Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

McDowell moaned softly-- a deep growl from within, like boulders crashing together. Leanne sucked him slowly, bobbing her head up and down. Bradley could see the tip of her tongue darting in and out from her lip as she tasted the underside of his shaft. The sight was painfully graphic for the inexperienced boy to see. His cock felt like it would absolutely burst from excitement.

McDowell must have sensed this, because after the next slow bob of her head, he laced his fingers tightly through Leanne's hair and began to pull her from his cock.

All of their hearts sped up, as he slowly... painfully slowly turned Leanne's head to face her son. Her eyes opened and she found herself face to face with Bradley's erect penis.

They all sensed what was about to happen, but none of them really believed it. And nobody uttered a single word. A shared knowing that passed between the three of them, their bodies running on auto pilot.

Leanne stared her son's erection for a moment. Then McDowell guided her head toward Bradley. They could only stare and listen to the sounds of their hearts pounding in their ears.

Bradley didn't step away, and Leanne didn't resist. She rested her hand gently on her son's thigh, opened her mouth, shut her eyes, and proceeded to accept her son's penis into her mouth.

Bradley gasped as the warm embrace of his mother's lips suddenly took hold of his penis. Then his shaft was disappearing into her mouth. Leanne knelt before her son, tasting his manhood on her tongue, taking him deeper and deeper. She began to suck.

"Oh... oh..." Bradley groaned, having never experienced a blow job before. The pleasure was like nothing he'd ever felt. Incredible warm wetness. And this was his own mother doing it!

McDowell's hand slid off of Leanne's head, and she continued sucking on her own. Her head falling into a rhythm as she gave her son oral pleasure. Her mouth growing hungrier and hungrier. Her hesitance had devolved into absolutely nothing as her lust overpowered her. Soon, she was practically attacking Bradley's cock with her mouth. Her lips pulled at him, her tongue flicked and tickled and tasted. Her hand grasped at his shaft and stroked, while the other scooped up his balls and massaged.

McDowell gave the boy a self-satisfied smile. A look of 'You can thank me later'.

Bradley would be sure to, but for now, all he could do was stand there on unsteady legs and relish in the feeling of his sexy mother sucking hard and aggressive on his throbbing penis.

Her eyes shut, and she took long savory drags on Bradley's throbbing manhood. Then she did the unthinkable. Her hand dropped between her legs, and she softly began to rub herself. Bradley was beside himself. Not only was his mother sucking his dick, but she was turned on by it! So turned on that she was masturbating.

"Oh my god," Bradley felt light headed. He needed to steady himself, but the relentless devouring of his mom's hungry mouth was hardly letting up.

"That's it, baby," McDowell encouraged. "Make your boy a man."

Leanne moaned on Bradley's cock, a soft hesitant moan that sent pleasant vibrations up his shaft. "Mmmm... mmhmm." Her hand had become a blur between her bare thighs. Her fingers moved in fast expert little maneuvers.

"Fuck her face, boy," McDowell urged him.

Bradley reached out tentative hands, and Leanne helped him. She grabbed his hands, thrust them to the back of her head, and let his fists close through her wild mane of auburn hair. All the while she never released his cock from her hungry mouth.

Bradley grasped her by the hair, and before he could second guess himself, he pulled his mom's head down hard on his dick. His hips gave a thrust and he felt his cock touch the back of his throat. To his surprise, his mom didn't let up. She swallowed him, sucked harder, and teased her tongue in fast circles around the bottom of his shaft.

Fuck, she felt amazing. Bradley didn't stop. In and out, growing more emboldened by his mother's relentless enthusiasm. He had seen her like this in the bedroom with McDowell, but now he was experiencing her insatiable sexuality first-hand.

A part of Bradley's brain was aware that he was doing exactly to his father what McDowell had done. He had replaced his dad as his mom's lover, and now was using her in the same way. He felt bad, he supposed, but not enough to stop. Mom didn't want dad. She wanted him. And if this was going to be their only time (he certainly hoped not), he was determined to push dad out of his mind, and enjoy it.

Bradley grasped Leanne's face and fucked her mouth for all he was worth. His heavy balls slapped repeatedly against her chin. From her throat, she made choking sounds in between soft encouraging moans.

When Bradley finally pulled his cock from his mother's mouth and allowed her some air, a collection of drool had pooled around her chin. She wiped it crudely with the back of her hand, and flung it away. When she stood, for a moment Bradley was afraid of her-- afraid of that look on her face. Severe and serious, he swore that he could see the devil in her eyes.

Then she grabbed her son by the shoulders-- her fingers sunk hard into his skin-- and she practically threw him back onto the picnic table. Cook wear and utensils clattered to the mud.

Bradley landed on his back, and before he could comprehend it all, Leanne swung her legs over her son's shocked body and pinned him with hers.

She was laying across him, head to toe, in the sixty-nine position. Bradley's heart was pounding as he found himself face to face with his mother's sex. Her butt scooting back to meet his face. As her mouth returned to his cock and continued to devour him, her fingers appeared down there, and she began to touch her folds, displaying herself. Her pussy glistening with wetness, like morning dew on grass.

She gestured with her fingers while she wordlessly gobbled up his hard-on. Bradley knew what his mother wanted him to do. He'd never done anything like this before, but had seen plenty of it in porn.

With only a moment of nervous hesitation, he grasped her butt cheeks, spread them, and pressed his lips to his mother's pussy. She sank back onto his face with a satisfied sigh, and slowly moved her hips.

Bradley poked into her with his tongue. He began to lick, tasting the flow of his mother's juices on his tongue. His cock jumped in Leanne's mouth. He knew he should be turned off by licking his own mother, but he surprisingly wasn't. If anything, the image of them laying on a table in the driving rain, sexually pleasuring each other in the sixty-nine position was the hottest thing in the world to the virginal boy.

Hornier than he'd ever been, he squeezed her cheeks and pushed his tongue into her pussy, fucking her softly with it, licking, not sure what he was doing but making it up as he went along.

"That's it son. Fast circles toward the front, women love that," McDowell helped offer advice, as he stepped around to Leanne's head.

Leanne alternated between Bradley's cock, and McDowell's. He stood down by her head, offering his dick to her insatiable mouth, but in reality, he was mostly in it for the view-- enjoying the sight of this woman whipped up into such a sexual frenzy that she was going to town on her own son. Her pupils had practically dilated to full black. She looked demented, that's how mindlessly turned on she'd grown by such a despicable act.

Her hips moved in slow little rotations, rocking herself on Bradley's face. Each time that he hit the right spot with his tongue, she rewarded him with a long moan on his dick, before plunging him to the back of her throat. Those instances were happening more and more frequently now.

She popped off his cock, sucking in a deep breath of air, before swallowing McDowell's dick in one gulp. Her hands stayed busy, pleasuring both men.

Suddenly with a mouthful of McDowell's dick, she began to cry out. "Oh yeth! Oh yeth! Oh yeth!" her voice rising and rising.

It was clear to all three of them that Bradley's tongue had set off a chain of events... his mother was rocketing toward an orgasm, inspired by her own flesh and blood.

At the cusp of her pleasured cries, she suddenly grabbed both McDowell and Bradley's cocks, pressed their shafts together, and rammed them into her mouth at the same time. Neither man said a word, and she filled her mouth to the brim with their dicks. Her cheeks bowed out, and her lips stretched to fit them both.

Both men thrust, their dicks rubbing wetly together, as her tongue danced around them, squeezing between them, basting them both with warm saliva. The sensation encouraged them on. Bradley and McDowell felt an unspoken connection pass between them. It was more than just their dicks pressed together. It was a weird emotional bond born from this shared act of depravity.

Leanne shut her eyes, and sucked for all she was worth as her body quivered, and her muscles began contractions. Bradley didn't ease up. He held his mom by the legs, and flicked his tongue like mad against her skin. He wanted to feel her orgasm against his mouth.

He probed and prodded and licked and slurped until it happened. Her muscles stiffened up, her body becoming as rigid as a board. Then suddenly it all released at once, and soft pathetic whimpers escaped her mouth. Her warm breath on both their cocks as she panted like a dog.

Her wetness was incredible. Bradley drank it up, rewarded to know that he'd caused her an orgasm. The first pussy he ever ate was his mom's, and he'd made her cum! He felt a thousand feet tall.

Leanne barely allowed any time for her orgasm to subside before she spun around on top of the table. She came face to face with her son. Bradley and Leanne peered at each other as she positioned herself over him.

That look was still on her face-- a look that his mother was horny beyond all rational thought. It reminded him of when Sigourney Weaver was possessed in the Ghostbuster movie. If he'd said no, he was positive that she'd pin him down and fuck him regardless. Not that he would say no. He was sure his face reflected hers-- an animalistic need to do this.

"Are you ready for mommy?" her whisper was nearly a snarl.

Bradley managed a jerky nod. He swallowed.

Then Leanne was reaching behind her back, grasping her son's properly sucked cock, and steering him straight into her.

She sank her hips, and all Bradley felt was pleasant warmth embrace him. His cock disappeared inside of his mother's soaked wet hole. As she took him into her body, and his cock went deeper and deeper, a part of his brain reminded him that he'd been in here once before... although under very different circumstances.

Her hips started to rock, easing him slowly in and out. He was fucking the same pussy that had made him.

Before he could dwell on this, Leanne grabbed him by the back of his head and trapped his mouth with hers. Holy shit! His mom was kissing him. His first kiss. It was his mom! Her aggressive mouth locked onto his, and then they both opened together. Her tongue rolled into his mouth, found his, and began to tease and rub on him.

The feeling was incredible. His hands moved up and down her back, while they made out. He felt her ass, her legs, went back up to her shoulders, ran his fingers through her hair. He wanted to feel all of her, to keep reminding himself that this was his mom.

They writhed together on the table, naked and covered in rain, fucking like animals in a nature program. They were locked so tightly together, they could barely breathe. Leanne's wet tits were mashed hard to Bradley's bare chest. They slid up and down with the steady way that her hips moved.

His cock slid in and out of her pussy. It felt incredible, better than he ever imagined sex to feel. His cock throbbed. Her body swallowed him. He felt just how deep he traveled up into her womb.

She had her arms locked around him now, barely letting him come up for air. Maybe she was afraid he'd have a moment of sudden clarity and horror that he was having sex with his mom. But that moment never came. He was too turned on to ever want to stop. Or maybe his mom was just this much of an unrestrained slut now. That would be fine with him.

She made muted gasping noises against his face. Their tongues wrestling, and their lips locked tightly. Bradley's hands settled on her rising hips, and he merely held on as she took him to places that he'd never been.

"Such a good slut," McDowell walked around the table, amused by the carnal act. They barely heard, locked in their own bubble of shared pleasure.

McDowell was delighted. He had done this. Not only had he broken a marriage by making the wife a cock-hungry slut, but he'd redirected that power onto others. This family was never going to be the same. She was fucking her son, and she was loving it. McDowell was drunk with power.

He slapped her on the ass. "Harder, bitch!" He ordered as her ass rose and fell on top of Bradley's body. "Fuck him harder. Give this boy something to compare all future fucks to."

Leanne obeyed. Her hips started to wiggle and bounce. She moved faster, taking longer and longer strokes.

McDowell stood down by their feet, enjoying the view of the son's dick, disappearing into his mother's wet lips. Sticky white cream coating them both down there. The horny slut was so turned on that there was a mess of sticky excitement between them.

McDowell couldn't resist. He climbed onto the table behind them.

Leanne never slowed, although she probably suspected what was to come. Good. She'll enjoy it.

McDowell grasped her ass and helped leverage her up and down a few more times on Bradley, making sure she was really giving it to him good.

Then he began to spread her cheeks, aiming his manhood at that tight little puckered hole. It would be a tight fit. There was no doubt about that, but he'd find a way to make it happen.

Leanne's moans that she breathed into her son's mouth gradually turned into whimpers as McDowell's cock pressed against her, then started to penetrate her ass. She urgently clung onto her son, breathing anxious moans into his mouth.

Her fingers closed around his hair, and she pinched his lower lip between her teeth, biting him. But she never ceased in her up-down movements on Bradley's cock. She fucked him right through it as McDowell invaded her tight little anus. Her whimpers turned to cries of pleasure and pain, until she was wailing pathetically.

McDowell grunted. Bradley could feel the pressure on his cock as though his mother had suddenly grown tighter. He knew what was happening. It wasn't enough that McDowell got to fuck his mom regularly now, but now his huge greedy cock was pressing inside her ass, trying to force out Bradley's moment of pleasure with his mom's vagina.

He clung to her, and kept his dick firmly rooted inside of her pussy. McDowell gave one final shove, and then they were fucking her together. Leanne's tensed up body went limp as the pain diminished into pleasure. Then she threw her head back, tossing her hair from her face, and allowed herself to be taken at the same time by these men.

At first, Bradley wasn't sure how he felt about sharing his mom. But the feeling was incredible. He could feel the two of them filling her at once. And she had become so docile, giving herself over to them, becoming their fuck toy, that Bradley couldn't help but feel empowered.

He reached his hand up, yanking her by the hair. Her eyes were half shut in pleasure, her mouth hanging open to exhale each moan. "Who's our little slut?" Bradley asked, rather boldly, taking a cue from McDowell's domineering personality.

Leanne whimpered in a meek quivering voice. "I am."

Bradley gave his mother a light slap and thrust his hips up beneath her, sinking himself deeper. "Who's our little whore?" He asked, yanking her hair again. Behind her shoulder, McDowell was grinning between grunts. His eyes burning and focused. An approving caveman, proud of Bradley's demeanor.

"I am," Leanne whimpered pathetically. She was absolutely cock-hungry. Desperate, even.

"That's right, mom," Bradley grunted. "You're a dirty, nasty whore."

"I am," she moaned again, squirming between their bodies. They'd pinned her in. All three of their bodies in constant movement as their dicks plunged in and out with feverish urgency.

"Say it. Tell us what you are, you dirty slut," Bradley bit his lip, grunting, refusing to release his mom's hair until she caved.

"I'm a dirty, nasty whore. The kind who fucks any guy. Even her own son. Please baby, fuck your mommy some more," she whimpered, her eyes still shut, her mouth hung open, desperate to never stop. Rain water mixed with sweat ran in heavy drops from the tip of Leanne's nose.

Bradley savored her words, but tugged harder on her hair and slapped her face. "I'm not your baby. I'm your *daddy*. Got that, slut?"

"Oh yes daddy," she cried out. "Fuck me, daddies. Fuck your little slut. Show me who's boss." Her voice was growing heavier, her moans turning to grunts.

"Nicely done," McDowell praised Bradley. "Now let's give this dirty slut a proper fucking."

The men fell silent, focused only on one primal goal. They held Leanne tightly, sandwiching her with their bodies, and fucked her for all they were worth. Their cocks glided, their balls rubbed. A juicy mess between all three of them.

Leanne moaned mindlessly, and when Bradley released her hair, she sagged into him. She licked his ear, and dragged her tongue around, drinking the rain water and sweat directly from his skin.

They lost all concept of time, fucking outside in the pouring rain like the animals that they'd devolved into. Leanne's cries like a bleating goat rang out into the day.

Her agile body took it all. Her muscles flexed, her legs, tight around her son's waist. It was all they could ever want.

Eventually Bradley began to groan. "McDowell... I'm... I'm close..." he was worried, trying to gauge how much time they all had to pile off of him before his balls released their inevitable payload.

"Just roll with it son," McDowell grunted, making no effort to ease up.

Bradley's eyes widened with worry.

"It's okay," Leanne urged him. Her eyes unfocused with a lusty glaze. She sucked at her son's earlobe. "Do it. Cum inside of me."

The words were simultaneously alarming, filling Bradley with dread, and reassuring all at once. Regardless of what happened, he'd be okay.

"Oh... oh god... mom," he grunted. His groans fading to whimpers. His toes curled and he grasped at the table's edge.

"Shhh," she silenced him with a hungry kiss, planting her lips firmly on his and refusing to let go.

He cried into her mouth, his eyes rolling back with pleasure. And then his cock was bursting, going off with such intensity that he was positive that she felt in within the deepest regions of her body.

"Mmmm!" she moaned more into his moan, sucking on his tongue. "Mmmmhmmm! Mmmhmmm! Mmmhmm!" she encouraged him in demented gasps.

Bradley's orgasm went on and on, each spasm of his cock representing a new rope of cum that he launched into his own mother's womb. Oh god, would this make another baby? Did it even matter? It felt so good, he hardly cared.

She used her body to milk his cock, even as his orgasm subsided, she slid up and down him. Her body squeezing the remaining drops out of his shaft. And in the final seconds of the carnal act, Leanne started to whimper in much the same way into her son's mouth.

She was cumming.

Bradley was overwhelmed with the need to return the favor. He threw his arms tightly around his mother, and continued their impassioned kiss. With the last few minutes of rigidity to his penis, before it limpened, he fucked his mother through her orgasm.

When they were both done, they lay gasping on top of each other.