Cucked: The Blowjob Arrangement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna replied she wasn't sure, she's picky about guys, and asked if I had a big cock.

Jess said that I had a "nice cock."

Anna quickly immediately replied, "I know what 'nice' means. So he's smaller than Ethan?" It was disheartening seeing Jess trying to defend my manhood, but clearly seeing that she preferred Ethan's.

"He's like half of Ethan, but it's really nice!" 'Nice' again, the best she could say was a descriptor that doesn't even mean anything. I tried to retort in my mind that I wasn't half the size of Ethan, I must be like 60% as big as him, and he has a massive cock to begin with! Then I felt pathetic that I had to defend my small dick by barely rounding up from 50%.

Anna texted that it was okay, she didn't want to do it any time soon, but maybe later on. Even I knew what that meant. I was getting a pity rejection from someone I hadn't even talked to.

And to top it all off, my guesses were confirmed, my girlfriend was giving more action to another guy that she thought was better than me. I put the phone down and didn't bring up Anna or the threesome again, and Jess didn't either, presumably to spare me the embarrassment of having to hear a clear excuse why it couldn't happen.

We had been dating officially for months at the point where my landlord had to kick everyone out of their apartments to undertake some large-scale renovations and fixes to the building.

Jess suggested moving in with her, since her apartment had a good amount of space even with another roommate. After a couple days of shopping around, I realized I couldn't afford anything else in our city, and that splitting rent with Jess and Ethan was the best option.

I knew that this meant I'd be around for the daily blowjobs, but figured I'd grown used to them enough that I could put on some headphones for the twenty to thirty minutes she was licking his shaft and tune it out.

And with me there all the time, who knows, maybe the blowjobs would start redirecting themselves in my direction, and Ethan would back off from the deal now that we were getting more serious.

Unfortunately, as soon as I moved in, the air conditioning in their building went on the fritz, and was out of commission for a week. This also happened in the middle of a summer heat wave, so needless to say it was absolutely sweltering around our apartment.

I came home from work one day and was greeted by Ethan and Jess hanging around in their underwear to beat the heat. I understood that the apartment was near-unbearable otherwise, and that they (daily) did much worse stuff than just be half-naked around each other, but it still gave me a pang of jealousy I hadn't felt in a while.

Ethan was wearing really short boxer briefs that just drew even more attention toward his fat cock, and he sprawled out on the couch in a way that anyone would be hard-pressed to not direct their eyes right to this big bulge.

Jess on the other hand was still wearing a bra, but also what I could recognize even though she was sitting down as one of her g-strings. They were unclothed for practical reasons, but I didn't like that Ethan got to see her full sexy ass shaking around the apartment, in addition to everything else he routinely got from her.

They encouraged me to strip down too, and I declined, feeling uncomfortable and like a third wheel, but after trying to survive a half hour in this heat, I was forced to shed my outer layers.

I sat across from them, now only in a pair of boxer briefs that was flattering for me in general, but not when in the same room as pantsless Ethan. But aside from that, the evening was actually fun as I got more comfortable with us all in our underwear around each other.

We had been having a few drinks each, and even I had lightened up about the situation, and I didn't mind Jess' ass on display when she'd get up to grab us more drinks.

When she got up to take empty bottles into the kitchen for us, I was even okay with Ethan jokingly slapping her butt as she stood up, and we all laughed. Despite his size, Ethan was maybe even more tipsy than I was.

It also made Jess want to show me some more attention so that I didn't feel left out, and when she came back to the room she sat in my lap. Having her in my arms, her near-naked ass on my crotch in front of Ethan, I felt like the man of the apartment.

As Jess wiggled around, I started to get hard beneath my boxer briefs, and she knew she was contributing to it, but between the few drinks and the boner betwixt her butt cheeks, I could tell she was also getting horny.

Between biting her lip, she said, "Wow, what's this situation going on underneath me?"

I swung for the fences and strongly propositioned her, "I just really want your mouth on my cock right now." I knew she was wild enough to go for it, and I wanted Ethan to see her swallowing my cock to remind him that she was my girlfriend.

Jess didn't hesitate to hop to the side, and within seconds had pulled my underwear slightly down to let my dick spring out, and going from zero to a hundred, was already moving her head up and down on it.

The thrill of doing it in front of Ethan put me over the edge, and I couldn't hold out for more than fifteen seconds, but I didn't care. As I came in her mouth, I still felt like the king of the apartment.

I internally felt like I was sticking it to Ethan, but when I snapped out of my post-orgasm bliss, I saw he was having fun, and even clapped for Jess. I forgot sometimes that this competition between us seemed to mostly just be in my head.

"Looks like fun," Ethan laughed, "As I recall you still owe me one for today too. Unless you're too tired from all that work!"

It was a perfect storm of tipsiness: Ethan was tipsy enough that he'd essentially asked for a blowjob in front of me. I was tipsy enough that the gravity of what was about to happen didn't fully sink in in time for me to consider saying I didn't want it to happen or to leave the room myself.

And worst of all, Jess was tipsy enough that she immediately forgot I was even in the room, and her lust took the driver's seat; she stood up, seductively paced across the room, hips swaying, knelt down, and without another word, pulled Ethan's perfectly erect shaft out of his tight underwear, and dove onto it mouth first.

The drinks numbed my jealousy a bit; if I were sober, I think in that moment I would have found watching this unbearable, but instead I was just very uncomfortable.

Watching her g-stringed ass perked up in my direction as she bobbed on shaft distracted me as well, almost tricking me into getting turned on by the situation.

However, it wasn't enough to make me ignore her moans as she'd pull his cock from her mouth, hug it with both hands, and rub it around her face (where were these moans when she was sucking me?).

It felt like it went on forever, and I got to see all of her dicksucking techniques pulled out of her toolbox for use on another man. She jerked his huge cock with both of her hands, with room to spare.

She kissed the head, and up and down the shaft, with more passion than she exhibited kissing me. She licked up and down his shaft, and licked his balls like her life depended on it. I don't know how she felt about Ethan, but if his cock was a person, I would've thought that they were in love with each other.

I prayed in my mind for him to cum down her throat, not that I wanted to see it, but I just wanted to see the rest of this end. I couldn't take it, but I was frozen -- too nervous to speak up in the heat of the moment, and then too nervous to speak up later on because too much time had passed.

They were both moaning when Jess stopped and turned back to me and said, "Can we pleeeease fuck? I want to so badly!" Again, if we'd all been stone-cold sober I don't think she would have had the guts or insensitivity to ask me and put me on the spot.

And if I were stone-cold sober, I probably wouldn't have gone on auto-pilot again, in the most crucial moment of my life, and again uttered those two syllables that I resented ever saying, "Okay."

I hated myself for it immediately, but was frozen like a deer in headlights after that utterance. Jess quickly bent over the couch, sticking her ass in the air, and ripped her g-string down below her cheeks.

Ethan stood, taking advantage of the situation even though he hadn't asked for anything, and started rubbing the head of his cock along her slit.

He kept doing this for a few seconds to seemingly tease Jess, until she yelped, "Just fuck me!" to which he plunged in.

Jess and I were both left breathless then. I was barely feeling any angry jealous resentment now, just a deep humiliation that made me feel like a useless boy next to this alpha man's real fucking cock.

Some reassurance came from the look on Jess' face as his cock first made its way fully inside her pussy; as he kept going deeper, her face wore a look that was a total balance of pure satisfied bliss and completely surprise, so I at least figured they'd never fucked before this.

Her primal yell of, "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG," confirmed this.

Ethan grabbed her by the hips, fully in control of the lower half of her body, and pulled her closer and further, pumping into her, and making her squeal each and every single time he bottomed out inside of her.

I didn't know what was worse: the look on her face as all of this was happening (a look I'd never quite seen before this night), or the odd exclamations she'd make, seemingly forgetting I was even in the room.

"You feel so fucking amazing!"

"This is the fucking best!"

"I love your cock!"

Ethan's pumps slowed down, and I could tell Jess was close to getting off herself. He gave her one final deep plunge and let out a moan, and I could tell he was cumming inside of her -- had he even put on a condom beforehand, I could no longer even remember.

It was strange being able to pinpoint the exact moment he had started shooting his cum inside of my girlfriend, because I could tell from the look on her face and her orgasm right when it happened.

She only let out a long tired, "Fuuuuuck!" while twitching, and I could only imagine feeling Ethan's hot load inside her pussy was what triggered it for her.

They fell over onto the couch, catching their breath, still not acknowledging that I was even in the room with them. I started to think about how naive I was earlier on in the relationship, thinking that things couldn't possibly get worse.

I also thought about the future, and what things would be like as we continued down this path. Anything to get out of having to think about the present, here and now.

12