All Comments on 'Cucked on Vacation'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 519 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Double-edged sword...

First - to the shit-head who delineated "...really makes me puke after sometime this is the last time I am going to read this genre..." - if only that were true. I've been reading your repeated BS month after month. Frankly, I've deduced that you are jealous that A] you don't have a pussy; and, B] you aren't getting desirable dick up your ass and down your throat.

TO 'everyonesavoyeur': This is a storyline that is nicely put together and flows well. One can only do but so much with the basic fetishes. it's the changing scenarios and plot twists that make the usual endings continue to be hot. Good job.

Lastly, TO ME: Go and find a cute couple who will allow you to watch, then enjoy their aftermath (hopefully) to everyone's pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly nonsense and stupid story. 1* for this garbage

Very ugly, nonsense, pathetic, wimp and stupid story.

This story is such waste of time reading all the way through.

The author is more concerned to describe the loads of cum and others men cocks that makes to believe the author has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues.

Perhaps the writer should be honest to himself and assume he loves cocks better than pussy. He'd be much happier.

This pathetic story is in wrong category. It should be in T&C or Gay session.

1* for this horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel?

I enjoyed this story I hope there is a follow up

col_lovercol_loverover 6 years ago
Vanessa is a good slut wife

This was a fantastic story, Keep up the good work, I love slut wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Naughty

After wife is spent the hubby goes down and cleans her gaping hole. Mark watches for awhile until Mike slides over to clean him too. Soon after, the wife awakes to her hubby taking that massive black meat on all fours, moaning and grunting with each stroke in and out! Mike is plowed long and hard until it’s the wife’s turn to take it in the ass.

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 6 years ago
Brilliant contribution

Ignore the idiots who berate you (no doubt having read the whole story) your writing style and control over the content is superb some of the best writing (perhaps the best) I have read on here for overall quality. You have written a proper story built up the tempo beautifully and restrained yourself in ways that so few are able to do writing on subjects like this. I found myself willing her to resist as much as I was compelled to see her the that brutal Black cock and cuckold her husband. The mixed emotions you detailed so succinctly, be it their desire to give in to their fantasies and the temptation of this Alpha Black male yet that innate resistance to crossing the line scared where it may lead sounds like it is from someone who has experienced those seminal moments that may change a couples life, or certainly someone who has long explored such emotions in their mind. So many couples must have gone through an experience like this and fallen both sides of the fence with no doubt regret or cultural release on both sides. Thank you for writing something of substance on the matter while not dragging it out too long in trying to capture every nuance that takes place. I too hope there will be a follow up and I will now certainly read your other contributions with great hope and excitement. A 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great fun.

A favourite fantasy of mine is too imagine my wife being fucked to an intense cum by a younger stud. To all those who like to sit in judgement ITS A FANTASY lighten up or just go away. Enjoyed this story a lot 5 stars. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
last comment

Fuck you. Anybody needs to go away it's you. Just to have a fantasy like that speaks volumes of the kind of person you are. Worse than an alley cat. Pimping your wife out is what turns you on? Fucking scum bag.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 6 years ago
Dream Vacation

I would love for that to happen to my wife on vacation. We are both 50 and all I can think of is her with another man. She knows it but says she is shy. Love to have her seduced like that on vacation. Love to chat and I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh fuck

One of the best stories I've ever read. Had me hard and moaning and then I came. I'm a cuck and have watched my wife fuck her 8 inch cock lover many times. She has never had a black bill but this story makes me want her to have that pleasure.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckabout 6 years ago
Finish the story

SHe is near 35 and has allowed a stranger , a black , well hung stranger , to orgasm deep inside her body . His potent sperm swims within her womb as her white husband watches the black man breed his wife . They have the rest of the vacation for Mark to inject hundreds of millions more sperm . Does the hubby stop this crazy play ? Is she fertile at this time ? Does their marriage survive this out of control vacation ? There is so much more to this story . Does the hubby come to his senses and say stop only to have Vanessa ignore him . DOes she end up with a mixed race baby to explain to friends and family ? Did Mark play them ...i mean the whole wife calling bit just seems to be a woman friend acting as a wife to help convince the naïve couple to let the wife explore her slutty side .

Author , please finish the story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck all u haters

All I see is a bunch of sexually repressed keyboard commandos who probably have some ugly ass bitch nagging the 24/7 to get off their fat, lazy asses. My first wife's sex drive was more than I could handle, and I was often traveling 3 weeks or more out of every month. We started off with her flirting and "accidentally" flashing men in bars and clubs, and she had no problem hooking up with guys from day one. Her first extramarital fuck was her ex-boyfriend just for his big cock. I stole her from him and relished knowing that he thought she was cheating on me. The day I told him I knew everything from the beginning was priceless. She also had a five month relationship with our black neighbor, while my company was relocating us and we were living in a corporate apartment. He was divorced, built and hung. She resisted his advances for a month before giving in, and she enjoyed every minute of it, as did I. He also had no performance anxiety issues when I watched, unlike most guys who do have it. For all the fuckers who make "pimp" accusations, I never made her do anything. I planted the seed and let nature take its course, and it did dozens of time during our marriage. I still think there is nothing like hearing your wife moan from the next room, or listening to the headboard banging and bedsprings creaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Incredible, wish that happens to me!!!!

For years I’ve been telling my wife while having sex this same senerio. In the beining it upset her but now all she ever says I’m all she needs. I’ve even bought her a thick silver ankle with heel charms and a heart that has HOTWIFE engraved on it and she loves it. She works at a big hospital in Toronto and wears it to work and she dresses very sexy in a professional way. A few years back the night before a work Xmas party I beg her not to wear panties that night as my Xmas gift and she did. All night sitting at home my stomach was doing flips not knowing what she was up to. When she got home before midnight she said she was to trunk to have sex which had me wondering to this very day. It’s been a total of 14 years I’ve had this fantasy and this March we are going to Jamaica and i’d Do anything to have what the guy in the story got. She’s 45 and I’d love for her to be satisfied in this way, she’s all I’ve ever wanted and deserves to have the best gift I could ever possibly give to her. The ULTIMATE GIFT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

He wanted to be cuckolded but his wife wouldn't agree to it not until she saw that BBC on the nude beach she then wanted it so bad she lead her husband to believe that it was his idea that she should try it. I hope she was on the pill because a mulatto baby could turn up. Please finish the story it ended rather abruptly.

I can never get a husband wanting to be cuckolded I think he s not right in the head and doesn't have any respect for the marriage.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 6 years ago

Hot stuff 👏👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Time to finish the story

You need to finish the story. Can't leave it here.

MariaG983MariaG983about 6 years ago
I want to be Vanessa

oh yes yes YES I do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it.

Great arousing hot story. I love bbc cuckold stories. Nothing hotter than a white wife taking bbc. This story made my white dick hard. I want to read a follow up story to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very big Black penis

I too was cucked on vacation by a very well hung black man.

It can happen.

I still masturbate myself thinking back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL......

You so called writers make me laugh! The husband say's to his wife.....you know I have fantasized about you getting fucked by a big cock.....ya sure....what I have never read though is the wife saying to the husband....I fantasize you with a woman who has a tighter cunt....LOL. Why do you think that is?

greylensman02greylensman02about 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

I don't normally like the BBC thing, but this was great. Loved it.

johnny1705johnny1705about 6 years ago
Damn!

Hot story....loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Me too

I came home early & found my wife in our bed with her boss balls deep in her cunt. She kept telling him to pull out before spunking, but as I watched I could see his big balls tighten up & disappear while his anus began to open & close, a sure sign he was ejaculating onto my wife's cervix. She pushed him off & his short stubby penis continued to shoot streams of thick white semen into her gaping vagina. I quietly slipped away & waited in my car while wanking off a load. Later that year she had a ginger baby. By the way her lover had ginger pubic hair !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
you are a master of this genre of stories

Every single story of yours is fucking awesome! My only complaint and it's really a compliment is I wish some would follow-up with part 2's a 3's because they are great. Would love to see how these couples progress in the lifestyle. You are a true talent and I look forward to whatever you share next! Thank you :)

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 6 years ago
I thought she didn't want him to cum in her

She told her husband that she wasn't on the pill and wanted Mark to use a condom. The first time he pulled out, but the second time he bred her. What changed? Won't Mike have fun explaining his mixed race child?

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Good story

My wife showed me the story . She said she loved doing other guys on vacation but she wasn't into big black cocks. I know she isn't because she has had the opportunity several times. She chooses a nice woman or man buy the way they dance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a couple of losers

who haven't yet realized that they're over and done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lame

Another pathetic cuckold story just like the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story! Like many of your readers, I loved that the wife let Mark cum in her pussy, and I would have loved it if he had knocked her up.

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
British prissiness spoils eroticism.

Using manhood instead of another choice is just one mood killer.

BobvyBobvyalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

A few years ago while on vacation in Napa Valley we meet a black man staying at the same B&B. We keep running into him at the different wineries. Finally we started hinging out together. After way to much wine and dinner together I invited him to our room to share a final bottle of wine. My wife asked me if I thought it was a good idea. That night turned out to be our first threesome and my wife’s first BBC.

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Good shit. Right Mike?

Blushing impossibly embarrassed, but as womanly as I had ever seen her. "You were right Mike, this was a good idea."

If I couldent get out of being cucked, this would be the way to become one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Laughably bad

Now Mike knows his wife is a whore. Shouldn't take long to divorce her. He's sure as hell not touching her diseased pussy ever again. She's already let him know he'll never satisfy her, sexually, going forward. Why would he stay married? Dumb story

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 6 years ago
Keep it up

Why are the haters always cowards hiding behind Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Sexy

Loved this well written erotic story. Great build up, and then very arousing at the end, my wife and I both loved it, and got us very hot... thanks! We are going through all of your stories now, please keep writing

ccbj69ccbj69almost 6 years ago
5 Stars

Wife and I fucked like crazy after reading this story, thanks!

GiganticGiganticalmost 6 years ago
Best Vacation Ever

Great story, loved every word. Good writing and an erotic story line that is hard to beat. Need a sequel back at home a few months later with Mark and Vanessa again possibly a long weekend without Mike along.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 6 years ago
having a new owner

well looks like Mike got his wish his wife now belongs to another man Even though she's not on the pill she let him fill her up, simply because he owns that pussy !

oh yes that was reading this laying on my back in bed in a baby doll & high heel sandles pumping my dick until I came along with the characters, yet still somehow wishing that I was Vanessa getting fucked (for that's my fantasy, to be fucked by a man as I play the part of a woman !) with that huge veined dick !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So Hot I think I Broke my Cock

Great story. Thanks.

CompressCompressover 5 years ago
Great story

This is my favorite story on here. So believable! This is a huge fantasy for me and my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic story,,,,,,

Wife and I had a very similar night, On vacation, in a hotel with an older black man, He had a good size one and wife took it all, Took almost 3 days for her to do it, No quilt afterwards for either of us,,,awesome story

chrissy2chrissy2over 5 years ago
mark

This is a great story.I am not married and am bi but who can resist a bbc and the husband at least admitted the superior man . Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The dangers...

Even when the bull is respectful it can all change the minute the cuck isn't looking or the bull thinks he isn't eg. creampieing her at the end!

grizzley123grizzley123over 5 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story and would love to be Mike. That would be the best vacation ever!

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it.

Loved this story and want more. I would also love to be Mike and watch my wife learn to serve and love BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story, but "whilst? Stupid

stupid - whilst. While!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blacked on Vacation

Wife and Hubby meet and are seduced, willingly, by a Black, handsome and well endowed suitor.. The story is organized and well written - really rang our bell.

We’ve been talking about doing something like this for a long time, and reading this seems to have helped us make a decision to go ahead. Now, we need to find the appropriate Bull - -

My husband and I enjoyed this fun fantasy. Maybe, just maybe, we will turn this into a reality.

Thank you for posting this exciting story.

Carole

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 4 years ago
She’ll get a lot more

Now she has been thoroughly and well fucked with a big cock. In the bedroom she realized she adored it, and willing let Mark fill her cunt with a giant blast of his cum. There are several more days of “vacation”. It this story is realistic, she will not be able to get her fill, and will fuck hin constantly until they go home. Mike is effectively finished and paychologically wiped out. If they stay together, he will be reduced to wimp status.

I really liked the story. The seduction and build up were perfect. Five Stars!

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185over 4 years ago
It is time....

Time for part two of this story. While a Part 2 would be great it really could be 3, 4 and 5. I do hope it can happen in your schedule. If not thanks for the many sensual stories you have written.

lochinvar19lochinvar19over 4 years ago
So erotic

This is a very erotic and stimulating for a husband who longs for his wife to experience a BBC while he watches and then joins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And then the fallout

Wherein they both realize he will never be able to satisfy his wife, sexually, going forward and that the only way forward is a divorce. He'll also want to remember to not touch his wife and her disease ridden cunt with a ten foot pole. Even a man with a little pride and self respect knows that. Stupid, poorly thought out story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but....

This story I thought was very good. You painted a pretty graphic mental picture with your words. Very good. Not so good part. For some reason there is a stereotype that so many use. It comes down to the white guy or husband always has to be small. How about not doing that. Most men are in the same size range and black guys aren't any different. Maybe having the black guy an inch or so longer and maybe thicker for once. Watch some Big John Holmes videos as he was anything but black. Other than that I gave it high marks. Would be nice to find after they return that he gave her an unexpected present, one that was set to arrive nine months later or she wanted more so they got into the life style.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Slow path separation.

This couple will fade away. The husband gets off more watching his wife than being intimate with her. She will come to see him as weak and instead of protecting her, just uses her as a sex object to masterbate. That's not a workable long term marriage.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
My Wife and I Love BBC

My French wife has been dating Africans in Paris for a few years now. She loves big black cocks, and so do I. Sometimes she brings them home and I get to fluff them before he fucks her. I love my Cuck Life.

tempusxx22tempusxx22over 4 years ago
Path to divorce

This will be nothing but a divorce waiting to happen, this marriage will not last long

WittonWittonover 4 years ago
Same old, same old

We've read this story a thousand times before. The author's character development is much better than the usual, and led me to believe (well, hope) that this time we wouldn't have exactly what we got - the preternaturally hung black man who does what he does best, the wife et cetera, et cetera ad nauseam

I guess the cuckold lobby rewards only author's whose bulls impregnate the wife - with her tacit consent - and leave the marriage a wreck. There is one English author who publishes e-books and seems to be quite successful with a story line where the wife gets fucked by any number of guys but remains 1) loyal and 2) non gravid

It makes for a happier end unless you are one of those perverted souls who get some sort of joy out of the spectacle of a ruined marriage and an unwanted mixed race child

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife blacked

My wife has and still does have a BBC that she has sex with, she just loves to have her pussy filled by large black cocks. She is 36 and has had sex with 20 to 72 year old BBCs. Once she tried she couldn’t stop, not much I can do to stop it, nor do I want to. It only bothers me if I come home and one of her BBCs is leaving as I get there. They smile and say ‘’nice,thanks”, but then she is a good fuck, should have never given her the opportunity the first time. We talk about it, she tells me how great the sex is, how much bigger they are than my 4 inches. You would never think looking at her she is a black cock lover, more like a fun mother of 2 middle school kids. You just never know. Living in a big city with lots of black men doesn’t help either.

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 4 years ago
Give us more!

Please write more of this story and more of this couple.

Very sexy and sounds like first in a long list of wonderful adventures.

Keep them cumming!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Very Good

I love a good cuckold story. This one was well written and desctiptive enough I could visualize it all happening. A bit cliché, black guy, incredibly hung, wants to own her pussy.... but ending it where he did left what might happen next up to my imagination. Well done, sir!

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Finish it

Very sexy tale . Not sure if her fucking Mark again while hubby was sleeping but it is a sexy scene to wake up to . Looking in and seeing her be taken so willingly and she allowed him to fill her with his potent sperm . Since she wasn't on birth control that was not a good idea as it would be difficult to explain a mixed race baby .

Anyhow , yes it was erotic and so so sexy but ..... PLEASE finish the story !

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 4 years ago
This is a really well done story

This story has an excellent buildup, with the usual things expected from a story of this category. I personally love how the sex didn't begin right away, with plenty of hesitation from the husband and the wife. Eventually, the wife gives in the black guy. You should continue this story further. I'd love to see this wife be spoiled by the black dick more! I rated 5 stars.

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptover 4 years ago
I told him

If he let me have BBC's again..i couldn't stop..i was right!

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
I love cuckold stories

This is a great cuckold story. Not too fast like so many others. Also, the wife having doubts and hesitating is very realistic. Most stories have the wife jumping at the chance to cuckold her husband but in reality I think most wives are like Vanessa. I know my wife is. I really think I need to show my wife this story -- maybe I will "accidentally" leave my computer open to this story. Hopefully she reads it and agrees to find a hot man to fuck her and cuckold me.

Please continue with the next chapter. Maybe Mike can become so turned on by Mark's cock and ends up sucking the BBC. That's what I would do !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)! A popular story: 1.48 favorites per 1,000 views; very few stories get more than 0.5 fav. per 1,000 views! Bravo!

Vanessa is a KEEPER! Vanessa is a KEEPER! Vanessa is a KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
not my idea of a smart couple

get the divorce now before shit gets nasty

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
बायको मस्तवाल

एक फॅंटसी अनुभव... उष्टी व खरकटी बायको

हल्लीच आम्ही दोघे म्हणजे मी व माझी बायको अमेरिका सफरीवर गेलो होतो व एका क्लबात गेलो तेव्हा एक निग्रो तरुणाने हिला डान्स करायला बोलावले. मी परवानगी दिली व नंतर ते डान्स करायला गेले. 

स्लो डान्स करताना त्याने हिला जवळ घेतले व तिच्या भरगच्च नितंबांवर हात फिरवत चुंबने घेतली, तिनेही त्याच्या मानेला मिठी मारून उरोज त्याच्या छातीवर दाबले व चुंबने दिली 

नंतर ते टेबलापाशी आले व तो ड्रिंक्स आणायला गेला तेव्हा हिने मला सांगितले की तो फार मस्त आहे व हिच्यावर लट्टू झाला आहे 

जेवणानंतर तिने त्याला आमच्या खोलीत बोलावून अंगावर ओढले व नंतर सुरु झाला त्यांचा बेधुंद प्रणय, तोही माझ्या समोर 

डान्स करताना त्याने तिला उष्टी केली व नंतर खोलीत तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा रात्रभर समाचार घेत पार खरकटी केले 

रात्री मी तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा वास व चव घेतली 

सकाळपर्यंत ती त्याच्या मिठीत लंडाच्या पिचकाऱ्यांनी भरलेली 

पाच वेळा संभोगाने तृप्त होत ती दिवसभर झोपली आणि संध्याकाळी पुन्हा बेडमध्ये ओढली व पुन्हा एकदा नग्न होत रॉबर्टने तिला अंगावर ओढले 

कक होण्याचे परमभाग्य मला मिळाले

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I LOVE your story, gave you a 5 (*****)!

An excellent story from an excellent writer. As of today, this story has got 1.48 favorites per 1,000 views (an exceptionally good faves-to-views ratio!)

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

Not finished! This is the start of an LW story. The change in their marital relationship has just started. That is the interesting part ... Will Vanessa invite Sweetie to visit Bull’s and her home for a weekend next month? Sweetie has already discovered spit-roasting, will he and Bull Friends introduce her to airtight? Does Sweetie still treat Hubby with respect or relegate him to baby-sitter and financial supporter? EveryonesAVoyeur, Finish the Damn Story that you started so well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sobol

Gdy byśmy to byli ja i moja zona - on kryłby moją ślubną cały czas - od pierwszego spotkania i do domu puściłby ja z brzuszkiem a na następne wakacje - drugi brzuszek

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mike sat in his wife's hospital room...

She was nursing their small son, a product of their vacation. Mike and Vanessa had reached an agreement to raise mark's child as their own. Even though the nursing staff and doctor had been surprised at the birth. They knowingly looked at one another. However, their relatives were none to happy at the situation. They planned to meet Mark and his wife on their next vacation. They wanted to meet the child. And perhaps have another session. This time with both couples. Mike and Vanessa both, eagerly looked forward with anticipation ,for their planned get together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mindblowing

I found this extremely mindblowing. The fact that she eventually wanted that huge cock and the fact that her panties were saturated with her own juices just shows you that a hell of a lot of women also fantasize about fucking a BIG BLACK COCK. My pants are moist and need to relieve myself. Super sexy. Rob.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
You need to have a very small penis and love your wife very much

To understand this story and others like it. My wife just needed something larger than 3 1/2 inches to make her climax. I was happy to have men with cocks bring her what I could not. Simple facts. And yes the cum that she shares with me is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Syndyk

Opowiadanie dobre jednak brakuje hodowli - przynajmniej jednej jak nie kilku

Sexywife104Sexywife104about 4 years ago
Love it!

I love that he filled her fertile, unprotected pussy with his black baby making cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fill'er up

Big cock stories juice my wife's panties. She spread the juice all over her pussy and I get to lap it up. Someday I hope to get sloppy second from her freshly fucked pussy

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 4 years ago
I'M SO JEALOUS...

My wife and I are also from Ohio...we used to have a vacation home in Sarasota FL north of Naples..so I can truly relate...my wife will have no part of being shared...so only in my dreams do I fantacize that how I wish I could experience her with black meat in her pussy... I'm so jealous...great story

DayturkeyDayturkeyabout 4 years ago
Best ever!

This is the greatest of the great

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 4 years ago

This is my favorite category to start with, and this contribution is one of the best I've read (and I have read a few in my years as a member-- in fact the best cuck story I can remember). The build-up is unbearably good...

To the naysayers out there, all I have to say is that the numbers are against you. I believe that having your wife become a hotwife is the favorite dream of most readers of porn. And this story is a beaut . Compliments to everyonesavoyeur!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gone

We were on vacation at a nice resort. I didn't encourage her she had just show up at our room with that big black guy and said she couldn't do it behind my back I asked do what? She said have a well endowed black. I said it may have been informed about it ahead of time. She said it is a one time thing. I said I don't think so remember what we said at the alter. Jack said he had better go Julie said no stay he will be ok and she started undressing him. I said stop right now or I will she said shut up and set. I did set but it was because of shock. They had at it . i went to the bedroom packed quietly and left turned off my phone. One hour later at the airport I turned it back on there was 8 messages from her asking where I was and wanted me to call her. I texted her I was about to board a plane to home and I would contact a lawyer on Monday to start the paper work then shut it off again. She was home just a few hours after me and was begging me not to divorce her. I said what did she expect . She said we always talked about fantasies. I said correct fantasies fantasies. I was tough on her but I would not be CHUCKOLD. She said they didn't have sex and he had noticed I was gone and told her and he left imediantly. We did work it out but I was a long road.

chucker77chucker77about 4 years ago
Loved this

My wife and I had a similar experience some years ago. I loved how she reacted. It was primal. To this day it is the most erotic experience ever and this story helps me relive it. You have captured this very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
awsome

Loved the story and the buildup and would like to have the same opportunity but extend the fun by joining in and licking his cum from her pussy and sucking her juices from his hard cock making him cum again in his mouth!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

This story is an inspiration to me. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife Sharing Her Boning From a Friend

My wife came home late one weekend afternoon. After dinner she sat on our couch, taking her top off exposing her gorgeous tits, and asking me if I " would want some freshly fucked pussy?" I laughed and said "You're joking right?" She held my gaze as she said in a husky voice "You'll never know unless you eat me" and then " after you do, you can be the second cock of my day." I tugged her pants off to behold her soaking red panties and dove into sloppy seconds. Her lips spread of their own accord and oozed come, bringing my cock to rock hard attention. She asked to be boned doggy style, her favorite, and as I did regaled me with a description of her afternoon of sex with a guy with a long thin cock that hit hit the top of her pussy and giving her a stiff clit, that was rubbed on her ride home making her horny all over again. Much to my delight. Her pussy squeezed me tight pushing come out around my prick and onto my balls. I get a hard on every time she wears those red panties covering her broad juicy ass. We have a good time recalling her day having two cocks in one afternoon. When I saw the two of them fucking, it turned in a hot threesome with her two holes being filled and having come filled panties my the time we got home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What happened

What happened next?

sheffordjohnson301sheffordjohnson301almost 4 years ago

This is my favorite type of story . I love when the women is thoroughly fucked but the husband is not made to look like a total loser>

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 4 years ago
hot

Maggies knickers were certainly moist after reading this well written story.

TheWarthogTheWarthogalmost 4 years ago
Can my wife be next

I’m usually not a fan of stories over 2 pages, but the tempo of this one kept it interesting.

droopy dogdroopy dogalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Gotta agree with The Warthog. No one visits Literotica to read a War and Peace length novel. Your story was the perfect size. And you kept the action flowing to keep it interesting. You had hubby sit back and enjoy the show without portraying him as a sniveling wimp. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing ..

I'm more of a stag than a cuckold, but we switch it up now and then. We've had a steady boyfriend for years, slowly increasing the kink as the three of us become more comfortable, experimenting more as we move along.

Meeting a guy in a bar has been on our to do list for a while so I might just have my wife read this story and see if we can make this happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more of this lifestyle

Glad to see there are many other husbands that embrace their wife’s sexuality and allow them to enjoy some extra marital experience. I know I do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
white women are easy

white women are easy ,more so with big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC BBC BBC

Never a BWC right? My wife Julieanne and I were on a long needed vacation hadn't had one for a few years being so busy with our four children. After a nice evening meal my wife and I were sitting in the motel Lounge having some drinks and dancing to the DJ's music. We had just sat back down at our table when a nice looking black guy aproched our table introducing his self as John me if he could have a dance or 2 with the beautiful lady I thought omy a lady charmer also. I answered he would have to ask the lady with out him seeing me I looked at Julieanne giving her the what the___ look. She looked up at him and said thanks for the compliment which was one that her husband told her several times a day and no thanks on the dance this has been a long past due vacation for us and we want to spend it together as much as possible thanks for the invite for the dance but no thanks. John Luke kind of defeated but said maybe later if you change your mind let me know and walked away. We went to her roommate while later and seen him in the hall. We acknowledged him and kept walking toward our room. He said have you thought anymore about taking me up on my offer pretty lady? I said I guess it's the same answer good night. Sure enough the next evening we were in the lounge again having a good time. Sure enough a little later he came into the lounge with a buddy I assumed. Again later he approached the table and asked if we had changed our mind. My wife said no John we haven't I explained that this is a long-overdue vacation and my husband and I are going to spend it together as much as possible. Later when I excused myself to go to the restroom when I return John and his buddy Joe we're at our table. There was a division wall behind our table separating it from other tables but you could see through the cracks of the wall boards a good here if you really listen so I went down the opposite side so I could listen in to see what was going on. They were sure poring on the charm and my wife was being friendly but I thought I could tell a nervousness in her voice and thought I better get back to the table ASAP. When I approached the table I asked John if I could have my seat back? He said sure man I just didn't want the lady to get lonely well you were going so long. He began to act a little full of himself and arrogant saying that he thought the lady really wanted to have a good time with him and his buddy but she was afraid of upsetting me. I just answered you got that s*** straight what is it with you guys do you think you're the only lady Charmers there are in the world sorry about your luck tonight but unless you want security to remove you I think it would be best if you leave. He says come on man I just thought you were a couple looking like you would like to have a little fun for the night Ice Age on you are pushing your luck you've got about 10 seconds to get out of the booth and leave. John say it I guess you are one of the jealous type and afraid that your pride might be hurt I said it best be that you leave quick cuz you are just about to get your pride hurt real bad. About that time I heard a loud crack to my right we all looked at Direction the bartender had a billy club and said enough boys get out. They got up and left I would have to thank the bartender. After we settled down I asked my wife why she was being friendly to them she said Steve I was scared that something was going to happen. I apologize for being so long which really wasn't that long but probably seem like a long time to her. We went to her room and had another good romp in the bed. The next night we were in the lounge again John was there again but he did not a prank the rest of the trip ended up being very nice.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

My wife, my wife, my wife. Quit. "rope of potent seed." Really? It's way past time to cut the racist stuff for supposed erotic tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stuff like this leads to Divorce

Twenty years ago I asked my wife if she would allow a friend of mine to take photos then join in. I had been meeting him for mutual oral hookups. She gave the right answer: “Absolutely NOT”. Fast forward two years after that, I filed for divorce. Fast forward 18 more years, I’m alone and my ex-wife is happily remarried.

Although this story is well-written erotica, the Sacrament of Marriage is one of God’s sacred mysteries, and should be taken very seriously. I had to repent of my adulterous ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My husband let me watch black cock and we fucked so much harder. He asked if I wanted to fuck a black snake he said his foreman m,Ishtar be up for it. He arranged for him to cum and he ducked me for two hours. My pussy was so stretched out but I fucking loved it. I said he needed to visit me every week. My husband became my cuckhold and I was in fuck heaven. I still can’t completely deep thread him but I am getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My husband wants me to do this and I do dread of an 8 inch black cock in me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Heaven

Wish you were my husband.

l_svensenl_svensenover 3 years ago

Wow. That was very good. I did sometimes find myself getting confused about who Mark's wife was (without going back to page one here...) but I really enjoyed the premise. Apparently (reading the comments), it's "racist" to notice differences between different people... but let's just agree that a black guy with a big cock has a "big black cock." A white guy with a big cock would have a "big white cock."

Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous