Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn, baby," McDowell urged. "On your knees!"

Without a second thought, they all withdrew. Leanne scrambled to her knees in the mud of the campsite. Bradley watched, catching his breath and collecting his wits, as this towering brute stood over his mother's upturned face and jerked his cock like an ape in the midst of masturbating.

McDowell grunted like an absolute animal, and within seconds, released his own payload of jizz straight onto Leanne's upturned face. It rained down on her in large creamy ropes, landing on her face, her tongue, her hair, her neck.

"Ahhhhhh," she sighed in mindless delight, running her hands down her neck, over her chest. Sperm mixed with rain water, and dripped in sheets down her smooth skin. Cum ran from her pussy, down her inner thighs and collected in the mud.

McDowell drained his balls, shook his dick over her face, to ensure that the final droplets didn't go to waste. Then he eyed the seed leaking from between her legs.

"Don't let your son's seed touch the ground. What's the matter with you?" he asked. He grasped Leanne by the hair, and shoved her face-down in the puddle of mud and cum. "Clean that mess up, you ungrateful whore."

Leanne experienced just the slightest moment of shock. But she was still much too turned on to be defiant. "Yes daddy," she said, then dragged her tongue over the dirt and the mud, slurping the cum from the ground as though she was a wanderer in the desert, desperate for any spilled droplet of water.

Bradley watched, feeling a confused mix of disgust, fascination, and control. His mother was an absolute freak, and there was no going back. No way that she'd be anything more to him than what she was now-- an insatiable slut who was so desperate for cum, that she was willing to drink it straight from the muddy ground, if told to.

When Leanne finished, her face was a smeared mess of mud and semen. She was taking deep gulps of air, and peering up at McDowell, as if making sure she'd earned his approval.

He shared a knowing smile with Bradley. A teacher who'd just imparted a lesson onto his apprentice.

Then he collected his dirty clothes. "C'mon. It's wet out here. Everyone inside. Time to dry off."

Bradley and Leanne stood on shaky legs, still coming to terms mentally with what just happened.

They headed back toward the trailer without a word. The windows had been open. There was no doubt that their cries had been heard. There was a sense of dread in going back inside... but only a little bit. The sight of his naked mother was enough to make Bradley decide that it had been worth it.

That was the reality of the situation: he and his mother had had sex within earshot of dad. And they had loved it.

It was time to present this reality to his dad-- that not only had McDowell begun a sexual relationship with Brian's wife, but so had his own son.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories