Andre's arm across Jake's shoulder and snickered. "You two don't look like you're conspiring at all. What are you talking about?"

"Just admiring that view you gave us, baby," Andre said with a confident smile.

Callie paused, momentarily reddened, then giggled. "I'm sure you were, perverts." She handed Jake his drink, which he gratefully accepted with a trembling hand. He started to suck it down quickly to hide his mounting dread.

"I was just telling Jake what a lucky guy he is," Andre sank playfully in the water, swimming in a slow lazy circle.

"Oh, is that so?" Callie asked, moving with him. Jake was frozen, unable to move, and terrified to. Andre hadn't directly threatened him, but there was something in that whole gesture a moment ago.

"I asked Jake if he'd share you," Andre said coolly.

Callie sank into the water up to her shoulders as well. Beneath the water, Jake could see her tits moving and bouncing ever so softly. She shot Jake a curious look. "Oh? And what was that verdict?" There was glint of curiosity in Callie's expression.

Andre couldn't hold back a smile, then he laughed out loud. "I think I've toyed with the white boy enough tonight. I don't want to give him a full blown heart attack."

Callie laughed. "Wow. You must have really scared him for a second." She glanced at Jake. He looked down at himself in shame. His pecker was still rock hard. There was no getting rid of that, and he was ashamed that it was. Because the direction that this evening had taken was definitely not where he wanted it to go.

Jake watched from the corner of pool, feeling like the outcast. Andre and Callie moved in a lazy circle, like jungle cats circling each other. They laughed, they drank, and they talked. Several times, Jake saw them whisper a few remarks. Then they'd both glance over at Jake and snicker, as though they'd just made a joke at his expense. Jake barely heard about what. He was too busy trying to form some plan to get them out of this. To take Callie and retreat to their room in a way that wouldn't cause an inevitable confrontation. And every which way he did the math, he felt as though there was no way out of this. Andre had them trapped. He wasn't going to let the night end on Jake's terms. And it seemed that Callie was blindly following Andre's lead at this point.

Jake's heart pounded like tribal drums in his ears. THUMP-A-THUMPTHUMPTHUMP! A-THUMPTHUMPTHUMP! A-THUMPTHUMPTHUMP!

"Jake?" Callie's voice across the water snapped him out of his thoughts and made his heart leap into his throat. Submerged in the pool, he wasn't aware of how drunk he was. But when he looked down at his glass, he saw that it was empty. He wasn't sure how long he'd zoned out with his thoughts.

"Huh?" He blinked dumbly at them.

Andre laughed. "Wow, he really is tuned out." He laughed harder.

Callie giggled. "I asked if you wanted another drink?" She held up her own glass. "I finished mine too."

"Oh," Jake blinked. He shook his head. "No, I was actually thinking that maybe we should start to sober up and call it a--"

"Drunk already?" Andre laughed. He glanced at Callie. "Man, white boys can't drink."

Callie shrugged modestly. "Neither can I."

"But you're at least holding your own. I'll tell you what, Jake," Andre said. "Why don't you hang here and try to sober up a little? Me and your wife are going to get us some refills." There was a firmness to the suggestion that resonated with Jake: 'Stay here while I leave with your wife.'

Callie didn't ask why Andre simply didn't send over the waiter with more, like he'd done up until now. It was like she already knew.

Then Andre dipped beneath the water and scooped up Callie in his enormous arms. Jake had the sudden urge to stop him. To scream out. To wake himself up from this dream, to grab his wife and pull her away from Andre...

But then Andre shot a look at Jake over his shoulder. He was smiling in triumph, but there was something much worse than his smile. It was that same murderous glare. The one that Andre had given the man with the gold tooth in that dark alley last night. It was a warning, and it sent chills down Jake's spine.

Andre then climbed out of the pool, with her. The sight was surreal-- this huge black man with water cascading down his muscular frame, like Colossus emerging from the sea, with Callie in his arms. His muscular round ass cheeks jumped and flexed with his stride. For a moment, Jake didn't see Andre's cock swinging between his legs. Then it dawned on Jake-- that was because Andre's cock wasn't limp anymore.

He set Callie down on the pool deck, and she hurried to retrieve towels and her things, deliberately not looking at Andre's monster erection, that stood full and proud. She wrapped her little white towel tightly around her body. It barely hid her curves, and her nipples pressed through the fabric.

"We're just going to go get drinks, really quickly, Jake," Callie insisted. She was trembling, and Jake realized that it wasn't out of any fear. It was out of excitement. "We can't go to the bar like this," Callie said, trying to sound innocent, but she wasn't fooling anyone. Herself, least of all. "I think there's some bottles in the mini-fridge in our room," she explained. "We're going to go look," then she hurried away without another glance at her husband.

"Right," Andre said, not even bothering to cover his naked body. "Jake, wait here." He repeatedly, like he was giving a command for a dog to stay. That murderous glint was in his eye, daring Jake to challenge him in any way. "Me and your wife are going to get us more drinks... back at the room," he emphasized in a tone that sounded mocking. His eyes bore holes through Jake. They all knew it was a lie, Jake most of all.

Jake shook his head. The tiniest sound of protest escaped his lips like a dying animal. It was pathetic. He didn't want them to go back to the room. He wanted desperately to say something that would stop this. But Jake realized that he couldn't... that he was scared. He peed himself. He actually peed. He didn't realize that it was happening until he felt the warm cloud surround him beneath the water.

"Glad you're so cool about this," Andre remarked with a smile-- completely confident that Jake wouldn't interrupt. Then he turned and followed Jake's wife back toward the honeymoon suite.

Jake stood, frozen and trembling, alone in the pool, even as the lights to the honeymoon suite flicked on. From his vantage point at the pool, he could see it all through the balcony windows.

Callie strode into the suite, and before Andre was even in sight, she was dropping her wet towel on the floor, discarding it. She was fully nude, dripping wet. Her breasts and body had a lovely sheen about them. She looks as though...

...as though she's ready to mate...

Jake wasn't sure why he thought of it, but then Andre strode into the room, towering over the young bride. His cock sticking straight out, pointing at its next conquest.

"Please no," Jake whispered to himself in a voice that felt too dry to be audible. He tried to pinch himself, begging that this all be a nightmare. That this entire trip was just some bad dream.

Then Andre pulled Callie into him. They knew Jake was out there, that he could probably see this, and they simply didn't care. Her face tilted up and their lips met in front of the balcony doors. Callie's hands went straight to Andre's manhood. There was a familiarity to the touch, and it dawned on Jake that this was not their first time fucking.

How long? How long had they been doing this? The question nagged at him, though it was really a moot point.

Callie's hands stroked Andre's shaft with fast eager pumps. She cast one glance to the balcony doors, seeing Jake alone in the darkness beyond. Then Andre was turning her face away from Jake and back to him. Their kissing resumed. Excited and passionate. Andre's dark face against Callie's white one. Their tongues wrestled in each other's mouths... and sometimes outside of them, in little teasing peeks for Jake to see.

He was shaking his head in utter disbelief, sobbing soundlessly to himself at the sight. The corners of his mouth turned down in an open frown. There was an intimacy about all of this that hinted there was more to this than a drunken bad decision.

Then Andre reached down, grabbed Callie's ass like he had before, and scooped her up into his arms. Callie threw her legs around his waist and locked her feet tightly together. All the while their powerful lustful kiss never broke. Then Jake saw Callie's big boobs mash against Andre's and his heart broke.

"Oh god," he cried, even as his own hand wrapped around his pitiful cock. His heart hurt more than it ever had, and at the same time, his cock was as hard as a flagpole. He stroked at the sight of this man completely inserting himself into their honeymoon, inserting his tongue into Jake's own wife.

Andre held Callie with one hand, while his other roamed her body, reaching up and fondling one of her large juicy tits. He squeezed and rubbed it roughly. His dark skin contrasting against Callie's pale boob. Their kiss broke, and Callie leaned her head back to moan. Jake couldn't hear it, but he could see the pleasure on her face.

"Oh god," he hated himself for masturbating to the sight of his own cuckolding, but he couldn't resist.

Andre hiked Callie higher, holding her up with ease. Her legs locked together behind his broad back. He wrapped his lip around one of Callie's erect nipples and began to suck with real hunger.

Jake took a deep snuffling breath. Andre was licking at the same nipples that Jake often liked to taste when he and Callie were in bed together. Now this interloper was claiming them as his. Even worse was when Callie held Andre by the back of his head and pushed his face hard against her chest. Jake couldn't hear what was being said, but he could see Callie's mouth move soundlessly, her eyes shut in pleasure. She was enjoying it, giving him instructions, whispering sweet nothings.

Andre turned away from the window and carried Callie to the bed. For a moment, all Jake could see was a pair of little white feet locked together behind a muscular dark-skinned back that was so broad, it was practically a wall. Andre's firm ass cheeks jumped as he moved.

Callie was facing Jake, dead on, and for a second, her eyes opened and found him in the dark. There was little regard for him in that momentary stare, and Jake groaned again in the wallows of despair.

Then Andre was climbing into the honeymoon bed with Jake's bride. There was little to see from this angle, beyond a pair of white spread legs, and the towering black man who lay between them.

Jake was trembling. There was no way Callie would be able to accommodate Andre's size with ease... unless...

Andre's hips began to move and Callie's toes curled on the sheets.

...unless they've done this before, Jake realized.

For the briefest of moments, Jake could hear the muted sounds of a woman moan. Then Andre's hips began a steady up and down motion that could only mean one thing-- Andre was inside of her.

Jake couldn't see the penetration, he could hardly see anything beyond a black man laying in his hotel bed, and the steady sensual way that he moved up and down. But somehow that was even worse, having to imagine it-- imagining Callie laying beneath him, staring up at the man who was taking her, and moaning into his face... probably kissing him.

Callie's toes continued to curl and grasp at the bed sheets. Her hands appeared at Andre's sides, holding him. The rhythm of their fucking like a slow gentle caress, and Jake felt like "making love" was too heart breaking of a term to describe what he was bearing witness to. Just as he and Callie had consummated their marriage, Andre and Callie were now consummating it's ruination.

Callie's hands started lower down Andre's sides. His pace started to quicken. Her hands reached his firm muscle-toned ass and she gave it a squeeze. Jake whimpered again. Callie was enjoying this! So much so that she was exploring Andre's body with her touch. Then her hands locked onto his hips and Jake could actually see her pulling Andre into her.

Andre's thrusting sped up. The bed began to shake. Jake could do nothing but follow Andre's ass with his eyes. Up and down, fast and steady, his strokes long-- they'd have to be, because the man's cock was colossal.

Jake watched as the speed built. There was a familiarity to the way Callie's hands caressed Andre that stung Jake in deep and profound ways. But still, he couldn't stop. His hand roamed his little white penis, and he was wondering what was the matter with him that he was stroking himself to the violation of his own marriage.

Andre's hips turned into a blur. The man's stamina was unmatched. The bed began to shake to the steady beat of Andre's fucking. There was an animalistic nature to it. Callie's feet came off the bed, and stood straight up in the air. Her toes still curled. Andre was an utter fuck machine. Jake swore he could hear the cries of passion emanating from the room, could hear the way the bed thundered against the wall, and it occurred to him why the honeymoon suite was so isolated in comparison to the rest of the rooms.

Andre's fucking went on and on. Longer than Jake would have ever been able to go at that speed and intensity. Beads of sweat formed across Andre's back, and traced rivers down the contours of his muscles as they ran.

Then suddenly, Callie's toes stopped curling. Instead they splayed wide, and Jake cried out in anguish as he knew what that meant-- Callie was having an orgasm. Andre had fucked her to orgasm. The muffled scream that followed only confirmed that. A moment later, and Andre withdrew, holding one of Callie's legs high in the air, he ran his tongue along her skin, tasting her.

Then they rolled over, like playful lovers. Callie was on top. Their bodies in profile to Jake, the sheets already askew from their frenzied movements. Callie looked like she was straddling a motorcycle that was so big, she had no business being on it.

Her hair was a tangled mess, and her expression was one of severe focus. A sheen of sweat coated their bodies. She bent forward and roamed Andre's mouth again with her own. Then she trailed her mouth down along Andre's muscles, kissing as she went, dragging her huge heavy boobs over his body, letting him feel the weight and smooth softness of her melons. It was something that always drove Jake nuts when she did it to him. But now, seeing another man enjoy it was utterly devastating. Andre lounged back, his hands tucked behind his head as he enjoyed the feel of Callie pleasuring him. Her mouth went down, down, down, until she finally reached his penis. She knelt between his legs like the submissive servant that she now was, and when her hand curled around the immense black shaft, Jake was struck by how big and powerful it really was... by how smitten Callie was over it.

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck. And while she did, Andre turned his head ever so slightly and smiled in triumph at Jake, alone in the dark, stroking his little pecker to the sight of his wife feasting on huge black cock.

Jake shut his eyes, trying to blot out that cruel, mocking smile of Andre's. But his hand continued to rub himself.

When he opened his eyes again, Andre had returned to watching the view of Callie's head bobbing up and down. She was stroking with one hand, cradling his heavy black balls with the other. Her head pivoted this way and that, slinging her golden hair around Andre's chocolate colored lap. Her mouth worked, her cheeks puckered in, and her tongue slobbered. Jake could almost imagine the soft sucking and cooing noises she was making now. They were the same noises she'd once made so long ago when she'd first sucked on Jake's penis-- alone in her bedroom, with Callie's parents downstairs cooking dinner.

The anxiety in Jake's stomach was immense. How would this end? Would this ever end? Or would Jake have to live this moment for the rest of eternity?

Speaking of eternity, it was an eternity before Callie came up for air, almost not wanting to let him go. She aimed Andre's cock up toward his face, and kissed her way up and down the underside of his manhood, from his balls to his head, then back again.

When she was satisfied she'd had her fill of the feast, she began the slow sexy crawl back up his body, dragging her tongue and her tits along the way. They mashed against his hard body, plump and pale. Then she was on top of him again, and it was time for round two.

Callie straddled Andre, and grinded her hips along the length of his cock in several slow back and forth strokes, intended to tease Andre. It worked, because he shut his eyes and sucked in his lips. She smiled to herself, pleased to have earned this reaction. Then she finally grasped his dick.

Despite his pain, his anguish, and his despair, Jake needed to see it as well. He needed to see Andre penetrate his wife again, and when she sat down on him, Jake's heart broke all over.

Callie's voice carried out into the night. A howl of pleasure and lust. Animals in heat mating for life.

Then she began to bounce. Andre grasped Callie's hips as she moved her body. Jake had been there many times before and knew that Andre was in for a treat. Callie had always been at her best when she was on top. She knew how to move her body, how to grip and ride, how to gyrate and pivot her hips in sexy little rotations, trying to take more and more of his cock. And she was doing all of those things right.

The bed bounced up and down with their movements. Callie's tits jiggled, and both Jake and Andre followed them with their eyes. Her juicy butt shook.

Jake could almost imagine the sighs that Callie let out each time she sank onto that length of meat. A smooth steady up and down. Nothing like the feverish way that Andre had fucked her. This was Callie's turn, and her effort wasn't to pound him, but to please him, to savor him and to let him savor her.

She rode. She rode him for a long time. Orgasm after orgasm shown on her face, and each time that it happened, Jake groaned more to himself. His own hand a blur beneath the pool's surface, but he found that even as he stroked, he couldn't cum. He felt numb from the waist, down. An erection that would never end, because even if he wanted to, he was in too much emotional pain to release.

Sweat ran down Callie's body. Her hair clung to her shoulders. She was growing tired, and when she couldn't seem to catch her breath, she collapsed across Andre's body, allowing him to take over. They kissed as Andre planted his feet, gripped her ass, and began to thrust up into her.