Cucked: The Blowjob Arrangement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, I noticed the sounds coming from the phone made it seem like Jess was touching herself. She seemed busy, since her exclamations were few and far between and were repetitive. I knew she was turned on on the other end of the call, and I was happy for her, but in the moment I was more focused on my own pleasure.

Ethan now held himself more upright, and was pulling on my arms, lifting my chest an inch off the bed. Every thrust he made now shifted me back and forth on the bed, and caused my dick to rub forward and backward within the fabric of my thong.

The sensation was almost getting to be too much. Sometimes when you're close to cumming, you lean into it and try to push yourself toward it, but I was fighting back on cumming with every ounce of my willpower. I wanted this to last as long as was remotely physically possible, but the pleasure was so fucking intense.

Jess had clearly reached orgasm over the phone, and let out an exasperated gasp, which seemed to push Ethan and I over the edge. He pulled my arms back with one more strong yank, his colossal cock held in place while my soft thighs (along with the rest of me) slid over it until it once again poked into my asshole.

With this, Ethan let out a blast of hot cum, shooting all through my legs, onto and around my ass, soaking the bottom of my thong. I couldn't hold it in any more, and a high pitched gasping moan escaped from my mouth, a sound I'd never heard myself make before that.

My dick started shooting spurts of cum uncontrollably, soaking the front of my thong so hard that I could tell jets were shooting straight through it. I was so totally and completely hard that it didn't even fade after what was easily the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced.

Ethan dropped my arms, letting me fall back onto the bed, pulled his spent cock out from me, and headed towards the door, telling me "Good job man, maybe you should clean yourself up."

Jess didn't say anything, just sat on the other end of the call; I couldn't see her face, but assumed she was smiling and happy. Seeing her two boys like this was probably something she had dreamed of happening.

Nothing really needed to be said, and I needed a minute to recover even more than she did. I laid there, completely soaked by my cum but even moreso the massive load of this other man. I could feel it, still hot, between the cheeks of my butt. I could sense it dripping down between my thighs.

I mustered some energy after a moment to pull my thong out of my ass crack a bit. My mind was completely content and at ease, too empty to formulate a full thought. All I knew was that I needed to keep being this man's fucktoy.

12