Cucked in Vegas Pt. 03

Story Info
James takes Lana in a way I never could.
1.7k words
4.15
8.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers

Our Friend James Cucked Me in Vegas, Pt. 3

Note: This story contains elements of cuckoldry, face fucking, homosexuality, CNC, creampie eating, male chastity and humiliation. If those topics do not interest you, please pick another story to read, there are tens of thousands of them on this site.

After that wild ride in the Lync observation wheel and my cum clean up job in the bar, we headed back to the hotel, Lana and James in front again with me taking up the rear.

When we got back to the room, James turned to me and said, "Lana says you have chastity cage for that little clit of yours, true?" "Yes, sir," I responded without thinking. "Get out of your clothes and get the cage on and bring me the key." "From now on that's all you wear in this room." I looked at Lana furtively, he caught me doing that of course. "I'm your keyholder now, cuckboi, run along."

I fetched the cage from my luggage and began to disrobe. I willed my pecker to go down to make it easier to get the cage on, but it disobeyed me, still pointing straight out as I fiddled with the ring. "Go take a cold shower or something Mikey but get that thing on now, I don't want you playing with your little clitty anymore while we're here." I hustled to the bathroom. The cold tile floor and the water I splashed on my cock worked to get it softer, soft enough so that I could get the cage on. I locked it, dried myself off and rejoined them in the room where James and Lana were locked in an embrace, their tongues down each other's throat. I stood and watched them, my cock already straining at the confines of the cage. James broke away first and looked me up and down laughing as he saw the pink cage around my little pecker and my strangled balls. I handed him the key which he promptly tossed behind the couch.

"I'm gonna fuck Lana in the ass Mikey, I suggest you get her ready." He began to pull off his clothes as I knelt behind Lana and began to lick her crack, working my way up to her delicious asshole. She bent further over the couch arm, and I dug in. Wet sloppy kisses on her hole, working as much drool as I could in there with my tongue. Hoping I could get a few more minutes of her tasty ass, when James said, "that's enough of that cuckboi, get the lube and make sure you get a lot in there, Lana said she hasn't had it up the ass in months." I got the anal lube from the nightstand and proceeded to work one, then two and then finally three fingers up her ass with the lube. I didn't want that fat cock of his making her bleed or put her in too much pain. I had a good rhythm going and even forgot for a second how painful my erection was when James stopped me. Of course. Can't let the little cuckboi have too much fun.

He walked up to us, Lana bent over the couch arm and knelt behind her ass his massive thick cock pointing straight out. "Fluff me cuckboi." I was stunned, he'd been so adamant about there being no guy-on-guy stuff. Still, it was probably more for his dominant streak than any pleasure he might take from it. Besides, he was already rock hard, there was literally no point in me fluffing him, except a power play. I took too long; I could tell when he grabbed the back of my head and shoved it towards his manhood. I opened my mouth automatically and tried to prepare myself for his big, fat throbbing cock. I hoped like hell he wouldn't try to face fuck me as he had Lana in the observation cabin. I knew I couldn't take all that meat like she had. To out of practice. He shoved it in their pretty good and I opened as wide as I could, it felt good in my mouth, but I was still scared. He pushed at the back of my throat and said, "Suck it you fuckin' faggot." I swooned at the word, and he pushed harder, gagging me with his dick meat. Then he grabbed my nose with one hand and forcing the back of my head further down his cock with the other, cutting off my air. It felt like he did it for 20 minutes, but it was probably only 20 or 30 seconds. He finally let me go and pulled his cock out my face hole. "Lube it up and put it in Lana's ass cuckboi." Oh, that's right, Lana's here, I'd forgotten while I was gagging on his dick.... I looked over her as I picked up the lube and saw the smile on her face, she loved watching me suck dick almost as much as she enjoyed me getting cornholed. I looked at her pussy and saw the grool forming on her labia. I was happy I could give her that small pleasure.

I opened the lube up and poured some on to James' cock. I began to stroke it, tip to base, trying to get as much lube on there as possible. "Nice to play with a real cock, hey cuckboi?" he teased. "Now put in your lovely wife's ass." I lined it up to her ass and he began to press into her. Lana gasped and began to push back, what a good slut wife she was! I was so happy that she was about to get a proper ass fucking, something I would never be able to do for her. "Let go of my cock, cuckboi and get lost, she'll text you when you can come back." "Don't forget, when you're in the room, no clothes, cage only, get dressed and undressed in the hallway. Now fuck off faggot."

Red in the face again, I could feel the heat. I headed towards the door picking up my clothes on the way and hoped like hell the hallway was empty. I stepped out into the tiny alcove and put my clothes on as quickly as possible without anyone walking by. I knew that with another 5 days of the convention to come, that I'd eventually get caught bare assed naked, chastity cage and all. Disappointed I wouldn't be able to watch, again, I made my way to the elevators. I went down to the strip and just wandered around. I got drink from one of those walkup places and leaned back against the pedestrian railing to watch the endless flow of people walk by, wondering what nasty thing James was doing to my wife 16 floors above the Strip.

One drink followed another, and I found myself at the dueling piano bar again. I don't know how long I was there, but it was enough to see them change out both players. 2 hours maybe? I checked my phone again for the 'ok to come back' text. Another drink and maybe 20 minutes later I finally got the text from Lana. "Sorry we fell asleep Mikey, you can come back now."

I headed back to the room and waited until the hallway was clear before I disrobed back to the chastity cage and let myself in. They were fast asleep in James' bed, all spooned up as I slipped into my empty bed and promptly fell asleep with the room smelling like the aftermath of a Roman orgy.

I woke up to the sounds of the shower and an empty room, they were in the bathroom. I had to pee, but I waited until they both came out. When James' strode out of the bathroom like the King of the Castle, big dick swinging in the wind, he said "Good morning cuckboi!" So that was my name now for the rest of the week (maybe from now on?), no more Mike or Mikey I guess, even when he wasn't banging my wife. "How do you piss in that thing?," staring at my chastity cage. I started to tell him that I had to sit like a woman, pee through the cage and then clean up the piss on the cage when he stopped me. "Never mind cuckboi, I don't need to hear that shit." I took care of business and then rejoined them as they finished dressing. I got my clothes ready for the day, but of course I didn't put them on. Standing there in the daylight with nothing on but by cage got me in my head again, fucking with me. "We're headed to that place at the bottom of the elevators cuckboi, give us 20 minutes and then come down."

I waited the 20, then stepped into the hallway and got dressed before heading down. Lucked out again, but how long would that last? When I got downstairs to the restaurant, I saw them sitting at a table for two, holding hands and laughing. At me? Who knows? Probably not. Probably.

I waited until they noticed me and then headed to the takeaway line for a breakfast sandwich to go. They eventually met me at the entrance and Lana leaned into James' and gave him a big kiss. "You nerds have fun today. I'm headed to the rooftop pool today for some sun and to rest up my lady bits." No kiss for me, I guess. We headed off to the convention, and except for James calling me cuckboi every now and again, it was like nothing had happened. Like he hadn't assaulted my wife's mouth with his fat cock in a public setting. Like he hadn't drilled her ass with that thing like he was digging for coal last night. I hadn't even had a chance to talk with Lana about it, I only had my imagination to run on.

We got to the first session and sat down, I texted Lana to ask how she was doing, nothing. I put the phone away and tried as best I could to focus on the talks. I don't think I learned much that day, or that whole week. I was either watching them fuck, being told to leave the room so they could fuck or daydreaming about them fucking. It was double edged torture. Much pleasure in my head, much pain in my heart and my cock. As the day dragged on, I wondered what the cock of the walk, James, had planned for her (us?) tonight. What the hell had I gotten us into?

Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers