Cucking My Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing story of my relationship.
2k words
4.4
4.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

The saga continues

I spent the next week thinking about my time with Brook alone. How willing she was to do what I told her to. How she said she would "do anything" get my cock in her. How her husband had sent her to me with instructions to do whatever I wanted to. In other words, it was very hot.

I have been into BDSM since I was much younger. Partly from the experience I had with being able to get the older women I played with to do what I wanted and partly from a few specific experiences with couples who were into that lifestyle. I found it a real turn on. I liked the power and control. I was intrigued by what submissives were willing to do. I do not get into it with all the women I have dated but many have delved into it to varying degrees. I have dated women who were very into it. Those I generally met through web sites like AFF where people can meet others of similar tastes. A lot of the cuck couples I play with are into it as well, though not all of them. I wondered what Allan and Brook might be into.

Allan and I both race in the occasional triathlon. Mainly to stay fit for the other stuff we like to do. Although we are not currently training for a specific race, we both ride a couple of days a week. On Saturdays we ride together. A week after Brook and I were together we went for a ride. Nothing crazy. Just a 30-miler. We met at my house and started out. We were not really pushing it. We chatted a bit. It seemed we were skirting the thing we both probably wanted to talk about. Halfway through the ride we usually stop at a little café on the Hudson and grab a cup of coffee or iced tea. Most times we do not spend a lot of time. This time, though, we sat at a table outside.

Once seated Allan said, "I have to tell you, Brook and I haven't stopped talking about last weekend. We can't keep our hands off each other."

"It was pretty hot. When she showed up at my house, I figured she was there to fuck, but it turned into a little something else. She was such a hot fuck. I hope I didn't overstep and you're ok with what we did."

"I am. We have played a little with bondage. Just occasionally. Nothing crazy. It sounds like you have a little more going on, though."

I told him about some of what I am into and how I got there. I explained that I have a playroom in my sub-basement (sorry, I never get tired of that pun). He asked what was in it. I told him, various pieces of bondage gear and furniture, a number of different toys such as whips, floggers, clamps, etc.

He jus said, "Whoa, I had no idea."

I did not know what he thought about it. I asked, "I see how good you are with Brook. She really gets off when you two are fucking. What is your story with guys?"

At this point he looked down and reddened a bit. He took a second and then said,

"I am much more assertive with women, but I am much more of a bottom, even submissive, with guys. I guess its because of my first experience with a guy. He was an older guy, by a few years. He had a nice cock, not like yours but a little above average. He was also more dominant. We got into a little BDSM stuff. I guess that kind of imprinted on me. I knew early on that my cock was small."

At this, he reddened even more and cast his eyes down for a second, embarrassed. "I knew I would have to learn how to please a woman even with a small cock. So, I've never had an issue there, but I know some women I have been with probably wished I was bigger."

"Well. Brook obviously loves the way you fuck. She came hard each time when we were together", I said.

"yeah," he said, "But, I did love watching her take that big cock of yours. It was so hot."

I decided to test the waters a little. "Did she tell you I had her on her knees, begging for my cock?"

"Yes," he stammered slightly, "I was so turned on when I heard that. I wish I had been there."

"Well, if you guys are up for it, I'm sure we will play again."

We finished up our drinks and mounted up. We did not talk much on the way back. In fact, the pace was a little faster than on the way out. Once we got back to my house I asked if he wanted to come in for a smoothie. He said he did. Once inside we went to the kitchen. I had started to make the shakes when Allan said,

"So where is this playroom of yours?"

"downstairs," I replied, "Want to see it?"

He said he did. I led him downstairs, past the media room and down to the sub-basement. I unlocked the door and showed him in. As noted, I have a number of things there for bondage: a bed that is configured so a sub can be bound in various positions, stocks, a St. Andrews cross. There are several cabinets with playthings and a wall with several implements on display.

"Holy shit, dude! This is some serious stuff!" he exclaimed

"yeah, I don't use all of this al the time. It depends on a sub's limits. So, what do you think, would Brook like to play down here?"

He was quiet for a minute and said, "She might. In fact, I'm sure she would. If you told her to"

Wow! He was pretty much offering up his wife for me to use. I started to get hard thinking about it. Allan could not help but notice.

"How about you?", I said, "Do you want my cock too?'

Again he reddened and stammered, "Yes"

'Strip down," I said, "Everything"

He did as he was told. His small cock was erect. He is in great shape and has an extremely hot body. I wondered how far I could take this. He stood before me, naked. I told him to give me his phone. He did, with a quizzical expression. I told him to get on his knees as I dialed Brook's number.

She picked up and said, "Hey hon, how was your ride? How is our boy David?"

I said, "Well, your boy David is just fine. Ok if we FaceTime?"

She said she would. We switched and I showed her Allan on his knees, naked.

"Oh my god! she exclaimed, "Oh my god! What's going on?"

"I want to see if Allan wants my cock as much as you did last week"

I stood in front of him and asked if he wanted my cock. He said he did.

"Not good enough," I said "Beg for it like your wife did last week. She was very convincing. What did she say? Oh, yeah, she would do anything to get my cock"

He looked somewhat embarrassed. Ashamed to be on his knees in front of another man while his wife witnessed his submission. I was conflicted. I get into some relatively extreme stuff but it's with people who want it that way. I did not know how this would affect our relationship. Obviously, it was changing but I was not sure where it would go.

"Go ahead, beg like Brook did. Convince me I should let you worship my cock"

He looked down and started to speak. I told him to look into the camera. He did.

"Please let me suck your cock. I have been thinking about it all week since you fucked Brook. I could taste your cum on her lips and on her pussy. I need your load down my throat. I want it. Please give it to me. I'll do anything." With that, he looked down, averting my eyes as well as Brook's. He was rock hard.

I said, "that will do. Give me a second".

I positioned the phone so Brooke could see what I was doing. I grabbed a pair of shackles from the wall. I had Allen put his hands behind his back where I bound them together.

"I just want you mouth on me this time. Hands free"

I stood in front of him and peeled off my shorts and underwear. My cock sprang free. I heard Brooke let out a little gasp. The only way to describe the look on Allen's face was hungry. He seemed mesmerized by my hard dick just inches from his face.

I lifted my cock up, giving him access to my balls.

"lick my balls", I said

He leaned forward and started to lick my ball sack. While he did that, I slapped his face with my big cock. I heard Brooke gasp again. At that, he started sucking on my balls, one at a time. It felt great. I gave it a few minutes and then started to feed him my cock. He was really good. Amazingly, he took it almost all the way down. I decided to change position. I pulled out of his mouth and unshackled his wrists. I told him to get on the bed, on his back, with his head hanging over the edge.

I like this position because you can see the 'throat bulge". Usually, it's a woman taking my cock with the husband or boyfriend watching her taking my cock much farther down her throat than he has ever been. Having Brooke watch me take her husband's throat was such a turn on. I was ready to cum soon.

I aske Brooke to show me what she was doing. She switched the camera around. I could see her naked from the waist down, her one hand playing with her hugely swollen clit.

"Are you ready to cum?" I asked

"Oh god, yes!" she moaned

"Where do you want me to make him take it?" I asked

"Any where you want, you are in control"

That was kind of hot, her admitting I was in control of her and her husband.

"No. You tell me where you want me to give it to your cuckold"

I had not considered this beforehand, but with that simple statement, I was setting up where this relationship was going. Nether of them seemed bothered.

Brook said, "Cum on his face. I want to see it covered in your cum"

So hot. I slid my cock out of his throat and told him to keep his mouth open. I started stroking my cock. Long strokes, squeezing the head at the top pf the stroke. Soon I could feel my orgasm coming on. I began to ejaculate. Huge, thick, ropy streams of cum. They landed on his face, in his hair, his chest, all the way down to his cock. Soon his own load was splattering all over his chest and stomach. It too was a big load. Not as big as mine but still impressive.

I instructed him to scoop as much into his mouth as he could. He obeyed. Brooke was beside herself. I could hear her coming.

After she was done, she said, "Oh my god! That was so hot. I'm jealous! I want you right now."

I told her we would be together this weekend. She said she couldn't wait and then hung up.

I asked Allen if he wanted to shower. He said he did. We both got into the large shower in the bathroom adjacent to the playroom. I made the shower extra large when I renovated the space. I wanted to be able to play with multiple people.

As the hot water splashed over our bodies Allen cleaned the remaining cum off him. We both got hard again. This time we simply jerked each other off. Very hot.

We were quiet as we dressed. Finally, I asked,

"Are you ok with what happened?"

I was still concerned about how this was playing out. He allayed my fears.

"That was incredible", he said. "I know Brooke will want more. I'm sure she was turned on by the playroom even with what little of it she could see. How about this weekend?"