All Comments on 'Cucked on Vacation'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 519 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

GREAT, the story nicely led up to a great climax. Wish he didn't cum up in her but oh well. I had been in a similar situation, awoke and saw my wife being felt up as she sucked my best man off 2 years after we married. I loved it. Very well written.

bicuriouslizzybicuriouslizzyover 3 years ago
hot

loved it, got me so aroused rubbing my pussy as i pinched my nipples.. would like to try it at least once. 😋😃

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would love one

Never had a black cock in me,

Our fantasy is for me to be fucked by an older indian man or men.

I did have 3 older men once when we went on a cruise.

3 friends on a holiday in there late sixties,

we ware sitting at the same table for our meals.

On the second day one of them said you are a very lucky man to have a beautiful wife

I said i know sir. He then put his hand on Mary's hand and said I wish that you were mine,and kissed her hand.

We met up later in the bar and spent the evening talking and drinking.

After about two hours, the 3 of them started talking to Mary and getting very sexual.

I got such a hard on when I stood up to go to the bathroom one of thr men said.

Look at his cock, he likes us talking dirty to his wife.

Mary said he always telling me that he would love to see another man fuck me

Mary had plenty of drink in her, so they asked me if it was true. I said yes it always turned me on this thinking about other men fucking Mary.

Martin the older of the 3 said well son this is your lucky day.

We all went back to there cabin had another drink, and the said to me.

If you want us to fuck Mary you have to take off her clothes and hand her over to us. and ask us to fuck your wife.

I took her clothes off and said please will all of ye fuck my wife Mary. Please

Martin said we will be happy to help you sit down on that chair and watch.

He took out his cock and told Mary to suck it. That was the start of the best cruise we ever had. They fucked Mary every chance they got for the rest of the cruise, we swapped phone numbers and are going to arrange to meet up as soon as it is possible. Mary wants to bring them to our home for a fortnight holidays. Cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Missed opportunity

Could have been a great retelling of the Willie Horton story. Just needed to stab the husband and steal the car...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
how a wife should be treated

Like to see more married couples letting the wife play.

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 3 years ago

Loved that he filled her married white pussy with his black cum!

BooomerBooomerover 3 years ago
The BBC Sightings Throughout...

The peeling off of layers in this story were incredible! I've cum to the realization that while I love, love love the descriptions of wanton and reckless passions being released - it’s only seconded by the effect “the Reveal” of the BBC has on the White couple.

They just can’t get away from Mark’s BBC - it’s the elephant in the room, at the pool, at the clothing optional beach, under the dinner table etc.

Great pacing and wonderfully detailed sexxin’!

Also thought it was a great stroke to involve Mark’s wife (via phone) in the seduction of Vanessa.

Excuse me if I got any names wrong.

Hopefully I didn’t give too much away in my giddiness!

Great erotic fiction my Friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know the feeling bbc makes

I remember the night that I fucked my first black man. I was married, but had spent a week at a beach in NJ, for a few days before my hubby could come. Went to the condo lounge, and got dazzled by a young black man....I'm 55, he was maybe 30. I ended up in his bed and was fucked senseless by the biggest cock I'd ever seen in pictures...after I sucked him, or tried too, and got a mouthful of cum to swallow; he tour my pussy apart, filling me with 2 big loads of his black baby sperm.....I just sort of with out I guess from sheer exhausted. I awoke with a start when I felt something licking my asshole, before that realization truly registered a finger or two made me yelp and moan was buried up my ass. And, have dazed, in disbelief, I was yanked up like a doggie bitch, and tried to scream only to have a hand over my mouth and the sensation, hurt damn it hurt, when he forced that big black cock up my ass ......I reached back but as my hand rubbed my belly, I swear I could feel his cock in my stomach. That night I found out what a good orgasms were; found out what a cock tastes like after fucking my cunt and my ass, including some shit and blood. But after a long slumber; and a morning fuck from behind .... I knew what good sex was like. What it feels like to feel a man just fuck you, no love, just pure awesome, exciting lust. I know before he left, and I was leaking cum every where. And, yes he had a big cock, nearly 11 inches with a girth I could reach around. And, a ass that showed handprints and read all over .... he wanted performance, and my ass took a beating trying to please him. When hubby fucked me the first time after he arrive, had my pussy not been sore, I'd never knew he penetrated me. Three straight days and nights with my black stranger and this white bitch was sore, but damn what a pleasure it was. I just want more of a dominate, demanding, lover that turns me into a submissive bitch wanting to be used and fucked like a whore. They fuck like those dominate male animals, dogs, bulls, stallions. And, you know, I crave that bbc now.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
THIS IS ALMOST REAL

I'm from Ohio...I used to live in Florida 90 minutes north of Naples..I dream of wife sharing.. especially with a black gentleman..but wife has no part with my fantasy...excellent story..didn't want it to end...I will just keep dreaming my fantasy... 5 stars

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

A really well-told story about enjoying what cums naturally. This scenario is very erotic and I find it impossible to be put off by all the negative comments. Large cocks have that effect on giving women pleasure and husbands without this feature should allow their wife to indulge in the sexuality of "wanton lust" We men don't own women and seeing women openly admit to being pleasured by a hung considerate male is extremely erotic. Anyone who can't appreciate the intensity of a really good hard fuck by a hung stud must be dead from the neck up. Get a life and enjoy each other before its too late. Even if it means bringing other men to help out. All women have a right to enjoy the full depth of a large cock, be that black or white. As stories go this deserves a 10*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Perfect Hot Wife

This story where a lady fucks and husband watches should be the norm in society

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This doesn't work for everyone.

My boyfriend and I went to Florida and we did something like this a few days before we left. Skipping the details, it wasn't worth it the damage it caused. We had been partying all day and things just got out of hand. When we left the other couple's room, we didn't say anything to each other all the way back to ours. We showered separately. I can't explain it, but felt ashamed of myself. I was on the pill and the e guy wore a condom, but I washed myself several times trying to get him off of my skin. I know this sounds silly, but what I really wanted is for my boyfriend to cum in me. I wanted him to be inside me. When I walked out of the bathroom he was already in bed, so I slipped in next to him. I wasn't wearing anything but he was wearing some boxing short underwear and a t shirt. I moved into next to him, put my arm o her his chest and my head on his shoulder. I asked him if everything's was okay. He didn't say anything for a second and than said, sure everything's good. What about you? Are you okay? I wanted to tell him how I felt in the bathroom , but I was afraid to say something wrong and said, yeah, I'm okay. The next day we sort of drifted around. The good feelings for the vacation were gone. We still went out to the beaches and stuff, but it just wasn't the same. We didn't fight or argue. We just acted like nothing was wrong except for the fact we weren't talking. Then this Covid-19 situation happened in March. I don't know what to do. He's a good guy and I just want for us to be happy again. What we did was wrong for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife sharing is so erotic

With my encouragement, my with gave herself to another man she was attracted to. It has made our marriage even better and we continue to share her when the opportunity presents.

Pat2610Pat2610over 3 years ago

Hot reminds me abd my husband on a cruise and we met a black waiter. He gave us extra attention and got my husband drunk. T he waiter woke him up with his mouth on my. Husband cock. He cummed ibises the waiters momuth and told me to kiss me. We shared the cum and I sucked on my husband and waiter. I told my husband I wanted to have his cock ,in me abd he said .ok if he could fuck the waiter as he as fucking me. I grabbed the waiter cock and he fucked me for hours. My husband cimmed in the waiter and I sucked it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overrated bbc

My wife Becky tried this 4 times but was unsuccessful I was larger than all 3. After each one they were at different times my wife asked if I wanted to show these boy's if I wanted to show them how a real man satisfied his wife. All 3 had their ego hurt

I just kinda chuckled. But I made my wife clean up first. Becky said she was starting to think there was a lot of lies out there about bbc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plenty of opportunities

I have been hit upon several times during vacations, even with my Husband sitting there, by other male guests, and of course bar guys, but I've not taken any offer up, I think it's a fantasy of my Husbands for me to go with another guy, I could see the look on his face when a guy chatted to me and making very obvious suggestions. Maybe one of those days I will

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story!

Great cuckolding story, very well written and believable. Kept me hard the entire read. Loved that Mark came in Vanessa’s pussy for Mike to see. Please continue this story with Mike getting clean-up duty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Page 1 was interesting and different from most other stories in this genre, and it disclosed Mike's (the husband's) fantasy. It also made clear that it wasn't a recurring fantasy of Vanessa. The beach scene destroyed the concept of a casual encounter with Mark. Mark is supposedly in Naples for work reasons, but he is at the beach shortly after noon and mentions he has been there enjoying the sunshine "much too long" and heads back to his room (maybe or does he go meet another idiotic couple?) to relax. Mark isn't working! Mark is prowling, looking for conquests. The phone conversation with Mark's wife seems unreal. Why does she always call when he sits down at the bar with Mike and Vanessa? It's as if he texts her to make the call immediately prior to joining his targeted couple.

The remainder of the story was written to formula, with an arrogant black man who had the largest cock in the world. Mark assumed women were only interested in his size, and it would automatically provide the most powerful orgasm of her life. The way Mark exhibited his cock to Vanessa was like someone showcasing a new car. The best part of the story was when it captured the true confusion of a voyeur watching his wife when Mike said: "I can't believe how hot that was, it doesn't make sense." That applies whether the voyeur is secretly watching as Mike did later or if he is sitting there in full view of the mating couple.

Overall, the story was well written. It is a story on an erotic story web site. There is no reason to expect the characters to be more than one dimensional, or for their behavior to be logical.

will_shakespearewill_shakespeareover 3 years ago
Good writing

Don't think we don't see how you slip the cuck humilation in at the end, cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A cure

When I got home early I seen an unknown car in our drive. My wife Anetta and I were having problems but I didn't think it was this bad. I knew the children were at my parents because Anetta was supposed to have a meeting that night

I was 3 hours early so I drove on by and aproched our property from the rear. I thought I should check thing's out not knowing the vehicle or if someone stopped by to pick her up. Nope my suprize she had some black man I didn't know in a spare room. They were going at it he bragging how tight and unbelievable she was so much better than his wife and Anetta telling how much bigger and better he was than me and she hoped I was tired and not horny when I got home so she would have time to get back to normal size so I wouldn't know anything happened they both laughed about that. I had 2 phone's work and personal. The window was open a little so the work phone recorded the sound and personal I took pictures and videos. As soon as they took a breather flattened 2 tires on the passenger side of the unknown car so he wouldn't see if he came out in a hurry. Then I text Anetta asking still at the meeting I caught an early flight be home in a few. Then I watched the action you talk about panic wow it was funny. The poor bull tripped going down the steps we have a split level house managing to break a spindle breaking loose 2 legs on the dinning room table it was from Anetta's great grandmother. He managed to kind of shoved them into place saying we will have to get someone to fix this old junk Anetta. She said damit a_____e that is my great grandmother's it's not junk get out before Joe gets here and breaks you GO! I assumed Anetta went to clean every thing up. I jumped in my car went around the country block darn buck wasn't very far from our house stopped and out of his car so I stopped. I am axillary sheriff. I turned on my really bright flash light announced my name I think he about had a stroke. I asked what was going on? He explained he was just riding around and must have ran over something because he had 2 flats on the same side. I asked if he needed anything? No thanks man I got help bringing me tires. I went home. I seen marks on our cement drive went in called for Anetta no answer. I seen a phone on the kitchen table pick it up was looking at it when it vibrated and I dropped it picked it up it was Anetta calling I just hit the end button shortly it chirped it was a text from her saying this was a first time and last time mistake that should not have happened. All the things I said tonight was not true because I love my husband and he really is a lot better lover than you could ever be so please stay away from me please I don't want to lose my family. Good by. I turned the phone off and hid it. Fresh out of the shower she came to me and gave me a hug and kiss saying how much she missed me. Inside I was pissed but said loved and missed her also. She looked at me asking what's wrong? To much s___ going on that I can't figure out. She said shower get ready for bed you need a good night's sleep you're probably stressed. I said way to much stress I just feel like I need to run. That is the opposite of what you need you have been running to hard. I got ready for bed didn't know if I really wanted to go to bed with her. I emptied my suitcase and went to put it in the spare room where we stored things. She said here I will get that. Got it she followed. The bed was unmade I could smell the same smell as I had on the guy with 2 flats I asked what is that smell then turned to her she was crying and said we need to talk. First time only time already broke up and on and on. I asked do want a divorce not good enough don't love me you can sleep in that bed tonight and figure things out. That smells like the guy I offered to help down the road he refused I guess he is just a saint not wanting help but just helping others like he just helped my family am I right? She cried louder I went to our son's bedroom grabbed a ballbat she grabbed me saying please he is not worth in. I said but was his BBC worth it let go please. No he wasn't please forgive me. I pulled away but he was gone Thank God I would probably ended up in prison. We did sleep together and still together 12 years later and hope forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For all you cucks

Your wives loves the idea of yous never will be able to satisfy her again. She loves the idea of yous cleaning her cum filled pussies and yours humiliation will her greatest turn on next to watching yous suck her bulls cock to get it ready to slid in her ass that yous will never get, and after that, her greatest of all turn ons will be watching you clean her bulls cock of her shit and ass juice so happily while you're jerking off.

FastDavidFastDavidover 3 years ago
Cucked on Vacation

Loved the story. I wish my wife was such a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good thing you

Left her in Naples... she was useless as a partner after this story ended

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Conversation with Mark's wife...

Overall I loved the story... been there done that type of thing but from Mark's side... many a time fucking a married lady while hubby watched!!!

I would have liked to have read a follow up with emphasis on the conversation between Mark's wife and Vanessa.

Also, how later hubby finds out Vanessa and Mark continue fucking after they all return home with Vanessa becoming pregnant with a black love child!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bbc

My wife said she would like to try a bbc I said fine but could she give me a couple weeks to think it over? She said sure I went to a lawyer 3 days later and sued for divorce having her served while we at her parents having supper. Talk about stirring the pot when I answered why I filed. To my knowledge she never has cheated that was 14 years ago.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
One of the best cuckolding stories

Still come back a reread this brilliant Story.

26thNC Approved <3

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Nice

You handled this very well, not exaggerating her slowly giving in to her latent desires. Mike, as well, though he seemed determined to cuckold himself almost from the start. It being a long marriage, though, made it seem plausible. Kudos for not having them groveling before Mark, unaccountably worshiping his cock for its blackness and magnificence! So many writers fall into the myth. These seemed like real people, and that's what made it so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chucked on vacation

A good friend of mine dated a very pretty woman that I knew was wild. We buddied a lot. He was asking a lot of questions. One in particular I answered like man you know she has been around the block a few times. Yes but she's ready to settle down. They got married then left on there big honeymoon. Damnit he returned early coming straight to me saying the Dumb B____h cheated on him on his honeymoon. I'm a lawyer lucky I had protected his assets and she didn't get anything. Be careful take your time and protect yourself and them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Last vacation

On vacation we met another couple visited so ended up having a meal 2 different day. On the 3rd day we went to there suite. While visiting we ran out of wine and my wife asked if I would mind going to get some more at the store we have visited before so I left when I returned I would never expect. The other wife let me in and was all uppity up saying you got to see this and took me to there bedroom. Her husband was humping the Hell out of my wife. Now this is my wife of 22 years the mother of our 2 children in college. I walk over to the bed and said enjoy I didn't know I was inadequate. She look and go have a good time babe. I turned walked towards the door and the other wife grabbed my arm asking aren't you going to have some fun with me? I said no I'm sorry I ever met you. I went to our room packed I had called for a taxi so it was waiting then to the airport with an early flight home. Once I landed and turned on the phone it had several messages text and voice mail. Then it rang it was her so I answered help. She asked where are you? Why do you care you threw away our marriage. No I didn't. Yes you did. Where are you I want to talk. Why you already said it in your actions I will let you know who my lawyer is so you can talk through him. Where are you. I'm home. What we are on vacation. Nope you took a vacation from our marriage and I'm not going with you. Good by. I knew she didn't like when I said good by. She had a friend that said good by and an hour later she was told the friend was killed in an accident. She called right back when I answered she started yelling I yelled as loud as I could WHAT. She got quiet. Again in a normal tone I asked what? She asked what was I going to tell the children? I said for over 20 years you wanted everything perfect so you had better call and explain why I'm home and you are on vacation without me because I will not lie to make it perfect. Anything else we need to talk about. We divorced and neither dated neither moved out either we even slept together. Finally one night she asked why did we get a divorce? I said I wanted you to know for sure I would never tolerate such stupidity and disrespect. Well I get the point would you marry me and be my husband for the rest of my life? One condition. Name it. Never get so stupid again. I won't I promise. You promised before so don't say it unless you mean it. She hugged me crying and saying she really means it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My slut wife

My wife was 22 years old welhen we went on a vacation to south africa nude beach, this was our 1st time at a nude beach, as we were walking down to the beach a couple was leaving, the lady was covered with cum, on her face, hair, tits, pussy and ass, she told my wife that she was going to enjoy it. As we walked onto the beach there was only a group of black men around 40 to 45 years old, about 5 guys, my wife could not take her eyes of them, their dicks was soft but about 8 inchs we went a little away from them. One guy came upto us and asked if we want to join them as we are alone, my wifes eyes waz locked on his dick, he asked if she likes what she sees, my wife said yes, he said you have join us then. They made me sit along on my blanket and myy wife sat in between them, they started touching her and took her hands to their dicks, she was playing with their dicks while a guy was eating her pussy. Soon they all had Hardon, and my wife was sucking a black dick, she was cowboy over a dick while another was in her ass at the same time, she was screaming in pleasure and another dick in her mouth and 2 in her hands, she was pleasing all 5 dicks at once, they all came in their respective places, they changed places a few times after cumming in each place they took. My wife got pregnant with a black man's child and we back in the UK and she have given birth to a set of black twins. The doctor was a bit surprised and asked my wife if I know they are black, she said yes. After a couple of months my wife said she wants to go back to that beach in south africa to get gangbanged again by more dicks and get pregnant again and she wants to go with her friends not me, they all came back pregnant and gave birth to twins and triplets, now it's become a part of their habit to go get fucked by black dicks. I never had my wife's :bj bb,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Your pleasure.

If you meet mark after the holiday,for another date would your wife use the pill,she might have his baby.or have a foursome with his wife.

DebbieXDebbieXabout 3 years ago

It was a good story almost to the end. They started off with a decent set of values. Mark wasn't supposed to cum inside het but shoot his cum on her.

Vanessa had become a cheating whore by fucking Mark while Mike was asleep and she let him cum inside her knowing she wasn't protected.

WSpeare61WSpeare61about 3 years ago

I'm absolutely blown away. I have this vivid mental image of this hulk of manhood , shining beautiful black skin covering a man mountain but oh so gentle with muscles not overly massive but proportionate to his tall stature which dwarfed the hot wife seemingly totally spent and ultimately changed forever. Life as they knew it, will never ever be the same but more so for Vanessa. She will know longer look to Mike her husband as the sexual master of her desires. Nor will Mike ever will. Fantastic! A 100/100!!!

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

Husband wanted to watch me get plowed by black on vacation and I loved it. He lost me now he can suck my lovers penis and just watch and he never gets to duck me Again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Anonymous you seem to know how everything has turned out better for you and all those who did you wrong are now all screwed up. It would be fair to say if you want to allow your wives to make decisions. You have not said anything about why you men didn't say anything at that very moment when you needed to step up. But the fact is you blokes just went along with the whole game and got burned. Sorry, Cucked. Your story has alot of wholes that it sounded like "...they lost , you won" scenario. I myself am a "Bull" and as such I do not approach couples unless I am invited and wether they are BOTH genuine in their hand of friendship or have an ulterior motive. 99% of the time I can say they ONLY want what I have to offer and well we all can without any doubt they just want a fantasy the husband predominantly initiates at the reluctance of the wife. The husband's not the one who is about to get screwed full of black cocks and hot, thick streams of cum! So anyway that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife found this and shared it with me, we both loved it. She searches for stories, like yours, that involve a white wife and a black lover. Yours was one of the best we have read. What sets your story apart from the others is that it is so solidly middle-class and, at first anyway, so typical for a lot of couples beginning to explore their sexuality.

The story unfolded with an increasing level of suspense and excitement as the couple slowly eased in to wife sharing. And when it heated up, it sizzled! My wife enjoyed reading about Mark’s wife reassuring Vanessa in the phone conversation. Sometimes, girls need the support of girls, especially when going black.

It was exciting that the couple had already discussed that she was not on birth control, and that she had her husband buy the magnum condoms. I’ve done that myself, for my wife and her lovers. My wife about creamed herself when she read that the magnums were still too small for Mark! The ending was one of the best we have ever read. Your narration of Vanessa’s surrender to black cock was superb, and we quote:

“I glanced into the door and saw them, naked, fucking on Marks large suite bed. This was the site of my true cuckolding, where their honest admissions made an appearance. They were fucking freely, enraptured by one another's sexuality. They had experienced that initial explosion of sexual exploration, and now they were aimed at something deeper.”

Vanessa didn’t just give up ownership of her married pussy to Mark. Her entire, primitive, female sexuality - and fertility - now belong to her black lover. When my wife reaches that stage with a lover, I know it will only be a matter of time until she will want him to breed her. It’s the most natural, instinctive thing in the world for a woman. We are a white couple, however, all three of our children were bred into her by three different black lovers of hers.

Your ending was awesome, and we quote, “He roared, "Oh fuck yeah baby! I'm cumming in this married pussy!" His massive scrotum pulled up into his shaft as it pulsed, unleashing rope after rope of potent seed deep into my wife. She screamed in complete pleasure as this man claimed her in every primal sense of the word.”

As one of my wife’s black bulls said, “Seeding white wives is a mission for me and my buddies. One wife at a time. We just roll though the white suburbs; giving the wives what they need!”

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Had a situation a lot like this. Only it was supposed to be a threesome. When we got to the room his that is we had drinks we started messing around the next thing I knew I was waking up and could hear noises coming from the bed room. The man and my wife. I grabbed the wine bottle and gave can a good kidney shot that put him down knocking the wind out of my wife she looked at me as if scared to death. I asked her what did she think she was doing? She said she thought we agreed to have a threesome I told her this look like it was just two of them having fun what the hell happened to me? She said you fell asleep so we went ahead and started I told him how hard you had been working and it's probably wore out did he laugh I asked yes why because the SOB probably drugged me. I shoved him off of her and onto the floor he was groaning inputting I looked at him I needed to go to the bathroom so do I urinated on him then I laughed. I told my wife get dressed we are getting out of here. We ended that vacation early and went to a different town on the way home and enjoyed the rest of it. I told her we would never do anything like that again. She agreed. I also told her I didn't know I was that stupid to even try something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Effective writing. People need to understand fiction is made to stimulate. If you don’t like the plot, read some other genre. We who like imagining free women within marriage don’t need scolding by those who think this is about real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know a lot about the lifestyle and the story was very hot and pretty realistic since most white women are having sex with black lovers now with their boyfriends or husbands permission and usually the first time starts on vacation or in a hotel instead of in their home for safety reasons. It was also very real because the husband's reaction to being cucked is the most common one which is extreme arousal and masturbating and powerfully ejaculating and then confusion but also total acceptance of his new reality and then a nentirely new type of sexual relationship with his girlfriend or spouse that basically excludes him from direct sexual contact most of the time from then on leaving him to masturbate instead like he is a single man again but he is surprised he is more sexually fulfilled than ever before understanding his new place. Write more. You really understand what is going on there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife had her first other man whist we were on holiday. I was perfectly happy and watched as an Italian man seduced her with my blessing. She was very vocal as his cock moved inside her and made no attempt to stop him flooding her vagina with his semen. We both found it very erotic and it has become a highlight of every subsequent holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! Wish my wife would do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’m going to read each of your submissions this weekend.

Thank you!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 3 years ago

As one who has shared wives (mine and others'), I have always especially enjoyed "first-time" stories about previously reluctant, resistant wives being shared. I never got to see my wife with BBC and can well imagine that the "taboo" of such as well as the likelihood of relatively larger size would make it all the more erotic. This story was very hot and deserves 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife Crystal and had talked about inviting other people but it was always decided that it had to be equal if she had a man I would have a woman. We were on vacation while out we ran into a black guy that was in town on business. We visited with him I could tell he was interested in Crystal but I knew he was alone and that was not going to work. After he had asked Crystal to dance and returned to our table Crystal said Lucas has a proposition. I said and what would that be? He said he thought we were maby swingers and you liked to watch and that we could spend the night in his room. That sounds fun but where is his wife, fiance or girlfriend and she has to be as beautiful as you? Lucas said his wife was back home and she's beautiful but maby not as beautiful as Crystal plus shes really good man. Yes but she's not here so it won't work. He wouldn't stop man can you really be serious in denying Crystal some pleasure. Not arguing with anyone we agreed on rules and you are wasting your time. I got up and walked away as I heard Crystal apologizing for me and my behavior. When she caught up with me I asked her what was she apologizing about? You were so rude. If anyone was rude it was him and just what was said when you were dancing? He was really complementing me on my looks and how well I danced. O a real charmer right and you just thought that would make it ok to change the rules? No. Well why did you apologize saying I was rude? I don't know I just thought I should. By putting me down you know the rules right so should we go back so set things straight because tomorrow he will probably be around again trying to get in your pants trying to change our rules. Why don't we just go to the room and forget this ever happened. I said fine by me. Later we needed ice and Crystal went to get it. I thought she was gone to long and went to check. I heard her telling Lucas to let her go because I would be pissed and he didn't really want to see that happen. A_____e had her ccornered and said he could handle the little white boy. I said try me please. He turned and took a swing at me and I kicked him in the ribs that was all he needed. We went back to the room. That has been 8 years ago and we stopped being with other people. Crystal said she was actually glad we did before it caused us anymore problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written and graphic enough for some people to become aroused. I wonder if women do long for a big prick as portrayed here, Mike the husband can not satisfy Vanessa and so she is easily seduced by the length,breadth and apparent ability to plumb the depth of her married pussy. To hear that Vanessa has virtually handed their marriage over to Mark in his presence should be the final humiliation for Mike. It would be so for me. However I would not accept some man, black or white with a big or small prick fucking my wife. Time to leave Mike as you have been relegated to observer status and as she has not taken any precautions for

birth control a black baby is in the offing. My attitude would be goodbye and good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife want do a black man but she loves showing herself off and getting fuck if she likes you.

piecesbbcloverpiecesbbcloveralmost 3 years ago

Outstanding story. I could imagine myself in that situation and my wife being fucked by that stud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing encounter, so well written. Everything about it is exactly what I fantasies about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DA husband. Divorce in the making for sure if my wife ever wanted another man then to tell the other man he owned her for sure would be the last straw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story especially this part

“ she moaned again, his pace quickening, her tits bouncing as his cock reached depths of her womanhood that no other man had ever been.

She looked back at him one last time, eyes fully distant, lost in the purest for of lust, it’s your pussy Mark, take it baby”

At this point I realized what a lucky man Mike was and I wished Vanessa was my wife, my love for her would grow far deeper than ever before, to see the love of my life in that much extasy, I would repeat those words to her each time we made love, and tell her how much I loved her, and say my love your passion was so great you surrendered your pussy to another man, watching that was a great moment for both of us, I will never forget

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice story.....any one fuck my wife .....I want to watch her fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The black man sucking the boobs of my wife roughly.....his hold one boob of my wife in one hand other boob with his mouth. His another hand was bet the legs of my wife. He wad fingring my wife very well....if you want ti creat such seen with my sexy wife contact me on my e mail loverahul595@gmail.com

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77almost 3 years ago

Its True. Some Mens just do Fuck better then others and can be like hitting places other Mens cant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife Tara and Jim were on a long pass due vacation leaving the 4 children with my parents. We were having a great time doing a lot of different things. There were some young black guys I could tell were hanging around us but I knew it was Tara that they were watching. The third night while dancing one courage up enough to ask if he could have a dance with Tara? Tara said it was up to me. I said it was ok one dance would be fine. It was a faster song as they were dancing one of the other guys asked me if he could dance with her I said ok if it was ok with my wife I didn't think they needed to know her name or mine. Well the first song ended and the first guy stayed with Tara it was a slow song and he was holding her pretty tight little to tight for me. As Tara looked towards me I shook my head no. She mouthed just having a little fun. I continued shaking my head no but he had turned her to where he couldn't see me. I stood to leave we had had a problem in the past with her and a coworker of hers and almost separated over him. She should have known I wouldn't tolerate any BS. I was in our room when she knocked on the door asking me to let her in. When I opened the door those two guys plus another was coming down the hall. I pulled her in and forced the door shut grabbed the phone hit the o as soon as they answered I said Help and the room number and hung up. Then I grabbed the desk chair put it in the restroom told Tara get in and prop the chair up against the door. I thought security should be there soon they were yelling man just wanting to have some fun with the little white girl. I opened the door with the latch in place so it wouldn't open much. I had a tire bat in my hand. I always carried one because I had been robbed before while on a work road trip. Well one of them kicked the door and just as he stepped in I put him down. The second tried to get to me also went down the third turned to run just as security grabbed him. All three were arrested. After things settled down I said I think we should go home. Tara asked why? Really Tara coworker and now this what would you expect? The coworker thing had been several years ago. We still had 3 days we did stay and by the time we were headed home we were pretty much back to normal but I was firm with her she had two strikes and three would make an out. As far as I know she has been faithful all of our marriage we just had our 40th. Can't imagine how some guy's could handle being a cuckold. How stupid can one be what do they call a woman that a husband messes around on them. My sister's husband cheated on her and one night at a club I heard him call her a Dumb B____ I stepped around the corner and slugged him knocking him down and I told him if I ever heard of him ever cheating on her again he would be sorry because he probably won't see his children again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Soooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Blackman we’ve all been looking for to lead us where we want to go. Without a doubt he could make you pull out of her by walking in and standing next to the bed fully erect. Just her looking at it would tell you which she wanted. I would watch him breaking her in and training her to please him know that’s what she wants also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking so hot !! I want my wife to try that ! So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Magnificent. Read again for the third time, and its still superd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmmmmmmm, fond memories of my first bbc fucking session. Yes, married, cheating on my nice husband, but after be a black man's pussy for a night, but he was bigger, thicker and his desires and ability were a surprise. And, yes he hurt like hell for awhile, but once my pussy got adjusted and stretched and I could handle the depth, that young black bull [36] turned this old white wife [55] into a screaming, crying, woman that enjoyed countless orgasms and a few ass fuckings, including my first it was wonderful, and great memories. I now think I know what its like to be taken by a wanton, lustful, horny man is like....and its great ladies, really great. I'm still married, but my pussy and I belong to him. He comes over several nights a week, hubby is relegated to the spare bedroom.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You certainly got your cuck fans excited.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 2 years ago

For a guy who supposedly hates wives having sex with other men 26thNC sure seems to read a lot of the stories. I bet he's the kinda guy to suck the spend off his wife's lover's cock when they're done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On my 21st birthday, hubby set me up with 2 young black guys after he spent 9 hours bathing, pampering me and having me on a sexual edge . He had a lady come to our home to do my hair, makeup and nails. Then dressing me in a very short slip dress with no panties or bra (32D tits btw), high heels, garter belt and hose. Loading me in the car, driving for 2 hours so these guys could fuck the shit outta me for 5 hours! I loved it and love black men for lovers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, to bad it didn't keep going with wife begging him to put a baby in her. Then finding out after they get home that us pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Maybe cut down a little bit on the inane chatter. The description of the sex was great. Do we really need all that verbiage? It's like super heroes fighting and making sarcastic comments. Maybe about half the sex chatter from Mark would be appropriate. Other then that you hit it out of the park! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

again whore and wimp story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was amazing, I love it when a story includes a white wife being creampied by a huge bbc with balls full of a large amount of cum!!!! Such a turn on!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it... Wish my wife would try a BBC, I know she would love it. I have tried to encourage her to let a black man fuck her but she says she's too religious and her vows won't let her do that. I've told her that her husband wants her to and wants it to happen. She gets very wet and excited and we fuck like crazy. I'll keep working on her and maybe one day I will have a letter to share!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The best story i ever have read. I am searching a well hung black man to fuck my white wife. Hoping to hear from you soon. tersteins@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story very realistic i would of gave it a 10 if possible

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike leaves,packs and goes home. He has divorce papers ready For Vanessa and full custody application for their children. She has not taken birth control and has a"darkie" then lives with the shame of being a single mother. She also has the memory of being fucked by a self proclaimed FUCKING BULL, but is just one his many conquests.

In her later life she regrets losing her husband, remembering that he would not be a CUCKOLD>

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, start to finnish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I heard my wife's lover or whatever she thought he was asking her who's puss it was finally she said it was his. That was when I kicked him as had as I could in the nut. He dropped on nerves knocking the wind out of my wife. I rolled him over and asked if she was ok? She couldn't talk. I called 911 gave out address and report a rape and my wife and the rapist needed medical help. Really I knew she wasn't being raped but it helped keep me out of jail. We divorced and I got the children.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

This one is perfect. Don't worry about the negative comments. They are part of that large army of cuckold deniers or at least wife watcher deniers that read these stories...story after story...masturbate and as a penance leave a nasty review. They are closet cock suckers that want nothing more than to suck their wife's pussy juices off their lover's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is my fantasy every time my wife and I go on vacation! I know it will never happen as she's very straight laced, but a guy can dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, loved it. Ignore the haters. Hopefully Vanessa is pregnant and Mike asks Mark to come back to their house and fuck her whenever he wants. Mark can keep fucking the pussy he now owns, Mike is a happy cuckold helping Vanessa raise the many black kids they will have, even if he is a little embarrassed explaining the kids colour to his parents

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can relate to this brilliant story My husband and I got with a black guy on holiday I spent 7 nights in this guy’s bed he even took my anal virginity we now have a 3 year old daughter from my black lover and on her birthday week he comes to my bed and my husband moves out. My lover wants me to have another baby and husband has said yes to it

fraser9fraser9over 2 years ago

Such a hot tale...so arousing....will read more of your work. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story true or fiction. My wife had sex with a couple of black men and a 3some with a black man and a white man before I met her. I used to ask her about her previous experiences while we were having sex and it got us both extremely horney. I would tell her many times while we were having sex that I wanted her to have sex with 2 black men at the same time, 1 in her very wet pussy and 1 in her mouth. She told me that she wanted 1 in pussy and 1 in her mouth and 1 in her ass. Then afterwards she wanted me to clean up her pussy and ass then kiss her then clean both cocks that had fucked her. Two weeks later we did just that. She also has me dress up completely in women's clothing and fluffing her black male friends to get them ready for her and I have to clean myself out before they get to the house. I do enjoy being a cuckold for my wife and serving her Bulls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife walked in on me as I was gripping my hard cock while reading this story. She asked me to relate the story as she stripped out of her clothes. She then told me that she had fucked 2 men at once before we got together. A black guy and a white guy. And they both were hung like horses. Was DP'd frequently during their weekend together, the guys took her in every hole she had. Her nipples were hard as she dropped her bra. As she slid her panties down her her thighs I could see her pussy lips stick to the cotton of her undies. My cock swelled as she said that she had never been stretched so wide- her ass, her twat, or her mouth - and I blew my wad coating my dick and hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic story to which many couples can relate. I think it happens to more wives than people realize. I was stunned when it happened to my wife and surprised when it continued but understanding about her curiosity.

robijayrobijayover 2 years ago

Hot. Drew me in with them.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

The hottest story I have read on this site. The hubby gets drugged, the wife slips into the master bedroom to continue secret sexual impregnation while hubby sleeps. Kinda feels like she was cheating on hubby. Very hot soon she will have a black baby and everyone will know what she was doing on vacation. 10 stars

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I just realized that "the haters" always talk about divorcing the slut. The never say that they could actually share their wife. I have a feeling it is because their dick is too small. They realize that if their wife fucks some one else that the wife would realize that the hubby is under equipped. They are scared the wife won't want them any more. That is why they are so hostile to sharing their wife.

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaover 2 years ago

We love this kind of story, because we have lived experience! Not all cuckold relationships involve a sissy husband, but the idea of me being seduced by another man stimulates both my husband and I.

That is how I had my first affair, after 20 years of marriage. Seduced by a 30 year old black man, when I was 44 years old. Hottest sex of my life, bar none!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racist bullshit, BBC mythology, a beta and his fucking gutter slut. Pathetic and offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Buster2U wrote "Kinda feels like she was cheating on hubby." Kinda? Are you kidding? She's a cheating whore and skank. End of story.

charliem100charliem100over 2 years ago

Excellent! I never understand why readers who don't like this subject are here reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Darlene wanted to expand our sexual adventures. I finally agreed that I would try swapping with another couple only if we both agreed on the other couple. I was about to give up. If I was attracted to another woman she wasn't attracted to the man. Once there was a black guy that had asked to dance with Darlene . I said that was fine. After a while I was getting a little aggravated and cut in to dance with Darlene. He gave me a look. After we dance 2 songs Darlene asked for a break. While sitting and talking she said how good of a dancer Drew was and how kind he was. Yes what was his deal not bringing you back? O he's such a good dancer I just melted into him. Just then Drew walked up and sat by Darlene saying hey man Darlene babe say you guys would like to swing I could help you out buddy. Just how could you help? Well you could invite me up to your room. Really I'm not queer and I don't see a good looking woman with you. Man you could watch it would be fun to see your woman enjoy me. I still don't see another woman and I will not let you touch me. You are a selfish ass he said and you are a stupid SOB. Darlene said let's settle down before we get in trouble. I said tell dumb ass to get lost. That did it I could see the fire in his eyes. He took a swing across the table and I put a plate up. He hit it and pulled his hand back holding it just as a bouncer grabbed him and took him away. I asked Darlene if she was ready. She was quiet on the way to the room. In the room I said never pull a stunt like that again remember a couple we both agree on and only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well it was a great love story Mark fucked Vannesa several times coming in her the last time.

She is not on birth control pills so she could get pregnant. It’s a great Story Five Stars RW Her pussy now belongs to Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this along with all your other stories. I'd like to see another chapter of them hooking up again before the trip is done and possibly a story line of them visiting his home where she gets seduced by him and his wife, he watches from across the room tied to a chair locked in chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜.) 👍👍!

🙂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 is needed! I have read this story atleast 50 times and it gets me hard EVERY TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gentlemen? He for sure would be sorry. While out dancing with Deborah there was a big black guy that had been hitting on several white women and when he approached our table and asked Deborah for a dance I spoke up and said get lost. He said hey man just talking to the beautiful lady not talking to you. As I said while standing up as I said get lost. I heard Deborah say you better listen bub. He pushed me into the back of the post near our table and I used it to my advantage and shoved off of it and put my knee into his crouch and hit him 3 times as fast as I could and he was down just as the bouncers arrived. I sat down and in a minute I asked Deborah to dance and off we went. 2 weeks later out again we seen the same guy. He stayed away from us . He had 3 buddies with him. He was back at the same game and I could tell there were 2 of the Husband's or boyfriend that were getting very upset. I called Larry a friend that never tried to start a fight but wouldn't ever walk away from one. Larry was there in a few minutes. I waved at him as I was talking to the 2 pissed guys. I pointed out the 4 guys that were causing the problems and asked if he would watch and help only if I needed. Good he said go get the show on the road. I approached the black dude and asked to cut in.i could tell he was instantly pissed and said get your scrawny little white ass away honky. I brought some bros with me tonight so unless you want your ass kicked get . I seen one of his buddies coming but Larry was behind him. While he was paying attention I sweept in and started dancing. The lady said I don't know who you are but thanks. Don Watson and you are? Tina Baker. Omy she said look at that guy. I turned and Larry had 2 of the black guys down. I said don't worry that's my buddy Larry Karnes he will be ok. The other 2 black guys stayed out of it. The bouncers lead the 2 that was fighting out. Larry left. Tina asked if I wanted to meet her husband? Sure I said as I waved for Deborah to come. Deborah caught up with us and I made introductions. At the table we were all introduced. We all became pretty good friends.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

You had a 5 from me until the last 1/3 of the last page, as until then it was just a good fun time and good memory for when they got old.

Then you had to bring in that old bullshit about being blacked and him owning her pussy, yada yada yada.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It would be so much better if you edited these two sentences in your story.

Mark noticed what she had grabbed, and that they were Magnums. He let out a chuckle. "I don't have ant diseases" "It's not that" Vanessa replied, 'I'm not on the pill" Mark cracked a huge smile and replied "Well we have a problem because magnums are too small, but you can try anyway sugar."

************************************************************************************************************

She looked back at him one last time, eyes fully distant, lost in the purest form of lust. "It's your pussy Mark. Do whatever you want." I am going to leave a gift inside you so you will remember me forever. I hope Mike will be a good father to my kid."

I just love impregnation stories..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'll wait for the movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love these stories. Please keep writing. What happens to Vanessa after that huge black dick emptied all that seed in her white pussy? I hope in a few months her belly gets a lot bigger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous