Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 05

Story Info
McDowell isn't the only bull at the campsite...
7.5k words
34.1k
80
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,295 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains themes of cheating, cuckoldry, humiliation, voyeurism, exhibitionism, NTR and possibly even a little incest. If this isn't the fetish for you, I urge you to reconsider how much time and energy you devote to this.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

CUCKING THE CAPTIVE CAMPERS chapter 05

***

The awning stretched over the side door to the camper. The rain drummed from the canvas, keeping them dry beneath.

McDowell and Bradley sat side by side in folding chairs, watching the rain turn the campsite into a muddy mess. Inside, Leanne was napping from her exhausting and wild romp with the convict. Brian remained at the kitchen table. He was bordering on catatonic after the brutal humiliation. When they tried to move him, he snapped and shrugged them off in a belligerent huff. He was still bound and gagged, but he no longer wanted their help. He had bore witness to his wife's infidelity once again, and his son jerking off to the whole horrible act. They left him alone.

Bradley stared, completely silent at the weather. He was lost in his own head.

McDowell threw back the last of his beer, let out a hardy belch, and tossed the can away into the trees.

Bradley hardly acknowledged it.

Finally McDowell broke the tension. "Post-nut clarity?"

"Huh?" Bradley blinked dumbly.

"Are you having post-nut clarity?" McDowell repeated the question.

"What's that?"

"It's when you're so caught up in the moment while jerking off or having sex, that you don't care about anything. Then after you bust your nut, you have this sudden feeling like 'oh god, what have I done?' It's like a rush of guilt and disgust." McDowell figured that the kid was probably feeling weird on so many levels for what he'd just jerked off to in the trailer.

Bradley laughed nervously. "I- I didn't know that was such a common thing that people named it."

"Sure it is!" McDowell slapped the boy on the back. "Everyone has that. You're at the bar, you're kind of drunk, you're horny as fuck. You pick up a chick that's maybe a New York six at best. You figure 'she's good enough to fuck, but not good enough to tell anyone about.' You get her home, fuck her brains out, then the second you dump your load you feel this intense 'Oh fuck! What was I thinking? I need to get the fuck out of here!' And it's your own fault, because you haven't been laid in a few months, and you just needed it."

"Yeah, that hasn't been much of a problem for me," Bradley admitted.

McDowell blinked, as though a thought just occurred to him. "Wait... are you a virgin?"

Bradley let out an embarrassed laugh but nodded his head. "Yeah. Is that weird that I'm 18 and still a virgin?"

"Nah, kid," McDowell scratched his bullet shaped head after a moment. "Well maybe, I don't know how kids are these days. You got a girlfriend?"

Bradley shook his head.

"Too bad. If you'd have brought one, I would have gotten you laid," McDowell smacked him lightly on the shoulder. Then his eyes narrowed for a moment, deep in thought.

The moment went on just a little too long, and it made Bradley uneasy.

"What?" He asked finally.

McDowell grinned. It was an amused, evil grin. He was entertaining himself with an idea that he refused to say out loud. He merely turned to Bradley, still grinning that grin, and said "Just trust me."

***

Leanne emerged from the trailer, running a towel through her hair. She'd needed a shower after the late morning sex. But she took one look at the weather-- the apocalyptic rain was still falling-- and she scowled.

"Well this sucks," she observed. The campsite was inundated, the fire was out, and any gear that hadn't been under a tarp or roof was soaked.

Bradley and McDowell peered over their shoulders at Leanne. She'd put her bikini back on, but hadn't bothered with the shorts. It was certainly warm and humid enough. The leopard print clung to her, displaying her tight little body, her firm breasts, and the smoothness of her shaved mound. Just strings, and skin. It was practically a thong. Bradley gave her a prolonged glance. It was weird, but Leanne didn't really mind. Not after everything they'd allowed him to watch.

"Want to join us?" McDowell asked, pulling up a seat beneath the canvas awning where they sat to watch the storm.

"I guess I may as well," she plopped down, and crossed her long sensual legs. She blew out a sigh. "I'm sorry that this really isn't much fun." She was actually apologizing to the man who'd kidnapped them. It seemed so long ago. So much had happened that made him seem like less than a monster and more like something else...

"Really?" McDowell grinned and rested his big hand on Leanne's leg. He started to rub. "Because from where I'm sitting, it looks like we've found plenty to do so far."

She blushed and laughed. "Well yeah. I just meant like... it would have been nice to go for a hike, or go swimming, or something."

"You can still get wet," McDowell said with a grin. He reached over and pulled Leanne into his arms playfully, before carrying her from beneath the awning.

"Don't you dare," she insisted, kicking her feet half heartedly. "I just showered, I don't need to get dirty again!" She insisted.

But it was too late. She and McDowell were soaked in seconds. Her mane of wild hair plastered to her head, framing her.

"Asshole," she smacked him lightly, still struggling. Bradley listened over the dull roar of the rain.

"No. I'm not... not yet, baby," McDowell grinned. He dropped her lightly into the mud-soaked campsite. Mud splashed up her legs, and squished between her toes.

"Ewwwww," she let out a squeal of protest, looking down at herself. She shot McDowell a dirty look, then gave him a retaliatory shove that sent him sprawling backward in the dirt, caking mud to his clothes.

McDowell was too busy roaring with cruel laughter to really be bothered.

"Happy now?" Leanne asked, peering down at her legs.

"Mud suits you, baby... since you're so dirty." When McDowell got back to his feet, he slapped a handful of soft wet earth across her flat belly, leaving long finger trails against her skin.

Leanne yelped again, and tackled McDowell. Grabbing at loose mud, and whatever she could find, and slathering it across his wide face and burly chest. She straddled him, pinning him down as she did so. McDowell hardly struggled, and Leanne was laughing like mad by the time she was done.

She stood back and admired her handiwork, her body dripping with rainwater and dirt.

"There. Now you look like the dirty dog that you are," she smirked. McDowell didn't mind. He propped himself on one arm, and watched the little rivers of mud trail down her skin, washing away from the rain.

"And you look like the dirty jungle slut that you are," he winked at her.

Leanne merely shook her head and sauntered back to the awning overhang to get dry. When she spotted Bradley snickering quietly to the sight of that little display of mud wrestling, she gave him a smirk. "What the hell are you laughing at, little punk?" She bent, and scooped handfuls of filth from the ground.

"Oh shit," Bradley yelped, and jumped to his feet. "Nothing, nothing!" He insisted, but took off running.

Leanne chased him. "Get back here! I have a twin scoop of grime with your name on it!" She called after him.

"No, no! I finally got clean," Bradley mimicked his mother's voice poorly, deliberately making her sound like a snotty princess.

Her bare feet slapped the wet ground as she caught up to him. "I'm going to make you eat those words," she threw her arms around him, and jumped onto her son's broad back, hanging on like she was riding him.

"Get off me, you crazy weirdo!" Bradley tried to shake her loose, but he was too busy laughing.

Leanne slathered a hearty helping of mud across Bradley's neck. The next hand went straight down his shirt and whipped it across his chest and belly.

"Gah! It's cold!" He cried out.

"I know!" Leanne laughed in his ear, her legs tightened around his waist as she had a tight hold on him.

Together, they toppled to the ground. Bradley tried to roll her off of him, but instead, found himself trapped-- pinned beneath his mother, and wedged between her strong thighs.

Leanne was already grabbing up more loose dirt from the ground, giggling like a kid as she slapped dirty handprints all over her son.

He tried to wiggle loose, but his heart wasn't in it. The view of his mother over him was... it was stirring something in him. She was wet and dirty, looking playful and deranged all at once.

He only paused for a second to admire the mostly naked woman over him. That was enough time for Leanne to run a dirty finger across his upper lip, drawing a mustache across his face.

"Blah!" he gagged. "You're the worst." He grabbed her, pulled her in hard and rolled them over.

Though he was on top now, she clung to him with her strong legs. He returned the favor, grabbing whatever he could from the ground and slathering it across his mother's wet skin. She struggled and squirmed, but Bradley wasn't a kid anymore. His hands went to town, rubbing. Hardly aware that it was a similar gesture to applying sunscreen... only they were wrestling playfully.

By the time they were done squealing with delight, they were both covered head to toe in gray brown dirt, panting like lunatics, in between raucous laughter. It was even caked in their hair and beneath their clothes.

Bradley glanced down at his mother, and saw that her top had slipped to the side. Her nipple peeking out from beneath the animal-print top. One of the strings on her hip and come loose. Her bottom untied.

Neither of them noticed at first, but both gradually became aware that Bradley had a boner. Both he and Leanne glanced down at his crotch and noticed it at the same time. The tent in his soaked shorts was very visible, hovering just a couple of inches above his mother's pelvis.

Bradley had the overwhelming sudden urge to press it against the spot between her legs.

He glanced up, in time to meet his mother's eyes. She looked just as surprised as he did. Her eyes were big and her lips were parted cutely as she sucked in deep breaths.

For a second, neither one knew what to do. Then they caught McDowell grinning at them. He was smiling ear to ear. He'd seen everything. Including the very awkward finish.

Bradley clumsily climbed to his feet, shifting and adjusting himself. Trying to hide the massive erection that his mother had given him. She had seen it earlier in the trailer, had even seen him climax to her. But he couldn't just shut down the shame immediately. He was ready again, and his mother was the reason why. He turned away while he struggled to tuck it up into his waistband.

Leanne also climbed to her feet, like a baby deer learning to walk. She said nothing. Still processing everything that had just happened. Had their little burst of energy and play gone on for much longer, it was hard to say how it might have ended. Leanne had crossed so many lines on this trip already, but she once again felt as though she was standing on the edge of something, and the tiniest push would alter her life in a way that there was no coming back from.

And like before, that feeling was such a rush to flirt with. She felt so... alive. A tremble ran through her body.

"That's a good look on you, baby," McDowell walked over to them. Leanne was fixing her top, holding onto her bottoms to keep them up. "You ought to mud wrestle professionally," he winked.

She laughed. "I guess we got a bit carried away. We can't go back inside like this." She admitted. All three of them were positively slathered. She and Bradley most of all.

"No problem," McDowell said, and tilted his face up to the sky. The rain was coming down in buckets, and whatever was matted to his scalp and face began to run freely. He started to shed his shirt. A second later, and he was unbuckling his pants.

Leanne's eyes widened and McDowell shrugged himself out of his pants, dropping them to the ground until he was completely naked. His manhood swung heavily between his thighs.

"What? Right here? You're crazy!" She glanced around, although they were the only ones in this part of the woods.

McDowell shrugged, not the least bit concerned over his nudity. "The whole place is basically a shower. And there's nobody around," he stood out in the open and began to run his hands over his beefy body, rinsing the filth off.

"Yes, but what if somebody comes by?" Leanne protested.

He shrugged. "Tell them we're nudists? Besides, only an idiot would be out in this rain," McDowell strode over to her with a renewed grin. She had just finished retying her bottoms when McDowell grasped one of the strings and pulled it loose again.

"You little shit," she slapped his hand, but she didn't retie it.

McDowell pulled her bottoms loose, undressing her. Leanne bit her lip. "You're crazy," she repeated.

"You want us to track mud all over your nice trailer?" McDowell shrugged innocently, although the way his cock began to swell suggested his intentions were far from innocent.

Leanne glanced to Bradley. Her son was watching intently. His erection hadn't subsided in the least bit. Her eyes were drawn to it for a moment, as her top was pulled loose.

"Okay," she said finally. "We'll wash off out here. But we better not get into trouble for this."

"It'll be fine, baby. Trust in daddy," McDowell winked, and pulled off the last lingering scraps of clothing that Leanne had on.

She stood in the middle of the forest, completely naked and doused in mud, beneath the pouring rain. Her heart was pounding. She felt absolutely wild and free. She spread her arms and peered up at the sky, letting the rain soak her. "Wow," she blurted out, as her flesh broke out in excited goosebumps.

Bradley could hardly tear his eyes from his mom. This was crazy. Like skinny dipping, only there was nothing at all to conceal anything. After a few seconds of nervous hesitation, he began to strip as well.

Bradley took after his dad a little bit more in the body department. He was stocky, unlike his tall slender mother. But he was still young, not having fallen out of shape like his dad had. When his shorts came off, he almost sighed in relief. His hardness sprang free. He didn't realize how tired of being pent up in his shorts it was, until there was nothing holding it down.

"Feel better now?" Leanne smirked at him. His totally naked body unrestricted. His cock pointing upward at full attention.

"Better than tucking it into my waistband," he admitted. He would normally never be so open about it, especially with his mother. But the three of them were completely naked, out in the open, in the middle of a rainstorm. It was so liberating that Bradley couldn't feel anything but safe and free to say whatever he wanted.

"You did that pretty efficiently," Leanne pressed him, rubbing her hands over her body to rinse away the mud.

"Yeah," Bradley admitted, mirroring his mother's efforts to wash herself.

McDowell scrubbed himself clean and twisted his wet clothes to ring them out.

"I... uhhh... I have to do that sometimes when you or dad just barge into my room while I'm on my computer," Bradley said.

"Oh I know," Leanne laughed, tossing her wet bikini on the picnic table. "That's at least more graceful than when you used to dive to the floor and pretend to be 'looking for something' under the bed."

"Yeah," Bradley admitted, peering down at his erection. It was throbbing, fully awake and not going away any time soon. "I did used to do that to hide it."

McDowell let out a deep roar of laughter that practically echoed across the camp. "It ain't pretty, but we all had to do shit like that to hide it from our parents," he stepped up behind Leanne and pressed his body against hers. She moaned softly and leaned back against him. He was warm. "Once you get older, you learn that can find yourself a nice wet hottie to hide it in when it wakes up," he said, wrapping his hands around her figure and taking over the smooth scrubbing for her. His huge cock resting against her ass was almost as hard as Bradley's.

Bradley watched for a second as McDowell took over. His mother swooning, leaning back against the convict's burly chest, as his big hands roamed over her body-- feeling her more than washing her.

Leanne's eyes were half shut. She bit her lip.

McDowell was peering knowingly over her shoulder, looking right at Bradley with a smirk. Bradley had a sudden hunch that McDowell was getting his mother turned on again on purpose. And she was going for it.

McDowell's fingers found her nipple, and tugged hard. A gasp escaped Leanne's lips, but she wasn't fighting it. If anything, her body was responding to it. Her skin broke out in goosebumps once again.

"We shouldn't," she murmured weakly as McDowell's other hand trailed down her stomach, seeking out her slit. "We're still out in the open..."

"We're going to," McDowell said, dismissive of her protests.

She didn't argue. Her hands crept around behind her back, grasping for McDowell's mammoth penis. When she felt it, her fingers closed tightly around, and she slowly began to rub.

Bradley watched, mystified at how easily is mom could be turned on. She was practically melting beneath McDowell's assured hands. Barely a word of protest. Bradley understood that his mother was absolutely smitten. She was often in control at home, but now it was obvious that she didn't like that. She wanted somebody else to be in control. She wanted someone else to govern her decisions, and she wanted those decisions to be... slutty.

They stood mere feet away, writhing and panting, doing a slow dance in the downpour. Their naked bodies moving together. Leanne's hands locked behind her back, squeezing and rubbing McDowell's cock. Pleasuring him as he pleasured her. His fingers reached her sex, and Leanne reflexively parted her legs. McDowell's fingers began to probe her lips. The convict peered over at Bradley again, making sure the boy had a good view of his mother's private parts as he openly explored them.

Bradley wasn't sure why any of this turned him on, but it did... more than anything.

McDowell guided his finger smoothly in and out of Leanne's pussy. Each time he slid inside, she let out a low sigh and moaned. She was hardly herself, barely standing beneath her own power-- leaning so hard into McDowell that she was counting on him for support.

McDowell played with her pussy right there, out in the open, with Bradley watching for several minutes, until he was positive that she was ready. Leanne's eyes shut, and her mouth hanging open confirmed how ready she was.

Then McDowell turned her around, and eased her down to her knees. She went without a sound or a protest. She knelt in the mud, peered up at the man who had made her this way, and reached for his throbbing cock.

As she collected her prize in both hands and lowered her mouth to taste it, McDowell caught sight of Bradley, wordlessly watching once again. He gestured to the boy, wagging his finger to come closer.

Nervously, on trembling legs, Bradley approached, not sure what to expect. He assumed he'd be watching again. But like his mother, he too uttered no sounds of protest. McDowell had a power over all of them, it seemed.

He came up beside them, just as Leanne's lips locked tightly around the huge throbbing head of McDowell's penis. Bradley had watched a similar act in the trailer, but now he was up close and personal. Mere inches from the sight of his mother sucking this stranger's cock.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,295 Followers