Cucked on a Caribbean Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skipping lunch on account of how fat she was feeling, Jessie and I split for the afternoon. I hobbled over to the buffet again, where I found Mateo sitting by himself.

"Yo, come keep me company!" he shouted.

"Last night was wild," he said, after I got a plate of food, "It sounded like Gia was really enjoying that black guy's cock."

"Yeah, it did," I said.

"I was gonna go crazy," Mateo said, "I seriously thought I might barge in there and shoot him." I knew that there was no way Mateo had a gun or anything like that.

"Had to beat off," he continued, "Brings down the blood pressure. Otherwise, I'd just go crazy."

"Yeah, you went into the bathroom."

"I had to, man," he said, "Gotta jerk off. Even after fucking Gia two or three times, I'll still jerk off an hour later."

"Really?"

"Fuck yeah. I told you, it brings down the blood pressure. Gets me thinking right. I'm a mess if I don't cum four, five, sometimes six times a day."

Damn, I thought. Whatever the youth was eating these days, it was certainly different. That horse cock between his legs, the needing to cum all the time... hormones and testosterone or something.

"What about you?"

"Huh?" I said.

"How often are you unloading?"

Gee, I had to think. Jessie and I fucked maybe twice a week. Lately, less.

"Fuck, seriously?" he said, "You both must be pent up then. It's not good to go that long without cumming."

"I guess."

"Your wife, man... she must want it bad. I mean, in the bed last night, I could tell she wanted my cock."

"Come on, Mateo."

He put his hands up defensively. "I'm just saying. I left my girl alone for too long and she ended up getting totaled by that black guy's cock. If you're not fucking Jessie, what's gonna stop someone like me or Zidane from taking her?"

"I wouldn't let my woman anywhere near Zidane," I said.

"What do you mean? She's with Gia and Zidane at the pool right now."

"Huh?"

"I saw them on my way over here. Go see for yourself."

There was a deck overlooking the pool that I raced towards. Squinting in the sun, I scanned the beach chairs full of lazy sun bathers until I spotted them. Zidane, the oiled up black man with gray hairs on his chest, looked magnificent. His bald black head reflected the sun at me, and his big sunglasses reminded me of a police trooper. He was slathered in tanning oil, making his muscular bulky body slippery, and was only wearing a tiny blue Speedo that barely contained his junk. I could see the two globes of testicles, round and thick with production, and that lengthy fat cock of his, almost poking up out of the elastic at his belly.

Stroking his chest with her fingers was Gia. She was insanely gorgeous. Her big tits were bursting from a bikini that looked like black strips of dental floss. Her gaze was directly at the black man's face, grinning, and one of her hands rested on his thigh. I noticed that Zidane was curled around her, cupping her ass cheek in his right hand.

But to the left of Zidane was another tan buxom beauty in a tiny bikini. At first, I began salivating at the weight of the bouncy breasts and the sweat dripping down her cleavage into her abs. The designer swimsuit was hardly more modest than what Gia was wearing. But beneath her large straw hat was indeed my wife Jessie.

"Fuck, your wife looks good." Mateo had joined me, and upon seeing the beauties, he reached into his shorts and gave his cock a big squeeze. "Big juicy tits and all."

"Shuddup," I said, embarrassed. Gia was curled up against Zidane, but my wife wasn't far from him. In fact, as we watched, Zidane casually raised his left arm and planted his fat black hand on the closest of Jessie's thighs. I waited, breathing heavily, for her to move him off her. She sat, smiling, reading her book.

"Damn, he's got a hand on her," Mateo said, "I'm practically creaming off the side of this deck."

"Chill," I hissed, watching closer. Zidane was smiling and stroking Jessie's perfect thigh up and down.

Gia, uncaring about Zidane's hands, leaned closer. She pressed her big breasts against the older man's chest and leaned in for a kiss. Zidane took it nicely, happily making out with the gorgeous teenager while continuing to rub my wife's thigh up and down. I saw Jessie's legs begin to spread apart just the slightest, and Zidane scooted his hand closer to her wetness until---

"Excuse me, sirs?" Mateo and I spun around to found a ship worker in a suit.

"You two are with the party of guests who have made acquaintances with one of our jet ski instructors, yes?"

The scrawny resort worker waited for a response.

"Y-yes?"

"Oh good. Well, we like to get ahead of any customer complaints, and we know that Zidane's interactions with our guests can sometimes create... well... let's call it logistical difficulties. We know that some guests have reported having trouble getting access to their rooms... or to better put it, certain members of the party might be using the rooms, and certain guests like yourselves are left without a place to stay... What I'm saying is, we have a spare room down in the bowels of the ship. It's not much, just a bed and toilet in a concrete box really, but if you were to find yourself needing a haven while your rooms were in use, maybe even for hours or days, relocating there would be acceptable."

The man handed me a room card with a map.

"Are you kidding me? A spare room?" I was aghast. "How can you handle things this way? Why not just fire Zidane?"

"Well, sir, I understand your frustrations, but to put it simply, we want all our guests to have a pleasurable experience on this cruise. And Zidane is fantastic at making sure many of our guests have many many hours of pleasure."

"That's awful," I yelled, throwing the key back at him. He let it bounce off him and land on the deck.

"I'll leave that if you change your mind. Good day." And he departed.

I left Mateo in a huff, walking around the deck for a while, until I calmed down and went back to my cabin. There, I found Jessie, humming a tune, as she folded some clothes around.

"Hi sweetheart, how was your afternoon?"

"Fine," I said, having calmed down, "You?"

"I had a lovely time. I finally met Zidane, Gia's new beau." I hadn't realized that fucking a jet ski instructor meant that Gia had a new "beau."

"He's actually a lovely man," Jessie said, "Really smart and sophisticated. We talked about Shakespeare, if you can imagine it."

"Shakespeare?"

"Yes, I was shocked too. He's a real gentleman."

"Gentleman? You're talking about the man who fucked Gia senseless last night? An eighteen year old?"

"Well, he's Jamaican, sweetheart. He's sensual. I asked him and he said that when he has sexual chemistry with someone, it's hard to resist. Plus, he's actually good to Gia. He listens to her, and when I was with them both, Gia seemed like a totally different person. I don't think he's just stuffing her mouth with cock and treating her like a cum rag. He cares about her."

"What about Mateo?"

Jessie shrugged. "Mateo acts like a little boy. And Zidane is a man."

I tried to process this new information. Certainly Mateo was annoying and childish. Maybe Jessie was right. Maybe Gia shacking up with an older man for the duration of the cruise wasn't such a bad thing.

"He's just such a physical man," Jessie continued, "The way he holds Gia, kisses her, isn't afraid to really grab her towards him. The way they walk together. I mean, I know we heard them going at it last night, but even if he hadn't, just looking at the two of them, you can tell they're having wildly passionate satisfying sex."

"He didn't touch you, did he?" I asked, testing.

"Oh maybe he did. We kissed hello and goodbye, that's for sure. And perhaps he may have held onto my thigh at the pool. But I didn't mind."

"Maybe I should meet him," I said, feeling a little better now.

"Oh I don't know if that's such a good idea, sweetie," Jessie said, "Zidane's really one of those manly men... He has a bit of a temper. He saw a man checking out Gia in her bikini and Zidane nearly drowned him in the pool for it."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Well, if you were to do anything un-gentlemanly in front of him... And I mean, even small things, like not get the seat before I sit down or order before I order... Zidane might get angry at you. I honestly think it's better if you just stay away."

"I thought you say he was smart and sophisticated."

"Oh he is, but he's also just so fucking strong." She continued to hum and fold.

Feeling irked, I lay on the bed and took a nap. When I woke up, Jessie was gone and I was all alone. I heard sounds and listened carefully.

It was Jessie's voice on the other side of the wall. Hers, Gia's, and the deep voice that belonged to Zidane.

"Have any spades?"

"Go fish," Gia said.

The three of them were playing cards in the other room. I breathed easy. Looking out to sea, on our balcony there was a television screen on a hinge to tilt it different directions. With it off, I realized that I could see the reflection through it, and in that reflection was the television on the adjacent balcony, and in that reflection was Gia's room. Straining my eyes and sitting in the right place on the bed, I could see exactly the scene in Gia's cabin.

Gia and Jessie were back in their little bikinis, with Zidane in his Speedo. Zidane was sitting on the bed with Gia at the little table, with Jessie on the stool. I could make it out clearly: their card game, little bottles of whiskey they were drinking over ice, some pretzels and snacks.

"Go fish," Gia said again, and I saw Jessie's breasts dangle over the table as she leaned over to take cards. Zidane's eyes took them in and he licked his lips.

After a while of playing, Zidane let out a deep exhale.

"Ladies, it is hot in here," he said, "W'dchu mind if I let myself breathe a little bit?" Here, he patted his Speedo and his sweaty dark thighs.

"Course not," Gia said, "Jessie won't mind either. It's nothing she hasn't seen before."

Jessie coyly nodded. Zidane rose with a grin and stretched tall. He parted his sweaty thick thighs and yanked down his Speedo. Out came the big junk itself: a cock with the thickness of a malt liquor bottle and nearly as long. Two balls like grapefruits stuffed into a tight wrinkled sack. His nuts were stuck to the side of his legs, and he wiped them free with his hands in a move that must have stunk to high hell.

"Hun, I think I need to nut too," he said, turning to Gia, "Your sister won't mind, right?"

"No sir!" Gia said with excitement, "She heard everything last night anyway."

"Thank you baby," Zidane said as Gia took her place under the table and between Zidane's legs. Jessie watched his curiosity as the length of Zidane's cock disappeared into Gia's throat. Zidane grinned with pleasure, then turned to Jessie. "Let's keep going with the game."

The slurps and sounds of Gia working down there didn't bother Zidane and his game of cards one bit. He played with every intent of winning. Occasionally, Jessie would peek down and see the saliva covered shaft dripping fluids over all over her baby sister's tits and, impressed, clenched her legs together tightly.

"You're licking them balls real good," Zidane moaned. Gia had his sack in her mouth and was yanking at his slippery long cock with her hand. "Go fish," he said to Jessie.

They played out a few more hands. Zidane grunted and thrust into Gia the entire time. He wasn't content to just let her suck him. He needed to fuck her face.

"Go fish," Jessie said. Zidane held up one long black finger. "A sec," he said. He put both hands down onto Gia's head and manually fucked her like a cum rag. He made sure she took every inch of him into her throat over and over again, no matter what noises Gia made. "I'm gonna nut," he said, staring straight into Jessie's eyes, then darting down to notice a bead of sweat falling from her neck and into her cleavage. Appreciating his gaze, Jessie thrust her chest out ever so slightly for him, and he licked his lips as he began to unload ropes of cum into Gia's stomach. Jessie sat there proudly, tits on display, as Zidane stuffed Gia full like a cream donut.

"Mmm," he said, watching Jessie, "That's good."

He relaxed. Gia fell off his dick and gasped for air for the first time in a while.

"Oh fuck, you're such a stud!" she cried out, jerking his cock with her hands over her head, oozing semen onto her hair.

"Of course, baby, of course," he said, "Now where were we with this game?"

They continued their game of cards for another hour. I grew bored watching them. Jessie and I had listened to Zidane fuck Gia last night, and now we had both watched him do it, even if Jessie didn't know that I could see. It was certainly tense watching him drink in the sight of my wife, but it wasn't anything that Mateo or any man had done when they saw her for the entire time I knew her.

Eventually, she came back to the room while I was reading a magazine. She wanted to take a nap before dinner. I watched her strip off her bikini and change into a bra and panties, then she cuddled up under the covers.

"Zidane is wild," she said, but that was all she said before she drifted off asleep.

For dinner, Jessie wore a gorgeous sexy dress: purple and skin tight, it barely covered her breasts so that both cleavage and underboob were immensely visible. I nearly dropped my jaw and had my eyes pop out like in a cartoon.

"You're too sweet," she said to me. We walked to the restaurant for dinner, but before we stepped in, she put a hand on my chest and stopped me.

"I'm going to sit with Gia and Zidane at a separate table," she announced, "I know you probably wanted to have dinner with me, but this trip is a special treat for my sister and I wanted to spend time with her. Obviously, with Zidane there, you joining us is not a good idea."

I was stunned. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Oh, don't you worry. There's a separate table under Mateo's name for you two to enjoy. The food will be great."

My heart in my stomach, we strode into the restaurant, spoke to the woman at the podium, and then separate waiters escorted Jessie to the left and me to a smaller table all the way in the back and to the right. Mateo was already there, munching down on some crab legs and wearing a cheap suit.

"Sup man," he said. I took a seat besides him and watched across the dining room as Zidane pulled out the chair for my wife. She blushed and took the seat besides him, Gia across the table.

"Gee, he's really charming her," Mateo said, "What did you end up doing today?"

I told Mateo about watching Zidane fuck his girlfriend's face under the table, though I left out the cocky look he had on my wife's chest as he ejaculated.

"Fuck man, that's getting me hard," Mateo said, "That big black cock fucking Gia's little mouth. Big titties jiggling and taking that cock."

"I thought you were mad about Zidane."

"I was," he said, "But then I spent all day in that new room that the ship gave us." He flashed the key card that I had thrown at the man earlier. "It's not so bad. I jerked off like, seven times to Gia, thinking about her and that black man and now I think it's actually kind of hot."

"Hot? How is it hot?"

"Well, Gia's got a sexy body, and his cock is fucking thick and black and potent and all. What's not hot about that?"

"But she's your girlfriend."

"Of course she is. And after the cruise, everything will go back to normal." He munched on some rolls from the table.

As the menus, drinks, and then appetizers arrived, I found it hard not to look at the table in the corner where Jessie, Zidane, and Gia sat. Zidane was in a tight turtleneck and talking, making both women shake with laughter to words I couldn't hear. Once again, Zidane's hands were resting and groping my wife's thighs, though this time she was leaned in closer to him, almost nuzzling him. Her tits looked unreal in that dress.

Wine was flowing. They were drinking a lot at that table. I could tell by the electric look on my wife's face what a good time she was having. Meanwhile, I was listening to Mateo prattle on about the seven different ways he jerked off that afternoon.

"I'm getting really good at touching my prostate," he said, "And it's sooooo intense when I jerk while something's up in there."

"Great," I said sarcastically.

As we were eating steaks, finally distracted from the scene across the room, I heard a voice clear her throat.

Looking up, I saw that my breast-heavy wife was standing at the table before us.

"Sweetheart," she said calmly, wine flushed in her cheeks, "Can we talk for a second?"

"Okay," I said, chewing and swallowing.

"Privately. Maybe in the hallway by the bathrooms?"

I scooted out of the chair and followed Jessie down a small wood paneled hallway. Green doors led to the men's and then women's rooms, and we heard flushing.

"I think we're overdue for a conversation," she said, looking at her feet, breasts prominent, unable to meet my eye.

"A conversation?"

"About us."

"What about us?"

"Well." She looked up at me now and I could see her eyes were watering. "Obviously I love you very much. You're my husband and you're very important to me. It's just--"

My heart was dropping in my chest. She was struggling so hard to say it.

"I've been feeling rather unsatisfied. Sexually."

"Sexually? Didn't we just have sex twice in the last two days?"

"Yes, but... it's not what I need. And I've been trying so hard for the last few months to get the courage to tell you this."

I thought about what Gia said. My puny little penis. "Is this about the size of my cock?"

"No, sweetheart no. Well, maybe a little bit."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, look at Mateo. You can have a big cock and still be a beta loser."

"A loser?! Is that what you think of me?"

She looked me in the eye for the first time, head cocked to the side. "Well, honey... yeah, a little bit."

I raised my hands in frustration.

"Sweetheart, please," she said, "Just be honest with yourself. You saw Zidane, right? When I'm around him, I just feel the way a woman should. And when I talked to him about it, he told me that a lot of women who marry men like you feel this way."

"Talk to him? You talked to Zidane about our sex life?"

"Well, yeah! He wanted to know all the ways that I had made love. And he was shocked at how little of my body you'd explored."

How little of her body? Jessie was the love of my life. I had passionately given everything I had to her.

"He told me that a lot of women use trips like this to... take a break. Sexually. From their husbands."

"And fuck Zidane, I assume," I said with disgust.

"Yeah," she said, smiling for the first time, "Exactly. You're starting to understand."

I slunked down to the ground. Jessie patted me with a motherly hand on my shoulder.

"Zidane is going to have me for the rest of the trip," she said, "But you'll still have my heart. And like I said, he's going to explore my body in new and exciting ways... Maybe when we get back, I'll be able to show you the things he did to me."

"Must this happen this way?"

Jessie gave me a solemn nod of her head.

"I won't be able to fuck Zidane just once," she said, "I need him to own me. Use me. Teach me things. I have to belong to him for the remainder of this trip, and I have to do it on his terms. Your feelings about this can't matter right now."

She handed me a tissue from her purse once she realized I was crying.

"You need to go back to your table," she said, "Zidane is waiting for me in the men's room. And if we take too long and he comes out and sees you here, he's going to shove your face into his urinal, I guarantee it."

Slowly I stood up, but when I turned around, Jessie had already disappeared into the men's room. I heard Zidane groan. "Open your mouth and let me give you a taste," he said.