All Comments on 'Cucked: The Blowjob Arrangement'

by Horny_F_Robespierre

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

OMG, what a boner-maker. An excellent first time outing. Delighted to welcome you into the fold. However probable this relationship may be, it certainly made for some fun moments. I suggest it might have had a scosh more credibility if she was at least sharing this high-end apartment rent free.

Your word crafting was nearly error free showing that you slow-proof your text. I do hope you produce another chapter now that they have started fucking. If you don't care to, I would love to take a shot at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

🗑

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more" if you now explain to me what a girlfriend has to do with married, then maybe I'll understand it too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ever notice how every story odiouser thinks is great gets scores of less than three, and often less than 2. As do most other cuck stories, maybe you idiots who them ought to wise up. 1*

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

He let this girl do that to him? Finally even fucking Ethan in front of him and he just stood there watching like a dope. Not even enough enough self respect to leave.

I read this despite the low ratings because this was your first story. I generally only read if they rate above a 3.5. Almost sorry I wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wrong category. Lousy storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a “girlfriend” not a wife, so either accept her as a fuck buddy that he shares or get the hell out. This gal is obviously hot for her roommate, but he just uses her. Knowing my girlfriend is hung up on another dude, would send me looking for a new girlfriend. I’d maybe keep the blow job queen as a suckbuddy until things are serious with the new girlfriend..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get that everyone can make up the universe for their writings, but there's not a heterosexual guy on the planet that would take that arrangement. Kissing the slag after what he knew, saw and found out later? I think not. Him being a pussy got boring.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO, such a by the numbers cuck story filled with idiots.

BTW..fixating on big cocks is a sign of bisexuality or straight up homosexuality.

That 6 page story you posted a couple months back was just as badly done, the writing matches perfectly.

So its a laughable epic fail closet queen. Now try another name and see if you can sneak it past us.

And yes this is one of Odoreaters little cuck clique twinks. Might actually be him, he does use a couple different names to post under.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just so you know Odiouser is the village cuck idiot. He wouldn't know a good story if it kicked him in the balls that is if he does have any balls.

BellaBronteBellaBrontealmost 2 years ago

Great story, very well written, and informative. I don’t really get the whole cuckold thing, but this story helped me understand the cucks point of view. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One idiot actually said this was a nice story. Really? Odiouser actually said this was a bone maker. WTF is wrong with that idiot? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have trouble with this kind of story. I am the exact opposite of the hero of this story so it bothers me to read this c***. I know it's hard to write a story that is sexy it's sexy and interesting. It's also better if the story has some surprises. This one sure didn't. I got I guess I just don't like cockold stories and that's my problem not the authors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Screwed up people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes it is difficult to separate the quality of the writing and what I think of the characters and their lifestyles. Quality of writing is fine, but I can’t help but wonder why you would choose to write about a group of amoral, self absorbed people like these.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow amazing! So so good! Please keep it up and keep writing!

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

The previous commenter needs to lay off the coffee, and find a new hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story, hope to see more

SirTunacanSirTunacanalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story. As you can see, people who frequent this category have very specific expectations. Would probably be better received in Fetish. Either way I hope you keep writing!

Eze325Eze325almost 2 years ago

Love it! Hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dude you've understood the cuck humiliation fetish well. Hope you keep writing and introduce a younger man older woman cuck story as well. Something like wife being a teacher with one of her students. Looking forward

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We readers need to know how the blowjob deal started might give the newly made cuck the strength to leave the slut.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

I'm waiting for a chapter 2

BronxwomanBronxwomanover 1 year ago

Bravo! Honesty is the best policy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sharing my wife with a good friend who had a big cock was exciting for all. Especially some humiliation when she said to me in front of him that I couldn't compete in any sexual category against him. His smirk told me that he'd be doing the fucking going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lots of emotions there, but I think Jess should just pick the stud and send the boyfriend packing before she crushes him any more. Fun is one thing, but this feels cruel.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

JordanjackJordanjack11 months ago

Fuck, that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it. Shame it ended.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckabout 2 months ago

So good! I'm reading through this series again and it remains one of my favorites in the cuck genre.

My only request would be (and I might have actually commented this before?) is for them to have more casual conversations about what is happening. We see his internal monologue about why he chooses not to bring up his reactions/feelings, but when they do have brief conversations about it, those are some of my favorite moments.

So good!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 1 month ago

For those who do not understand the mentality of a cuck, it is just what we do. When our woman is approached, we do nothing. We become frozen and agree to just about anything. I can’t wait to read the next episode!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Wow, this is a great and highly original story, which truly affected me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous