Cucked on a Caribbean Cruise

Story Info
Caribbean cruises proves a sexual adventure for two sisters.
12.1k words
3.92
36.4k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mateo can go fuck himself," Gia said, stuffing a buttered roll between her lips, "I'm serious. I'm going to focus on me for the rest of the cruise. I'm going to eat well, tan and relax well, and I'm going to fuck well too."

"Gia," Jessie said, watching her little sister eat another roll, "I'm sure Mateo is sorry for--"

"No, seriously. Fuck him. We're done."

My wife's 18 year old sister was still a teenager after all. She was all high school drama, even though she graduated two months ago, and even though her body was all woman too. She had the kind of perky large naturals that long pro strippers wished for, and the bouncy curvy behind to match. Jessie was only seven years older than her sister, but she looked at Gia aghast at how the teen flaunted her body: wearing skimpy tiny bikinis, tank tops with no bra, thongs that rode up her belly and invited eyes down to her ass. I tried to remind Jessie that she had been the same way at 18, when we met: a tasty little tart whose big tits I dreamed of sucking long before I ever got the courage to ask her out. Except for her blonde hair, Gia was the spitting image of my dark haired wife, although perhaps Gia's ass was fatter, not that I ever tried to look. Gia liked to tease me and call herself jailbait, even though she had already turned 18 almost a year ago. She knew I was a man after all, and men liked to drink in the sight of Gia like a smooth and smoke-scented whiskey glass.

"I'm sure Mateo doesn't want to spend the rest of the cruise by himself..."

"Then he can jump off the railing for all I care. We have two weeks left on this cruise and I'm not spending another second with that sniveling loser."

Mateo was Gia's boyfriend: a scrawny basketball loving kid a year above her in school. When he left for college, she cried and cried into Jessie's arms all night. Surely, they would follow the mould of every high school couple and he would be seduced by skanky college sluts. They would be fighting non stop.

They did fight, though not because Mateo strayed. In fact, the poor boy stayed home from every party, rather to imagine the gorgeous curves of his girlfriend Gia and touch himself. It was Gia who found long distance tricky. Late nights on the phone, she woke the whole house up screaming: "I did not touch any of those boys, Mateo, seriously!" In actuality, she had sucked four dicks at the school dance and already planned to let them take her three holes together.

The cruise had been Gia's belated 18th birthday gift. Something she had begged for. Please, Jessie, take me and Mateo on one of those gorgeous Caribbean cruises. And yeah, your husband can come too, I guess. So Jessie had shelled out the dollars for the four of us to get medium-sized rooms on board. And now, Gia wished Mateo had never come.

"What did he do that was so bad, Gia?"

"He's just a loser! Why is he so lame, seriously?"

"What'd he do?"

"He just... ugh!" Gia was all hormones, swaying breasts, eating endlessly from her plate from the buffet. "He was so rude to me before dinner that I told him not to come. Like, how fucking dare he?"

"What happened?"

Gia grunted. "We did, ugh, fucking jet ski rides on that little island this morning." The boat had been docked at a tiny private island this morning on its way to Jamaica for the main part of the trip. "And he accused me of rubbing up against the instructor."

I had seen Gia and Mateo taking their lessons. Their instructor was a local, a giant muscular Jamaican man with dreadlocks past his shoulders. Gia had been wearing a little bikini stretched tight over her huge tits, which was drawing attention from many of the guests.

"Were you, Gia?" Jessie asked.

"Okay, maybe a little! He was hot. But that doesn't mean Mateo can be rude to me. It's my fucking trip. He's lucky he's even here."

"Gia, sweetie," Jessie said, rubbing her sister's shoulders, "You can't just be mad at him forever. You'll have to make up with him before bedtime since he's in your room."

"No, I fixed that," Gia said, "I told him to stay with you two."

Jessie and I looked at each other frowning.

"Come on!" Gia shouted, "He's got to sleep with you guys. I'm not letting him back into my room. And what do you guys need the privacy for? You already fucked today."

Both Jessie and I looked at each other. After swimming in the ocean, Jessie and I had retreated to our cabin and had some of the most mind blowingly good sex in a while. Jessie rode me, dangling her big titties in my face while I spanked her while inside her. We both came twice. The idea that Gia and Mateo had heard us making love from the other side of the wall made us blush now.

"Relax, you two can be married and screw or whatever," Gia said, sucking down a drink from a straw, "Just take Mateo in."

In the spirit of cheering up her sister, Jessie agreed.

"Speaking of fucking," Gia said, "I talked to that jet ski instructor at the end of our lesson and he said he'll take me dancing tonight around the ship's clubs." She stuffed a final buttered roll in her mouth and stood up. So that's why she was wearing a tight club dress, the neckline completely open for her bra-less tits and a cutout around her midriff and thighs that showed off her skin. Even her hair was done up in a special way, and her make up was particularly considered.

"You're not supposed to go to those clubs if you're under 21," Jessie said.

"So? I'll be with Zidane. He works here and can get us in."

I considered telling Jessie the other important fact about the jet ski instructor: the man must have been three times Gia's age. Muscular and youthful, sure. But much older. But she was already so upset, I couldn't bear it.

"Smell ya later," Gia said, blowing kisses to us and trotting away.

"I swear," Jessie said, fuming.

"Oh please. You don't remember yourself at that age? You were sending love letters to Mr. Pinkowski." Jessie at 18 had had a wildly inappropriate crush on our history teacher.

"Ugh, that's true," she said, "I don't think I told you this, but we made out after graduation."

"What?!"

"Yeah, he invited me over and cooked me dinner while his wife was gone. We didn't too more than that, just drank champagne and went skinny dipping in his hot tub and made out a little... but I didn't tell you then."

I rolled my eyes. Even though this story was ancient and I knew Jessie was committed to me, hell, she had married me, this past story still stung. She could tell, and rubbed my shoulders lovingly.

"I guess you're right. Girls at 18... they're just uncontrollable."

After dinner, while Gia was presumably grinding and flirting with the Jamaican hottie, Jessie and I retreated to our room. We opened the cabin door to find, perhaps not unexpectedly, Mateo. He was laying on the bed on his phone. It was the same unmade still damp bed that Jessie and I had fucked in. To Jessie's horror, her moist and slightly torn bra and panties were out in the open on the bed where she had left them, right next to teenaged Mateo's face. She quickly grabbed it and stuffed it in a suitcase.

"Sup guys," Mateo said, "Thanks for letting me crash here."

Jessie made a look of sympathy. "I'm sorry about your trouble with Gia."

"Yeah, Gia gets like this," he said, "Just gotta apologize and wait for her to get over it." At least Mateo seemed used to these patterns.

Jessie reached for her waist to begin undressing, but then she remembered Mateo. Sheepishly, she grabbed her pajamas and retreated into the bathroom to change.

"Yo man," Mateo said, "I heard you plowing Jessie earlier. Nice going."

"Mateo," I said, "That's hardly appropriate..."

"Relax. We're the same, bruh. Both fucking these sisters. So tell me, how tight is a pussy when she's 25?"

"Mateo, please--"

"Cause I'll tell you, Gia's snatch is fucking tight. And so is her asshole. She loves when I'm fucking her from behind and I got one hand on her titty and the other just sticking a finger right into that asshole."

The image of Gia on her hands and knees being fucked and prodded flashed through my brain. My cock twitched.

"Jessie's pretty tight," I said, giving a little smile. I had to give up a little for this poor kid.

"Fuck yeah. Cause, you know, I think Jessie's tits are bigger than Gia's. What size is she?"

"Bra size? An H cup."

"Fuck, I didn't know they made 'em that big! Gia's only DDD, and I thought that was fucking massive."

"Haha, yeah."

"Cuz, like, with tits that big, I bet you could fuck 'em," he said. He groped the air in front of him as if he were squeezing my wife's breasts. "Like, you could slide your dick between 'em real good."

"You could do that with Gia, though, right?"

"Nah man. I tried. I kept hitting her in the face."

I nodded in agreement, though it didn't quite make sense to me.

Jessie re-emerged from the bathroom, wearing her pajamas. I went in after her and got changed too.

"Mateo, sweetie," Jessie said, "We're going to go to bed now."

"Oh alright. I'll scoot over." He edged to the side of the bed to make room, and kicked off his sneakers to the floor.

Jessie looked at me. Without words, her eyes said everything: the poor kid's girlfriend is out dancing. Let him sleep in the bed with us.

I breathed and turned off the lights. I took the side of the bed, with Jessie in between us.

"Goodnight, boys," Jessie said playfully.

"Night," Mateo said. And immediately, he began snoring loudly.

I woke up a few hours later in the dark. I heard the sounds of whispering: Mateo and my wife, trying not to wake me.

"Mateo! Turn over."

"Nah, Mrs. S, I like to sleep this way."

"Mateo, you don't understand. Your... it's poking me! Your thing!"

"My thing?"

"Your... your penis! It's practically wedged between my thighs."

"Oh, sorry Mrs. S. That's just cause I'm asleep, it's nothing personal. I always get hard in dreams and stuff..."

"Just turn over, please."

"Mrs. S, I can't, I promise it will go away if you just wait." And then, almost instantly, snoring.

I felt my wife toss and turn, trying to get out of range of the boy's cock, but nothing would do. Finally, I felt her reach down and grab his penis with her thin hand and reposition it between his legs. It stuck.

"Silly boy," my wife said to herself, getting comfortable, "But what a cock!"

So Mateo's junk was sizable, I concluded, as I fell back asleep.

A few hours later, I awoke again. I assumed it was because Mateo's dick was once against probing my wife, but it was something else. Sounds were coming from the wall shared with Gia's cabin. At first, all I heard was the funky electronic music, but as I stirred, the rest became clear. Grunting, like a drum, over and over, with a harmony of throaty high pitched moans.

Gia was getting absolutely banged by the jet ski instructor next door.

"Fuck," said Mateo, who was wide awake and sitting up in our bed. I looked over and saw that Jessie was awake too, concerned and staring at him. We heard Gia cry out as wet slapping commenced. The wall shook slightly with the beat of it, hips thrusting, genitals oozing on the other side of the wall.

"Fuck," Mateo said again, his voice breaking, and now we realized he was crying.

"Oh dear," Jessie said, turning on the lights and sitting up fully, "There there, Mateo."

She held the boy close to her, and with one ear, I hear the speed intensify as Gia bucked hips with the jet ski instructor.

"She's fucking him!" he cried, face pressed into my wife's chest, coating her cleavage with tears. I saw down on the blanket that he was hard as a rock, his big junk poking up below the top sheet, and as Jessie held him closer, that cock of his slid comfortably between her legs.

"Oh!" Jessie said, his dick on the outside of her pajamas bottoms, right up against her pussy.

"She's fucking him!" he cried again, warbling and warbling. For Gia, it was getting even hotter, as we heard the wet slaps of ball sack hitting stomach, or else cheeks clapping on thighs.

It was hard to imagine it was Gia's young flesh colliding with that Jamaican power hunk, but then, unmistakable, her voice cried out: FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG BLACK COCK!

Mateo pulled himself up and stood off the bed. He was indeed rock hard, his big pink cock completely bare and pointing directly at Jessie's face. He really did have a sizable one, and even as he cried, it was hard not to stare at his long hanging balls.

"Fuck me!" Gia called out, moaning, "Fuck me, oh fuck, your cock is soooo good!" And with much shame, Mateo raced into the bathroom and slammed the door.

For a moment, Jessie and I froze, uncertain, until we heard it: the wet slapping sounds of Mateo beating his meat. He couldn't help it except to jerk himself off in our bathroom while Gia had her brains fucked out on the other side of the wall.

"This is..." Jessie said, whispering to me, "Intense."

"Yeah," I said, glancing down at her chest which was slick with tears. I was hard as could be. Jessie's hand made its way under the covers and grabbed my erection.

"Shhh," she said, as we heard the wet squishing sounds of Mateo stroking off against the hard brutal fucking of Gia by the older man. Jessie pulled her pajama bottoms to the side and held my cock to her snatch. It was oozing wet.

"Quietly," she said, slipping me inside her. Her pussy was warm and delicious. I kneaded her breasts, thrusting into her from below.

"Suck my dick, white bitch," came the voice on the other side. The presence of it sent Jessie into a moan so intense that I had to cover her mouth with her free hand. It made her orgasm instantly, creaming all over my dick. Even Mateo's masturbation increased as he heard the deep voiced stranger commanding Gia around.

"Fuck!" Jessie whispered, sliding off me to play with herself properly, "I need to cum again." I held my dick in my hand, stroking, as I watched Jessie bring herself to another orgasm.

Then, Gia: "YOUR BIG BLACK DICK FEELS SO GOOD!"

"Oh fuck!" That was Mateo, moaning from our bathroom, as he let out a big splash of cum all over himself. Jessie was lost in her own orgasm and I felt the bed shaking.

The sound of the door slamming open stirred her as Mateo emerged from the bathroom. We both sat quietly, pretending nothing had happened. Mateo lumbered over, his big soft dick oozing semen onto the floor with every step. I could tell the bathroom was practically coated with it, but I said nothing as he got back into bed, right on the spot where Jessie must have wet everything, and turned off the lights. The rhythmic fuck session of Gia and the Jamaican continued, even getting more intense, but Mateo fell asleep immediately.

Even Jessie found sleep easily. Only I lay awake, listening to Gia sweat and groan and fuck, demanding that the man take her asshole and slide it into her pussy and clog her throat with cock. The idea of busty Gia's dirty mouth full of black cock sent my balls into a twister.

Finally, when Gia had had so many orgasms that no one on Earth could keep count, the guttural animal sounds of the Jamaican's orgasm erupted. He screamed as he filled Gia's hole with his cum, though which hole who knew. The good teenage slut simply took it, and then after, a sticky sweaty mess, likely held his soft cock between her fingers and nuzzled against his naked chest while they each fell asleep.

I too fell asleep, waking up in the morning like that night had been a dream. It wasn't. Mateo's hard cock was out and once against sliding between my wife's thighs, though both of them were peacefully asleep. I retreated to the bathroom to brush my teeth, seeing for the first time how everything in that little bathroom had been drenched in Mateo's ball juice. It was clumped on the bath mat, dripping off the ceiling, and even my toothbrush had to be rinsed of it.

When I got back out, Mateo was up, butt naked, waving at me. Sometime in the night, the 19 year old boy had gotten completely nude, his pink hairless cock dangling as long as a spicy German sausage. I hadn't realized he had been rubbing the thing bare against my wife all night.

"Gonna bounce, man," he said, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. We had listened as some Jamaican stud fucked his girlfriend long into the night while he jerked off in his bathroom. I guess he didn't want to talk about it. "Thanks for letting me crash."

"Sure," I said, and soon enough he was gone.

In due course, Jessie woke up and we got dressed to start our day out at sea. We floated down to the breakfast buffet, where we noticed Gia was there, sitting alone at a table.

"God, last night was fucking hot," she said as we sat down across from her, "Zidane can really fuck."

"Yes," Jessie said, pursing her lips with disdain, "We could hear you."

"Mmmm good!" she said, rolling her eyes back into her head as she moved her spoon through her cereal, "Then you heard how fucking deep his cock was going."

"We're not the only ones who heard," Jessie said, pushing down her temper, "Mateo was up."

"Good, I'm glad that loser heard me. I hope he churned out a fat load hearing me cream on another man's cock."

"Gia, that is enough! Saying something like that about someone you love--"

"Chill, geez. I don't know why you're blowing up on me about this."

"Because that poor boy is in love with you--"

"Oh yeah, that poor boy, he's probably got his big dick in some other skank right now, don't you dare feel bad for him."

"Gia, that's no way to treat him."

"God, if you're worried about Mateo so badly, why don't you fuck him? You know, he's like, totally in love with you."

"Gia..."

"Sometimes he'll fuck me from behind and pull my hair and he'll moan, 'Jessie... Jessie... oh Jessie.'" To humiliate her sister more, Gia was moaning and gyrating as if she really were taking Mateo's dick.

Gia sneered. "He says he got his first boner coming over to our house and watching you sun tan by the pool."

Jessie breathed deep. "Gia, I'm not going to humor you with this."

"I don't care! I'm serious. Go fuck Mateo. I'd be happy for you. I've got Zidane now."

Finally, I spoke up. "Gia, I mean, to say such a thing--"

"Oh, yeah, 'the marriage'." Gia put up air quotes around that. "Because yeah, Jessie, you want to stay with your little dick husband--"

"Gia!" Jessie shouted, standing up. Her face turned bright red.

"Oh please, we're all adults here," Gia said. She turned to me now. "My sister has told me about your little--"

"Gia, stop it!"

"What?" I asked, ignoring Jessie and instead turning to Gia, "What did my wife say?"

"Nothing, god! It's fine. It's nothing I haven't heard before. She just told me that your penis--" she looked down at the table with a little smile when she said it "--that your penis is a lot smaller than the guys she was with before you. Because I'm telling you, my sister was with some HUNG guys. Remember Jacob Spimento and that donkey dick he used to poke into your--"

"Gia, shut your mouth, right now!"

"I honestly think it's cute," Gia said to me, "I mean, when I get old, I wouldn't mind having a little dick rich husband like you. As long as he takes me on cruises like this one where I can meet studs like Zidane."

"Enough!" Jessie said, actually putting her fist down. Gia shrugged, as if she said nothing wrong.

"Go to your room," Jessie said, taking command as if she had any power over the hormonal goddess in front of her.

"Fine," Gia said with no emotion, "Zidane's there anyway, laying naked on the bed with his big black dick shining in the sun. Maybe I'll curl right up next to it and let him shove it in my ass--"

"Leave!" Jessie shouted, exasperated, and so Gia was gone.

The rest of the morning was awkward. We tried to lay by the pool and get some sun, but Jessie was furious and couldn't relax. Finally, she huffed off to the gym, where an hour of cardio and sweating got her perfectly fit body back into zen. Another point of comparison between my wife and her sister. Jessie treated her body like a temple. Her abs were sculpted like from clay, and her big tits were perky and thick without an ounce of droop. She dressed in shapely high end outfits that showed off her tight ass and gorgeous tan legs. On the other hand, Gia was thick hipped seductress of a woman, big breasts bulging from a loose t-shirt, or a tight tank top that showed off the slight bulge of stomach above her fuckable snatch... Both were gorgeous creatures, but my wife had more together.