Cucked on a Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mateo was eagerly waiting for me when I got back.

"Your wife's tits look so fucking bomb," he said. Unable to hold back, I burst out and told him everything.

"Oh shit," he said after I finished, "Zidane's gonna use our girls like dental floss!"

I saw, hand in hand, Zidane and Jessie emerge from the restroom. A triumphant look on Jessie's face.

For the rest of the dinner, I watched as Zidane pawed at Jessie across the dining room. He had his arm around her, holding her hips, leaning into her face to kiss her tenderly while Gia took pictures and laughed.

"Fuck this is getting me hard," Mateo said, and I saw that under the table, he was sporting a tent in his pants the size of a wine bottle.

"Put that big thing away," I said.

After dinner, I walked out around the ship back towards the cabin. I wanted a shower and a rest, along with a glass of bourbon.

But before I got into the elevator, I was stopped by a familiar face.

"Where do you think you're going?"

It was Gia, wearing a similarly breast-revealing evening dress as my wife.

"Back to my room," I said with disappointment. Gia, on the other hand, was beaming with gladness.

"I don't think so. You're not staying there anymore. That's for Zidane and Jessie to use."

"But they already have your room," I said, "And Zidane must have his own room somewhere."

"Too bad. All of Jessie's bras and panties and little bikinis are in there. Zidane doesn't want you touching his girlfriend's things."

His girlfriend's? Jessie was my wife.

"Gia, I need to get my stuff."

"Too bad. It's an all expense included ship. You'll be fine sleeping with Mateo in that little shack." She gleefully clapped her hands.

"What do you get out of all this, Gia? You've never liked me."

"Damn right I've never liked you! I've been telling Jessie that you're a loser since the day she met you."

"What have I ever done so wrong?"

"I can just tell. You're a shrimp dicked nothing," she said, "And you're just mad that I gave your wife another option."

"You ruined my trip," I said, "You're ruining my marriage."

"You're just pissed that I'm getting Jessie an orgasm better than you ever gave her." Gia crossed her arms over her big tits with a huff. "And I've seen the way you look at me too. It's disgusting."

"How I look at you?!"

"Maybe you and Mateo can suck each other off down there," she said, shoving me out of the elevator and getting in herself, "I mean, that's the closest you'll get to my pussy juice anyway." And the elevator doors closed.

I sulked down the corridors to the room. It was down in the very bottom of the ship, in almost complete darkness, where the garbage from all over the ship collected. It was a simple door with a keypad I unlocked.

"Yo man. Bunk buddies again!" Mateo said. The room was all metal, just like a prison cell, with a tiny cot and toilet right next to it. When the door shut, the room was sealed shut, the air stuffy.

"Scoot over," I said, but even with Mateo against the wall, the bed was hardly sized for two.

"Nah man, this can be fun. We'll get to hang more." Mateo sat up on the bed and fished his giant cock out of his shorts. "Gotta nut first though."

"Mateo, please, do you have to do that now? I'm right here."

"Get used to it, man," he said, looking at photos on his phone of Gia in tight outfits. He swiped through his pictures and I saw he had some bikini photos of Jessie in there.

"Your wife's tits are awesome," he said, "I bet Zidane's nutting on them right now." And then he exploded all over the wall across from the cot. He let the cum stain stay there, laying back down on the bed besides me.

I tried to sleep, but every few hours I would find Mateo besides me beating his giant meat again. He had cum so much over the room that it stunk with the musky scent of his ball juice. I was intoxicated on it. It reminded me of some kind of terrible cheese. By morning, our windowless room was covered in semen and Mateo was still going at it.

"I need a drink," I said, uncaring that it was 5am.

I walked through the empty ship looking for a bar. No one was up at this hour, before the sun rose, even the party goers had gone to bed. As I passed one of the decks, I looked down and saw a light on near one of the hot tubs.

I froze. It was Zidane with Gia and Jessie. They were happily floating on the bubbles, and I saw next to the hot tub the discarded fabric of their swim suits. Their joy was sensible even at a distance.

In the water, I saw Zidane's massive black staff rising up out of the bubbles. Gia and Jessie, bare breasts jiggling, were taking turns leaning forward and stuffing the big dick between their lips. Zidane was enjoying the two sisters' tongues working his shaft, and I saw he had my wife's nipples in between his fingers. He was pinching them and they were so hard that Jessie was obviously extremely aroused. With his other hand, I could tell he was wrist deep in Gia's pussy, as she was moaning and shaking like a lizard.

Having not dressed properly to leave, I saw below me that my own dick had slipped out of my boxers. I was as hard as can be, and seeing my diminutive pecker next to Zidane's massive dick made me realize exactly what Jessie was missing.

I watched in horror as Jessie stood up, her perfect toned naked body shiny with sweat and bubbles. She positioned herself facing Zidane, a smile on her face and then happily lowered her knees so that his cock was at the opening of her perfect pussy. She leaned forward, ass out, titties shaking in Zidane's face. Gia reached forward and stabilized his shaft with her wrist so that my wife could better slide onto it. She did it perfect, inch after inch disappearing into my wife's fuckable body until all ten or twelve or whatever number inches were entirely inside of her. Zidane's big lips licked her tits and he began to thrust harder into my wife.

Gia held Jessie's hips and helped thrust her onto the dick. Zidane bounced her up and down in the water, breasts swaying everywhere, smacking him in the face. I watched Gia stretch open Jessie's fine butt cheeks until I was staring her puckered hole in the face. It was smooth and clean, and Gia spit into it before inserting a finger directly into my wife. Then, to my surprise, she inserted a second finger. Now Gia was fucking my wife and making her moan just as much as Zidane.

"Wait until Zidane gets that cock in here," Gia said, "He'll make you forget even your own name."

"God!" Jessie cried out in orgasm.

It was beautiful. Picture perfect. The kind of scene any red blooded male would have drained a bank account to see. Jessie and Gia looked made for Zidane's cock the way a great knife cuts steak. I considered rushing to get Mateo, for he would have exploded if he could have seen this. Instead, I was frozen, hand on my little dick, watching.

I watched Zidane's balls constrict into a tight wad. He was like a machine, as wave after wave of hot fluid traveled from his sack up through that massive shaft only to be sprayed all inside my wife.

"Fuck Zidane! I didn't think I could take another load in me."

"You always got room, sweetie," he said, filling my wife up with cum.

Gia licked her lips. "My turn to ride," she said, positioning her tits in Zidane's face as she replaced Jessie, "And you better fuck my ass as good as I did yours."

I watched them fuck and suck each other for an hour. Eventually, he filled up each girl's pussy with cum and still had time to position them mouth to mouth, kissing, his cock sliding between their lips like a pussy. Once the sun was up, Zidane stood tall, cock swinging, and carried each girl over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. They really were his women.

Once they were gone, I raced down and grabbed their swim wear, unable to resist sniffing all three of them to my nose. I went back to Mateo in his tiny hole and told him everything.

"Fuck," he said, already masturbating, "That's the hottest thing I've ever heard."

"Yeah," I said, unable to resist stroking myself.

"We're going to cum buckets," he said, already leaking onto our sheets.

I feel asleep in a pile of mixed cum, delirious with emotion and desire. I dreamed that Zidane kicked in our door and held up a finger from each hand: Gia's juices on his left index finger, shoved up Mateo's nose, and Jessie's on his right shoved into mine.

"Take it in, boys," Zidane said in the dream, "That's the closest you fags will get to pussy in a while." After he had gotten us high on their scents, he whipped out his dick and pissed all over us, leaving us in a stinky frenzied mess. I woke up, unable to discern dream from reality in this hole at the bottom of the ship.

The horn was blaring. We were docked at our Jamaican port for the day. I presumed everyone was gathering to disembark and see the true destination of the cruise. I raced out to the nearest deck, where I could get a good clear look at the dock where everyone was leaving to get to the island.

The crowd was all passengers, dressed in sloppy tourist clothes. Zidane, tall and black, obviously stood out. Next to him, when I saw Gia and Jessie, my jaw dropped. They were dressed like complete sluts in transparent t-shirts and bikini tops, tiny thong-like swimsuit bottoms, and high heels that signaled that each of these big breasted women was basically a hooker. All eyes of the crowd were watching them. I saw Jessie drop her phone, and when she bent to pick it up, her bathing suit slid aside and gave everyone a view of her puckered asshole. Her breasts were constantly slipping out of the bikini's grip, revealing her hard pink nipples to the crowd. Jessie, who had a high powered job and a position of respect back home, was being viewed by the masses as a common big titty whore.

I tried to get to the dock in time, but they had disappeared into the crowd and likely onto the island. I waited on the beach in the sun, hoping I would see them when they returned. We would remain docked at Jamaica for a while. All day I waited, and into the night, but Zidane, Gia, and Jessie never returned.

I was half asleep on the beach all night, watching. Finally, around lunch the next day, I made it a mission to find them. I followed the signs to the big tiki hut, where a native Jamaican man with a large belly was tending bar.

"Excuse me, I'm wondering if you've seen my wife and her sister?"

"Gotta be more specific, man," the bar tender said.

"They were here with a man named Zidane." Immediately, the man laughed.

"Oh, those two whores with Zidane. Yeah, you just missed them."

"They're not whores... I know they were dressed a bit skimpily."

"Skimpily? They walked in and I had the blonde one's nipples staring me in the face."

"Yes, I know, but they're not whores."

He laughed. "Yes they are man. I paid Zidane $6 for an hour with them."

"Impossible," I said.

"Yes, a few hours ago. I had the blonde one licking my asshole while I fucked the brunette's pussy. Which one is your wife?"

"The brunette..."

"Yeah, she did a good job cleaning out my dick cheese before too. You know, I got a fat cock head and a lot builds up in there over time."

The image of Jessie cleaning this man's cockhead with her tongue gave me shivers.

"$6 for the two of them was not bad prices either."

"Are you kidding? That's less than a beer here!"

"Yeah, but busty white sluts who love black cock, they're a dime a dozen here. I bet if I had asked better, I could have gotten them to pay me for it!"

"Where are they now?"

"With Zidane at his club."

"How can I get there?"

"Shit, we're not supposed to tell tourists about homeland stuff."

"Please, I need to find them."

"Alright. Gimme $100."

"$100?! But that's much more than you paid to fuck my wife!"

"Too bad, loser. Pay up."

I gave the fat bartender $100 and he counted it and laughed. He told me precisely how to get to Zidane's club.

"Good luck," he said as I left, "And let me know if you can smell my cock on your wife's breath."

The club was far from the resort, deep in the city center here in Jamaica. Crowds of tourists disappeared and were replaced with jubilant locals.

Finally, I found a run down looking building near an empty city block. I knocked and found the door opened.

It was a run down bar full of old and crusty looking black men. They were drinking beer, shooting pool, and laughing as they played darts. I didn't see Zidane or Jessie or Gia at all.

"Excuse me," I said to a man, the youngest of them all, with a fresh innocent looking face, "I was told I might find Zidane here."

"Zidane's in the office," he said, "Draining his balls in those two whores."

"My wife!" I shouted, and the innocent man laughed. Men around the bar who heard me also joined in laughing, beginning to crowd around me.

"Oh shit, one of them is your wife? Then you better get out of here man."

"Shit man, why did you come here?"

"You're fucked, dude."

"What is happening?" I said, as they got closer and closer to me.

"Zidane's always fucking white bitches from the cruises," one of them said, "And sometimes, stupid hubbies and boyfriends like you come sniffing."

"Zidane don't like that."

"No he don't."

"You know, tourists go missing from these cruises all the time."

"Ain't nobody going to come looking for you here."

"Not that they'd find you."

"Not that there's anything to find... Zidane's got those two big hungry pit bulls at home, they make hubbies like you go bye-bye all the time."

"Yeah, they're fucking hungry, white boy."

They jumped me. I thought my life was over. Six guys grabbed me, punched me, and beat me the ground. They dragged my body down the bar and through a hallway where they knocked on the door laughing.

"Yo Zidane, we got something here for you."

"Shut the fuck up!" Zidane yelled through the door, "I'm tryna nut in here."

"Nah man, you gotta see this." And they opened the door and tossed me into the room.

The room stunk of sex. There was Jessie and Gia, splayed forwards on the desk so that their asses were side by side in the air and their faces and tits were at the front of the desk, squeezed together, facing the door. I saw the delicious jiggle of four breasts and orgasmic faces pressed forward as Zidane plowed into them from the back. His big slippery cock, hard as a nail, was stuffed into Jessie's pussy, and he had three fingers on his right hand stuffed into Gia, who was panting like a dog. Both of them were clearly a little drugged, eyes open, noses red, drooling onto the desk as they were fucked like pieces of meat.

"Enjoy, hubbie," the men said as they left me to Zidane.

"You fucking chump showed?" he said, ruthlessly thrusting into my wife as he spoke, "Shit, that ain't good."

"H-hey," Jessie said to me, so cock drunk she could barely speak, "You're here."

"Yeah bitch, tell your hubbie what's happened to you two while I fuck your brains out."

"Yes daddy," my wife said, addressing her black master and patting her thick ass back onto his dick.

"Zidane fucked me so good on the cruise, I realized that I had this in me," she said, "Oh fuck Zidane, don't stop! I had this in me, this desire to be a whore for big black cock. The life I led with you, the gentle wife to this gentle puny husband... I was so oppressed."

"Tell him, bitch."

"Yes daddy. So Daddy Zidane took me onto the mainland when we docked and he and Gia and I went to his club here. We were sitting on his lap, me and Gia, sharing him while he played poker. Then one of his buddies looked over and asked Zidane: yo man, can I borrow one of your bitches? Gia and I froze. We had never been with any man other than Zidane, except you losers. Zidane didn't even look at us, he just went to his friend and said: which one you want? I watched the stranger's eyes scan me up and down, taking in my body. In that moment, I felt like I needed to win. I needed to be hotter than Gia, I needed to be the prize jewel in daddy's eyes. I was dying with wetness for him to pick me. He looked at Zidane in the eyes and said: I'll take the big titty one with the flat stomach. I was so excited that he chose me. I scooted off Zidane's lap and onto his, and I saw that his big fleshy cock was already out. Within seconds, he had slipped aside my swimsuit and thrust himself into me. It was the hottest I'd ever been fucked, all those eyes on me, daddy Zidane's, my sister's, those strange men, as I took a big black cock into my body. He groped at my tits, fucked me senseless, and I had my first orgasm in front of a crowd. It was amazing. He didn't pull out either, so that within minutes, this stranger was filling me with his hot wet semen. I was so aroused I could have split open. And when he was done with me, he simply shoved me off him, and I fell to the ground like a used tissue."

"Tell em what happened next, bitch," Zidane said, still thrusting into her.

"I was down there under the table with all those big black cocks, I just started grabbing the ones nearest to me and sucking them. They tasted so sweaty and gross but the more I sucked, the hotter I got."

"How many dicks you suck, bitch?"

"Seventeen," she said, with pride, "All night I was waking up with cum burping out of me."

"Honestly," Gia said, enjoying the pulse of Zidane's fingers in here, "Not even I'm that much of a slut."

"I needed to prove it to you," Jessie said, "To prove it to myself."

"Shit, I got a buck a pop for each cock your wife sucked," Zidane said, "So I said, why not make some more cash?"

"Daddy took me around the island," Jessie said, "To all his friends. I sucked and fucked and slurped them all. I felt like such a whore."

"I made some good money too," Zidane said.

"And Gia helped me."

"Yes," she said, "I can't wait to tell Mateo how many black assholes I ate."

Zidane withdrew his cock from Jessie and showed off how long and wet it was. He slapped her ass with it a few times and then pressed it to the side to slide right into Gia's pussy.

My wife moaned out in desperation, humping the air, begging him to put it back into her. He placated her by putting three fingers in her pussy and two in her ass.

"So what am I gonna do about this bitch then, huh?" Zidane asked, pointing at me with his free hand.

"Toss him to the dogs," Gia said, "Make him doggy chow and let them shit him out all over the lawn."

"No, please," Jessie begged, "He's still my husband."

"Bitch please. You'd be creaming more than anyone when I chopped him up."

"Oh fuck!" Jessie said, imagining it and feeling the rush of sexual pleasure.

"I mean, what else am I gonna do?" he asked, "I'd make him suck my dick, but I got you two bitches."

"You're right," Jessie said, with a hint of resignation, "I mean, what else would you do?"

"Hold still bitch," Zidane said, thrusting deeper into Gia and making her orgasm. He was pointing at me. "I'm gonna knock you out."

Bam! A big fist to my face, delivered while still pounding the women. Everything went black for me, all sound and vision stopped. I became extremely sleepy.

Then, I woke up with a rush. The room was quiet, my head was pounding, but I was still in one piece.

"Oh shit, you're okay?" I looked over and found Gia sitting naked on the desk chair, on her phone.

"I guess we all forgot about you. Zidane knocked you out and it made Jessie and I cum so much that he fucked us for another hour. We honestly didn't think you'd move again."

"W-w-where's... Jessie?"

"I think she's in the men's room. Zidane wanted to try her out as a urinal, or maybe as an ass cleaner. Obviously with her tongue in both cases. But I'm chilling here. Let me call Zidane so he can finish you off."

"No, please, Gia, don't!"

She cackled, her big cum covered tits shaking.

"Fine," she said, "I'll let you go. There's a door in the hall that you can leave out of."