Cucked in the Tropics Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake watched their tongues dance and play. Callie slid her tits from side to side across Andre's body, to entice him. It worked, because his rhythm sped quickly, until his hips were practically a blur, and Callie could do nothing but go along for the ride. She looked like a cowgirl atop a racing bronco, leaning into the wind. She merely held on while the muscular body beneath took her wherever he wanted to go. Her eyes were shut, her lip was clenched in her teeth. Jake could hear her squealing through the glass of the balcony doors. He was positive the bed would break beneath them, yet somehow it didn't.

Whenever Andre slowed, Callie took over, bouncing herself along his length with reckless abandon. She looked like she'd lost her mind. And back and forth they went like that, for what felt like eternity. This must have been the same hell that June had suffered through at the sight of Mei being plowed.

Jake lost all track of time, and from the looks of it, so did Callie and Andre. The two new lovers' lips were locked tightly together when it was time for yet another change in position. Callie climbed to her feet and stood uncertainly. She looked lost, waiting for Andre to guide her.

And guide her, he did-- right to the balcony doors.

"Oh no," Jake groaned to himself.

Andre grinned cruelly as he bent Callie over in front of the window that faced out to the pool. Her hands splayed out on either side of her for support, like she was going to hug Jake from afar. But there was no hug coming. There was no warmth in any of this, and certainly no loving embrace.

Andre stood behind her and took her by the hips. Callie looked out into the night, almost apologetic, but not really sorry, as she spied the sight of her pathetic loser husband, alone and miserable, stroking himself in the pool.

Then her eyes shut, and all reminders of Jake were lost as Andre mounted her from behind, held her around the waist, and slid his cock deep.

Silhouetted against the bedroom lights behind them, Jake could see Andre's heavy pair of balls swinging back and forth as he fucked Callie. Their bodies moving together, her tits jiggled. Andre pushed harder into her, and those tits mashed against the glass. Jake gasped as he squeezed his cock.

Callie turned her head, her cheek pressed against the glass as well. Her gasping breath began to fog up the window.

Andre bit his lip, his face a contorted mask of concentration and pleasure. He was mating with Jake's woman, and was having the time of his life doing it. His cheeks puffed out with each exhale, and he threw his head back. It was a moan, but to Jake, it looked a mocking laugh that Andre was barking to the heavens.

Callie's eyes were also shut. She was holding on for her life as she braced against the glass. She was letting Andre fuck her in a way that she had immediately halted when Jake had attempted it on their first day here. The memory of it broke Jake's heart. It was an eon ago. When Callie was still devoted, and Jake was still happy. When the future looked bright, and not like this-- a nightmare without end. A nightmare where an immense black warrior had stolen his wife, cast Jake aside, and was endlessly pleasuring her with a body built for fucking.

"Not fair," Jake was sobbing as his hand pulled and rubbed his penis.

Callie and Andre didn't care. Their mating would go on, no matter what Jake wanted.

Andre peered over Callie's head. His eyes glaring at Jake, daring him to even try to stop him. His mouth spread in a proud, triumphant grin. It mocked Jake. It said things like 'Look at your woman, white boy. My place is inside of her, and your place is out there, tugging on your pathetic little dick.'

If only Callie could see that expression on Andre's face, would she still stand up for him as firmly as she had? Probably, Jake realized. She probably wouldn't care. She was too far gone. Lost in the throes of pleasure.

Andre fucked her against the glass like an animal, for the remainder of their romp. Callie's legs quivered and shook, signaling the approaching conclusion to their ritual. Neither one stopped. Both were gasping, their mouths hanging open as they soundlessly gasped for air.

Jake watched in defeat as both of their expressions went from heavy breathing with their eyes shut, until suddenly their eyes popped open. He knew, even without sound, Jake knew-- Andre was having an orgasm. At this very moment, a flood of this man's fertile seed was pumping into Callie's womb, swimming upstream to meet her eggs. Jake prayed that it wouldn't take, but he couldn't be sure of anything anymore.

Andre's hands gripped her tightly by the hips, and he gave hard, deep, slow pumps for emphasis-- to really drive home the point that he was packing his semen tightly into her baby maker. His mouth hung open as he used her body to evacuate the cum from his balls, milking it from his shaft, squeezing every last drop out. Callie held on, gulping and writhing in pleasure until Andre was satiated.

Then, like the obedient girl that Callie was, she turned and dropped to her knees before Andre, like she was praying at the feet of a stone statue. Her back turned on her husband as she faced her new lover. Andre's long dark shaft was covered with a milky white glaze of their combined cum. Callie grasped that cock and fed from it, accepting it into her mouth, she began the long intimate task of cleaning his cock of their sins.

And while she lapped him up, Andre grasped her by the head, peered out at the night, and began to fuck Callie's face. He found Jake, crying in the dark and grinned at him, spearing him through the heart with that expression, while he speared his dick into Callie's throat. She let him. She let him do all of it. She knelt obediently, her face tilted up to accept Andre, however he wanted to violate her mouth. She stroked him, rubbed his balls, and kissed his shaft as drool ran from her chin and pooled between her knees. Her heart-shaped butt pressed against the glass. She was in an absolute frenzy to please him, desperate for it.

Andre fucked her face until he was sure that she had thoroughly cleaned him up. Then, almost delicately, he helped her to her feet and guided her on trembling legs to the bed. Callie cast a glance out the balcony window one last time-- mostly to make sure that Jake wasn't about to come bursting through the glass in a fit of violent rage. Then she laid down in her honeymoon bed when Andre instructed her to.

Andre cast one final glance at Jake in the dark, smiled darkly at him, then switched off the light, sending the room into a total darkness where Jake could no longer see them.

Alone in the night now, Jake began to let his sobs of anguish audibly roll through the night. Even as he masturbated, he cried until tears were running down his face and dropping into the pool. The rest of the resort was indifferent, and the parties continued on...

*** To be continued... ***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories