All Comments on 'Cucked: The Blowjob Arrangement Ch. 05'

by Horny_F_Robespierre

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NeverEnough1NeverEnough12 months ago

So hot! I desperately want to be in a situation like this in real life so I’m really enjoying the story.

ScowlScowlabout 2 months ago

So glad you are back Robespierre! Love this story and am super happy it is continuing. It’s a bit different than most in this genre; fun, easy, light domination. I love Ethan’s taking control and not being a jerk. Love Jess’ playfulness and treating the situation as so normal. Also like your narrator gradually evolving and enjoying without going overboard. I can’t wait to see what happens when Jess returns or the interlude between.

Keep up the great work!

ianmoone_ckianmoone_ckabout 2 months ago

Looking forward to more of the series, hopefully the next with the girlfriend back home.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 2 months ago

Love the bit about her telling him about her dating. Would like to see her get more explicit and humiliate him that way.

Submitting to the roommate is fun, though not my favorite part of the story.

Excellent series! I hope you keep going.

dustdust69dustdust69about 2 months ago

god damn what a hot scenario

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Think the storytelling is going downhill. First of all, I would think Tom and Ethan would have set up a facetime call or something similar to show Tom's blowjob to Jess in real time. At least, Tom should have taken some photos to send Jess. I'd also like to see more interaction between Jess and Tom to build the relationship and give Tom a reason to stick around. I think there has to be a bit more respect shown for Tom by both Jess and Ethan besides just humiliation for Tom to stick around. Don't see much caring or loving from Jess concerning Tom anymore. Maybe it's time for a threesome between Jess, Tom and another woman. Was almost expecting the hallway neighbor who had spied Tom to get involved. Lastly, what kind of job has a trip that lasts several weeks? Very unrealistic, stretched credibility of the story. Jess should have some weekend trips back where she could have kept pushing Tom to give Ethan his daily blowjobs. And then she could get Tom to clean out her pussy after Tom (and others?) cum inside her. And we haven't even talked anal yet . . .

So, lots of potential but will have to see if the author can cum through!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In my opinion, this is one of the best stories on the Literotica site in cuckold/loving wives category! I am a long (LOOOOOONG) time reader/lurker and this is the first time I have ever felt the urge to comment. Great character building and nice "slow burn" buildup to the hotter sex scenes without losing (this) reader's interest. I truly hope that there is more to come in this series.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Please please please write a part 6

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous