All Comments on 'Cucked in Vegas Pt. 04'

by Biaxial

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First thing Mikey should of done when his wife told him to go get another room and hurry up and get out, oh and don't contact us. He should have gone to the airport and went home. As he was waiting at the airport, got on a computer and cancelled all there cards and moved all their money out their accounts to a new one in his name only. Then on last think cancelled the hotel room they were in, for 11am next morning. After he got back went straight to a divorce Lawyer..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Even though Mikey was a cuckold and sissy, he still trusted his wife. When they went shopping, he did everything she ask him to do, because he knew she would look out for his well being. But went Lana let James Humiliate him with the tattoos and Piercings, then by showing him what they done to him. Something clicked in Miley's brain, but he kept a stoned face. Even thought he had gone totally crazy, becuse he couldn't believed his loving wife had betrayed him like this. After they told he could stay in their room tonight after James had butt fucked them both. Mikey told them he had to go to his room to grab something. As he came back in to their room, he had already Chamber a round in to his weapon. When they saw what he was carrying, James started laughing at him, Lana started to cry really hard. She knew her husband felt that she had Betrayed him, she could see it in his eyes, also she knew he would never pull his weapon unless he ment to use it. Bang, bang, he turned and walked out of the hotel, never to be seen again. Some say he still living in Las Vegas, in the underground Catacombs or as there better known as the flood Canals under Vegas!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

beta boi and his cum dumpster wife... yawn.. this has been told about 800,000 times, all of them better than this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBiaxial@Biaxial
a sexual freak determined to write his experiences down and invent others yet to be lived :)