Cucked in Vegas Pt. 04

Story Info
James takes over completely, we are helpless.
3.2k words
3.98
7.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers

Our Friend James Cucked Me in Vegas, Pt. 4

Note: This story contains elements of cuckoldry, face fucking, homosexuality, sissification, tattooing, piercing, CNC, creampie eating, male chastity and humiliation. If those topics do not interest you, please pick another story to read, there are tens of thousands of them on this site.

That night when we got back to the hotel we got to the door and I started to disrobe and James looked at me and said "Not now." I followed him into the suite and James headed for the bathroom. Lana pulled me aside. "Please get another room for yourself and move over there while James and I are at dinner." I stared at her, dumbfounded, I couldn't even stutter. Nothing came out of my mouth at all. "Mikey!, did you hear me? Your constant presence is making James feel weird. I don't think he likes having a caged naked cuckboi around all the time." "Okay....." I stammered. "For at least two nights, and don't text me all the time asking how I'm doing, if I need you, I'll text you." Talk about a 1-2 punch to the gut. "Get your stuff and go, he doesn't want you here when he gets out from the bathroom." I just stated at her. "Go! Mikey! Move your ass!"

I broke out of my trance and started throwing stuff in my suitcase, I saw that my kit bag from the bathroom was already in there. No need to bother James in the bathroom. I turned to say goodbye to Lana who was primping in the mirror. "Just go Mikey." I walked out the door a ruined, dejected man. This was supposed to be fun, we were gonna spit roast her, hell we even talked about making her airtight! I expected James to get a little cocky and macho on me with a fresh dose of Lana's loving, but never to this extent. Should I have stayed and fought with Lana? Confronted James? No, this is what Lana wanted, what she deserved. Great sex from a real stud, not some little locked up pecker attached to a wimp.

I headed downstairs and got to have a very awkward conversation with the front desk clerk about why I needed another room, and that I was keeping our existing suite. She checked the record and asked if 'Mr. James' was staying in that suite or moving to mine. With a very red face, that shouted "Nope, James is gonna fuck my wife in there!" and as calmly as I could, I explained that James would be staying with the missus.

For the next two days I heard nothing from either one, except that first morning when I texted James about the days' conference sessions. He replied with "I'll be fucking your wife in the suite all day, no need for a hacker convention, don't text me anymore cuckboi." Another punch to my flabby gut. I dragged myself to the convention and attended several of the sessions. I couldn't tell you what they were about for million dollars, I was completely dazed.

On the third morning, Lana texted me to have breakfast with her at that same place near the elevators. She told me not to bring my convention crap, I wouldn't be attending any sessions. I met her at the place and took a seat. "Have a good breakfast cuckboi, we have a shopping list and to-do list that'll probably take all day." I started to ask her about it when she shushed me. "Coffee first cuckboi, have you forgotten already?" Don't think I didn't pick up on the fact that she was now calling my cuckboi too, I'd figure it just be a matter of time before she'd start with James saying it all the time.

First stop was the taxi queue, we got in one and Lana gave the address of a sex shop off the strip. When I tried to ask about her, about the alone time she spent with James, she just gave me the look and then nodded at the driver. Okay, it'd have to wait until we arrived at the shop, I guess. We picked up matching leather SLAVE collars. Black leather, sparkling rhinestones for the letters and a locking buckle with lock and keys, just like my chastity cage. I also had to buy a harness of some sort. Maybe they're called slave harnesses? I've seen them in some gay movie scenes. They look like something that the Top could hold onto while he was fucking a slippery bottom. This one had an attachment in the small of the back with a metal loop, when Lana picked up the handcuffs, I put two and two together. They/He were going to lock my hands behind my back to this fuckboi harness. While shopping I tried to question her as much as possible about her and James' time alone. I didn't get anywhere, she just said "He has a very healthy sexual appetite cuckboi, unlike you." When I asked about the collars she just said. "let's just say that he's relishing this role and wants to take things further." I stopped asking after that.

Another taxi and another shop off the Strip, a Tattoo and Piercing shop. I liked to research tattoo artists and make sure that I liked their work before getting inked.. I started to say something, and she said, "shut it cuckboi, this is what James wants." I went in with her and she told them that we had an appointment under the name of James. She nodded and we went back to one of the chairs. The artist pulled some of that hospital paper over the seat and Lana whipped off her sundress, threw it at me and jumped in the seat. "You have the instructions from James, right?" "Yes, Ma'am" the artist replied. "Get out cuckboi, if James wants you to see this he'll let you know, leave the dress." The artist didn't even flinch and just continued her prep. I went to the front of the store and sat. Soon I heard the tattoo gun going and Lana saying under her breath, "son of a bitch!" She wasn't in there long and the artist came out and grabbed something from a jewelry cabinet and went back to Lana. Two "MOTHERFUCKER!"s later Lana came out with the sundress on. Her headlights were blaring, and it was easy to see the barbells in her protruding nipples. No visible tattoo though.....

It was my turn next and I headed back, alone, to the chair. She said strip and I did; I was so compliant now. I just did it. The artist called back to Lana, "We need the key to his cage Miss." Lana came back and gave me the key, watched me unlock it and was unable to stifle a laugh when she saw my tiny little pecker with the cage marks on my dickhead and balls. The artist laughed too. I tried to hand Lana the cage, lock and key and she made that gagging sound like she was going to throw up. "No way cuckboi, you hold it, and pull this down over your eyes" as she handed me a beanie. I dragged it down over my head and covered my eyes with it. "Have a seat" the artist said. I did and Lana left the room. "You're getting a tattoo above your penis, be as still as you can." I couldn't be sure how long it took, maybe 15 minutes? I couldn't tell the shape or anything. She put the tape stuff on it and then covered it with a bandage.

"You're now going to get a frenulum piercing. Please don't move." She grabbed my penis with one hand and lifted it off my scrotum. "Can you get a little hard? Not like all the way, but at least a little? It'll be easier if you can." I imagined James and Lana fucking and I felt it start to rise, I stopped thinking about that before I got fully hard. She cleaned the underside off with alcohol and said, "get ready, don't flinch or this will turn out badly." I prepared myself as she pushed the needle through the little skin under the head of my pecker. It hurt, but not as bad as I'd imagined it would. She then affixed something cold around my cockhead, metal of some sort. Very cold. "Can you put the cage on without looking? You're not supposed to see this until James has a look first." I fumbled with the cage around this new thing whatever it was, and now the cage was even tighter. We'd ordered the smallest cage possible, but Lana and James had somehow found a way to make it even smaller!

When I was done, she told me to stand up while she converted the chair into a table, sort of. She told me to lay face down, that I was getting a tattoo on my backside. I did after a misstep or two thanks to the beanie. She started to prep my backside, around my tailbone. She got the gun going again and I thought, great... I'm now going to have a tramp-stamp (or is it a fag tag?) on my back and I didn't even know what it said or what it looked like. And was this artist any good? Too late now. She taped it up and told me to get dressed, no peeking. I eventually got my pants on and then my shirt. She told Lana I was ready.

We rode back to the Strip in silence and when we got to the hotel we headed to the spa. She said we had another appointment, and the attendants took us back separately after Lana confirmed they had the instructions from 'Mr. James'. The attendant ordered me about once in the room, barking commands at me "Strip!, Take off that cage!, Get on the table, all fours!" Bossy little bitch, but I complied. Unlike the tattoo artist, she didn't feel compelled to tell me anything. She just started waxing everything. My ass crack, balls, buttocks the back of my legs, calves. "Turn over!" as I did she busted out laughing while pointing to my little pecker. "Smallest one I've ever seen!" "Make it hard, I want to see it hard!" "Mr. James", I began to protest.... "Mr. James say I can do anything to you I want as long as all hair gone!" she shrieked with joy. "Make it hard cuckboi!" I started to jerk it and she just kept laughing, "You have a baby dick!" "I'll help you." With that she started pulling it on, hard. There was a small danger I'd cum, I hadn't been alone with my dick for quite a while. Then she grabbed the wax strips and pulled every hair from every angle, didn't stop until I was hairless from the neck down. She directed me to the shower. When I was done she was there with a towel and pointed at a set of clothes, pink and some pink slippers. Great; completely hairless, SLAVE collar, some tattoos I hadn't seen and some sort of steel ring around my cockhead that was attached to my frenulum.

She led me out to waiting room and I sat there for another hour thinking about my sorry ass and my sorry ass situation. Seriously, what the fuck was going on? Lana finally came out in a matching track suit and we proceeded up to the room. I started to strip at the door, but Lana held my arm. I followed her into the suite where James was waiting for us, glass of bourbon in one hand, stroking that big dick meat with the other. "Come here cuckboi." I hurried over to James and he told me to turn around and lift my top and pull down my pants. He ripped the tape off and admired the tattoo. "Property of James" he said aloud, "Perfectly done, let me see the front." I turned and lowered the front of my pants and he again ripped the tape off. "cuckboi, beautiful". He then rose slightly out of the chair and forced my head onto his cock. I opened and started to suck for all I was worth, if he was my owner now I would make him happy. I went it at eagerly and tried to throat him, but with him sitting down it was nearly impossible. The smell of him was intoxicating, I knew at once why Lana had sacrificed me to her lover. He stood up with his cock in my mouth, choking me and scooted me over to the nearest wall. Never even putting his drink down he held my head against the wall with one hand and began to fuck my face into the wall as I had showed him with Lana. Over and over, he pounded my hole without mercy, I had tears running down my cheeks from the brutality of it. If I'd been wearing mascara it would have been running all over, showing me to be the true slut I was becoming. Then, just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore he shoved it all the way down and unloaded his balls in my gullet. I didn't even taste anything; it was so deep. He just pulsed over and over until they were empty. When he pulled out his cock was covered in my saliva, and he proceeded to smack me in the face with it over and over. "Silly little faggot cocksucker, you should have never showed me that little trick" he chuckled. "Now go clean up and use everything you see on the bathroom counter". I looked up to see Lana sitting in the chair opposite, frigging her cunt madly, and then she arched her back and came, shaking. At least I put on a good show for her I thought as I headed to the bathroom.

I could hear them talking and laughing as I closed the door behind me. On the counter was a disposable douche. Holy fuck! He's going to try and stick his cock in my ass! I thought but couldn't believe it. I voided my bowels as best I could and douched my ass. When I was done with that, I took a shower and waited for them to call me. I then greased myself up as best I could with an anal lubricant that had sort of a douche looking attachment on it. I put a lot up there, if he was gonna get in my ass, I would need the whole tube.... "Bring the lube and get your ass out here cuckboi." I grabbed the tube and opened the door to see Lana in the same position I'd been, working James' cock back to full mast. His recovery period was amazing. In just the 20 minutes I had been in the bathroom he was hard as a rock again and ready to fuck.

"Lana, put his harness on, and lock it." Lana reached for the slave harness and put it on me, tight. When that was done she pulled my hands one at a time behind my back and locked them in the cuffs and locked the cuffs to the harness. "On the bed, all fours" he barked at me, taking the lube from my hand. "You too Lana." There we were, on the edge of the bed, side by side, asses up, faces down as we waited for our master. He inserted the lube into Lana's ass and pushed, then pulled out the tube and swished his big old sausage fingers around her asshole. When he was done he lined up the fat dick and began to press it into her ass. She moaned and then gasped as the head finally popped in. James grunted and proceeded to push slowly and when I thought he would bottom out in her ass, he pulled back. "Turn your head the other way cuckboi, you don't deserve to watch this." I did as he asked and stared at the wall as he ass-fucked my wife into the mattress. The bed was shaking, and she was moaning and gasping. I don't know how long it went on for, but he must have reached around and started flicking her bean, because she started cumming, as only my porn star wife could. The bed shook even more, and James' pulled out, Lana collapsed on the bed.

I knew I was next, but I couldn't see him coming, I just felt him grab my harness and pull me closer. Then that giant, thick dong hit my ass and I clenched up, fearing the push of his giant cockhead getting ready to invade my anus. He lined up and pressed forward and it hurt bad. "Push out cuckboi, now." I strained and pushed out at him and he continued to press the head against my asshole. This would never work I thought, I'd been using bigger dildos at home, but nothing close to his size. He pulled back and added more lube, fingering my butthole roughly with two, then three fingers. They were suddenly replaced with his throbbing cock head. He pushed, I pushed, and it was in. I saw stars, it hurt so bad. I didn't think I could take it, especially when he started pushing more of that dick meat into me. I heard and felt him squeeze more lube onto his dick and my crack. He worked that big meat back and forth and it started to feel really good. Not like I was going to cum, but the pain had lessened, and I was so happy for that. He pushed in again, a little more this time and hit my prostrate. Amazing, now it felt good! I moaned like the bitch I had become. "Lana wasn't lying! You are one tight little bitch." With that he began to fuck me in earnest. Deep dicking me, all the way, almost all the way out. His balls slamming my cage each time he bottomed out. I never felt so full in my life. Everything else drifted away.... The wax job, slave collar, the tattoos, my piercing, even Lana. There were two things in the universe, his cock and my ass. I was hyper focused on the sensations in in my asshole and anus and especially my prostrate. I knew I should ask for permission to cum, but there was no way. I started to convulse and the cum came dripping out of my cage and my ass clenched rhythmically more. James announced he was cumming and started to unload jet after jet into my guts. He had such a tight grip on my harness I thought he might snap it off. He finally stopped and pulled slowly out of my ass. Without permission, I turned back towards Lana to see her smiling and crying at the same time. She mouthed "I love you".

James called us his good little sluts and told Lana to take the harness and cuffs off. As he headed to the bathroom he said I could stay in the room tonight, If I put some clothes on. Lana and kissed, I kissed her tears away and told her I loved her. I whispered to her that she'd made the right decision, giving us to James.

Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers