Cucked: The Blowjob Arrangement Ch. 05

Story Info
With an empty apartment, the cuck gives in to his roommate.
3.3k words
4.6
9.2k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 05/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my stomach silently in bed, heart still racing from my first extensive experience with my roommate Ethan's monster cock. I reached for my phone, and had a weirdly normal conversation with Jess before saying our goodnights.

What else really needed to be said? We both obviously loved what just happened, even though it was unspoken.

After hanging up, I stayed in bed for a while longer. I relished remaining in this position still in my completely soaked thong, feeling Ethan's cum dripping down from between my ass cheeks.

Eventually, I got up and looked at myself in the mirror, my pink lacy thong fitting me too well, in the knowledge of the line I'd just crossed with Ethan. It felt strange and a little wrong, but the act itself was so good, I figured my mind just had to take some time to get used to it.

Looking at myself in the skimpy little panties and remembering the high-pitched girlish moan I let out when Ethan and I finished (the line was a little blurred there...), I started to jerk myself off through the pink fabric.

The memories were so fresh in my head and I couldn't get enough. I jerked off another time after that before showering and going to sleep. In bed that night, I knew beyond any doubt that I needed more of that cock.

The next day, my plan was to get some more face time with Ethan. This was still new to me, and I was nervous about outright asking another man to absolutely use me and make me, I guess, his bitch.

I figured if I could be around him enough, make myself available, and try to entice him, he would take what he wanted, and there wasn't TOO much doubt that he wanted more from me, after the way events played out last night.

I put on a pair of my cheeky panties -- by this point I'd stopped thinking of them as Jess' altogether -- and waited until I heard Ethan exiting the bathroom after taking a shower to cross paths with him.

He was wearing a tight grey pair of briefs that outlined his amazing cock really well. I tried to feign a playful indifference and walked by him in the kitchen, trying to wiggle my bum in the way I'd love to see Jess doing it -- something else completely new for me.

Although Ethan was avoiding eye contact (was he a little nervous or apprehensive about going further too?), he still took the bait, forcefully pushing me down over the counter, giving my butt a sharp spank, and best of all, pulling me back into his crotch.

He only gave me a couple dry humps, but the reaction was more than I could have hoped for in that moment. Even through two layers of fabric, I could still feel his cock start to flex a little between my cheeks.

"You better be careful man, you can't just be parading around like that here," and with that, he let me go to go back to his routine.

I did the same, not wanting to push my luck. Even so, my mouth started to water thinking more about that huge cock. Did I want to suck it? It wasn't that long ago that that wasn't even an option in my head, but now I was reevaluating how I felt.

You can't really argue with instinct. I couldn't help it, but the idea of having Ethan in my mouth kept popping up subconsciously. The closest it'd come to my face was when Jess had slapped me on the cheek with it, but now all I could think about was having it against my face again.

Speaking of Jess, in a call later that day, she let me know that her bosses wanted to keep her down there a while longer, and she'd be extending her business trip. She had mixed feelings about it, and was upset that it'd mean a few weeks more before we'd get to see each other again.

Don't get me wrong, I was definitely sad to hear this news, I love Jess and I did miss her a lot. I feel guilty saying it though, but a part of me was a bit excited with this turn of events; I'd now have more of a chance to have Ethan to myself, and I saw this as increasing the chance that he'd want more out of me.

I felt even more confident about my desires and clearer about my goals now. Ethan was out, but when he came home, I'd ask him to continue Jess' blowjob arrangement with me instead while she was still away.

I'd never asked for anything with Ethan or any other guy before for that matter. This whole situation had basically been thrust on me based on what Ethan and Jess wanted, but I was going to take the leap now and ask for his fat cock myself. I'd avoid begging too if possible, despite how desperate I was becoming.

Still in the cheeky panties Ethan had clearly been turned on by this morning, I waited near the door for his return. When I heard footsteps coming down the building's hallway, I got down on my knees. The excitement was almost tangible to me, my heart was racing, and my dick couldn't help but start to stiffen in my panties in anticipation.

My mouth opened involuntarily as I began to salivate at the thought of thick cock, and the door opened. Then, I was immediately pulled back down to Earth, adrenaline pumping through my veins as I saw a woman behind Ethan.

I got up and sprinted around the corner as fast as I could without making enough noise to draw attention to me. She'd been looking down, seemingly at her phone, as Ethan pushed the door in, so I think she may not have seen me there.

Ethan must have though, and even though my primary thought was one of mortifying humiliation at a stranger possibly seeing me like that, a small part of my mind was also wondering if Ethan was looking at my butt as I ran to my room.

I hid in my room for a while, carefully listening through the door to their conversation. The woman must not have seen me, thankfully. When they moved to Ethan's room, I glued my ear to our shared wall to spy on what was inevitably going to happen.

After a couple minutes, it seemed like silence when my bedroom door swung open and I visibly startled. I turned to the doorway, and saw that Ethan had come in, closing the door behind him. It took a half of a second for me to register that he was fully naked. His semi-hard monster of a cock dangled between his legs, even making a barely audible sound when he turned and it slapped against his muscular thighs.

"I'm going to fuck that girl I brought home," he explained as I sat there, still stunned and silent. "Give me a good luck kiss first."

Not "Can you give me a good luck kiss?". "Give me." Every order he gave me made me want to oblige him, even if I was still a little disappointed that he was going to spend his night with someone other than me. I was just too horny to not follow orders, too.

I got up and walked up beside him, standing up on my toes to reach his cheek. I gave him a quick peck, and was a little embarrassed when I could feel my erection poke into the side of his hip through the cheeky panties I was slightly stretching out.

I waited for some kind of approval when Ethan followed up with "No, I meant a kiss on the cock."

What? No. What? My heart started beating with excitement. Fantasies from the last couple days started flooding back into my mind. This was big for me. I tried not to look too eager but my little dick started straining against my panties harder than ever, and I kneeled down slowly without being able to say a word.

The closer my face got to his cock, the more it started to grow. I put one hand on Ethan's hip to anchor myself (and just an easy excuse to feel his muscular body a bit more). With my other hand, I grabbed his now erect cock by the base. It was as heavy as I remembered it.

My mouth started to water. He just wanted a kiss though -- if I wanted any hope of future cock, I had to follow his request. But still, I did the mental calculations as my head approached him to figure out how to make this last as long as I reasonably could.

I puckered my lips, and planted them on the end of his massive dick. Fuck, my mouth just couln't stop watering in the moment. My lips were about as wide apart as you could possibly make them while having this still qualify as a "kiss".

The thick head of Ethan's cock was so big that my lips only covered a fraction of it. After a couple seconds of a significant smooch, I pulled away and looked up.

"Thanks, now I can really go fuck," Ethan said, turning around to walk back through the door. I stared at his tight muscular ass as he left, and could see his super-hard pole swinging back and forth as he walked back to his room.

Wow. That had just happened. I had just had my mouth on Ethan's fat fucking cock. It only strengthened my resolve to do everything in my power to progress things.

My mouth was still watering just thinking about it, and my dick was still rock hard without touching it at all. I thought it might rip through the front of my panties.

No wonder Jess didn't want to give up her arrangement with Ethan. She was sucking this manly fucking cock for months before wanting to fuck him. In retrospect, she was showing an extreme amount of restraint.

All I knew is that I needed more of this cock. I laid back on my bed, fantasizing about what I would do the next time I got my hands on it while lightly rubbing myself. I caught myself opening my mouth into a wide O shape without realizing it. My mind was on a single track now.

That's when I got snapped out of my cock-fuelled trance, and opportunity came knocking MUCH sooner than I thought it would.

"Hey, you wanna come in here?" I could hear Ethan yell, his voice slightly muffled coming through our shared bedroom wall.

I knew it must be something sexual-related. He was just in there fucking a woman, why else would he want me to come see them? My heart raced as I slipped on a pair of shorts to cover up my cheeky panties -- I had just gotten the courage to wear them openly around Ethan, and I wasn't about to flaunt them in front of a stranger.

I took a deep breath to try to slow down my heartrate and opened the door to Ethan's room.

"Yeah? You called for me?" I asked, trying to put on as casual an air as possible. I wasn't thirsting for his cock, I was just the curious normal roommate who had heard his name called, and was wearing normal men's underwear under his shorts, nothing to see here.

Ethan bluntly blurted out "Do you want to suck my cock?"

I froze in shock, my mouth a little agape (from surprise, this time, and not from subconscious cocksucking fantasy).

"Uhh..." I stuttered. I looked over at the woman beside him in bed. They both seemed naked, but were under a thin sheet. We made eye contact, and she smiled, but in a way that felt like she was about to laugh at me.

"We have a bet, and she doesn't believe me that you totally want to," Ethan piped up, filling the silence. He looked at me knowingly.

He knew the answer, he just didn't know if I was actually going to say it. This was already a bit embarrassing, but had the potential to be completely downright humiliating. If I answered honestly, I'd emasculate myself in front of this stranger.

But then this was about Ethan's huge cock, which I wanted so badly. I had maybe five minutes earlier been telling myself that I'd do anything to get more of it.

Would I really? In this moment, it seemed like I wouldn't even admit it out loud. What a coward.

Did I really want more of this cock? It seemed like Ethan was testing me, or goading me. Did I want it bad enough to humiliate myself in front of a stranger?

"Yes," I said, trying not to think too hard or second guess myself. "Yes, I do."

"Told you!" Ethan said, turning to his bedtime companion, both giggling.

"Oh my god! I thought you were joking!" she cackled. "Okay, fine, let him suck it!"

My eyes opened wide and my ears perked up. Was that the bet? I looked over at Ethan for some kind of confirmation.

He got up, letting the sheet fall off of him, his semi-hard member flopping around and knocking between his thighs as he walked over to me.

"Get down," he ordered, not aggressively, but with the confidence that he knew I wouldn't dare question it.

"And you have to take your shorts off," he added.

Woah, somehow this was even more embarrassing in front of a stranger, and a woman stranger at that. I was too far along to stop now -- the cock was mere feet from me, and I had been given an invitation to have a go at it.

Don't chicken out now, just fucking do it for the cock, I told myself.

I quickly yanked my shorts off to more laughs from the woman in the bed.

"Oh my god, you were serious!" she said through a huge smile.

I knew my face was red, and I knew my round little cheeks were out and exposed, and I knew I should feel like even less of a man than I already had, but god damn, nothing was on my mind besides getting this fucking cock.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed the growing cock with both hands, pointing it out at me. I took only the briefest of moments to appreciate the weight before I brought my face to it.

I started kissing the head over and over, without the kind of restraint I showed with the earlier kiss. I was taking advantage of this moment as much as possible, and didn't want to have any regrets later if this ended up being the only chance I'd have with him one-on-one.

I kissed down the long hard shaft, which took longer than you'd think. I kissed down around the base and back up the other side to the head. By this point, my mouth was watering so hard I was starting to involuntarily drool.

I held the now fully erect monster cock up with both hands at the base and slowly licked up it. It felt so fucking good against my tongue that I licked its length a couple more times.

I held it against my face. It was so heavy and warm. I barely clocked the giggling in the background, but did notice that my little dick was already almost painfully straining against my panties.

The moment I had been thinking about non-stop for hours -- I held up his massive cock and dove on the end, taking it as far as I could. Fuck. FUCK. This was worth everything leading up to it.

I took it in and out, letting out little anxious moans, my voice and my hands shaking a little because of how unbelievably turned on I was and how new all of this was.

It was exhilarating (yes, yes, and humiliating) to become so explicitly and inarguably Ethan's little fucking sissy cockslut in front of a stranger. I curled my lips over the ridge of his big head, licking the underside, when Ethan finally spoke up.

"Good slut," he moaned, as if he had been reading my mind, and it sent me over the edge. I started cumming so hard that the little streaks shot through my panties onto the floor, and I squealed like a little bitch as much as anyone possibly could with this thick fucking hog deep in my little mouth.

My dick only barely softened, and I got back to work with as much vigour as before, sucking that shaft and moaning. I could fit both hands along his cock, and the excess length was still more than I was able to fit down my throat.

I moved one hand to his hip while the other worked hard stroking the huge cock, and it began to explore. I squeezed along his hip bone, felt his abs, grabbed a handful of his muscular ass, and finally rested on his equally muscular thigh.

I took a moment to hold Ethan's cock up from the base and move my tongue down to his manly heavy balls. In that moment, I knew my only job was to serve this real man. I ran my flat tongue over his balls, and felt his massive cock twitch and tighten in approval.

After what simultaneously felt like forever and nowhere near long enough, Ethan let out "I'm gonna cum," and began to pull back a bit.

Now I read his mind, and pulled my mouth off of his cock, getting in one quick little last lick along the bottom of the head on its way out.

I leaned back, and for balance grabbed one of his buttcheeks with each hand, getting turned on just from squeezing his fucking manly ass.

Ethan started stroking the end of his cock, aiming it right at my face.

"Say you want it," Ethan ordered.

Almost too quickly, I responded, "Please give it to me."

"Say it."

"Cum on me," I desperately let out, surprising myself.

On some level I felt a subconscious competitive need in the back of my head to prove that I was a better slut than Jess was. I would do anything this real fucking man wanted, I'd be a perfect little bitch for him, better than she had been.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, fully prepared for what would come next.

In a desperate squeal, I gave Ethan one more "Please," and triggered him.

The first blast of cum hit me square on my tongue, followed by another on my cheek, and another on my forehead. The warmth of the cum all over my face gave me a jolt of ecstasy, and my dick strained against my panties once again.

But the shots of cum kept coming... another right in my mouth, then my other cheek painted... how could one man produce this much cum? I shouldn't have been surprised, though.

A few seconds after the last shot (right down the front of my nose), it felt safe to assume Ethan was finished.

"Good job, you can go wash off if you want," Ethan said.

I tried to slip out without looking at his guest, in front of whom I had completely and totally emasculated myself.

I knew she was there, and knew she must have had her eyes trained on my bum (I could feel that my panties had clearly wedgied themselves right up my crack in all the action).

I tried to just concentrate on the hot cum all over my face, the evidence that I was Ethan's little slut, that my little pantied ass was his, that I served him and served him well.

On my way out the door, Ethan called out one last time.

"Maybe we should make this some kind of arrangement."

Hmm... that sounded interesting.